Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

IT'S OVER JEFF SESSIONS IS OFFICIALLY DONE

Things just got a whole lot worse for Attorney General Jeff Sessions as Fox News' Judge

Andrew Napolitano spoke out to slam him for recusing himself from Robert Mueller's Russia

investigation.

Napolitano believes that Sessions never should have taken the position if he was planning

to recuse himself.

"Jeff Sessions, in my view, and I say this as a personal friend — we have a lot of

mutual friends and I've known him for years — it pains me to be critical of a friend,

but I have to be intellectually honest," Napolitano began, according to Daily Caller.

"Jeff Sessions shouldn't have accepted the job."

Napolitano went on to say that Sessions should have told President Donald Trump when he was

first nominated for the position that he was "going to be in the middle of this Russia

investigation, as illegitimate as I think it is, and as you know it to be, it's going

to happen, and I'm going to be a witness."

"We have hindsight, and it's 2020.

He didn't do that," Napolitano concluded.

This comes after Trump blasted Sessions in a series of tweets throughout the day on Wednesday:

What do you think about this?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends

and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> IT'S OVER JEFF SESSIONS IS OFFICIALLY DONE - Duration: 12:30.

-------------------------------------------

SCREAM SAVES THE ROUND! PHOON IS BACK?! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:09.

Phoon

For more infomation >> SCREAM SAVES THE ROUND! PHOON IS BACK?! CS:GO Twitch Clips - Duration: 10:09.

-------------------------------------------

Normal life is really boring - Duration: 6:44.

Good morning everyone!

I decided that I'm just going to start vlogging.

Nothing happens in my life for it to be on a daily basis, sorry my retainer is still

in.

I guess I'll just edit things on a weekly, if anything happens on a weekly, if not then

a biweekly.

My shoes were supposed to come in.

FedEx was supposed to deliver them Monday, and they just came in yesterday at 12 apparently.

I finally cleaned off my camera and I'm a little upset.

I thought it was clean before, because I would always go over it.

Oh my god.

Someone broke the key inside....

So someone broke the key off inside here.

Oh my god.

Hold on.

Like...they just....they just left it in there what the?

What?

I'm in here I'm guessing.

I don't know how this works.

YAY.

Okay, a little backstory on these shoes.

I have been looking for a pair of wedges, like a good pair for me, since about 2014.

So, summer of 2014, I went to South Korea with my family and I saw these really cute

pairs of wedges and I didn't get them.

They were like $12 and I didn't get them for some reason.

And ever since I have not found a single pair of wedges that I have liked, or that I have

liked and has fit me....the store doesn't have my size or whatever.

These are here, I've been waiting on these for a couple of weeks now.

I wanted them to come in yesterday because I checked the delivery time and it was supposed

to come in Monday right?

And it didn't.

I really wanted to wear them so I would look cute, but NO.

They didn't come in until and hour after I left.

They didn't come in until about 12:30, I left around 11.

HELLO?

You told me you were at the Marriott 10 minutes ago??

HELLO??

Hoang: Yikes This girl.

We're at the ice rink!

Okay so, I don't have my camera!

I really want a new one, but I don't have it.

So we're playing tag, Josephine's not playing, but....

Annelise: Are you vlogging?

Yes.

Annelise: Are you serious?

Yea.

Annelise: Tag.

NO!!

I just picked up the kids from ice skating.

Oh my gosh.

So when I was walking in here there was a couple walking out right, and the guy was

yelling at the girl.

And the girl honestly looked scared for her life.

She looked close to tears.

And this guy was yelling, like, in a murder voice basically.

The kind of yelling you do when doors are closed and your house is in the middle of

nowhere.

I just saw him get walked out of the Galleria handcuffed.

So, I'm gonna start making a Christmas list of all the things I want because you know

I'm broke.

So one of the things I want is my own custom skates.

I've been wanting them for a long time.

Like a really long time.

I have always wanted to figure skate and I used to have lessons but I don't remember

them.

So yea that's what I want.

I really want some Nike's but that's probably not going to happen.

So we are out.

Caitlin and I are on the playground nearby.

Why do these swing sound like...

Caitlin: SWITCH WITH ME! ....like a whale mating call.

Caitlin wants to switch with me because her swing is seriously loud.

But it sounds like a whale mating call.

There's a family trying to enjoy a birthday dinner, or a birthday party over there at

the pool, and Caitlin's literally just...LOUD.

Can you hear that?

It's so loud.

You're ruining their peaceful Saturday.

Or you could just swing like a normal person.

Caitlin: NO Okay so today, recap of this week.

I am going to New Orleans today I think to see my grandparents on my mom's side.

We're going to be going back Sunday to celebrate Father's Day with my grandparents on my father's

side.

I know that's what we're doing.

It is 4 in the morning.

We are at my grandparents house.

Another weekend, another trip to NOLA!

We got locked outside the gate.

My grandparents live in a gated community so you have to have a code every time you

go in.

We actually just tailgated a car.

That's really bad don't do that guys.

Now we're here and no one will open the door and I'm really tired.

I just kind of want to go to sleep.

It's been freezing.

The car has been so cold.

Josephine and Annelise have been sitting in the back.

For some reason the car we have just doesn't have AC vents back there.

So we have to turn on the AC really really high.

It's just too cold.

I'm wearing like a jacket and I had to put on another jacket.

Hopefully we can get in.

I'll keep you guys updated on exactly what time we get in.

Ugh okay so I was waiting for Josephine to get back in the car, made me step right THERE

oh my gosh.

Guys...this is.....I hate cleaning Toms it's such a hassle.

Okay we're still not in the house.

Alright we have just gotten inside the house.

It is 7 in the morning.

We have to go make breakfast.

Hello!

We are celebrating Annelise's birthday!

All: Happy birthday dear Minh Minh, happy birthday to you!

Yayyy!!

Make a wish!

For more infomation >> Normal life is really boring - Duration: 6:44.

-------------------------------------------

Land Rover Freelander 1.8I S SOFTBACK + HARDTOP INCL 1JR APK YOUNGTIMER! - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Land Rover Freelander 1.8I S SOFTBACK + HARDTOP INCL 1JR APK YOUNGTIMER! - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Tip 5 the Big Secret to Ditching a Habit is Changing the Trigger - Duration: 2:52.

When I started my nightly torturing of the Booze Gollum...so much fun!

I actually inadvertently did something really right! Turning Happy Hour into

"Happy Hour", where I derived much happiness from watching him die each

night I starved him of the alcohol he craved, by not drinking, by going another 24

hours of Staying Stopped. Stopping and staying stopped...God, I love that so much!

Well, by making it my new "Happy Hour," I inadvertently got at one of

the biggest secrets of changing a habit. Either acquiring one you like, a new one,

a good one, or getting rid of one you don't want in your life anymore.

Something that doesn't serve you. The thing about habits is that even though we

tend to talk about them as one thing, in our case: drinking, there are actually

three parts to a habit. There's the benefit that you perceive you'll get. In

this case, the buzz, that relief from the first drink, the socializing, whatever

else you know you've told yourself is awesome. There's the action of it, which is the drinking part. And there's the most

powerful part, and that's whatever triggers it. What they found

according to science, is if you have this relationship enough - there's a cue of

some sort, "Oh look, it's Happy Hour!" That's my time trigger. It kicks in my drinking

and I get that perceived benefit that first drink, and the buzz

- and then, you know, blocking out everything that happens after that buzz! -

that perceived benefit, your brain starts to crave that. It craves the

feelgood. We all do. What happens though, when you repeat that

behavior enough, it actually just craves the action. The action becomes the most

important part once you kick it in

and you have that trigger, you just start drinking. And that's almost more

important than the perceived reward. This kind of blew me away the first

time I heard that. I was like, "Oh, wow." There are five different types of triggers,

as we'll be discussing in the next few videos. But I know for me, one of my most

powerful triggers was definitely that Happy Hour. That time trigger. "It's Happy

Hour! Time to have a drink!" So, in the Comments below, write a little

note and tell us what your big drinking triggers are.

For more infomation >> Tip 5 the Big Secret to Ditching a Habit is Changing the Trigger - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

What If The Earth Is Like Venus And Mars ? | Secret Of Earth - Duration: 20:50.

Minster design extreme weather

Alien landscapes and bizarre phenomena

Is the most complex system we know of in the universe

that planet

Is earth and we are only beginning to unlock its secrets

The planet Earth is a haven for life

Conditions are perfect. I mean, they really are perfect

oceans of liquid water make life possible

But that's not enough a

Complex secret gives earth its life

while hundreds of other known planets fall short

Not a single one of these planets look just like the earth

What makes Earth so perfect

Why does it depend on the moon?

volcanoes

even the planet Jupiter

What puts earth in the ultimate Goldilocks zone?

for life

May 19 2012

In the Arizona desert a 35 year old visitor from Germany is overcome by

105 degree temperatures

The first of two hikers to die this weekend from early season eat

Water makes up 60% of his human body

As little as 2 to 3% decrease in body water can unset the symptoms of dehydration

Humans on earth exists on a knife's edge between life and death

Surviving only in a narrow range of temperatures

So two in the solar system there is only a narrow range in which planets can support complex life

This place not too hot. Not too cold is called

the Goldilocks zone

Estimates put the Goldilocks zone between 67 million and

279 million miles from the Sun

And it's just right for the one thing life seems to need

liquid water

You're not so close that water boils away you're not so far away that water turns to ice perfect Goldilocks

We're in the cow who deserts on the Island of Hawaii

When you look at dry places like this, it really makes you appreciate how vital water is to animals and plants

Hawaii's Big Island is also home to rainforests

waterfalls

Seacoast and even snow-capped mountains where the secrets of life success on earth play out

Among those secrets a recipe for life that needs far more than just liquid water

One of the biggest surprises of the last 20 years

Is the large number of conditions the earth needs to maintain its state as being habitable

Besides Earth's distance from the Sun

life also depends on the planets volcanoes

Its large moon and even the planet Jupiter

Liquid water is important, but that's possible at a wide range of temperatures not all of them good for life

The highest temperature that complex life can live at is very very different from that of microbes

We animals really can't live much above 113 to 115 degrees Fahrenheit

The Na Hoku rainforest on Hawaii is a Goldilocks zone on a Goldilocks planet

There are more species packed around me right now than any other place I could go to

This rainforest and others like it represent the apex of species diversity on planet Earth

The diversity Springs from conditions that are not only wet

But also warm without being too hot

Life likes to be warm 70 to 80 to 90 degrees. That's ideal. That's where you want to be

The Earth's volcanoes hold the secret of the planetary thermostat

If it weren't for these mountains of fire this entire planet would freeze

Thank for watching !

January 3rd 1983

Hawaii's Kilauea volcano begins its longest eruption and recorded history as

lava flows through residential areas

The first homes destroyed there were 16 homes

shortly after that initial eruption a

Vivid reminder of the destructive power of the volcano

The volcano's fury fuels mankind's fear

But the erupting Mountains hold a secret

They are essential to life and play a central role in making Earth a Goldilocks planet

Volcanoes are commonplace in the solar system

They have erupted on Mars

on Jupiter's moon Io and

May number and the thousands of Venus

But unlike other planets Earth's volcanoes are coupled to plate tectonics

the planets method of resurfacing its crust

Earth is the only known planet whose crust actively moves around with many distinct plates

Many scientists now believe plate tectonics is the most important secret other than water in

Making earth just right for life

It all has to do with carbon dioxide

Right now it may be making the planet to war

But life actually needs some of that warming

Without co2 the earth would be very cold

It would be zero degrees Fahrenheit 32 degrees below freezing without that carbon dioxide the entire planet would be a frozen wasteland

The co2 emerges from Earth's volcanoes along with their destructive lava

The essential gas cycles both in and out of the atmosphere

Acting like a thermostat to keep the planet not too hot not too cold

It may be one of the best-kept secrets of Earth's existence a series of interconnected

Reactions that was the entire planet to work a chain of events in which one weak link

Would make life as we know it

impossible

Fiery volcanoes see you unlikely players in the drama that makes earth. So perfect for life

And yet without them the planet would be covered with ice and life would have little chance of success

The secret is in the carbon dioxide that volcanoes supply to the planet's atmosphere

The volcanic vent you see here is one of many in the Hawaiian Islands is from vents like these the carbon dioxide

Comes out of the deep earth and goes into the Earth's atmosphere

As a greenhouse gas co2 turns earth's temperature up

But in doing so it becomes the core component of the planetary thermostat

It is a delicate global balancing act

If the temperature is cool the planet makes carbon dioxide go up so the air gets warmer

If the air gets warmer, the planet makes carbon dioxide go down to turn things cooler

One way a hotter earth make co2 go down as by ramping up the chemical weathering of rocks

Carbon dioxide mixed with rainwater turns into a weak acid that eats away at births rocks

When temperatures go up the process naturally goes faster

The acid reactions absorb carbon dioxide and suck it out of the air

Earth's weathered rocks get help from another process to draw down carbon dioxide in the atmosphere

More heat also speeds up the growth of untold numbers of plants and animals in the ocean

Many of these draw carbon dioxide right out of the air and use it to make their shells

All of these shells slowly sink onto the sea bottom to produce a limestone layer on the sea floor

With both the formation of sea shells and the weathered rocks

carbon dioxide dips down in the atmosphere

Did it goes too far the planet could freeze

So it needs a way to make co2 go back up

That happens deep underwater

In the middle of the ocean massive ridges on the seabed erupt with lava as plate tectonics

drives the motion of the Earth's crust

Making the ocean floor spread apart

Miles away the spreading seafloor crashes into a continental plate

The sea plate dives down into the Earth's interior the limestone melts liberating its carbon dioxide

The carbon dioxide that was set free underground eventually comes out here back where we started at a volcanic vent

So now the earth becomes warmer and the cycle begins again

The finely tuned system has adjusted the atmosphere as carbon dioxide up and down to keep the Goldilocks zone on Earth

intact for billions of years

Plate tectonics

Also makes Earth's land surfaces move

The giant Pacific plate for instance slowly moves to the northwest and carries with it the Big Island of Hawaii. I

Like to think of the ground beneath my feet is stable, but geologically speaking

We're in constant motion right where I'm standing on the mountain of Kilauea. I'm moving 2 to 4 inches a year annually

North-northwest, so if you came back to see me next year I wouldn't be here

I'd be here

When continents move apart species are isolated and evolved into new ones

Life's wild variety grows

The complexity versus eight is an essential survival tool

Especially when earth comes under attack from outer space

The secret ingredients for thriving life abound on planet earth

But its wealth of rich climates is also home to environments on the edge of habitability

One of them is Mauna Kea an inactive volcano on the Big Island of Hawaii

It's an alien landscape home to a dozen giant telescopes

But at high altitude astronomers are working on the margins of the Goldilocks zone for humans

I've been up here at 13 and a half thousand feet many times and sometimes I feel a little bit of altitude sickness

My head isn't working right I feel nauseous

The oxygen content up here is only about 60% that of c-level

Astronomers here have discovered that the recipe for life success on earth

includes many ingredients

from space

The moon

Unusually large for a planet of Earth's size

Has a secret impact on life

It provides stability for Earth's axis of rotation

The pole of the moon's gravity keeps the earth from wobbling uncontrollably

Without our moon we'd be flopping around like a dead fish

This isn't stability life needs two things. It needs conditions to live, but it needs those conditions to exist

Over long periods of time you need conditions to remain very very stable

Having a large moon is part of the secret

The stability also comes from unlikely sources

Many people are astonished to learn that the planet Jupiter 500 million miles away

has a huge effect on life on Earth a

Major impact was a rare event on earth when an asteroid may have wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago

It remains rare today because Jupiter acts as a cosmic vacuum cleaner as the planets overwhelming gravity

grabs comets and asteroids

Sweeping them out of the solar system

Jupiter in our lifetime swept the comet right out of existence shoemaker-levy 9

Went crashing into Jupiter

That particular comet was on an earth crossing orbit. Jupiter sucked it out of existence

If you do not have a gigantic Jupiter the solar system will be full of debris

That would hit the earth all the time. Meaning that life would be impossible

So thank you Jupiter for cleaning out the solar system

Earth's astronomers are now engaged in one of history's greatest quests the

Search for other planets suitable for life

In early 2013 they identified a possible planet more like Earth than any yet found

at

2070 light-years distant it is 1.5 times Earth's mass and orbits within its stars Goldilocks zone

there's thought to be about 50 billion planets in our Milky Way galaxy of which perhaps

500 million are in the habitable zone

But that's not enough

Mars for instance is in the habitable zone

But it's weak gravity and irregular magnetic field left it unable to hold on to most of its atmosphere

Future outgassing might reverse the process. But today it cannot support complex life

It also turns out that the Goldilocks zone for any such planet doesn't last forever

Even Earth's time as a just right planet may run out

sooner than you think

Planet Earth's secret set of special factors make it perfect for life

Most important its place around the Sun in the Goldilocks zone

A planet is set to be in the Goldilocks zone

When it's distanced from the star that it orbits leads to temperatures that allow liquid water

to exist on its surface

But the deepest secret of births goldilocks existence is not one of place and temperature

It is one of time

For complex life to evolve Goldilocks temperatures must remain stable for long periods

We have been in what we call the habitable zone now since the formation of life on Earth at least four billion years ago

and

That depends on the Sun that does not burn out quickly

If the Sun were a gigantic star it would burn his hydrogen very rapidly and only last for maybe a billion years or so

And that's too short to get life off the ground

But even a long-lived star like Earth's Sun changes over time and so does its Goldilocks zone

As our Sun bursts is fuel. In fact, it gives off more and more heat. It's actually going to expand

Although a hotter Sun could incinerate complex life

There's a secret killer that may strike millions perhaps a billion years sooner

Today carbon dioxide is temporarily on the rise making the earth too warm

But in the long term the mechanisms that take it out of the atmosphere will dominate making co2 gradually disappear

We can predict that perhaps it as little as a billion years from now

There will no longer be enough carbon dioxide for plants to undertake photosynthesis when that happens

We very rapidly lose oxygen in our atmosphere and when that happens that spells the end of all animals on planet Earth

But would the increased heat from the Sun result in new Goldilocks zone migrating into more distant parts of the solar system

They could be that Mars will become temporarily habitable

Or maybe one of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn that has an icy crust will have liquid water on its surface

Life's future will be at stake

While microbes may survive the extreme conditions on a superheated earth

Could its intelligent life-forms escape to seek refuge elsewhere?

If identical conditions aren't found will successor worlds be good enough

Can they evolve their own set of factors that have made the success of complex life one of the greatest?

secrets of the earth

You

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét