Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

the judges now that's going to

decide.

I mean, he couldn't have dreamed

this up with Roy Cohn was still

advising.

>> His friends will say

privately and some of them

publicly, that he's too

incompetent to have colluded

with Russia, but he's so good

that he lured two guys off the

supreme court.

>> Lured two guys off the

supreme court.

>> One died, just one.

>> And these will be the guys

that will determine his legal

fate and in the balance is roe

V. Wade, affirmative action, all

of that, that he can go to his

base and say, yes, I may do all

of the things that you

evangelicals have been preaching

against, but look at what I've

given you.

And he can survive to destroy

another day, and this is scary,

as scary as it gets.

>> Frank, you're leaving us

after this block.

I'll give you the last word.

Too incompetent to collude with

Russia but --

>> I looked at career criminals,

For more infomation >> Nicolle Wallace Destroys The Big Lie That Trump Is Too Incompetent To Collude With Russia - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

DA's Record Reveals Convicting Officers Is Difficult - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> DA's Record Reveals Convicting Officers Is Difficult - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

Pink is the New Orange: Episode 1 - Duration: 6:32.

Narrator: This is the story of a girl let's call her.....Michelle Rodriguez. She was incarcerated

for six years. Her charges were: one count of second-degree robbery, assault with a

deadly weapon, and reckless endangerment. This is the pilot episode of a short

series that will outline her life, explaining; what led to her imprisonment,

events that occurred during her time there, and how she adjusted to life upon

her release. Some names and events may be altered to protect the privacy of those

involved.

Michelle: *Gasp* I'm late for class!!!

Michelle: *sigh* Only one seat open....next to this homeless Asian chick.

Steven: Hi, I'm Stephen. Seems like a lot of people are trying to add this class, huh?

Michelle: Yeah, I guess so....

Professor: Hello everyone, this is Psych 1 and you're taking it in the summer which means it's

accelerated and I do not curve, so what you put in is what grade you get! Okay? So,

let's get started.

Michelle: *internally* Whaaaaat thhhheee fuuuuuu.....IIIIII can't do this....

Steven: That was a good lecture!

Michelle: Yeah.....

Michelle: I'm going to get some drinks.

Steven: Michelle? Michelle! Hey! Michelle! Hey Michelle, it's me Steven....from that Psych class you attended one day of?

Michelle: Hey, I eventually re-took the class! You here alone?

Steven: Nah, I'm here with my buddy Jim. You?

Michelle: Ah, came with just a few of my friends.

Steven: How about you and your friends join us for some drinks?

Michelle: Yeah, just come over to our table. I'm sure they

mind as long as you pay bill.

Steven: hahaha all right~

Steven: You guys want to come

over to my apartment in Irvine? My roommates are cool and there is always a part going on.

Michelle: Yeah, sure!

Friend: I have work in the morning.

Friend: Nah, I'm going to pass. Michelle, don't do

anything I wouldn't do, okay?

Steven: Told you there's always a party. C'mon, let's go to my room~

Michelle: Okay.

Steven: Sorry for the mess. This is my roommate Adam and his girlfriend Nash.

Michelle: What's he doing?

Jim: Hey, have you ever tried coke?

Michelle: No.

Steven: What kind of drugs have you tried?

Michelle: The only thing I've done is ecstasy a rave.

Jim: You want to try it?

Nash: C'mon, it's fun! It's really nothing serious.

Michelle: Okay..

Steven: Close one nostril with your index finger and place the bill on the other side

and breathe in.

Michelle: *Snort*

Steven: *Snort*

Steven: I'm going to make sure your head does a 360 with pure pleasure!

Michelle: OMG, that was AMAZING!

Steven: I know, right?

Adam: Hey, Steven, can you help us light this up, so we don't burn

it like last time?

Steven: Yeah, okay.

Nash and Adam: *HUUUHHHH* This shiiiizz ammmaazzinnng~

Michelle: I'm going to step out.

Steven: Don't you want to try?

Michelle: Nah, I'm cool.

Steven: What are you guys laughing about?

Jim: Homegurl over there twerking what she ain't got.

Steven: It's getting late, we should go drop off Michelle.

Editor: lol

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét