Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

there it is guys Toys R Us I rode my bike all the way from Washington DC to

somewhere nowhere in Virginia I don't know where this is

hey everyone how's it going it's CivilGuy here I'm on my way headed to Toys R

Us in West Alexandria Virginia I'm starting here in Washington DC

the store is located roughly around 12 miles or 11 miles not quite sure but I

put a map on the screen right now so you can see where I'm starting in where I'll

be ending up at so far so good this is the beginning of the trip so I

should be there within probably an hour in 30 minutes less than that maybe more

than that I don't know but all depends on whether this baby will get there in

one piece

you

making some progress I guess

all right right now I'm like five miles away

that's why sir Russ's I have lots of people passing me because my bike

apparently is too slow that's what happens when you buy a cheap bike it's

awesome and this is pretty cool trail mirrors okay now that's not cool

left shoulder closed oh my god still heading over to Toys R Us God it feels

like it's about two miles away alright guys I'm like I'm like two miles away

from the Toys R Us god this has been a long ride I'm not doing this ever again

there it is folks Toys R Us

haven't been to one in Virginia before but

yeah remind me not to do this ever again so here it is guys

here it is Toys R Us look at it it looks like they haven't renovated this one

usually the buildings are kind of beige on the outside this one still has their

original blue it's the parking lot as utilities not

camping cars here but again trance and today is June 25th 2017 I'm sorry 2018

June 25th 2008 and it says right there three days left

look at that guys we're gonna go check it out on the inside see if I can front

my bikes remember what I said guys make sure you park your bike the right way

don't do as I do do as I say I know I said don't park your bike

Neurath signpost because it could easily be picked up but I got to do it this

time because I have nowhere else to park this they don't have bike racks

apparently in Virginia yeah guys that's how you do it oona Toys R Us we're gonna

go check it out hopefully this doesn't go anywhere

humpy this morning there's a max fifty dollar fine so if somebody steals this

at the pay me 50 bucks alright so let's go ahead and here check

it out three days left guys

it's so sad just seeing this I used to come here all the time as a kid not this

one in Virginia but it was a nice one Becker I used to live all right so when

you walk in this is what you see picture is pretty good equipment for sale

$7.00 original phrase $24.99 70% I don't even know what this is

he's always kind of generic I wrote 11 miles on my bike all the way to see this

heartbreaking the car it's 90% so if you guys are open to buying any fixtures or

shelves or lights make sure you come to this Toys R Us they got everything for

you guys there's not much to see yet I'm across beyond that for this

again this is Monday June 20

just speechless right now that's toys-r-us guys nothing held back 70 90

percent off my bike is still there look at it in all of its glory me I got a

ride all the way back 11 miles and it's right now it's like 6 o'clock almost 7

this is gonna be a doozy but yeah guys that's it and just I'm gonna take

another picture of this Toys R Us in its iconic blue color with the yellow door

frame and the red bar thing I'm gonna call it the once beloved Toys R Us but

you know things change people move on people use Amazon you know things just

become obsolete or just buying toys from the internet or going to Walmart it's

probably a cheaper easier alternative so yeah there's my bike I already removed

the bike lock

for a while I kept saying over closing Friday well that's all the toys-r-us is

if they're not closing in three days they're closing on Friday this one in

particular it's closing one Wednesdays so I kind of got that wrong guess I

don't know about you but I've been to Toys R Us several times in my life as a

child and just seeing it go away it's just sad you know don't know when

they're gonna take that down that's it guys I'm gonna go ahead and leave out of

here

well guys I finally made it back here in DC it's been a quite a long journey

going 12 miles there and 12 miles back II think I win a total of like 24 miles

something close to that but anyway I'm gonna miss Toys R Us it was a great ride

they're closing Wednesday June 27th so you guys have any last boys or us toys

on your shopping list your wish list I suggest you go ahead and take care of

that right away because they're gonna be gone all the stores are supposedly gonna

close on Friday but this one here in West Alexandria is imposed on Friday I'm

sorry morning Wednesdays so but anyway thank you guys so much for watching be

sure to hit that subscribe button and like this video if you thought that this

video was interesting enough just leave a comment down below if you

have any suggestions or any topics that you want me to explore here in the DC

area please don't hesitate just leave a comment down below I'll try and get back

to you thank you guys so much for watching

For more infomation >> The Last Day For Toys R Us - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Wild Animal Names and Sounds | Rabbit | Dove | Animals Video for Kids - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Learn Wild Animal Names and Sounds | Rabbit | Dove | Animals Video for Kids - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #35: Playing in Low Kneel - Duration: 1:54.

Hello! My name is Amy Sturkey. I'm here with Myla. I am a pediatric physical

therapist, and she is my co-instructor. She just turned 12 months old, and she has Down Syndrome.

We are trying low kneel propping. This is a way to make it a little bit easier to do

hands and knees. So instead of being on hands and knees all the way down on the

floor where it is really hard, I'm bringing the floor up a little bit

where she could prop on one arm and reach. She is low on her knees. Goodness Gracious. I've got the

toy is on her left side. I want to also do some where ...Oh, I don't know if you can see the

sneaky hand, but it's underneath her trunk to make sure she's safe, right here.

I want to..Wait! You have to prop on something. There you go. Put this hand down. Okay. There you go. Wait! Prop on something. So, in this case, since she is not wanting to prop

So, I can hold her arm, right at the elbow, and hold it...Wait! Hold on! I'm losing her

legs and everything. I can be on my (laughing) I can be on my knees behind her. Here we

go. Okay, but this is good! That way I trap her

knees a little bit better, and I can hold the elbow and she can prop. This is a

simple idea to work hands and knees propping on something a little higher.

Thanks a lot! Bye-bye! (Laughter!)

For more infomation >> Exercises for a Baby with Low Tone #35: Playing in Low Kneel - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Ice Cream Coloring Pages for kids, colored Glitter | Fun coloring | Art for kids - Duration: 11:40.

Ice Cream Coloring Pages for kids, colored Glitter | Fun coloring | Art for kids

For more infomation >> Ice Cream Coloring Pages for kids, colored Glitter | Fun coloring | Art for kids - Duration: 11:40.

-------------------------------------------

World Cup: Ed Kavalee's six rules for a frustrating group stage - Duration: 6:58.

World Cup: Ed Kavalee's six rules for a frustrating group stage

The Socceroos are done and dusted.

Comedian Ed Kavalee looks at how Aussie fans can survive the remaining games of the World Cup.

It's all over.

The group stage has left us with so much to talk about.

This has really been a transformational tournament already.

VAR has played a huge part.

Marginal offside not being called has played a huge part and Tim Cahill played nowhere a big enough part.

Anyway, the Socceroos are done and we must move on.

Why not call up a local German and say, "I know how it feels".

With the tournament turning for home, I thought I would reflect on how the Russian version has been unique.

Here are the six rules for a great/frustrating group stage:.

Allegedly/possibly/probably/were definitely fixed games.

For a variety of reasons, games that failed to be as competitive as they might have been.

Russia-Saudi Arabia. France-Denmark.

Last quarter of Japan-Poland.

Amazing goals.

Lionel Messi vs Nigeria is my personal favourite: Messi 31.

Beats him in and away.

The touch on the thigh at full speed is perfect.

Messi has converted every part of his body to a football-controlling surface.

3M should be shaving him to make high-grade adhesives.

The shocks. The Germans going out.

3 of 3 successive previous winners have gone out.

We must applaud Australia for a very clever tactic of getting knocked out early to prevent that happening to us.

VAR.

These days anything could be a penalty or not a penalty.

This is the best summary of the decisions so far.

Suffice to say a Swiss double tackle on a Serbian forward that would have gotten cheers from an NRL crowd.

Not.

The lightest touch on a Frenchman who was trying to find a reason to fall over.

Was. #Notbitter. No clear favourite.

The Belgians believe they can win.

For football fans, that's like saying Hufflepuff have a real chance in the Quidditch this year.

I should say here I'm not a Harry Potter fan, so if they win all the time then sorry.

New stars.

None of these have really emerged yet.

If Philippe Coutinho continues to be Brazil's best player, then he may be it.

If that is the case Neymar Jr will take him out himself, or have to get himself an even worse haircut than his current one, to make sure he's still the centre of attention.

Who wins from here?.

The Spanish have the best midfield, the Belgians have the most attacking weapons and the Brazilians have almost snuck under the radar.

Who knows? Why not ring up a local German and ask what they think?.

One last thing.

Those having a go about the way SBS presenters pronounce names are fools.

Without Les Murray, and all who have followed him, I would have no idea on how to pronounce many an exotic football game.

So much so that the legendary band TISM had this hit many years ago.

We miss Les, but we thank him for bringing us all his knowledge.

Now let's get behind the [insert your team here].

For more infomation >> World Cup: Ed Kavalee's six rules for a frustrating group stage - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Sunbather nearly fried to death after drifting on air mattress for 21 hours - Daily News - Duration: 3:53.

 A terrified tourist was rescued off the coast of Greece after floating out at sea for 21 hours on an air mattress after being swept away by a strong current

 Russian medic Olga Kuldo, 55, was saved after a border patrol plane checking for illegal immigrants spotted her seven miles offshore

 She floated through one night and was reportedly fried alive by the hot sun the following day

She needed hospital treatment for exposure and resulting heart problems.  Frontex, the European Border and Coast Guard Agency, told The Sun Online: "On 28 June in the morning, a Slovak patrol plane deployed by Frontex in Greece was involved in a Search and Rescue operation when the Hellenic Coast Guard requested our plane to search for a missing person in the sea above Rethymno, Crete

 "At 10:40 our aircraft located the missing person, floating on an air mattress, nine nautical miles from Rethymno and one nautical mile from the coastline close to Lavris

 "A Hellenic Coast Guard vessel was dispatched and rescued the 55-year-old female who had been in the sea for about 20 hours "  The woman from Zelenograd, near Moscow, had been staying with her husband Oleg, 59, and daughter Yulia, 28, at the resort of Rethymno on the north of the Greek island

 They alerted rescuers after she failed to return to her hotel room after a late afternoon swim

 But it was 21 hours later that she was spotted from the air after a huge boat and jet-ski search failed to locate her

 A rescue vessel brought her back to shore and she was rushed to hospital with "heart problems" and "hypothermia" after suffering from exposure and sun stroke

 Her relieved daughter Yulia, 28, a TV producer, posted on social media: "Miracles happen

"  She said her mother, an ultrasound diagnostics doctor, had been "burned to ashes" by the daytime sun before the EU Frontex agency plane spotted her

 A local report on the island said she was on her subbed "when she was carried away to the open sea so she could not be seen from the beach"

 It is unclear if she fell asleep but reports say she was carried away by a "strong current"

She was kept in hospital overnight. Local reports described Olga as 'lucky' to survive

 "She stayed alive despite a cold night, strong wind, occasional rain and even a small thunderstorm," reported neakriti

gr  "Her body temperature was as low as 89 degrees" — causing hypothermia, it was reported

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét