Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

 With six new girls and six new boys introduced on – that's 12 new reasons for drama on the show.  The couples were split and mixed with new love interests, and though Wes is still holding a torch for Megan after leaving Laura for her, she's already grafting for a new man – to the delight of viewers

 In the latest episode of the reality show, Megan is seen getting cosy with two of the new boys, Dean Overson and Alex Miller

 She says: 'Dean is more like a caring sensitive…Alex is more carefree and fun. I've gotta live. I can't put it on hold because of one day I spent with Wes

I'm sure he's chatting to girls.'  Uh. except he's not.  In Casa Amor, Wes isn't interested in any of the new girls – he's got his eyes set on Meg

 The 20-year-old tells Dr Alex George: 'No one in here …I don't have the same connection that I do with Meg. I can't see anyone doing it for us but Meg

But I'm just paranoid to the fact that…people are going to be all over her.'  In a not-so-shocking twist, Megan wastes no time and shares a cheeky snog with Miller

 And the internet cannot get enough of it.  People are calling 'karma' on the whole Wes operation.  It's not just Wes that's going to get his heart broken

Josh is smitten with new girl Kazimir – while Dani waits for him back at the villa.   airs at 9pm on I2 Sunday – Friday.    

For more infomation >> ✅ Wes is trying to stay loyal to Megan but she's already moved on – and everyone is loving it - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

metro is fun - Duration: 0:30.

ok, just going to sneak around here, find some loot and im all good

now lets becareful of this corridor..nice and slow- what was dat???

make sure i have my ten bullets in ready to be meaninglessly shot

oh, a corpse. probably has a new gasmask.

yep, definetly has one

0.0

he leap...

hello?

oh..there you are

wat

For more infomation >> metro is fun - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Is CABG Heart Surgery on Beating Heart the Best? ("off-pump CABG") (4) - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Is CABG Heart Surgery on Beating Heart the Best? ("off-pump CABG") (4) - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Wes is trying to stay loyal to Megan but she's already moved on - Duration: 3:17.

 With six new girls and six new boys introduced on Love Island – that's 12 new reasons for drama on the show

 The couples were split and mixed with new love interests, and though Wes is still holding a torch for Megan after leaving Laura for her, she's already grafting for a new man – to the delight of viewers

 In the latest episode of the reality TV show, Megan is seen getting cosy with two of the new boys, Dean Overson and Alex Miller

 She says: 'Dean is more like a caring sensitive…Alex is more carefree and fun. I've gotta live

I can't put it on hold because of one day I spent with Wes. I'm sure he's chatting to girls

'  Uh. except he's .  In Casa Amor, Wes isn't interested in any of the new girls – he's got his eyes set on Meg

 The 20-year-old tells Dr Alex George: 'No one in here …I don't have the same connection that I do with Meg

I can't see anyone doing it for us but Meg. But I'm just paranoid to the fact that…people are going to be all over her

'  In a -so-shocking twist, Megan wastes no time and shares a cheeky snog with Miller

 And the internet can get enough of it.  People are calling 'karma' on the whole Wes operation

 It's just Wes that's going to get his heart broken. Josh is smitten with new girl Kazimir – while Dani waits for him back at the villa

     

For more infomation >> Wes is trying to stay loyal to Megan but she's already moved on - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Tiny Is Beautiful [Moustache Bikes and learning-Bikes] - Duration: 8:49.

I like biking.

I like uh to ride down fast!

I like the wind.

Here.

You're feeling good?

Yes it is good like that.

It is feeling good my bike.

I like to close doors.

I like melon with sea weeds!

Sea weeds, it is the grass that grows in the sea.

I love my sister.

I like avocado with

soya sauce !

You must do like this. I love to maintain my bike.

I like to ride my bike.

- Luce!

Come tidy up your room.

- No, I do not want to tidy up my room.

- Luce! You must tidy up your room!

Luce! - I don't want to tidy up my room.

- And I turn...

- Mom, this is there. - Yes, but I can not go there.

But where is she? - There !

- Yes ! Down !

I will not tidy up my room! No !

- Clean your room !

- No, I do not want to clean my room.

Mom will not catch me.

- Where has Luce gone?

- Yippee! Downhill !

- Shall we call the rescue services sometime, or... just wait?

I did not say "I love to ride down!" I did not say that !

It's too hard for me to get on the bike and ride and it's too hard this.

You have to say "You must tidy up your room Luce", you have not said this.

- I did not say "Luce you must clean your room"?

- No... - I should have?

- Yes.

I would not clean my room. No!

That was what I was talking about.

The video is laughing!

- Ah! Careful ! Excuse me but really... AH!

- So I obey your instructions, I keep filming. Like you said earlier,

the missed shots we must keep. - Maybe we'll do that all day?

- Let's keeps them. We will make a video

with missed shots. I think. We will give Moustache

a video made of missed shots...

- You say "Come on, Luce you must clean your room."

- Why did you crash, what's made you fall?

- It was the wood. - Ahhhh. You've banged on a piece of wood.

- Yes, and that makes me fall with my bike

bang bang and I made a big crash. - But you're still riding?

- Um yes ! and I will not fall!

- It's good !

Yeah but Luce? This is not a good idea

to ride on it with your bike. You're still a bit young to do things

like this.

- I want to film your head.

- You want to film my head? - Yes.

- You want to say thank you to those who manufactured the bicycle ?

- Uh, no they left. - Greg, is his name.

- Uh no, I don't want to say. - You don't want to tell him?

- No. - Sorry Greg.

- Greg, thank you! - Ah that's good.

- But I want to watch the film. - Oh yeah? But to watch it

we must finish it. And to finish it we must go shooting.

- In the house ? - For example.

We need to go shooting with the bike. Let's go ?

- Yes ! - Come. There.

- Over there !

For more infomation >> Tiny Is Beautiful [Moustache Bikes and learning-Bikes] - Duration: 8:49.

-------------------------------------------

Greek lesson: What is the difference between the verbs ''ακουλουθώ'' and ''παρακολουθώ''? - Duration: 3:13.

Hello and welcome to this lesson.

This week we will answer a question from our student, Richard.

As I have told you many times, send us your questions and we will answer them to one of the video lessons as soon as possible.

So, Richard, asked us what the difference is between "παρακολουθώ" and "ακολουθώ".

So let's go see these two verbs.

Well, we start with the verb "παρακολουθώ".

Let's give some examples of using this verb.

For example, we say "Ο Ανδρέας παρακολουθεί τηλεόραση".

This has the meaning of "βλέπω τηλεόραση".

The verb "παρακολουθώ" has of course a little different meaning

because when we use it we want to say that we see something with great care.

Other uses of this verb are "Νιώθω ότι κάποιος με παρακολουθεί τις τελευταίες μέρες"

that is, I feel that someone secretly, without seeing him, follows me and tries to see what I do.

You can also use this verb when "παρακολουθείτε μαθήματα ελληνικών"

or when you ''παρακολουθείτε μαθήματα πιάνου. " It is a very useful verb and I believe you can use it quite a lot.

On the other hand, the verb "ακολουθώ" has a different meaning in some cases but similar in some others.

For example, in the example given above "νιώθω ότι κάποιος με παρακολουθεί τις τελευταίες μέρες"

you can say "νιώθω ότι κάποιος με ακολουθεί τις τελευταίες μέρες".

However, besides this example, the meaning of "ακολουθώ" is different.

Let us give some examples, ''έφυγε από την Ελλάδα και μετά τον ακολούθησε η οικογένειά του"

that is, his family accompanied him.

Another example is "μετά τον χειμώνα ακολουθεί η άνοιξη", that is, something comes after something else.

Also, we can say "η κυβέρνηση ακολουθεί συντηρητική πολιτική αναφορικά με την οικονομία"

meaning that the government is implementing this policy.

That's all for today. I hope that you and all of you now understand the difference between these two verbs.

Thank you very much and we say the other Saturday. Bye.

For more infomation >> Greek lesson: What is the difference between the verbs ''ακουλουθώ'' and ''παρακολουθώ''? - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal transfer news BBC Sport man reveals one player who is signing new deal ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 2:01.

Arsenal will tie down defender Calum Chambers to a new four-year deal, according to BBC

Sport's David Ornstein.

The former Southampton star found regular gametime hard to come by under Arsene Wenger

after his St. Mary's exit.

Chambers was loaned out to Middlesbrough back in 2016 but returned to the Emirates last

term to play a bit-part role in Arsenal's poor domestic season.

However, according to Ornstein, new boss Unai Emery sees the 23-year-old as a key part of

his long-term plans.

"Calum Chambers will today sign a new 4yr contract with Arsenal to keep him there until

2022," he tweeted.

"Only signed 2yr extension in Oct 2017 that tied him down until 2021 but new head coach

Unai Emery sees huge potential in 23yo + wants him to compete for starting berth at centre-back."

Chambers arrived in north London from Southampton for £16m back in 2014.

The versatile defender only made 48 appearances for the club under Wenger.

Arsenal have already added a new defender to their ranks in the form of Juventus defender

Stephan Lichtsteiner.

The Swiss star has joined on a free transfer after seven years with the Italian giants.

Meanwhile, the Gunners are close to announcing a deal for Borussia Dortmund star Sokratis

Papastathopoulos.

The Greek international will join Arsenal next week.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét