Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jul 1 2018

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

just one of the princes oh I hope we're not late Sophia used to pretend to race

using our old mop as our flying horse can we go any faster I don't want to

miss anything coachman better take the high road

you know Sofia Royal prep has a flying term this year will be different

great

Prince Hugo Princess amber I just want Sofia the bleachers are this

way Sofia good Martin Buser Eddie's hurry

supply horses good morning sir Gilliam oh they cool but but they don't the

flying Derby is just not a princess thing how is school

okay I went to try out for the flying derby team that sounds like fun

I wish it had been fun uh-oh what's wrong everyone said that only then I say

go for it there's a first time for everything huh you're right clover huh

there really is a first time for everything I was flying Derby brought a

wonderful idea as do I but she doesn't know anything about flying Derby she

can't even ride a horse then someone will have to teach her someone thanks

baileywick it's settled then

sir Gilliam oh what a beautiful horse Oh

minimus

he's old your cousin my amulet the Amulet of avalor it gives me the power

to talk to animals well then let me give you a piece of advice if you want to win

you'll pick another horse I have short all right everyone gather

around the tryout ring let me help you let's go over here

well no one can see us okay all you have to do is flick the reins to take off

hold them the way you want to go that's it yep

you've gotta stay on your horse first I knew you were a bad racer James but

you're a worse teacher guess flying Derby isn't a princess thing after all

are you sure now let's teach you how to race the toughest part of the course

right before the finish line we go under the gate and through the steep

Sophia are you okay I saw you almost crashed I guess I need more practice but

you only have one day left so how'd it go

lousy I can't even make it to the finish line and I only have this get an early

start tomorrow you've got one more day Sofia make it count

good idea thanks guys okay minimus we can do it this time that's what you said

the last four times well it's all my fault you should switch to a bigger

horse you're fake enough a faster horse then hi Sophia

mom what are you doing out here I'm thinking about not going why I still

can't make it to the last table maybe Hugo and amber are right and only

Prince's should race and maybe

amber everyone's here I know it swears there's so many people

here they want to know if her princess can make the team so let's show okay

further adue horses on your wings

it looks like we need to take the princess out of the race

what are you doing get back on your horse what's the point James I blew it

but go you could still win so could you I'm not crossing the finish

line without

Sofia and James your backpack

all she has to do is pass he'll go into win

fruits SOP I'm freeze James try off this same here I never would have made the

team if I didn't spend all that time practicing with you congratulations

I hereby present you both with the official team we did it dad I made the

team mom oh I knew you could hmm is a princess thing

anything can be if we try hard enough

that's what they gave you for winning oh no you need

the baker king princess Sofia rises shine I get to wear a fancy dress too

you mean for the villagers bar oh yes it's so lovely of king Roland to

throw a party for everyone in town my mom and I we are too sweet m'lady but

it's my job to serve you I don't know about the rest of you slide there aren't

enough vegetables in the community garden to feed the villagers what should

we do plant more seeds and then have Cedric sprinkle them with his magical

grow fast powder now looks like I'm in for another busy day indeed now what

kind of cake would you like for the villagers ball cake on top of everything

else I have to worry about Kate I'm on my way and I'm off to the Attic to look

for decorations for the ball tomorrow so what kind of cake should we order

I vote for strawberry with lots of chocolate chips and vanilla frosting a

hundred layers well that must have been Amber's idea thanks Sofia you've been a

big help dad wait I can help you more all day if

you want hmm I'd love that great just a moment a seer wants to

borrow some flying horses that's the new jester excellent then it's on to the

knighting ceremony and after that you'll need to approve the expansion plans for

the enchanted Animal Park and meet with cut oh just bruising up the castle for

the villagers ball look I found this mirror tucked away in the back of the

Attic huh well it's straight enough oh I forgot to

give Bailey with the cake order I can't bring it to him you've had a real long

day I sure have imagine what an easy life that

huh I must be seeing things where am I just one more tr ever wake up is

everyone okay where are we and whose nightgown am I wearing I don't know

look there's the castle it's coming you don't the king

that's a good joke everyone knows you're rolling the Baker Baker and let me guess

next you'll tell me you're the queen no I'm the princess I think I do yesterday

at the castle dad wished he was a baker I did you're right Sofia I did well it

looks I mean we could look at it as a vacation yeah life in the castle is so

busy and demanding this is my chance to get a break from being king well if it's

what you really want I'll do it me too could be fun or it could be horrible

I want to go back to the castle now daddy come on not unless we get some

more flour and milk and eggs here chicky chicky

why don't you keep running away what are you doing dad I'm getting milk cow I

command you to crops we should get inside and start baking to make bread

first you gently sift the flour got it that's the flour go back to the castle

whenever you are daddy not so fast we've hardly given this simple life a

chance I'm sure we'll get the hang of it sooner or later never going to get the

hang of it I know and dad doesn't look any less busy than when he was King here

you go ma'am sorry it's bit lumpy now can we go play

come on mom hurry okay okay you two thank you wait meets you then he'd see

why she needs to be king wait that's it I know what to do about dad what I'm

going to show him

there you go enjoy the bread you can't catch me

hey dad isn't that the new playground equipment you ordered the ball I can't

wait to dance in the great ball whoa the villagers ball I forgot all about it

I wonder if everything's ready at the castle right I was supposed to open the

school I mean the king was supposed to I heard no one has seen the king all day

and if he doesn't show up soon they're going to you're right Sofia I think it's

time I become king again I have an announcement remember talking about how

much easier life would be as a baker but we were alone no we weren't the mirror

was there too of course might just be that simple but

daddy how are we going to get in the castle

good day Roland baileywick I've missed you old friend

of course the cake I'm afraid it's not finished yet but as soon as it is we'll

bring it to the castle in person of course not

by now good thinking Sofia when we bring the cake to the castle we can find the

magic mirror and undo the spell you're forgetting one thing

why I asked for 100 layers careful steady as she go now I better go find

the royal family or else there will be no ball and we better get to the magic

mirror yes this way and would you please have that mirror put back in the Attic

way way back in the Attic it's the only mirror I never want to see again of

course your Majesties

oh there's something wrong with this cake

the amulet in the anthem it looks like every kid in the kingdom of the blazing

palaces please thank you the host of the Harvest Festival

no he's the Mormon will be chosen to sing the enchancian anthem and this year

as a singer will be wave to the crowd this year is gonna see even of course

you must rehearse the song but first the very best part you get to meet Oh Sophia

you are going to have the best time look the paint Roxy are already lining up to

paint your portrait really they want to paint me the Dunwoody post and enchancia

today all want to write stories about you me see and you stop being a princess

was a big deal so your looks and that's not all they're going to send hundreds

of towns to the castle and I get to pick which one to wear for the Big Show that

sounds like fun doesn't it princess Sofia over here

my new anthem singer posed for answer it could you two step aside you're in the

frame you'll see me on stage

Princesa Sofia welcome to your first rehearsal this let me try that again

from the silver are you okay princess of here actually mr. young congratulations

princess ha ha I heard the big news thanks but

something's wrong only princess turned into frogs although I did hear about a

swan who turn the top

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Victoria is Coming Right Now - Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Green Monkey - Duration: 16:33.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Memorable Moments # 8 - Keira Wallis - Duration: 14:25.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Memorable Moments # 8 - Keira Wallis - Duration: 14:25.

-------------------------------------------

Oladipo is most improved player - Duration: 1:50.

For more infomation >> Oladipo is most improved player - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Episode 1 - Time is money - Duration: 2:59.

Oh hey. How are you?

Something happen?

Oh I know. You were late again.

Not really

Well, what happened then?

You know it's... You called me yesterday

And I told you like, I'm gonna be prepared, wake up early.

And that, actually I did.

But then I was eating and I realized...

I actually forgot to print my resume.

And it started from there.

And when something goes wrong, everything goes wrong.

The paper flew away, so I missed the train.

I thought I had the address set on my phone, but

for some reason I couldn't find. You know, it's Tokyo is so big. It's just hard to find, so...

I was kind of looking around and I ended up kind of lost.

Wait, so in the end, you were late?

Yeah I was late.

I told you man! I told you!

Yeah, you're the perfect man, you're always on time.

No I'm not perfect, I just prepare.

If you don't change anything, the next time you will suck again.

You know what, next time you'll see. I have an interview next week. And I'll succeed.

Well, good luck.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét