Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 15 2018

my name is Khadijah of McCaskill I am 26 years old from California I'm an artist

and a teacher and a youth worker and I am interning here at asociacion

crear as the lead after school instructor in Art. So this has been a

really exciting week at crear we have been going on field trips to see local

artists in Samara and this week is kind of a culmination of one of our art units.

so we are exhibiting a lot of the work that the students have completed

over the past two months and a lot of what they have done I think really shows

the progression that they've made as artists

I think art education is important because it is one of the few ways that

you can help students learn how to identify themselves visually I think

that there's so much room for growth and for freedom when it comes to art

education that it gives students an opportunity to figure out their

preferences even if it's just as simple as what color they like I think being

able to have that amount of choice in an educational setting with something like

art is is tantamount to the kind of positive youth development

that we all want I think that the kids have really loved the exhibition I think

that they've been really excited I've loved watching them kind of point out

their work to their parents and they turn into little

museum tour guides and I think that's one of the goals that I have for this

exhibit and one of the goals that I have in working with Samara in terms of art I

want them to have ownership over their creativity and over the visual story in Samara.

Some of my most positive things as an intern with CREAR is the amount of freedom

and support that I get I know that sometimes my ideas are like really out

there but I think that CREAR has been really great with not only managing my

expectations but giving me supporting still making what I want to happen

happen and I think that CREAR is a really good example of how you can

respond to what a community needs and provide something new as well.

For more infomation >> Why is Art Education Important for Kids??? - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Search Continues For Stolen Poodle Puppies - Duration: 0:18.

For more infomation >> Search Continues For Stolen Poodle Puppies - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Royal notice delaying end of World War 1 is up for sale – but with THIS mistake - Duration: 2:56.

However another notice had to be written up after an excited King George V dropped a large blob of ink on the first, blotting out the momentous date at the foot of the page

While the second draft was pinned up to the railings outside Buckingham Palace, the first was given to an aide

The spoilt notice was later acquired by Charles Hutton while he worked for the insurance company North British and Mercantile Office

The document was then passed down to his grandson, David Tippet, who is now selling it at Reeman Dansie Auctioneers of Colchester, Essex

In a statement he said: "This is the original notice to have been posted outside Buckingham Palace at the cessation of hostilities at the end of the Great War, on 11th November, 1918

"Apparently, King George V was visibly shaking with delight - perhaps apprehension - at his signing of such a historic document

"He charged his pen at the ink well and as he moved over to sign his name, a blob of ink was accidentally dropped onto the notice, on the date

"Although blotting paper was immediately applied, a notice fouled with a blob of ink could not be posted for public viewing on the Buckingham Palace railings

"A second notice was typed, signed by King George and posted on the Palace railings

"Lewes Rabett, of Reeman Dansie, said: "Historically, it is a very important artefact and it is unique

You are not going to find another one out there."We haven't got cause to doubt the authenticity of this document

The composition of it on Buckingham Palace headed card is right."The Imperial War Museum have looked at it and have taken it to be what it is and we have as well and are satisfied to call it what it is

"The 10ins by 7ins notice states: "The Armistice with Germany was signed at 5am this morning

Hostilities will cease upon the whole front at 11 am today 11th November, 1918."It is being sold on June 19 with a pre-sale estimate of £300 but it is expected to go for more than that

For more infomation >> Royal notice delaying end of World War 1 is up for sale – but with THIS mistake - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

New Information About Search For Attempted Kidnappers - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> New Information About Search For Attempted Kidnappers - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

'In My Country' — Jeff Beals for Congress - Duration: 1:08.

In my country, we believe in small farms.

In my country, we stand for peace.

In my country, your education doesn't depend on your ZIP code.

People who work hard in my country, get a wage you can actually live on.

When you're sick in my country, they take care of you.

In my country, we make sure that every person can retire in dignity.

In my country, young people can follow their dreams, and they don't go into debt to do it.

In my country, the small towns are just as important as the big cities.

Jeff Beals: I teach history.

Now let's make history.

Let's be that country.

I'm Jeff Beals and I need your vote June 26.

For more infomation >> 'In My Country' — Jeff Beals for Congress - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

Store Styles Essentials | T-Shirt & Dress Shirt Basics for MEN | EPISODE 1 - Duration: 4:17.

What's up guys, my name is Joe and today I'm bringing you a brand new five-part

series from an awesome independent clothing shop limited Manchester in the

heart of the city store style essentials is all about giving you

well the essentials the information that you need to build a solid wardrobe which

looks great is efficient but most importantly provides the basics to

building a great outfit and each episode we're going to tackle a different aspect

of clothing so in today's episode we're talking all about t-shirts and shirts

but in the future we'll tackle everything from jeans to outerwear to

shoes we're gonna cover all the base and in each category I'm gonna show you guys

three different variations so for shirts and t-shirts we got three different

times of course if at any point you are enjoying what you're watching leaving a

thumbs up that means a lot to me item number one is the most essential item

that every guy should own and that's white t-shirts and black t-shirt if you

don't own either of these items then you immediately lose for Bluemont points

alright two points for t-shirt we're not messing around over here what classifies

as an essential in my eyes is versatility and that is what this is all

about these two shirts go with pretty much everything and of course the other

benefit is the price now you could go out and buy a $50 white t-shirt or $50

black t-shirt but you know why would you black or white shirt with either no or

very little branding you can pick up one of these that are made from high quality

material for like 10 to $15 you really shouldn't be spending more than that

unless you really want now both can be worn all year long and you know I know

that I do that but if you want to break it down blacks are better for the colder

season whites are great for this summer like it is right now but really you know

you can mix and match all year long touching on that versatility you can

wear them on their own for a clean simple look or you could layer them with

some outerwear pieces which we'll talk about in a later episode to give you a

bit more of a dynamic look for item number two still talking t-shirts but

more specifically longline I mean this isn't essential for any taller guy out

there once you start getting into long lines that's like one of the first steps

to rocking a more street wear look and they're really cool can I step up from

being you know as basic as possible with the white and black t-shirts but it'll

still work for any casual occasion you can still keep it

simple by picking a plain colored longline or I like what I've done here

is pick up something with a little bit of texture to it I'm a huge texture guy

when it comes to clothing I love items that have a unique feel to them and you

can really see that emphasized with this piece right here my favorite way to

utilize a long line is by layering with an outerwear pretending that extra piece

of fabric that hangs below your outerwear piece just looks you know adds

way more of a damp dynamic look than having your t-shirt and outerwear piece

line up at the way and the reason why long lines are a good option for taller

guys is because they can help to proportion you a little bit for shorter

guys long lines might actually make you look even shorter so that's just

something to consider also I'm not a fan of long lines that are so long that they

look like dresses I say coming down to the bottom of your but that is a good

length for a long line and shirt for our third and final piece our list would be

definitely incomplete without talking about button-up I'm keeping the casual

team going so I've got this gray button-up from River Island and also

this stone checkered pattern shirt from Levi's that are both designed to be worn

untucked but if we're talking a more business casual look than a definite

must is a simple white oxford shirt the nice thing about Oxford shirt so that

they can be either tucked in or left untucked depending on the occasion

they're at that perfect length where they look fine on tie but tuck them in

throw on a belt that looks badass now there's two main ways to wear button

ups either buttoned up with an undershirt underneath or no shirt at all

or layered with a t-shirt and left open the only thing that I would avoid is

buttoning up a button-up shirt over a normal t-shirt I've done that many times

in the past but I've learned sin with outside guys make sure to subscribe and

tune back in next Friday for episode 2 when we're gonna be talking all about

jeans and pants thanks for watching and I'll be seeing everybody next time

For more infomation >> Store Styles Essentials | T-Shirt & Dress Shirt Basics for MEN | EPISODE 1 - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

Dennis Graham, Has Controversial Advice for the #MeToo Movement | TMZ Live - Duration: 4:27.

DRAKE'S DAD SAID TO US.

>> GOT HIM LAST NIGHT.

HE WAS LEAVING DECLINEA

FREQUENTLY.

USUALLY PRETTY ENTERTAINING WHEN

HE WALKS OUT.

WE ASKED HIM -- WE WEREN'T

LOOKING FOR LAUGHS.

WE ASKED HIM ABOUT HIS FRIEND,

JAMIE FOXX.

THERE WAS A WOMAN WHO FILED A

POLICE REPORT IN LAS VEGAS

CLAIMING THAT JAMIE FOXX HIT HER

IN THE FACE WITH HIS GENITALS 16

YEARS AGO.

HE DENIES THIS.

HE SAYS SHE IS LYING AND HE IS

GOING TO FILE A REPORT AGAINST

HER FOR FILING A FALSE POLICE

REPORT.

NOW WE ASKED DENNIS GRAHAM ABOUT

THIS BECAUSE HE IS FRIENDS WITH

JAMIE.

HE SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT

HAPPENED WITH JAMIE, BUT THERE

WAS SOMETHING HE WANTED TO GET

OFF HIS CHEST ABOUT THE ME TOO

MOVEMENT.

>> HE IS A BIG FEMINIST

APPARENTLY.

>> A LITTLE SARCASM.

HERE IS WHAT HE SAID, AND WE

WILL TALK ABOUT IT.

>> THERE IS SOMETHING I WANT TO

SAY TO THESE YOUNG LADIES THAT

ALLOW THEMSELVES TO GO AND BE

WITH A MAN IN THEIR ROOM.

STOP GOING TO THEIR ROOMS.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN THEIR

ROOM.

TAKE YOUR ASS HOME.

>> ARE THERE TWO SIDES PLAYING?

>> NO, THERE ARE NOT TWO SIDES

TO BLAME.

YOU TAKE YOUR ASS HOME.

DON'T GO INTO A MAN'S ROOM.

DON'T GO WHERE A MAN -- WHERE

YOU MIGHT THINK A MAN IS GOING

TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH

RAINING YOU OR ANYTHING ELSE.

>> OK.

WELL, THAT DOESN'T WORK ON MANY

LEVELS.

>> ON MANY, MANY LEVELS.

>> I GUESS I SHOULDN'T GET IN AN

ELEVATOR OR WALK TO MY CAR IN A

PARKING GARAGE.

>> IF HE DID IT.

>> IF HE DID IT, CHE WE DON'T

KNOW.

BUT IT IS ENTIRELY HIS FAULT.

I AM ALLOWED TO ENTER ANY ROOM

AND NOT BE ASSAULTED.

>> TO BE CLEAR, HE WAS

SEPARATING IT FROM JAMIE FOXX.

HE SAID I DON'T KNOW WHAT

HAPPENED WITH JAMIE, BUT THIS IS

IN GENERAL ABOUT THE METOO

MOVEMENT.

>> THERE IS NO DEFENDING THIS.

OUR GUY ASKED HIM IS IT A

TWO-WAY STREET?

HE SAID NO, IT IS ONE PERSON.

IT IS THE WOMAN'S FAULT.

SHE NEEDS TO GO HOME.

>> THERE ARE SO MANY CASES WHERE

WOMEN END UP -- MAKE THEY MAKE

BAD DECISIONS AND END UP IN A

GUY'S ROOM.

HOWEVER, WHEN IT GETS TO A

SEXUAL ACT AND THEY SAY NO AND

DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE?

THAT, AT THAT POINT IF IT GOES

FURTHER, IT IS THE MAN'S FAULT.

>> I WILL SAY TWO THINGS.

IT SOUNDED LIKE HE WAS DRUNK.

ALTHOUGH HE WAS SO DELIBERATE

ABOUT WHAT HE SAID.

>> DOESN'T MATTER.

>> I AM NOT SAYING THAT IS AN

EXCUSE.

HE CLEARLY, I THINK, THINKS

THESE THINGS.

THE FACT THAT HE ACTUALLY SAID

IT OUT LOUD IS BECAUSE HE WAS

DRUNK.

AND WE TRIED TO GIVE HIM THE

OUT, AND HE STILL DOUBLED DOWN

ON IT.

SO IT IS CLEARLY WHAT HE

BELIEVES.

I WILL SAY THERE ARE OTHERS, AND

I THINK THERE ARE WRONG ALSO.

>> A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THAT

WAY.

>> OTHER PEOPLE LAUGH SAID

SOMETHING SIMILAR.

PAM ANDERSON SAID IT.

>> AND JAMES CAAN SAID MEN CAN

NO LISTENINGER HIT ON WOMEN?

>> A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE MISSING

THE POINT.

>> I AM FROM SEATTLE,

WASHINGTON.

DENNIS GRAHAM IS A GOOD GUY, BUT

HE HAS GOT IT WRONG HERE.

IT SOUNDS LIKE VICTIM BLAMING TO

ME.

A LOT OF THESE WOMEN TRUST THESE

GUYS.

HE MENTIONED BILL COSBY.

THEY WOMEN REALLY TRUSTED BILL

COSBY, A WHOLESOME GUY, AND THEN

HE DRUGS THEM AND SEXUALLY

ASSAULTS THEM THE IT IS JUSTIN

SULTING TO THE VICTIMS.

>> YOU ARE RIGHT, KEVIN.

>> I DON'T EVEN NEED TO BUILD

TRUST WITH YOU TO MAKE YOU STILL

AT FAULT.

I CAN HAVE SOMEBODY I DON'T KNOW

THAT WELL.

>> HOW ABOUT BLAMING THE PERSON

WHO IS SCOMMITTING THE CRIME.

>> COMMITTING THE CRIME.

For more infomation >> Dennis Graham, Has Controversial Advice for the #MeToo Movement | TMZ Live - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

My Cafe Prepare Township for Festival - Duration: 3:42.

hey everyone I'm Ola, and today we are going to play My Cafe: recipes and stories

in this video I'm going to give you some tips on how to prepare for the festival

if you're a Township leader so let's go

so festival preparation is another big task for Township leaders and right now

I want to tell you a list of some weekly tasks and general tasks that you should

fulfill to lead your Township to success. This list was kindly provided by Cherry

Blossom aka Anna Smith. I will also give a link in the description to her group

with all tips and tricks about My Cafe game and right now let's start. so the

first thing that you have to do is definitely to check whether everyone is

ready to fulfill the tasks and to compete in the festival: ask your members

whether they cannot play, or can play in limited capacity. if it is possible,

arrange for a substitue member, for example, you can remove a person from the

Township, and then take them back it with the next festival, just before the

festival starts. another big deal is, as you see right here, is that we have a lot

of tasks with gifts, so ask your Township members who can take this task. For

example, if they are on different levels, you can check with the 'who gives you a

gift graphic'. Players should be confident to finish a task, they should be at a

certain level that can bring them gifts, they should also have sufficient coins

to level up if they are on the previous level, and also the gifts can be earned

through the daily bonus, so just make sure that your Township members have

sufficient number of tickets (minimum 7 tickets) for the second blue gift or two

pink gifts. also pay attention to paid tasks, and ask your members how many paid

tasks in total they can do. have the team total in mind. then, festival is ending

in a different time for each time zone, so just make sure that someone can stay

until the end of the festival and to finish everything ,and to back the team

up. Enquire where your members are coming from, and it will help you in

arranging tactics and saving your nerves upon seeing that someone is not doing

any tasks. Maybe they are just sleeping, and they will wake up while you will be

asleep, and do all the necessary tasks. Enquire, maybe someone needs rubies or

diamonds to level up the cafe building and to take even more free tasks, then

you can lend those resources or just give them for good work

from that treasure trove. also strive to have the full town and keep looking for

new members. Well, it's easier said than done but I will also attach a link in

the description where you can find Township members. Also discuss your

Township strategy before the festival starts with all of your Township members

and it is good to have a Facebook group and chat: there you can also have a chat

to contact your players individually, or in a group. if you have more tips about

that please leave them in the comments it will be really nice to learn even more.

Thank you so much for playing with me, I hope you have enjoyed this video! if

you did then please put your thumbs up and subscribe to my channel, and let's play

together! don't forget to click the bell to get all the news about the game from

my videos. please leave an answer for the question which festival tasks do you

enjoy and which festival tasks are more complicated for you, and how do you cope

with them. have fun in the game and see you next time bye bye!

guys I didn't make

an announcement about pink gifts giveaway in this video because actually I'm on

vacation and I cannot read all of your comments in time, so leave your comments

below this video, as well. and include some good original ideas about the game

or about my videos, leave your player ID. I will still continue releasing my

videos every Friday, and at the end of June, I will make a big announcement with

all the winners so good luck!

For more infomation >> My Cafe Prepare Township for Festival - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

World Cup opening ceremony: Putin throws a shameful party for himself in Russia - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> World Cup opening ceremony: Putin throws a shameful party for himself in Russia - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Google Reviews (And Facebook) For Businesses | Chatbot Example - Duration: 6:57.

Hey guys, in today's video we're going to learn how to increase the quantity

and the quality of your Google and Facebook reviews. Whether your page

looks like: this struggling with some reviews or if it looks like this: you

haven't heard from your customers in a while. We're gonna show you how to change

that and look more like this: stay tuned

Jase Kraft here with Chatbots Do More, where you learn how to use chat bots

to reach more customers save more time and make more money now if that sounds

like something you're interested consider subscribing below to stay up to

date with the latest trends in messenger marketing today we're learning about how

to generate reviews so let's get into the video and dive into my computer

all right so this is a business card on top you can see it says review us that's

what we want them to do and on the bottom which would be the back it has

instructions on how to scan a messenger code now if you're not familiar with

messenger a messenger code pause the video right now follow the instructions

scan the code and then you'll kind of see what I'm talking about and then

we're gonna run through it what it looks like on a phone and right here this is

what you're going to give to your customer after your product or service

has been completed so for restaurants at your server at the end of the night when

they give them the bill they can also give them this card say hey you know we

appreciate your review or at a retail store after the checkout you know give

that people want to give you reviews you just gotta ask for them sometimes and

then make it easy for them okay so this is going to make it easy for them and it

should generate a ton of reviews for you if you do it right so now I'm going to

show you my phone you know we go to the messenger people's tab and there's that

scan code you're gonna scan this code right on the

business card then it's gonna open up a conversation with your page with a get

started button they click the get started they get sent this message this

message obviously would be customized based on your industry so you know for

the restaurants thanks for eating with us and but at the bottom is gonna ask

has a button leave a review when they click that button they get sent another

message asking them rate their experience from a five-star to one star

obviously we want the five star on the left because they're more likely to hit

that okay five to one star if they click five or four star they get sent this

message you know saying things were glad you had a great time would you mind

leaving us a like review it's going to take 60

seconds or less here are some options Google or Facebook

that's like Google they go directly to your Google business page but more

specifically their Google your Google business review page so they don't have

to look for where to relieve the review as long as they're signed into Google

which most people are they get directed directly to your page and then what

happens then is they're able to leave a review now if they all right don't do

Google they go to Facebook goes directly to their Facebook page I have Carino'

here because Olive Garden didn't have a review so obviously both of these

businesses are just for showcase purposes I don't have affiliates with

any of them so now let's say that they get this message they click leave a

review and they get that review please review us again but they don't choose a

four or five star they choose one two or three star now these reviews we don't

want them public because that hurts your ratings on Google and Facebook and stuff

obviously we want we want that feedback still because that is valuable however

we want it to be dealt with privately so if they choose one two or three then

we're going to send them a different message and this message is gonna ask

them to leave a response on why that wasn't a four or five star but to do so

right in messenger and then messenger will be the platform that you can follow

up with them on so if they didn't have a great review you can follow up with them

privately and the positive sent if they left review in messenger they're not

likely to continue to do it on another platform just because they got their

steam out already plus you have that chance to reply to

them that way okay so this should increase your reviews

they should increase increase the quality of your reviews and generate you

more reviews on Google and Facebook by simply giving your customers this

business card running them running through this on messenger and completing

the review alright guys thanks for watching I hope you enjoyed the video

and can see the value that this chat bot will bring to your business for

step-by-step tutorial on how to set this up for your business click the link

below in this description if you want myself and my team to set this bot up

for your business we can do all that as well click the link after hire us in the

description and we'll send you a quote lastly I know you know somebody who this

video could help please share it with them if you click the share button below

this video there will be options you can send it via email if you send it via

Facebook you can once you click the Facebook icon there will be an option

where you can send it via a personal message on Facebook rather than posting

it publicly as I know that timid you want to post it publicly go ahead and do

that I love it

For more infomation >> How to Get Google Reviews (And Facebook) For Businesses | Chatbot Example - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

Dog Hasn't Seen Owner For 7 Months As Cameras Capture Tear-Jerking She Recognizes Him For 1st Time - Duration: 1:35.

Lost Dog Hasn't Seen Owner For 7 Months As Cameras Capture Tear-Jerking Moment She Recognizes

Him For 1st Time As all animal lovers know, our four-legged

friends are part of the family.

When they feel pain, so do we - and if something goes wrong it can be easy to blame ourselves.

One dog owner from Texas learned this lesson the hard way, when his German Shepard named

Dora suddenly went missing.The dog's owner had been enjoying his 4th of July holiday

when he realized his precious pooch had disappeared.

Leaping over the backyard fence, Dora had fled in a fright upon hearing the unexpected

fireworks.

Her owner searched the neighborhood tirelessly, unable to locate her despite his best efforts.

Although she had a microchip, he quickly became discouraged as the weeks passed and Dora never

turned up.It wasn't until a surprise phone call from a local animal shelter seven months

later that everything changed.

Dora had been picked up as a stray, but thanks to her microchip they were able to contact

her owner and reunite the pair at last.

Cameras at the shelter captured the tear-jerking sight, as Dora the German Shepard sees her

owner for the very first time.

Watch the incredible scene unfold, as a lost dog suddenly recognizes her best friend after

seven long months apart in the video below - this is absolutely heartwarming!

For more infomation >> Dog Hasn't Seen Owner For 7 Months As Cameras Capture Tear-Jerking She Recognizes Him For 1st Time - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

nam shin ► gasoline (for Sweet Serenad) - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> nam shin ► gasoline (for Sweet Serenad) - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Furry Friends Friday: Four adorable lab puppies up for adoption - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Furry Friends Friday: Four adorable lab puppies up for adoption - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Marcus is a sweet, athletic little boy hoping for a family - Duration: 0:58.

Marcus, Looking for a Forever Family:I really like this place.

Like basketball, playing the games and stuff.

I have been having fun!

Child Advocate: Marcus is just a sweet, fun, loving little boy.

Marcus: Usually they say good stuff about me.

And they say I am good I treat them good.

Child Advocate: I mean he is just full of energy.

Marcus: Football, basketball I will be a basketball player.

Shooting I am not worried about nothing.

I will only be going to say "I am sorry".

Dunking and stuff.

Child Advocate: He has a lot of energy to give, but he also needs that attention from

a family so I think any type of family that I know, sibling would probably be good for

him.

Marcus: I am good at learning, math.

What else, what else, there is a lot of stuff I am good at.

Child Advocate: I just want him to be happy.

I asked me actually to adopt him, and he just wants somebody a family to love him.

For more infomation >> Marcus is a sweet, athletic little boy hoping for a family - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

breakup love status for whatsapp in hindi best love breakup shayari Hindi cut love shayari in hindi - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> breakup love status for whatsapp in hindi best love breakup shayari Hindi cut love shayari in hindi - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Second Annual Summit for Women in STEM - Duration: 3:16.

So our first summit for women in stem was a really fun day and we thought

really successfully. So this year we wanted to build on that and use some of

the feedback that we got from the first summit. We really wanted to create an

event for people to interact with each other

to create relationships with each other so this year we really tried to create

more opportunities for smaller group interactions so that people really could

go away knowing that they had created a new friend up here and perhaps

interacted with someone who they could get in touch with as a mentor as they

moved throughout their career. We started the day with the panel on impostor

syndrome which is this feeling like even though you've done all this work you're

recognized in your field and you somehow feel like you don't belong. I polled a

group of women at my company and asked them had they ever had feelings of

impostor syndrome and one hundred percent of those women at all levels said yes.

I feel like sometimes we think we're alone in a lot of what we think and I think

having that reassurance from different parties especially those who have gone

through it I think that's very good for everybody to kind of be exposed to.

Especially going through the imposter panel I mean that was incredibly

insightful and it makes you think about the things that you do in your daily

life that are impacted by that that you don't even realize until you sit down

and talk about it. So again for this summit we had research talks by the

students and this was attended by students, by professionals, by other

academics, grad students. I'm working on using machine learning models to detect

depression from voice samples so that way you can kind of have

a phone app that you can talk into rather than go to the doctor to be

diagnosed. So I was able to present my actual thesis work that I will be

defending in a couple weeks actually so give me one good practice for that

and I got all the nerves out and also it allowed me to be able to connect with my

peers and share my work and really report back to the community just as a

scientist would. Daniella Rus of MIT CSAIL lab was amazing. One of the really

fun things that Dr. Rus brought into her lecture was the idea that she gets

some of her really cool ideas from her little daughter. She told me when I can't

sleep at night I sit around and I imagine that I could pull toys from the

walls. I have worked with many children and I really love the fact that

there are no limits to their imagination. At Wheaton we're trying to really build a

community for women in STEM and the summit is really the culmination of this,

the big event where we're trying to build community not just within the

school but to expand their networks so that you don't feel alone at Wheaton but

then you don't feel alone in the bigger world of stem for women.

For more infomation >> Second Annual Summit for Women in STEM - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Softball camp held for children with missing limbs - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Softball camp held for children with missing limbs - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Pasupathy gets released from Jail | Kodiveeran Scenes | Poorna shaves her head for Pasupathy - Duration: 10:23.

'In view of the birthday of our former chief minister Arignar Annadurai...'

'...215 prisoners are being released as per the 'Good conduct prisoners' release act'

'From our central prison in Madurai...'

'...5 criminals serving life imprisonment will be released'

'The prisoner serving life sentence for the double murders in Melur in Madurai...'

'...#710, Villangam Vellaikaran is one among the 215'

'Also #510, Vandiyur Selvam who killed Councilor Senthil in Avaniyapuram, Madurai'

What is it?

Stamp of our caste, huh?

No, brother-in-law It identifies your character!

Let's go

'As soon as we see our Villangam...'

'...let's finalize the statue matter'

He is here Come on...assemble

Lord, shower Your Grace

Welcome back How are you?

Uncle, all fine?

- I need a favor from you - Consider it done

In the junction near the bus stand...

...we want to erect a statue of our clan's leader

Keep quiet He has just been released

Planning to send him back?

We'll discuss this later

Velu, your brother is back Come fast

'Anna...?'

How are you, my dear?

When you're there for me why should I worry?

Uncle, let us pierce my child's ears

Go ahead

Don't cry Look at your uncle

'Velu, your wish has been fulfilled Your child to sit on your brother's lap'

Where is the goat my brother offered to God?

Does it stand like a goat? It stoops like a cow

It's too old to die with 1 blow

You can't kill it in 1 strike?

It is the proof of my anna being in jail for 5 years for my sake

My anna will offer it to God and you can watch how it falls

Chop it, anna

Get the goat

- Pandi, get the leaves - Okay, bro

Kumara, pour turmeric water

Move...move aside

Hey, get the bunch of greens

Lift it

Higher

Some more

Higher!

'Raise it some more'

More...!

Lift...here is my vow for my sister fulfilled!

My anna went to jail for me and my husband

My anna should also get married like me and live happily

I tonsured my head, so You will find a good bride for him

Our guardian deity if You fulfill my wish

...I'll slaughter 2 goats and host a feast next year for You

Good omen!

Don't worry, our Karuppa will fulfill your wish for sure

'Hello'

Tell me

'Shankar is creating a ruckus here'

'If you don't show up he will snitch'

'I've got the fellow'

'Come soon'

When did you intend razing this to the ground, huh?

You are so self-centered

Not wanting to get caught

...you burnt alive 15 innocent people

Are you human at all?

Fireworks factory to explode is new, huh?

What can we do if they were working?

Are you out of your mind?

Even I know where and how it will explode

Adhigaram, I've given a petition against you to everyone concerned

I'll ensure you go behind bars!

'Suicide or murder? RDO enquiry'

'Steady on your feet'

Super...super!

Shoulders erect, bro

Smile, bro

I asked you to smile

Ready

Lower your shoulder, bro

- Is this fine? - Please smile

'What an awful smile!'

Bro, try to smile

You want to look good in the photo

Please, bro

Don't flash your 32 teeth, bro!

That's right

Gas problem, huh?

What's bothering you?

Wait...you are bugging me and this is poking me!

'It's very sharp, mind you'

Oh God! Knife

- What should I do? - Whatever you do is fine

Villangam, he's a big shot Why mess with him?

So what if he's a high official?

'As soon as he calls should I fold my hands, zip my lips and stand petrified?

Those behind you may be scared

Hello, can you come for the enquiry?

Listen! You can't raise your voice here

I'm not even scared of Govt laws

Will I be scared of you?

My sister's husband is having his breakfast

My sister is very happy

For my sister's happiness, I'll do anything at any cost!

This Vellaikaran...

...will never give up his authority any day

Till the day I am alive...

...you can't even touch my brother-in-law

Only if you are alive!

First I'll finish you off

Then I'll finish off your brother-in-law

- Hey, photographer - Yes, bro?

Take pictures of them and frame them

To garland their funeral photos

- Fine, see you - Take the photo

For more infomation >> Pasupathy gets released from Jail | Kodiveeran Scenes | Poorna shaves her head for Pasupathy - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

KARD Is Gearing Up For A Summer Comeback - Duration: 1:25.

 KARD will be making a comeback!  On June 15, a source from DSP Media confirmed, "KARD is currently preparing to make a comeback, ideally at the end of July

A specific date has not yet been decided." The co-ed group reportedly will be returning with their third mini album and will be filming their new music video soon

Soompi.Display.News.English.300x250.BTF Soompi.Mobile.English.300x250.ATF  Not only will this be their first domestic release in eight months since "You In Me," but this comeback is said to mark a turning point for the co-ed group

The album will reportedly express the members' thoughts on their music and the direction they want to go

 Source (1) (2)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét