Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

I want you to remember something, being different will always be an asset to you.

It's all about how you embrace that idea.

The thing that made me think of this, was I was listening to the Nerdist podcast.

And there was an episode featuring Patrick Stewart.

You may know him from X-Men or from Star Trek: Next Generation, which I super love, it's

so good.

So good.

But anyway, Patrick Stewart, famously went bald in his youth.

He was bald as a young man, starting out, becoming an actor.

And a lot of people would have felt like that was a disadvantage and he himself felt like

it was a disadvantage.

It was something he really has talked about struggling with, going bald at such an early age and

feeling like he wasn't attractive to women and to opportunities as an actor.

But what he started doing, as he shared in the story in the podcast, is that he would

wear a wig.

And he would perform two monologues.

So he would do one with the wig and then he would remove it and show that he had a bald

head.

And his position that he would always tell casting directors was that it was two for

the price of one.

He got two actors as opposed to just one.

And I love that story because it's about turning something that you may feel ashamed of, or

that you may feel like limits you, into an asset.

So I think that's something we can all learn from.

You know, people are familiar with the products and services that we sell, no matter what

we really do.

There's really nothing new under the sun when it comes to a lot of that kind of stuff.

Unless you're on Shark Tank, so, that being said, what makes us different and what makes

us stand apart are those differences, are those things that make us unique.

You know, Patrick Stewart turns something that people could be ashamed of into a huge

opportunity for him.

And something that gave people a sense of his personality, what he was able to do for

others.

So what is that thing for you?

What is that thing or those things that maybe you're hiding?

That you should share proudly on an Instagram Story or on a Facebook Live or in a newsletter

that you share.

What are those things about yourself that maybe you don't feel like fit in the world

or in an Instagram beautiful feed that you see other people put up?

These are the things that we all resonate with because, guess what, we've all got them.

We've all got something that, like Patrick Stewart has, that we try to hide and that

we don't try to embrace.

But you know what?

It's okay.

For me, it's just feeling like I always wanted to be an expert in something.

I always wanted to be the best at one particular thing.

And for me, that's just not how I'm wired.

I'm wired to be somebody who's a Jill of all trades.

And I used to come up against that.

And in more recent years, and through Greatest Story, I've learned to embrace that.

I built an entire business on the idea that I'm stronger by using multiple skill sets than just one.

And that works for me.

That's embracing a difference in who I am.

So what is the thing that you have, that you could flip?

That you could turn into something that works for you?

Whether you have to create a business or create a job opportunity or share more about yourself

on the internet or with others in relation to your business or career.

You can do it.

Think about Patrick Stewart, he's been really successful, right?

So, you've got this.

Remember, being different is always going to be a big asset for you.

For more infomation >> You're Different And Being Different Is A Business Asset - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Riverwalk Place Tower is coming to Tampa - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Riverwalk Place Tower is coming to Tampa - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

IGTV: Is Instagram Becoming the TV of Mobile? - Duration: 2:07.

You may have recently noticed a brand-new TV shape button appear inside

your Instagram app. If you're wondering what it is and how you can use it, then

keep watching. Five years after the launched video on the Instagram

platform last week they announced the launch of their latest innovation IGTV.

Accessible from a button inside the Instagram home screen, as well as a

standalone IGTV app, Instagram users can now swipe through personally recommended and

popular long-form vertical videos, up to an hour in length, from creators and

brands that they're following. Instagram users also receive notifications which

alert them to new content via the ID TV button, so they won't miss out on the

hottest new videos. Brands have an incredible opportunity to use IGTV to

capture the attention of their followers with unique Instagram channels packed

with video content for users to subscribe to. Not only can brands provide

Instagram users with a binge-worthy viewing experience, but they're also able

to add links in the descriptions of their videos to drive traffic elsewhere,

like a landing page or an e-commerce store imagine the number of ways your

brand could leverage this feature. With 1 billion active Instagram users, Instagram

clearly has an opportunity to become the TV of mobile; a place to watch something

great on the small screen. With mobile video accounting for 78% of total

mobile data traffic by 2021 - IGTV could be an extremely popular tool for brands

to get closer to their followers and be discovered by new audiences. Have you

used IG TV yet? what are your thoughts let us know in the comments below. And

remember please to subscribe to our channel for more videos like this, as we

produce them.

For more infomation >> IGTV: Is Instagram Becoming the TV of Mobile? - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

How God is Training You to Hear Him TD Jakes 2018 - Duration: 2:01.

and Abraham is walking and he's leading and he's got responsibilities and he's

got pressure and he's uncertain and God says this is the Jim opportunity to

exercise your ability to hear with your inner ear it is not comfortable it is

not easy it is not air-conditioned it is not designed to be cut to the continuity

of your vulnerabilities or insecurities I mean for you to be uncertain I mean

for your heart to be beating fast I mean for you to have to trust me and be

unstable I mean to take you out where your friends cannot help you where your

support systems are not in place I will move you away from your backup

and your boys and your friends because I want you to have an experience with me

their voice is too loud in your ear I want you to hear what the Spirit is

saying to the church thank God I got you by yourself

I've been waiting dead years to get you by yourself now I want to show you that

it was me that took care you all the way it was me that question it was me that

fed you it was me that provided for you it was me

took care of you it was me all the time

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét