Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Memorable Moments #5 - Keira Wallis - Duration: 14:57.

-------------------------------------------

What is Hepatitis - Duration: 1:46.

What is hepatitis?

Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver.

The condition can be self-limiting or can progress to fibrosis (scarring), cirrhosis

or liver cancer.

Hepatitis viruses are the most common cause of hepatitis in the world but other infections,

toxic substances (e.g. alcohol, certain drugs), and autoimmune diseases can also cause hepatitis.

There are 5 main hepatitis viruses, referred to as types A, B, C, D and E. These 5 types

are of greatest concern because of the burden of illness and death they cause and the potential

for outbreaks and epidemic spread.

In particular, types B and C lead to chronic disease in hundreds of millions of people

and, together, are the most common cause of liver cirrhosis and cancer.

Hepatitis A and E are typically caused by ingestion of contaminated food or water.

Hepatitis B, C and D usually occur as a result of parenteral contact with infected body fluids.

Common modes of transmission for these viruses include receipt of contaminated blood or blood

products, invasive medical procedures using contaminated equipment and for hepatitis B

transmission from mother to baby at birth, from family member to child, and also by sexual

contact.

Acute infection may occur with limited or no symptoms, or may include symptoms such

as jaundice (yellowing of the skin and eyes), dark urine, extreme fatigue, nausea, vomiting

and abdominal pain.

Visit the website.

Click below

For more infomation >> What is Hepatitis - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Girls in STEM: Camp Invention is a hands-on STEM camp - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Girls in STEM: Camp Invention is a hands-on STEM camp - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Radamel Falcao: Why Colombia ace is a threat to England despite Chelsea trouble  - Cahill - Duration: 5:01.

 The Colombian striker arrived as a prolific scorer for Porto and Atletico Madrid but hit only five goals in two seasons on loan from Monaco in England, the first with Manchester United and the second as a team-mate of Cahill's at Chelsea

 Falcao looked a shadow of the player he had been in Portugal and Spain and struggled to regain his confidence and sharpness after suffering a serious knee injury with Monaco in January 2014

 But he resurrected his career once he returned to his parent club and Cahill fears the 32-year-old will be looking to make a point in the last-16 tie against Gareth Southgate's team in Moscow on Tuesday

 Cahill saw at first hand Falcao's struggles at Stamford Bridge but remembers, painfully, the lethal hitman who scored a hat-trick for Atletico against Chelsea in the UEFA Super Cup in 2013

 "Clearly Falcao had a difficult time in the Premier League but outside of England he's a very high-profile player and has scored many, many goals," he said

 "At Chelsea, we were on the end of his hat-trick for Atletico in the Super Cup, so he's a goalscorer, he's proved that

 "It was a bit stop-start for him in England, he didn't get loads of opportunities, he was in for one or two games then he was out or not even getting a full 90 minutes

That was his frustration with us. "He never really got up and running, didn't have a good spell of games to get back to find any sort of form

Obviously there was competition for places as well.  "I'm sure a huge amount was probably confidence

He had that spell at United, then he had that spell at us, he was short of sharpness at both of them

But he showed his character, when back to Monaco to find his form again. "I suppose the rest is history, he's rediscovered his form and he's banging in the goals for Monaco and Colombia

He's a key player for them." Fellow England defender John Stones also has good reason to fear Falcao after being given a torrid time by him when Monaco knocked Manchester City out of the Champions League quarter finals in 2017

 Falcao scored twice in the first leg at the Etihad, leaving Stones on the seat of his pants, before chipping Willy Cabellero for his second goal

Caballero denied him a hat-trick however with a penalty save. Cahill said: "Falcao's tricky in the box, he likes to come off the shoulder a little bit, and we saw that in training that he's a decent finisher, if he gets half a chance he normally hits the target

Everyone knows him, everyone's aware of him, his ability."  Another Colombia player who didn't get much of a chance to make an impact at Stamford Bridge but has rebuilt his career elsewhere is winger Juan Cuadrado

 Bought by Jose Mourinho in 2015 he made only 15 appearances – four of them starts – without scoring before being loaned, and eventually sold, to Juventus where he has won three consecutive league and cup doubles

 "After leaving us, Cuadrado has had a fantastic time at Juventus," said Cahill.GETTY  "He has played in some huge games for them

He has blistering pace, is very tricky. He is definitely one of the threats. "Colombia are a very good team

I watched some of their final group game against Senegal and they have got some dangerous individual players, like Falcao and Cuadrado

 "It will be a tough game. I see it as the business end of the tournament now, a knock-out, and the longer you stay in this competition, the better the quality is going to be, so it's going to be harder and harder

" A boost for England could be the absence of another of Colombia's main stars James Rodriguez, who missed their final group game with an ankle injury

The Real Madrid player, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Bayern Munich, is in a race against time to be fit for Tuesday's clash

For more infomation >> Radamel Falcao: Why Colombia ace is a threat to England despite Chelsea trouble  - Cahill - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Danger Mouse Danger Is Forever - Elenor Shah - Duration: 17:38.

PLEASE, lIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Penfold I can see our top secret HQ from up here

Though sometimes I just wish the Baron was harder to defeat more of a challenge

Danger Mouse big emergency bring back is about to strike it

Now that's more like it listen, uh, Toki Toki wards the jumpy jumpy

They're fining the scripts a bit blurry suddenly

I've got four they always wanted I'm on top as a bird

It's on -

I

Caught he's my eyepatch earthers aids a thousand years. I thought the future would be all shiny and nice knots

Been lovely, but I've got gone holes about now, so bye-bye

I'll let the professor explain

I'm sorry young man, but every piece of equipment we have is now useless due to the ravages of time

Is there anything our heroes?

They

Want me to deal with them Baroni me?

Whatever doesn't make any difference you kiss them now cuz me later. Who cares?

Benford shucks

Wouldn't you like things to be back the way they were a nice young girl for you to try to take over

Me trying to stop you

Always we need just for a second there. I thought it might be finished early

To watch the Baron get eaten, but I choked it out first they can't get him nothing

- help

Long story going on

Take them to the maximum-security

Crash and so the world returns to normal sit join us next time for another timeless adventure with danger

These amazing creatures roam the countryside eating grass

Except sire milk because that tastes like

Well exactly have in the week off. There's never any time off for the Barons involved here. You won't get away this time

I won't tell if you weren't been told now. Excuse me while I you

Looks like we're facing chisme getting TM the first time for everything feast your eyes on this

But why has he done this you ask yourself that you found your world all thinking

Danger Mouse, have you seen my prototype indestructible handcuffs? I can't find them anywhere

Convenient him have these off in a jiffy activate diverse laser

Sorry baron the world needs saving you're coming with me

Colonel you never drink tea without milk

Winner comes this one fountain

Extra milk. We alien death. He's a dog. Yeah dog a decent

Can't you keep your minion in order? He was fine until he started hanging out with your sidekick

It's too big

He's good

Okay, fine. Yeah, I'll work with my archenemy to save the world

Would I burn Vaughn came back Phil help saves the world to get out of these handcuffs

That is the mouse fooled you come back yet

So our heroes have saved the world as well as the planet he's the greatest he's fantastic

Thank gadget of yours was a bit disappointing professor if I'd wanted you to

Genius and that's how you use a synaptic de volver professor your mum's at the door

My mum, what's she doing here? You've got a mother. I assumed you were grown in a lab

But since you asked the other is my dad inventor of the Swiss Army sock and my last song is probably on the

Helicopter route or two and if I press this dot it activates the instance

Hi mom, welcome to my lab. I've been wanting to show you right away. Hi. Sorry to call right like this

Destruction

Just another day, so I thought why not change his DNA so he takes his mess with him

No time for family reunions, he looks hungry

You came to visit, so did you my to protect you

Well, at least I didn't blow up your father

Oh

We could use my lab to make another right you go and make a snow wave trick revolver pimpled and I will store mr

squawkin monster

Don't worry pen go

We need to work fast just tell me what to do brilliant, you know, all we need now is months of testing peer-review

If I made you and your Messam billable passivating you think a chameleon gene

Family photo chief

It's a matter of urgency DM of course, what's the mission him Oh more likely have we learned nothing at all?

Biscuit your reign of terror is over

And your plans for short danger this one. I cried like three peepers

Unleashing support bomb horsepower I shall hold savant

What ends training routine sorry Penfold when you saved the world a zillion times him right let's do this

You know, just once I'd like to meet my match

Very funny Ben both. Well there ought to be a waxwork of meters from him

Right now

Footage of deja Mars carrying out yet. Another shocking robbery

Yeah, that's not all you're wanted for I am dangerous and I am rubbing this back next ISIL me getting bullet

I'm sticking the you luck chief Oh

carrots

- danger mousies. I wouldn't say that now, how should we do this best of three? Why don't we just

Just think I'll get a medal like a poet's red hand

No, not a thief it's my twin from the twisty verse

DM. I never thought I'd have to arrest my own friend. Mm-hmm. Double danger. Let's do it

Well, if it isn't Tweedledum and tweedle dumb

Please don't mention this in your reviews of longer

I

Know how to tell you apart something only Danger Mouse knows what is mine well-done Penfold. Sorry about the middle name

What is it again? Oh

Yeah, that is unfortunate, I guess this is goodbye

I couldn't have defeated them all without you D team ever one big question remains. We've met the twisty verses greeter cool

And isambard kingdom brunel

The asteroid will strike in two and three-quarter hours

There is no telling the first scientist to present their plan to stop the asteroid ace

Heisenberg King Kong Brunel. Oh

It doesn't do that but it will make it spotlessly clean for when it destroys the earth

Well, that was a massive waste of time. We don't have let's do wait I vote

Willesden green swimming pool. Please. Leave the stage

I

Present may I present my shrink at Iser?

If fired at close enough range one direct hit or print the asteroid from Planet splutters did she say it makes things bigger?

So who will take the fate of the planet into their hands?

Well, I'm not up to much in the next two hours and 20 minutes all in

Fold after we've saved the world you might practice your catching Danger Mouse

Be careful the device takes half an hour to recharge before it can be fired again

And it's just recharged chief, please let me have a go I just want to be a bit taller

The device is for shrinking the asteroid not for stretching insecure chimpanzees. We trousers are still too tight

Never mind your trousers. Oh

Yes droid looks much cuter here. It is much closer. It's now an hour and a half until impact. I

Know what we need do any harm in the sea?

Right, whoo, how about a massive object location device wrong massive object

Hey your friends, yeah, I'm at that while I was waiting through the sea

They invited me to this century for the results of terrible experiments. May I introduce?

Tarun a tour bus

genius

Yes

We've only got 20 minutes

That okay, we now have no way of stopping the asteroid it's not too late to wash it

Oh

Give it a nudge in the right direction

I've got to hand it to you Danger Mouse you did it reddit where it's due professor Brunel's inventions

Honestly the first time I went there, I got a varuga it doesn't even have a room

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét