Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

Freedom!

Finally freedom!

& revenge

For this 1,5 week of slaved...

...Major in this flange

What's up

It already nice healed

How nice doggie is getting better

Yet 2, 3 months of growing of fur and he'll be like new

Right Major?

Give it to me

You don't want?

It's your revenge, yes?

It almost all overgrew with fur

Get it, get this flange

So Major, do we keep it as souvenir or we'll throw it out?

At least you have a toy

My pretty doggie returned, without

any flanges

You'll always be pretty Major

May you won't need to wear it anymore

What do you say?

That at last you can scratch yourself, yes?

So Major can again

running without flange

Are you happy?

We'll can brush you again

Some of this fur has accumulated

Thumbs up for healthy Major

What Major?

Yes, you now must make self waching

With this flange you couldn't do it

That's it

Like, subscribe, comment, share

& see you next time

Later

For more infomation >> Major is free!!!/Major jest wolny!!! - Duration: 5:41.

-------------------------------------------

Why Arsenal's deal to sign Lucas Torreira is being delayed ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 1:49.

Arsenal have not yet reached an agreement to sign Lucas Torreira and are waiting until

after Uruguay's World Cup campaign, according to reports.

The Gunners are looking to improve their midfield ahead of the new season and reports in Italy

have claimed that a £26 million deal has already been reached with Sampdoria for Torreira.

But according to the BBC, Arsenal have no agreement in place with the Serie A club and

the midfielder has not finalised personal terms with the Gunners.

Reports had also claimed that Torreira was due to undergo a medical at Uruguay's training

base in Russia but Arsenal will make a final decision after the end of the midfielder's

World Cup campaign.

The BBC also claim that should Torreira's move fall through, Arsenal will explore alternative

options but the Gunners are 'hopeful' that a deal can be finalised with Sampdoria.

Torreira is currently preparing for Uruguay's last-16 tie against Portugal on Saturday evening.

Earlier this week, Sampdoria's sporting director Carlo Osti confirmed that Torreira

is leaving the club this summer, although he refused to confirm that the 22-year-old

is heading to Arsenal.

'An excellent player like Torreira has left us but we will replace him,' he said.

'The squad will be competitive as always.'

For more infomation >> Why Arsenal's deal to sign Lucas Torreira is being delayed ● News Now ● #AFC - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Hillary Clinton Is Only Days Away From Her Worst Nightmare Being Revealed - Duration: 12:25.

For more infomation >> Hillary Clinton Is Only Days Away From Her Worst Nightmare Being Revealed - Duration: 12:25.

-------------------------------------------

This is Us || The Way You See Me - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> This is Us || The Way You See Me - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Movie this is RAMZES666 (Broodmother) ◉ Dota 2 - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Movie this is RAMZES666 (Broodmother) ◉ Dota 2 - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

State of decay 2 Part 8(It is lost) - Duration: 24:22.

hello welcome back to state of decay apparently making plans for tomorrow

okay let's uh where's that person at okay i want to talk to that person cuz

apparently they have a quest that only they can do Oh

use kitchen see if I have any mods plus five storage I don't know if I wanna

enact rations collect seeds huh apparently the result date I haven't

played in a few days I mean I like the game and all but not many people will

actually watch this I think I know just how to solve this solve what mm-hmm what

closing the door on yourself okay we're yeah there you are hey how's it going ah

switch just the person I needed oh man I'm almost out of food

strange really really strange I swear he had a quest that he wanted me to do I

guess I can switch to who is it M kana cool we shouldn't be working with them

as too dangerous out there

well shit well I guess we're doing a zombie killing some zombies first and

make sure I got everything oh he's very inner unequipped you be out

whatever this person is uh I can't tell if they're female or male oh man because

I'm not looking at them okay let's beat some faces in

come on over wasting our ammo got one

gotta make sure to go back and close these doors I kind of wish I would have

built the watchtower now I don't what you saw your hand moe

yeah and all that gunshot shooting is just attracting more nice search oh okay

yeah plus three zombie threat for 26 minutes

Oh more zombies I'm glad that's over we live to fight another day right you

that's the good thing that's where the last of my plate had a lot more food

okay so I guess one of my goals is to look for some food today he'll Kyla

let's control Kyla and I guess go look for some help and maybe find some food

oh yeah Kyla Kyle uh-huh

sit here standing here switch away from a little band in it so don't abandon I'm

not okay how's it going let's follow up I need a little help after you

I don't know how to tell you this don't be a wastin oh yeah I just remembered

something okay I got this independence pact gives me call traitor weapons

supply draw fly drop would really ease my situation about now Oh everybody's

having troubles I don't know it feels like there's something missing from this

game really does yeah we can ignore them for now unless you get a hit by them

good here edge it I think you can take care of him why loop this we got him

just standing there staring at me slowly walking towards me oh yeah let's get out

of here

sure just smack smack smack these folks I hear someone who needs a helping hand

Oh someone needs a helping hand let me check it on the map

I guess that's these guys they need a help oh no set up a still Supply Drop

all the way over there oh here we go I was afraid I'd have to run all the way

around hello fools you need help or I might just go and get stuck in a garbage

can yeah sounds about right getting stuck in

the garbage can I hear zombies bad they did some updates to the game because

some of the zombies are looking a little bit better than they usually do you're

always welcome here and don't steal from that go to the home on that trade with

them first if they get anything interesting

but we D I don't need anything learn about Survivor okay I'm looking

for the stop runnin from me see you alive how are you oh I guess they're me

from every which way so I guess they need help I don't understand they wanted

me over here to help them and I'm over here and now I guess I'm

gonna head off to the next area cuz I don't understand what's going on over

here let's see where is it at definitely not

oh man that's where they want me to go oh okay I guess I need to go back and

get my vehicle honor has recovered I guess why Maddie I'll go collect that

I'm gonna get my vehicle I'm gonna go collect those resources

because I swear it says update there was a they took some my resources from me

really really frustrating for actually I think in the last game didn't matter if

you're on or not their resources slowly disappear that screamer before it saw me

glad you haven't killed it yet we got to kill it before

okay crouch got him just keep hiding keep hiding I love this game but there's

it doesn't seem like people are watching it I'm gonna keep playing it though it's

kind of I noticed that a lot of people don't a lot of people that actually play

this game don't seem to have a big watcher not a whole lot of people watch

it which I wonder if they find it frustrating yeah it's a good game I mean

it's not a great game that's just a good game I move collection cardio hey wait a

minute what's in here you know I know I've

looted some of this stuff before just some junk I really hate the our

nighttime can't see anything and if I can't see things even I turned up the

brightness up I have to turn it up a little bit later can't do it right now

oh shoot

not much of a horde there was just two apparently two equals a horde okay let's

get in here and we're gonna go got plenty of

come on get in

who got about that need lights as you can tell I'm not a good driver

especially with a bunch of junk in the way

come on knock it down and back up God and going for how they should be able to

take care of that last dude they'd better take care of it don't make me

have to take care of it it's way too easy to kill zombies in this I know it

tracks more but I haven't seen the point of not doing it that way

hmm our crafting station that mod bouncing huh it's kind of hoping for

some food this is a load and a half I

can't complain it's free okay let's head I got to drop this stuff off then I'm

gonna head off to my new neighbor are people complaining they need help who

can't help themselves apparently

okay sounds like there's a zombie inside

don't tell me you guys having didn't take out that zombie are you guys our

age if he's in here oh yeah it definitely needs more materials I need

em oh no no no not that mi need nein nein nein nein they're ago no no no no

no s woman's needs it needs an adventure now nine not taking that doodad view

it's a way too messed up I guess I need to pick this up can't ever get a since

this is not a hundred percent drop it's always better to pick it up now than

regret it later I'm gonna even put it in the trunk

hopefully I don't lose it but yeah a sharp happens

that's on me a smash zombie

I know it basically damages your vehicle by doing that but I can't help it it's

fun it's too fun to smash them

oh no I need to go forward

too much fun too much fun

neither check the math

am I going the right way yes I am keep going

hopefully I won't run out of ammo

oh I wish it was daytime I really do daytime please come back

Hey got through without having to jump out

that zombie you need help I'm not a psychiatrist sorry and I'm kind of busy

okay check ooh still got ways to go

it's either to cut through terrain I don't know about or let's do it let's do

it yes

I love that very convenient ramps everywhere seems like the farther I go

this weather more zombies are

okay what do we got here okay can I get through

yes it's like they got the daytime are the nighttime way too long in the

daytime way too short

there seems to be Slyke some type of pair of zombie well let me make sure I'm

going the right direction this is a pain in the butt

I don't know if I'm gonna be able to get back

okay smash okay this way new that have been a big mistake

got a solution

hi this will work I thought I was gonna the trouble they're getting away from

them guys and I'm gonna have big problem getting back must be a play part nearby

oh no I'm definitely not I'm gonna end up having to leave this vehicle

hopefully I won't have a big big problem getting back with all the loot I get oh

no

well that's it for that look at this

is there anything in here oh I have play examples I guess I'll take those that

was the last of those and I accidentally used my medicine ray it's great yeah

this this is going real not too well okay let's there are so many pirate

zombie so I want to touch my booty burn away that one we need to search that one

what site not secure I need food now we can't load up until definitely can't

load up until I wish I could see the sights a little bit better

like you - I know that vehicle I had some horrible gas mileage I think I was

like halfway half a tank and I mean this it's not that far okay I guess I got a

fight since the doofus is fighting you got yours okay

what is with all the pirate zombie

doesn't make any sense why are there so many pirate zombie x' is it something I

don't know about what if we blow you know she was asking for help and I

couldn't figure out where was that so I

mean nothing I can do about it he was unlucky

you should must be in the bathrooms you cannot kill anything unless you're in

the bathroom out of that right out here watch your step that's on

there good night I hear fats on back man this is taking forever it's a nice

little town but keep your weapon handy

are we almost there yes almost there unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to

do the quest this episode because my vehicle crapped out on me I'm gonna have

to get up here to these guys and end up soon okay I'm here oh this is kind of

disappointing that couldn't do much this episode but thank you for watching

please like it subscribe if you like the content and I'll see you guys next time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét