Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 1, 2019

Waching daily Jan 31 2019

What the hell's enthusiastic sober consent?

It basically means when you're hooking up you have to

ask for permission at every stage.

Like, "Oh, can I kiss you?"

"Can I rub you?"

"Can I touch your boobs?"

It's too much.

First off, it's "may I".

Nothing's a bigger boner-killer than bad grammar.

Except maybe correcting bad grammar.

Can I finish?

I don't know. May you finish?

For more infomation >> grown-ish | Season 2, Episode 7 Promo | What the Heck is Enthusiastic Sober Consent? - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Pyaar Jhutha Sahi Duniya Ko Dikhane Aaja[Old Is Gold] [Broken Heart Dholki Mix]Dj Jagat Raj - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Pyaar Jhutha Sahi Duniya Ko Dikhane Aaja[Old Is Gold] [Broken Heart Dholki Mix]Dj Jagat Raj - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

This 'Empty Trash Bag' Is Orbiting Earth in a Very Strange Way - Duration: 3:53.

For more infomation >> This 'Empty Trash Bag' Is Orbiting Earth in a Very Strange Way - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Billionaire Activist: AOC Is The Centrist, Not Howard Schultz | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 10:30.

For more infomation >> Billionaire Activist: AOC Is The Centrist, Not Howard Schultz | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC - Duration: 10:30.

-------------------------------------------

Shinyoung "Saeho is obsessed with designer brands"[Happy Together/2019.01.24] - Duration: 16:22.

I know about this.

- This is popular. / - Song Euni Alien Theory.

This is very popular. I was there.

I didn't know it when I was there.

But I was shocked when I saw the photo.

The photo never fails to shock me.

It made me laugh so much.

It's fascinating that it's not a composite.

She's on the far right.

(I can't miss the festival on earth.)

- She stands out so much. / - I am over there.

She criticized my terrible fashion sense.

- My gosh. / - Her outfit was terrible.

- Euni. / - The pants matched the top.

My gosh.

Don't you dare judge my fashion sense.

Why did you dress like that for a wedding?

You look like a ghost on Jayu Motorway

with those glasses.

Why are you standing so stiffly?

Everything was...

It looks strange now.

- It was... / - Surprisingly,

I had no idea at the time that I looked strange.

Nobody knew at the time.

Was that the latest trend?

You are wearing sunglasses.

- That was the trend. / - That was the trend.

Members of g.o.d are wearing sunglasses too.

Yoon Kyesang is wearing sunglasses too.

- I see. / - Right.

Every element has a story.

I had my hair dyed blonde for the first time.

- Jaeseok must know. / - I was there.

The agency CEO told me that I lacked character.

"I lack character?"

"You are boring."

"Try changing your hairstyle."

So I dyed my hair.

And around the same time,

I had just gotten the double eyelid surgery,

though I didn't do it to be more unique

They said it would look normal in just three days.

That's why you were wearing sunglasses.

- Black sunglasses. / - My eyes were swollen.

My eyes were swollen.

I couldn't take the photo with those eyes.

So I put on the sunglasses.

I can understand that jacket.

But why does the inside of her pants match it?

- I don't get that. / - That was the trend.

- Was it? / - It was the trend.

- It was the trend. / - Isn't that early 2000s?

- It was. / - It was.

That was the trend.

- Was it? / - It was the trend.

Euni was like a pioneer.

- I led the trend. / - G-Dragon copied it.

He copied me.

- G-Dragon copied her? / - Really?

People said he did.

He copied my fashion exactly.

People mentioned it.

He dressed just like me. Look.

- It looks too different. / - It looks different.

- Completely different. / - Euni, he's G-Dragon.

He's G-Dragon.

Yoo Ahin copied me too.

They look too different from you.

Ahin dressed just like me too.

It's a homage to me.

Whatever G-Dragon wears becomes a fashion trend.

Did you know about this?

I found out about it through an online post.

- Euni started the trend. / - It feels so different.

G-Dragon was standing sideways.

You were stiffly facing the front.

- Was that odd? / - You are like a Lego man.

- Did I look too stiff? / - That's why it was odd.

Even G-Dragon won't be able to copy this.

You went to a club wearing hanbok.

What?

- Have you done that? / - Really?

Don't you dare criticize my fashion from now on.

She always criticizes our fashion.

What makes you think you can't do that?

- Why can't you? / - When did you wear the hanbok?

I didn't

do it for the humor.

I once did a sketch called "Don't Go" on KBS

with Lee Bongwon

as Bongwon's mom.

It was aired on Sunday before the lottery show.

Right. I remember it.

Bongwon was put on a rig

and flew back and forth the first and second floors.

- I know what it is. / - "I'm coming, Mom."

He came down.

Whenever his wife called, he flew down.

- That was the sketch. / - That's so fun.

I was playing the grandmother role.

Anyway, one day,

the entire comedy team got a gig in Busan.

They needed a photo of the cast.

At the time,

- we didn't commonly have profile photos. / - No.

They said they'd shoot photos on that day.

I was already wearing the makeup.

I didn't know what to do.

My colleagues said I should just take it, so I did.

The big night club in Busan advertised

that a large number of KBS comedians

would appear on the show.

There were photos of the famous comedians,

including Bongwon.

And there was me in my old-lady get-up.

(What is the old lady doing at the club?)

So on the day of the event...

- She is an alien. / - On the day of the event,

the event organizer

who organized this show told me,

"I'm sorry. We put the photo of you"

"dressed up as an old lady."

- You had to dress up. / - "Please dress up."

"People won't recognize you otherwise."

That's understandable.

He said, "Since you are doing the sketch,"

"just come dressed as an old lady."

So I went to Busan.

- I drew the wrinkles. / - She's amazing.

- We draw the wrinkles ourselves. / - Right.

I put on the wig and dressed like an old lady.

And I performed.

- You did that. / - I did.

(Impersonating a DJ)

"Jump, jump, jump!"

Didn't you do this?

You widened the age range.

- She's an alien. / - Was it in the afternoon?

It's one of the things I say.

(Even if she wears hanbok, she is still an insider.)

- Great. / - It's so funny.

The fashionista of Celeb Five is Shinyoung.

She loves fashion.

(Shinyoung is famous as the fashionista.)

Do you admit being a fashionista?

- I have my own style. / - I went to her house once.

She has so many shoes.

- You can't enter the house. / - You really can't.

Shinyoung, you said there are celebrities

who are insecure fashionistas.

The insecure fashionistas are...

- Choi Baedal is one of them. / - Me?

Today, he's wearing brown.

- Is he insecure? / - Unbelievably so.

He is obsessed with designer brands.

He loves them.

And what's really bad is that

he always wears tight clothes.

(He wears clothes that are too tight.)

In the past...

- Shoot. / - It's not that.

- There was a Hello Incident. / - What's that?

When we were shooting Happy Together,

in the morning...

Myungsoo is actually quite insecure too.

He loves designer brands.

He wears designer brands from head to toe.

Saeho was wearing these tight pants.

The sweater G-Dragon wore

- was popular at the time. / - Right.

The sweater was really small.

It was just big enough for me, but he wore it.

Anyway, something fell on the floor.

I didn't think it would show.

As he picked that something up,

half of his bottom was revealed.

(His hips were revealed.)

I hated it.

"Saeho,"

"I saw a beetle."

"Wasn't I sexy?"

- "Wasn't I sexy?" / - "Weren't they pretty?"

This year has just begun. How will I get through it?

What happened, Saeho?

I was...

- You dress too tightly. / - I am insecure.

I'm afraid people would look down on me.

That's why I try to dress better.

- He always dresses up. / - People don't actually that.

But I'm afraid they might look down

on me if I don't dress well.

- They might despise you. / - Right.

You can just wear clothes that fit you well.

Why wear tight-fitting clothes?

It's my philosophy.

I'm afraid I would gain weight if I wear loose clothes.

It means I don't want to gain weight.

But you still gain weight, and your clothes rip.

- He likes the tight fit. / - I apologize.

I should've worn high-waist pants.

But I wore low-rise pants instead.

By the way, I heard

Shinyoung keeps stealing things

- from Saeho's. / - What did you steal?

- You are neighbors. / - We are neighbors.

There was something I've been dreaming of.

I've always fantasized about

this nice bathrobe that feels like a towel.

- Right. Bathrobe. / - It was my dream to wear it

as I drink wine at home.

So I bought it,

but I didn't wear it. I didn't want to waste it.

- I hung it in my house. / - A bathrobe.

Shinyoung came to my house.

The first thing she did was check what she could take.

"Do you use this or not?" I say I use it,

but she says, "You just don't want to give it to me."

"I will take this."

- She took the bathrobe. / - Did she take it?

She said she would,

then she just put it on and went home with it.

- Come on. / - I don't have a say.

If she decides to take it, it's hers.

Please explain this, Shinyoung.

- It's not true. / - It's not true?

He said, "If you can wear it"

"and walk through the parking lot, take it."

So I took up the challenge.

- So you said it. / - "Are you taking it?"

"Are you really taking it?"

- Saeho. / - Come on.

You bluff.

- Saeho. / - I didn't know.

He only says what he wants to say.

- There was this too. / - There's something else.

His shoes are too big for me,

but I put them on to tease him

and said that they fit me.

He said if I could wear those shoes,

jump three times,

spin and bend,

then I could take them.

So I jumped, spun three times, bent and goodbye.

"Did you really do it?"

- So he gave them to her. / - Saeho.

Whenever Shinyoung is coming over,

I put tapes all over as if it's a crime scene.

But she rips them all off.

"Why did you put the tapes here?"

- "What's this?" / - My goodness.

Let me explain.

Recently, Yang Sehyeong visited my house.

As he was leaving, he took my suitcase.

When I asked him why he was taking it,

"You got me. I was going to take it."

He just took it.

- I... / - Goodness.

- Let's go shopping. / - I...

- It's like an outlet. / - Sehyeong...

- Let's go shopping. / - It's like a flea market.

- Let's go. / - Like a flea market.

I was in a shoot with Sehyeong and noticed

he was wearing the same shoes as mine.

So I said, "You have those shoes too?"

"These are yours."

Sechan stole mine and took them home.

And Sehyeong wore them.

My gosh.

Let's go to his house.

- On the 31st. / - Let's go.

- We'll go to your house. / - It's a shopping outlet.

- Saeho. / - Saeho.

You are a bit pretentious.

We should hear from both parties.

Whenever he ran out of things to say on this show,

he always talked about me stealing his things.

What about the convenience store?

I didn't steal.

I ran into her at a convenience store.

- "Shinyoung." / - No, you called me.

She told me she was at a convenience store.

"Shall we have some beer?" I went to her,

and she said she will buy some food

before she comes to my house.

She asked for my card,

so I gave it to her. She spent 270 dollars.

- I didn't do that. / - You did.

- Is he exaggerating? / - I didn't do that.

- Is he exaggerating? / - What happened?

You bought batteries.

- She bought batteries? / - I am still using them.

- Tell us. / - Here are the facts.

He wouldn't have offered if I were alone.

"Who are you with?"

"I'm with friends from my university."

"Are they in your department?"

"They are friends of my friends."

"Is that so? Do they have long hair or short hair?"

(Detestable)

- Cho Saeho. / - For goodness' sake.

- Cho Saeho. / - Seriously.

- He is a jerk. / - I gave you the facts.

Why did he ask about their hair?

- He is the worst. / - You have to admit.

Listen. Listen.

- Admit it. / - "Who are you with?"

"I am with these friends."

"Is that so? Okay, in that case..."

There is a guy named Byungho.

"Byungho has my card."

"It will take me ten minutes to get there."

"Would you wait for me?"

"Buy everything you need at a convenience store."

So of course I took it as my chance.

I bought five tubes of toothpaste,

- You got daily necessities. / - 12 batteries...

I got 12 batteries. He asked me,

"Do you use batteries for lights in your house?"

"Do you use batteries for fluorescent lamps?"

You need batteries sooner or later.

"Do you use batteries for the boiler?"

I have never seen someone buy so many batteries.

- Seriously. / - They are expensive.

- This is crazy. / - The plastic bag was

- really heavy. / - Seriously.

Saeho said, "I will carry that."

"Hold on. This is too heavy."

There is another story.

- We were on the phone. / - You brought this up.

- We were talking on the phone. / - He can't win.

"Saeho, are you busy?"

"Hey, Shinyoung. What's up?"

"Saeho, can I come over?"

"I'm busy right now."

- How obnoxious. / - "Really? Invite me over sometime."

"I will do that. You are the best, Shinyoung."

On another call goes, "Hello, Saeho."

"Hey, where are you?"

"I am home. How about you?"

"I'm home, but I am going out soon."

"Where are you going?"

"I am meeting my friends."

"Really? Can I come?"

"Maybe some other time. You are the best."

- My goodness. / - It was late at night.

"Saeho, I am with Seolhyun and Jimin."

"Really? Can I come?"

- He is detestable. / - He is the worst.

- He is the worst. / - He even brought a cake!

What are you saying? I didn't bring a cake!

- Apologize. / - You have a problem.

- "Can I come?" / - Seriously.

- "Can I come?" / - "Can I come?"

- "Can I come?" / - Listen.

- Listen. / - That's just wrong.

- I gave you the facts. / - Shinyoung has

a way with words.

- What are you saying? / - Did she lie?

- She didn't lie. / - She didn't, right?

Her stories are well-organized.

Seolhyun and I were in an outdoor program.

- Saeho. / - Yes?

I don't blame you for going over.

Why did you bring a cake? That's the worst.

- Seriously. / - Did I bring a cake?

- You brought cake slices. / - That's impossible.

- What did you bring? / - Didn't I bring burgers?

- We brought those burgers. / - Really?

Your lips would burst at this rate.

- Saeho is suffering. / - He is biting his lips.

He doesn't remember what he did wrong.

She tried too hard to tell funny stories.

While I am good friends with Shinyoung,

this side of her... Recently,

I saw Shinyoung at the parking lot.

I turned around and went back up home.

- You were scared. / - I got goosebumps.

I saw Saeho after I parked my car.

I turned around, too.

- We avoided each other. / - My goodness.

Saeho and Shinyoung's sitcom is the best.

- Seriously. / - His comment bothered me a bit.

- "My goodness." / - They are the same.

"I brought a cake without knowing"

"that you were here, Seolhyun."

- For goodness' sake. / - How annoying!

- That makes no sense. / - You are the worst.

- You are the worst. / - You are the worst man.

(Saeho faces a crisis at the start of 2019.)

You are the worst man in 2019.

Will you give me time to explain myself?

- No. / - Explain yourself.

- Look at their faces. / - That day...

When I was in "Flower Crew",

Seolhyun was on the show as a guest.

Then I heard Seolhyun was at Shinyoung's house.

I told Shinyoung, "I am on my way home."

- We are neighbors. / - He is talking faster.

- But he never invited me. / - You deserve an award.

(You deserve an award for talking fast.)

You should have hired a lawyer as Euni suggested.

- It's okay. / - Do you need a lawyer?

To be honest, I wanted to see Seolhyun.

- I was done with a shoot. / - It's better to say that.

I have a question.

After Saeho left,

did Seolhyun or Jimin say something

- about him? / - Did they call you?

They said Saeho is very gentle.

- My goodness. / - "He is..."

It was the perfect time to eat cake.

"He is sweet."

You must have told them Saeho was coming.

They were a bit taken aback.

They didn't say anything.

- They weren't happy to see Saeho. / - They are wise.

- He was on his way anyway. / - "They are wise."

They couldn't say, "Why did you call him?"

- That's right. / - They went, "What?"

- It means, "But why?" / - They are very shy.

They know that I like Saeho very much.

- That's right. / - Because of that,

- they just went, "What?" / - Shinyoung,

December 31st was a meaningful day for you.

For the past few weeks now,

you have been sitting on the edge of the sofa.

- The edge. / - Like a cliff.

- The edge of the sofa. / - It helps me concentrate.

I mistook the sofa for a cliff for a second.

Come over with a cake when we are at her place.

- I will come over. / - Do that.

- We are neighbors. / - He will go,

"What should I do? Right now..."

- Call Seolhyun. / - That's so annoying.

We will go to her place tomorrow.

- We will go. / - Tomorrow.

- I have a shoot. / - Seolhyun will come.

Will she really come?

- Goodness. / - You are the worst.

- You are the worst. / - Come to my place, too.

I have ripe kimchi and devilfish. Let's eat.

My goodness.

For more infomation >> Shinyoung "Saeho is obsessed with designer brands"[Happy Together/2019.01.24] - Duration: 16:22.

-------------------------------------------

Why is my laptop so slow? - Duration: 9:32.

this is my laptop it's the Acer Aspire v15 and I picked it up late 2016 and it was

my first working laptop that I used to edit a lot of the videos that you've

seen on this channel and make websites and graphics and basically a general

computer until I built this guy and that's that's the computer that I do

most of my work on now but from time to time I still need to without the old

laptop and take it with me if I travel or if I want to do the work from my

couch the problem is that over time my laptop has gotten slower and slower if

you're watching this video the chances are that you're probably dealing with a

similar problem with your laptop and it's a very common one the issue that

you may be familiar with is when you log in for the first time

can't let you know what my super-secret pin code is you log in for the first

time and everything slows down in fact you can't open up any apps and it's

extremely frustrating why does it do that well let's open up test manager and

take a look so you see here the disk which is the storage if you're

unfamiliar is I had a hundred percent now this doesn't mean that it's full

this means that it's activity is at full capacity means it's reading and writing

to the maximum ability it can't so any other application or thing you try to

pull up can't because there's a waiting list there's a line because it's working

on stuff well what's it working on you could scroll down that list and look at

any number of applications that start when you start the computer in fact as

time goes on and you install more programs and Windows updates and yada

yada yada whenever you turn your computer on that's like flipping the

switch in an office building and all the workers are trying to file in and punch

in for work and they're tracking online to see what there is to update and what

there is to do and logging in and you know the drill

you've worked in a place I hope you have a job and when it does that it crams

the hard drive because everything is trying to pull information from the hard

drive at the same time so that slows things down but why is this seemingly a

issue only with laptops that's because laptop manufacturers tend

to cheap out when it comes to the stores now not all of them it's just a tendency

when you get any somewhat average laptop like I have storage is one of the areas

they feel that they can sort of lower the standards on so they install slower

hard drives that only spend at 5400 rpm now that's the average laptop hard drive

speed and that is dog slow you know may not sound that slow but that means that

the disk is spinning at 5400 rpm which isn't bad but when you think about every

little bit of information it reads it has to spin around and find it on the

disk before the laser can pick up that spot on the disk with the information

that it's trying to pull and with all the information that it has

to pull on a computer for applications and software has to do that a lot a lot

so the faster the better now a standard hard drive for a regular desktop would

be around 7200 rpm which is granted a lot faster but it's still not fast

enough compared to flash flash storage is what your phone uses you may have

even noticed that your phone no matter how old it is tends to act even faster

than your laptop sometimes that's because it's using flash memory and how

you you generally use flash memory in the laptop is with an SSD or a

solid-state drive this drive doesn't have any moving parts and no rotations

that has to wait around for so much newer technology and slightly bit more

expensive however it has gotten a lot cheaper you can buy a 500 gig drive for

around 60 bucks or so or you could get a terabyte for about 120 or so depending

of course on the brand and the quality yeah sounds great but does that mean

that I have to go out and buy a whole new laptop no in fact that might be a

mistake that'd be a lot more costly what you can do how

as you can simply replace the hard drive that you have in your laptop with an SSD

now that isn't without any hiccups you will have to reinstall windows and back

everything up beforehand and then reinstall everything now after a couple

hours you could have a much faster working computer how fast well generally

speaking compared to a 7200 rpm hard drive which is in your desktop possibly

which is more of a higher standard for desktop hard drives an SSD can be

upwards to five times faster or 500% 500% sounds a lot more so we can go with

that but compared to your laptop it could be

seven or ten times faster that's fast but is that the only thing that might be

making your laptop slow well it could be a few other things most people want to

blame the CPU they say that their CPU is garbage and that could be true but for

the most part if your CPU is dual core quad core and clocks around 2.2

gigahertz or so you're probably fine that is unless you're trying to gain the

snot out of it with some pretty heavy hitters not to mention that the CPU is

pretty much impossible to replace on your laptop now the only things you

really typically can replace on the laptop are the hard drive or SSD the RAM

and optical drive if you have one speaking of the optical drive if you

have an optical drive or a DVD player built into your laptop a lot of times

that is a tray that can be removed and you can replace it with an SSD so if you

don't want to go through the hassle of ripping out the hard drive of your old

laptop you could potentially just get rid of your old DVD Drive which who is

who am i kidding who you can you're no one's using that anymore you could get

rid of that and just put an SSD in and transfer things over if you want Windows

to run off of it which I recommend more than anything else in the world you will

still have to reinstall it but it'll be a little bit easier to transfer things

over this way another thing that you should factor in is if your hard drive

is too full now this happens fairly often and if your hard drive is too full

then it's like a warehouse that's over packed and you're trying to move things

or it's really really hard and can't be

done easily free up some of the stuff you're not using anymore and that should

help a little bit the last thing we're going to talk about

is antivirus antivirus software is kind of outdated it's done if you have

antivirus it's probably old outdated and not really even useful anymore or it is

a virus in itself another thing to remember is if you try to pair antivirus

with another antivirus like if you have to installed in one system they'll fight

each other and slow down your computer and usually can tell when your cpu is

maxed out at a hundred percent when it does that

protip on the side task manager tells you a lot of things if anything's maxed

out at a hundred percent that means that you're either doing something wrong or

you need an upgrade of some sort now hold on Micah are you trying to

sneak me out of antivirus so that you can get in and steal the goods from my

precious precious that's hard to say consecutively precious precious no in

fact most of the antivirus that you can buy in a store is pretty much garbage

now oh yeah they'll try to use fear tactics and making you think you need

them in fact if any antivirus magically shows up on your computer that's a virus

you know the ones worth are like oh you have to activate now although there's

viruses detected that's all viruses in case you didn't already know but if you

have Windows 10 regularly update it you're good to go because Windows

Defender has kept me safe at least since day one and I haven't really had any

real problems I've had a lot less then I've had in the past with things even

like AVG and stuff like that so unless you have a super-secret job that

requires you to have high-level encryption and at that point they give

you your own antivirus software that they have on your own Windows Defender

does just fine and it's enough to have that on there then crowding it with

other antivirus software so to sum everything back up a an SSD is your

biggest ticket to speeding up your laptop if everything's on the hard drive

that's really slow then it's gonna take forever for anything to get around to

doing anything swap that and you're good to go

you're gonna be living in the future for a while a met check task manager

and check to make sure that nothing's running at a hundred percent you can

tell a lot by the percentages by RAM usually the system will take up to 20

percent or so maybe 30 percent of your total ram if there's a lot going on just

on idle and it's going higher than that you might want to add a little extra RAM

to help things out a little bit because when your RAM fills up it starts storing

things onto your hard drive which just is insanely slow and it's it's terrible

and you're done so at that point and that's my summary on how to unload your

laptop for more videos like this make sure you subscribe and I hope to help

you with your tech in the future see ya

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét