Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

In this messed-up wonderful world (kono fuzaketa subarashiki sekai)

I'm alive in order to see you. (kimi ni au tame ni ikiru)

Tonight, let's flourish until the break of dawn, (koyoi wa yo ga akeru made sakasou)

Make our eyes spin. (guruguru me o mawashite)

In this crazy, beautiful world (kono kusottare de utsukushii sekai)

Look dead ahead and charge forth. (massugu mite tsuki susume)

Dance now, dance, let's all turn into fools. (odore ya odore aho ni nari mashou)

Everyone scream, "yan yai" (minna sakebe yanyai)

Oh, (mou,)

not sure I can take it much longer (dame ni nari so)

Yes↑↑

yan ya yan ya yai ya x3

Please do support these people!

When a liar's possessed with mythomania (usotsuki otoko no kyogen heki)

Does it also count for righteous in this world? (yo no naka de wa sore mo seigi?)

Flabbergasted, confounded. The day comes to a close. (areyo areyo to kyou mo owaru)

What'd I have for lunch... (hiru wa nani tabeta kke...)

Dogs and cats climb trees. (inu mo neko mo ki ni noboru)

Y'know, fussing over the little things (akuseku shitatte nani mo)

Doesn't get anything off the ground. (hajimari wa shiyasen ze)

In this messed-up wonderful world (kono fuzaketa subarashiki sekai)

I coop up in my home. (boku wa ie ni hikikomoru)

I zip all around the digital globe, (gangan tobasu dejitaru chikyuu)

It's where the exciting future awaits. (wakuwaku mirai wa soko)

In this crazy and beautiful world (kono kusottare de utsukushii sekai)

All there's to do is frolic and be merry. (yukai ni hashagu dake desu)

It turns out us two meeting is predestined? (futari ga deau koto ga unmei?)

Well, then, that's not too bad. (sorenara warukunai ne)

An ill woman's fantasies (yami onna no mousou heki)

Might still hold currency in this world. (yononaka de wa mada ikeru kamo?)

As I thought of nothing but that, (sonna koto bakari kangaete)

Ah, I'm gonna run late. (aa, chikoku shisou)

The gramps and grannies are getting on our case (jiji baba mo netsu o ageru)

Toiling away, toiling away, (hatarake do hatarake do)

Is this really the solution? (honto ni kore de ii no?)

Even this messed-up wonderful world (kono fuzaketa subarashiki sekai)

Could wind up a rotten apple. (kusatta ringo ni mo naru)

But I guess no need to be pessimistic, (sonna ni hikan suru koto mo nai ka)

Since we make do in our lives, here and there. (sokosoko ni ikiterushi)

In this crazy and beautiful world (kono kusottare de utsukushii sekai)

How do you make friends? (tomodachi tte dou tsukuru no?)

If I've got you, I guess I'm all right. (kimi ga ireba mondai nai ka)

...where is this you, in question? (...kimi tte doko ni iru no?)

It's all jumbled, it's all a mess, smeared with flocks of crowds. (mou hicchaka mecchaka hitogomi ni mamirete)

Not realizing they're being taken by the current, (nagasareteru dake ni kidzuka nai mama de)

Such imperfect yet perfect humans, such as they are, y'know? (fukanzen de kanzen na hito tte sou deshou yo)

See, I'm out of, so out of breath (hora konna ni konna ni iki o kirashiteru yo)

Yet I spot no save nor load point, (demo seebu mo roodo mo mattaku miatarazu)

This is my careless yet droll life there. (kore ga boku no yudan de miwaku na jinsei sa)

In this... (kono...)

In this messed-up wonderful world (kono fuzaketa subarashiki sekai)

I'm alive in order to see you. (kimi ni au tame ni ikiru)

Tonight let's flourish until the break of dawn, (koyoi wa yo ga akeru made sakasou)

Make our eyes spin. (guruguru me o mawashite)

In this sh*tty and beautiful world (kono kusottare de utsukushii sekai)

All there's to do is frolic and be merry. (yukai ni hashagu dake desu)

It's not something I should...tell strangers, but (tanin ni iu beki koto...janai ga)

You guys, I love you all! ❤ (omae ra, aishiteruze)

For more infomation >> 【重音テト】This Messed-Up Wonderful World Exists For Me【UTAUカバー】 - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Police search for suspect of shooting near UNM hospital - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Police search for suspect of shooting near UNM hospital - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

"Fighting for Lauren" to help offset medical costs for Chicopee resident - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> "Fighting for Lauren" to help offset medical costs for Chicopee resident - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

► MIKE HUCKABEE FORMER GOV. OF ARKANSAS BECOMES NEW TACTIC FOR THE LEFT - Duration: 28:38.

now The Daily Show host Trevor Noah's comments were too obscene to even give

you a belief doubt version tonight give it flavor on that so for insight on the

left sharp turn away from civility in politics

let's bring in Fox News contributor Mike Huckabee host of Huckabee on Saturday

and Sunday by the way on TBN and former governor of the great state of Arkansas

all right gov you gave me some good news on my radio show on Monday you you broke

it that that that red hand manager walked cross the street with a group of

people and followed your daughter or your daughter's family because she was

already gone to another restaurant so they can't apparently can't eat anywhere

period but now you see Steven Miller being targeted with these wanted posters

which again incites people to do what when someone's wanted for crimes against

humanity what are you telling other people to do

to him that's my question to you well I think you know if we go back to Mayberry

RFD you'd start hearing gomer pyle yell citizens arrest

citizen's arrest but you're almost asking people to do is intervene as if

Stephen Miller has done anything that violated the law he didn't he's a policy

guy you labeled him pretty well a moment ago not very complimentary in some ways

but pretty accurately he's a very nerdy policy guy brilliant

beyond brilliant but he is no screaming kind of guy he is a you know nose to the

grindstone sort of fella but when this becomes personal and people take it away

from the public venues of a town hall or a speech in public at a university

campus and they start taking it to people's homes and they start making it

so that a person like Pam Bondi can't go see a mr. Rogers movie or so that my

daughter can't even go and even get to the appetizer because the moment she

gets there the manager tosses her out and tells her to leave I mean that's the

kind of thing we saw at lunch counters in the 60s and I thought we were never

gonna see that again it's it's pretty sad

they said Sarah thought and you know you always think in retrospect what if she

was just so fleshy and want to make a big stink of anything

she just left but she ever think maybe maybe I should have stayed I think of

those Starbucks african-american men at Starbucks they decided to stay let the

police come I mean my tenancy would say okay you want me thrown out you got to

bring the police to throw me out is a public place did she think that and

Retro no I don't think so because my daughter is not the kind of person who

was raised to be disruptive she really wasn't she was she doesn't have this

attitude that as people owe her something she honestly believes that the

lady doesn't want her there then why should we want to stay but I do think

her attitude was I could stay and make a scene sure I could demand that she

served me but to what end how does that serve a growing level of civility the

truth is it doesn't so when the manager made it clear that she wanted her to to

exit the restaurant she did it quietly and she did it politely that's the way

southern women do things they don't disrespect others Laura as my mother

used to say when we did something that was not very nice were you raised by

wolves and I look around and I realized there's

some people in this country who yes seemed to have been raised by wolves

rather than mothers and fathers who taught them good manners now Sarah got I

understand she has a Secret Service detail on now with her that was

announced today and my question is is she gonna be dining out in Washington

anytime soon or she is she you know feeling like she doesn't want to put

herself through this or her family through this again yeah I can't confirm

about the detail because I haven't heard it from her I saw it on Twitter tonight

first I had seen that if so you know two things I'm glad I think she needs it in

light of Peter Fonda's comments when he said he hoped someone would break into

her home and kidnap her children I'll tell you Peter Fonda ought to be in jail

tonight and I mean that sincerely the man ought to be in jail for having

said that kind of thing but I think Sarah is gonna live her life as best she

can but you know one of the things this is doing Laura it's giving Republicans

and Democrats a real message clarity as we move into the election season and

here's the way I see it frankly for Republicans everyday is the

fourth of July for Democrats every day is Halloween and America will get to

decide whose message do they want to follow the celebration of freedom are

throwing eggs at people's homes yeah I mean if she were on the other foot

there'd be there'd be massive protests against this type of behavior now

Governor Twitter video shows protesters confronting Senate Majority Leader Mitch

McConnell and his wife Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao last night

now forcefully told protesters to leave her husband alone while they yelled out

how do you sleep at night my so Mike my question is is this a standard operating

procedure look at this oh you can tell one thing the baseball hat worn

backwards that's always classy what are you what are you 23 years old so what

this is this is what they're they're there's no debate it's public shaming of

individuals who support Trump or try to you know try to even have a job working

for Trump well a couple of observations one is its may be fashionable to yell at

Mitch McConnell wouldn't go after Elaine Chao it's clearly indicative that they

don't know her very well wouldn't mess with her but Laura isn't it interesting

that all the people that they target typically are women I mean for the most

part it's Melania it's Ivanka it's Sarah its Pam Bondi it's Kirsten Nilson Elaine

Chao what is it with these people this misogyny its sexism its hatred of women

and I think that it ought to be pretty clear to America I hope they see it I

hope they recognize it and I hope a family project is ridiculous

yeah grown men wearing backpacks is also suspect I'm sorry thanks governor

appreciate it now it's not just politicians getting

harassed by leftists and Tulsa Morgan cats were found a hateful note on his

porch condemning his support of Trump I love bringing in regular people have to

deal with this in their lives so the person who left the note kept returning

so Morgan confronted her with a camera great job to find out why she was

targeting him Morgan joins us to tell us what the harasser said give us the whole

story Morgan good to see you I see - this is like

you're you're now considered brave Eve because you support Donald Trump and

don't hide it apparently what happened no so I I'm a very loud Trump supporter

in my neighborhood there's a there was Bernie sander posters everywhere and

Hillary posters everywhere so I was like when I was gonna put a Trump Trump sign

up yeah well it seems like she didn't like that and I got hateful notes left

on my porch they threatened me or they just like you're a racist you're

terrible yeah they were just like you're racist you're terrible just because I'm

a trump supporter so you wanted to find out like who it was you didn't know who

I couldn't figure out who it was so I got a camera and caught her on camera I

caught her on tape now if you know your wife is Indian and they said you hated

dark-skinned people yes yeah III haven't have you know adopted kids and one of

them's from Guatemala so when they when they say that to me I just laugh okay

how many how many people have you brought into your house that needed help

yeah it's funny it's just funny how they assume just because I I'm a trump

supporter they assume that I'm a racist sound like women all that stuff it just

makes no sense to me but what what is her if you ever try to dig into their

mind I mean it might not take very long but I would take it you know trying to

figure okay what is it about what you were taught to either act this way treat

people this way anonymous notes it's so wimpy yeah it's whether you see these

back backpack wearing adult man that's back backwards baseball caps and most of

them these you know conservative women could probably beat them in an arm

wrestle I mean just try just just just like actually do an arm wrestle with

them you can't settle it that way but what is it like it's your generation man

this is your this is your what are you 20 30 years old now 28 28 so this is

your generator that's my generation that make it feel about your it's

disappointing it really is because all my life I've been I've been grown up by

adults so I'm I'm used to seeing how adults live not by children live and I

feel like I don't even want to go back and see where a lot of these this

generation grew up from because yeah he'd find make me sick

it's infantilization yeah Dalton - they're out so they're all acting like

they're still in their fraternity I don't want to work any one to grow up so

Thursday Thursday night seminars and knowledge where they can dis event about

how wrong America is yo thanks for the story love bringing in just regular

people how do they do with being a trump supporter and in

public life where they don't some people hide it he didn't

well the Trump administration won a major victory actually two major

victories we've talked them ideologically and constitutionally but

the left is still crying racism up next don't miss it we'll debate it

in a 5 to 4 vote the Supreme Court today upheld the Trump administration's travel

restrictions from certain muslim-majority nations because of

national security concerns now writing for the majority Chief Justice John

Roberts said the executive order was within the scope of presidential

authority in her dissent which she read from the bench which is unusual Justice

Sonia Sotomayor claimed the travel ban was discriminatory and appeared to be

anti-muslim let's debate that with San Francisco attorney Army Dylan the RNC

committee woman from California and Washington immigration attorney Allen or

great to see both of you alright Allen here are the ten countries

with the largest Muslim populations this is the most recent time it was checked

Indonesia India Pakistan Bangladesh Nigeria Egypt then bowed bottom around

turkey Algeria Morocco if Donald Trump was targeting Muslim majority countries

why wouldn't he target the largest Muslim majority countries in the world

so I'm not sure exactly the rationale of why he wouldn't target those countries

but in essence he did target Muslim countries and if it's based on religion

you would want to hit the most irrational person a rational person

would want to have those on the list well Obama might have had those concerns

as well but he moved past those concerns and the difference between the Obama

administration and this administration is the time length of the actual bans

and so celebrating today's travel banned restrictions as a win really isn't a

case because what you saw from the court was constant changing so you're at the

third version of the travel ban it started from a complete class of people

including green card holders and non-immigrant holders and it moved down

to just people who are currently applying for visas so it's a little bit

different in scope and size and just because you discriminate against one

person out of that group doesn't mean you're not discriminate against the

whole group as a whole so I think we should be very careful in

saying that this was a discriminatory well so Indonesia India Pakistan

harmie you're from India and yep you so you're this is an issue that you know

your Sikh Indian but this is an issue that's near and dear to your heart

you've studied this issue I don't think the travel ban rollout I think Alan's

right it was not the finest moment for the Trump administration for a variety

reasons PR wise communication wise the way it was drafted I would have done it

differently but easy to say it in hindsight but the court here said

statements by the president during the campaign were not dispositive this is

this is a textualist reading of the of the statute itself that gives the

president this broad power and immigration correct yeah that's right

Laura I mean you're exactly correct I think that that first travel ban done

seven days after the administration was sworn in was rough in a lot of ways and

I'm really glad that the system has worked so that it's evolved down to the

system where the Supreme Court said that it had a lot of safety checks that

allowed a lot of people in on a waiver basis and the administration has been

able to prove to the court that they've already lifted some countries from the

ban so Chad for example has come off the list Iraq you know and so we're really

looking at a system where even Jimmy Carter had had a country on the list so

did Ronald Reagan so it is not unprecedented and what the Supreme Court

ruled here was very correct which is that if a statute gives the authority to

the president then the motivation isn't really a part of what their

consideration should be it's absolute authority under 8 USC 1182

so Allen we were talking about rhetoric earlier and what rhetoric has done to

the discourse in this country and this is what a former Republican Steve

Schmidt who advised a successful Lamar Alexander for president campaign and the

John came that's a low blow campaign he's a strategist but this is

what he said about the travel ban let's watch today was a fantastic fulfillment

of Osama bin Laden's vision by Donald J Trump what Osama bin Laden hoped to

provoke was a war of civilization a war between the West and 1 billion Muslims

and so what Donald Trump in this Muslim band signal to the world is that Muslims

are not welcome here Jared Kushner just backed in the Middle

East having unprecedented high-level meetings

with majority Muslim countries how to you know move forward together

modernize Islam and perhaps maybe even making peace in the Middle East a you

know a reality do you agree with what he said there I think the message is

already clear about whether immigrants are welcome in this country right now or

not sort of so just it sort of heightens that already but I think one of the

things as lawyers is we're having a Laurie Lee conversation is to talk about

the posture of the court so what today was decided was about the plumeria

injunction so it actually goes back to a full trial and local court so the only

thing that was one is just the injunction so we are actually finished

with everything what's the likelihood of success on the merits 90% of the battle

yeah that's Dana really actually won the injunction for the mo so ourselves yeah

so har mate you can explain that because if you actually want to stop the travel

ban if you don't stop the travel ban with the injunction we're you're gonna

go here Gator can tell you any litigator can tell you that once you've won the

injunction the United States Supreme Court the writing is on the wall the

rationale is used by the lower courts to knock down this order have been

eviscerated by the court so there's really nowhere for them to go and I I

don't think that this is an open issue anymore I think that liberal heads have

exploded it's time to move on and hopefully these countries will using the

protocols in the order be able to remove themselves from the list once they prove

themselves to be a place where we can verify who's coming last word to Alan

yeah I don't think my head has not exploded and we're still in the fighting

ground in the next battle belt the next battlefield will be at the ballot not

exploding okay but I think her made other heads are explained to say it's

Osama bin Laden's fulfillment of his fantasy oh my god like Alan's making a

good point trying to be a legal boy Osama bin Laden if you're going to Osama

bin Laden okay you're just you kind of lost area the Nazi then I mean it's

everything was a stereo these days I guess Nazis gotten old so now it's that

Osama bin Laden okay I love having you both on thank you so much and the left

has been long on criticism and sometimes short on cures throughout this current

immigration crisis but up next a solution that would test the commitment

that some on the Left have to their own values come up

all right one of the angles favorite political analyst and that's a high bar

has some innovative suggestions to help solve the current immigration crisis

Victor Davis Hanson has been thinking a lot about how the Left can live up to

its own rhetoric and beliefs on asylum seekers the scholar from Stanford's

Hoover Institution joins us now to explain and hear a debate him

immigration attorney and author of the book safe haven in America Michael wilds

great to have you both so Vth give me your suggestion lay it on us well you

know I people keep talking about detention centers and then now there's

the suggestion of military camps but we have over 500 colleges and universities

and it's summertime and most of their dorms are half if even half utilize many

of them are sanctuary campuses and sanctuary cities so it seems to me that

the university is a progressive bastion of these values of welcoming immigrants

and we could contract the federal government use idle dorms and then draw

on the resources of the campus for legal help from the law schools medical

centers it's an ideal place kids could intern rather than going to Wall Street

or Washington make it in turn great idea and then it raises the larger question

that really the answer to this question is if you really have an ideological

trajectory toward open borders and you have to live with the other and you have

to go to school with them you have to live next to them you have to be

empathetic and you can't just view them as cheap or inexpensive labor and that's

part of the whole point when Peter Fonda tweets from paradise Montana one of the

most least the least diverse places the United States about Barron Trump it

would have been so much easier if he had said you know what my grandkids are

gonna go to the LA City Schools were 70% Latinos and we're not going to engage in

white flight Mark Zuckerberg had said you know what

no more safe at heart or cast delay or private academies let's live with the

other and this match or ideology with concrete reality

Michael here are some of the endowments of our most prestigious universities and

they all have one version or another of sanctuary policies or centers or

immigration attorneys and so forth Harvard University's endowment is thirty

five point seven billion Stanford 22 point four billion

MIT 13.2 billion Columbia paltry nine billion that's a lot of money I mean I

think have a lot of scholarships out which is nice and some of them go to

legal immigrants but why not open up the campus at least in the summertime what

do you think well first thank you for having me look you know the transferring

of this responsibility to the private sector is just not practical if the

president and the administration had prepared before they literally shut the

doors are separated the children from their parents then it may be part of the

solution look let's be practical about this food security liability insurance

all of these issues have to be vetted and they can't be vetted by schools that

have their own interests look we have a very interesting history with foreign

nationals and students going to the schools and it seemed that the schools

for years profited from all the tuition and there was always this interest that

they would pony up in Congress and hold their share but this is as much as the

gentleman intends it not a very serious solution to a problem it's the old

saying put your money where your mouth is right put your money but if you

believe in this issue don't be an individual who skates on the

periphery if that's why I really admire people who work with organizations on

the ground in helping people in their home countries I talked about food for

the poor a lot they're a great organization they do work in Central

America and Haiti on the ground with the people making them helping them be self

sustainable it's great but when you sit in like Brentwood or Malibu or

Georgetown here in Washington and then you go put a target on a piece of paper

on Stephen Miller and a paper the neighborhood I'm not impressed I really

not a problem also not impressed yet when people don't walk the walk but

shifting the responsibility to the private sector for a government function

like this is really not practical no but if you want to send them into the

country what I'm saying it is because if you wanted to do the country with some

remarketing somewhere I'm sorry go ahead you

what symptomatic of this entire issue is that people don't live the consequences

of their loud ideology I'm looking out the window at my farm house and I see

mostly illegal immigrants up and down my rural road my kids went to public

schools with them I see them every day I'm trying to be part of the solution I

don't agree with illegal immigration but it's a fact and we're dealing with it

but my problem is at universities at which I work i heerd all of this loud

acrimony and yet when I look carefully at where people live where they put

their kids at school whom they associate whom they hire to do their dirty work

it's it's a reality that doesn't match the abstract ideology and therefore we

create cynicism that's what created Donald Trump is that all these people

said globalization and open borders were wonderful but the ramification in the

real world how it affected real people did not affect them they were able to

navigate because of their power their influence or wealth they were able to

navigate around the ramifications of their own ideology and that's where we

are today it's a highly cynical population that does not truck you Negro

meit's for this problem it seems more of an intellectual pursuit than a practical

pursuit we all want to fix this I'm a law professor here in New York every

school is doing what they feel their constituency would support they cannot

open their doors and act in a government function without creating more tax

burdens on the local municipalities and the community I'm a former mayor in New

Jersey i can just well imagine the different municipalities that are

already overtaxed the police and the fire and so forth Michael you are I'm so

like wait wait wait wait wait you're right you're right so much too much

federal government does that all the time yeah but to secrete that's what the

federal government does all the time they contract services out to individual

entities this was this was not a planned move when everybody showed up at the

board there was a boarding crossing it was not planned yeah in 2000 it was just

more people to the kiss school campuses because they're vacant we don't move

people like Chad oh these are families that are going to be torn from one

there and go to a college campus may not be the most hygienic thing in the world

oh my god well then what are we doing with all that quality what would be the

best introduction to America yeah pastoral campus and supportive now I

think the gentleman has a lot of time on his hands and it's a wonderful

intellectual pursuit but from the practicality as a lawyer trying to

administer all the liability and all the exposure in the security the food and

the medical attention it's just not practical and you're shifting the

responsibility to the state in the city well right now I think the American

people the working people who haven't really most of them haven't had a raise

in like 30 years the median income just starting to go up under Trump thank

goodness most of them are like well wait a second like who's looking out for the

blue-collar workers before Trump and now we're supposed to be just flood the

country with more low-skilled workers gonna come into the country and you know

drive me out of what up what whatever business I'm in maybe it was landscaping

before construction and and I think people are frustrated so they appreciate

the frustration but these individuals by and large are here for our country's

mercy and not for their indignation or our judgment and they're entitled to a

day in court you can't give that to them and in a campus that has a lacrosse team

and a library and all of that they need access to lawyers good medical attention

on the right on access to lawyers and good medical who are Americans Stanford

has some of the best lawyers in the world yeah guys thank you so much and

some others here from that lead FBI agent who sent those vicious anti texts

to his girlfriend tomorrow Byron York is here also primary results and will tell

you what happened

Fox News Alert big news on two fronts the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals

with a huge ruling supporting Trump sanctuary city policies and a huge upset

in New York here to discuss both Fox News contributor Byron York of the

Washington Examiner Byron he got Peter Struck's testimony tomorrow we got so

much news at end of the show we got to get it in a Seventh Circuit basically

narrowing the the a nationwide injunction that one district court judge

able was able to place on trumps and sanctuary City policy Jeff session went

to the Seventh Circuit said ah narrow that scope they did narrow it really

interesting that it came today because in the in the big travel ban decision

today Justice Thomas in his own dissent brought up the twenty hearing opinion

exactly he brought up the point we cannot have these single district judges

issuing these nationwide injunctions causing a kind of a national emergency

on whatever cause they want that's a one liberal leftist judge and in the

California Hawaii can totally shut down a presidential directive that's exactly

what we saw in the travel ban it's what you see here and with what we might be

seeing is maybe a move and the higher courts to narrow that or the

jurisdiction of these lower courts so it doesn't have so much of effect that's

that's interesting news now Joseph Crowley in New York loses his

primary contest today he was thinking he was going to challenge Nancy Pelosi

correct no Democrat number four in the Democratic leadership in the House

widely seen as a challenger to Nancy Pelosi what had a primary opponent for

the first time in years he's at interm representative and there weren't polls

on it there was nothing on it and he has lost I mean people are talking about

this like Eric when Eric Cantor lost just a yeah every time I think of Eric

Cantor I smile also this isn't this is another fight another version of the

Bernie Hillary thing because the his the the woman who beat him tonight wants to

abolish as ocassi of course at Cortes wants to abolish ice once Medicare for

all what's guaranteed federal defiantly moved to the left

she's defiantly leftist I basically a terrorist organization joy

who had polish it and as you said and the list of demands and what the federal

government has to spend money on up up up up free college tuition I believe

that's in the agenda too so this is one of these things to Wow if we weren't so

obsessed with talking about Donald Trump every single moment the divisions inside

the Democratic Party would be a huge story and this is Ron Klain just wrote

that piece I think it was in the Atlantic yesterday about how the

Democrats cannot give up on white white working-class voters that's a big debate

and and on the Left the answer is yes we can yeah and and there are a lot of

centrist Democrats kind of an endangered species who really think that's a big

mistake Strock quick thoughts you know that what look for questioners to not

really talk so much about his bias it's kind of like we know that you don't like

Trump they want to find out what happened in this FBI investigation and

the kind of cutting edge of the the house investigation of the investigation

is how did this get started what was going on before the official beginning

of the investigation on July 31st 2016 does the official story really hold up

here and I think they're gonna try to find out more about that from him

because he knows everything behind closed doors you know they're talking

about having a public a public hearing a little later but my my guess is he

volunteered yeah I didn't have to fight it yeah let him talk behind closed doors

right now those text messages should just be their own graphic novel they

should all be released acted out onstage firemen thanks so much we'll be right

back

just another night on the Ingraham angle breaking news throughout the hour up

until the final final whistle that Joseph Crowley story is huge woman to

beat is baseless basically a total socialist unabashed socialist that's

where the Democrat Party is going if you didn't see the angle tonight we're going

to post it tonight you got to watch it follow me on Twitter

I'll see on radio tomorrow I'd love to read your tweets remember and Fox News

the team Fox News at night shannon bream

For more infomation >> ► MIKE HUCKABEE FORMER GOV. OF ARKANSAS BECOMES NEW TACTIC FOR THE LEFT - Duration: 28:38.

-------------------------------------------

Acuity Scheduling - Different Payment Settings for Different Appointments - Duration: 2:49.

Hi there it's Laura here from laurainorder.com

with a quick Acuity Scheduling tip for you.

Today I'm going to quickly take you through the 'Payment Settings' options.

So on the left-hand nav under Business Settings and then Payment Settings.

Now I'm setup to use Stripe but

the settings I'm going to take you through will be the same regardless

whether you're using Square or Paypal or any other payment processors that work with Acuity.

So one of the things that you can do

is give your clients the option whether they can pay in full at the time of booking or other options.

Once you've got your payment processors setup

at the top here, we've got some options in this drop down box

which give you a bit of flexibility.

So I've got mine set to requiring full

payment but you've also got options to require a deposit whether that's

a percentage of the fee or a dollar amount.

They require to enter a valid

credit card but doesn't charge them straight away.

You could make payment optional which is great if you also what to accept bank transfer

payments so they have the option to pay via credit card at the time of

booking but you could make it optional so you could also pay via bank

transfer if they wanted to. And another handy little feature which most

people don't know about is that you can have different payment

requirements setup for different appointment types.

So if I choose this option here in the drop down.

You'll see that it lists all of my different

appointment types and I can come in and I can say look for this first

one here I'm only going to make a deposit at the time of booking.

Others I might require full payment.

For some I might make it optional,

for some I might make it require full payment.

So a really good

example, if you're someone that works with clients both online and

face-to-face you might have set up appointment types for online clients

which means that they are required to pay in full at the time they book.

But for people that will come to see you in person and you

might have an EFTPOS machine or they bring you cash, you could

make it so that payment is optional.

So if they want to pay by credit

card when they booked for an in-person appointment, then they can but

because it's not required if they wish to pay in cash or through other means and

they're coming in to see you in person then that's appropriate as well.

So, that is how you can change the different payment settings for different appointment types.

Of course, once you've got that all set up just make

sure that you click on Save Settings at the bottom there.

I hope that that was helpful, please leave your comments below I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

For more infomation >> Acuity Scheduling - Different Payment Settings for Different Appointments - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Police looking for golf course vandals - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Police looking for golf course vandals - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Thousands of fans expected in western Massachusetts for Pro Motocross Championships - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Thousands of fans expected in western Massachusetts for Pro Motocross Championships - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Marching for the visually impaired - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Marching for the visually impaired - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Court reverses convictions for man who pleaded guilty in Lil Wayne's tour bus shooting case - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Court reverses convictions for man who pleaded guilty in Lil Wayne's tour bus shooting case - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Deep Ellum mural for veterans painted over - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Deep Ellum mural for veterans painted over - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Search for gunman after park attack - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Search for gunman after park attack - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Rescue underway in Alabama for 'Toffee' the deaf puppy stuck in hole - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Rescue underway in Alabama for 'Toffee' the deaf puppy stuck in hole - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Boxing up the toy room for a remodel, June 2018 - Duration: 1:25.

hello everyone Alan and I are packing up the toy room

we're going to be putting some tile down and putting in some doors and trim so

this is really the last view,.... yeah I need to dust more but anyway this is the

last view of the tour room before all the changes are made so I've already started

packing up all the GI Joe and 2002 and 2013 Ninja Turtles I still have the Ninja

Turtles up but it takes quite a few tubs to house all this and we have already

filled up lots so here's what's happening with raptors and pteranodons

and then we're packing up all this as well still got some of that up and

then the storage area which is going to be a bathroom lots of tubs in here too

and there's about 40 in the living room so wanted to show you one last time

June of 2018 what the toy room looks like and here's to what it will become

For more infomation >> Boxing up the toy room for a remodel, June 2018 - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Metro Detroiters prep for dangerously high temperatures this weekend - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Metro Detroiters prep for dangerously high temperatures this weekend - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

RONNIE ORTIZ-MAGRO GUNNING FOR CUSTODY After Car Dragging Incident - Duration: 2:27.

RONNIE ORTIZ-MAGRO GUNNING FOR CUSTODY After Car Dragging Incident

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's 3-month-old daughter has been primarily in his care since the violent car dragging incident with his baby mama.

and we're told he's got custody on his mind.

Sources close to the 'Jersey Shore' star and Jen Harley tell TMZ.

their baby girl, Ariana, has been staying with him since the ex-couple's nasty fight last weekend in Vegas, for which Harley was arrested for domestic battery.

We're told Ronnie's mother has been helping with the babysitting and they are still allowing Jen to see Ariana.

but Ronnie and Jen aren't talking much unless it's about their daughter's needs.

Our Ronnie sources say he's considering getting a family attorney involved because, so far, there's absolutely no formal custody arrangement.

We're told Ronnie wants 50/50 joint custody.

something he'd probably get.

We broke the story.

Harley told police Ronnie hit her multiple times during Sunday's domestic dispute, but cops determined she was the primary aggressor and arrested her.

According to the police report, both sustained minor injuries.

but photos of the vehicle afterward show it was a pretty bloody mess.

For more infomation >> RONNIE ORTIZ-MAGRO GUNNING FOR CUSTODY After Car Dragging Incident - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Search for 2 swimmers in Chicopee River to continue Saturday - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Search for 2 swimmers in Chicopee River to continue Saturday - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Family of man killed by Kingsland cop calls for justice - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Family of man killed by Kingsland cop calls for justice - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

'Ask for Angela' to prevent sexual assault - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> 'Ask for Angela' to prevent sexual assault - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Lat/Pec Self-Tissue Work for Shoulder Mobility - Duration: 1:36.

Alright guys, so in regards to the shoulder demonstration I was showing the other day

in the video, the one without my shirt on, I talk about the pec and the lat getting tight,

what happens when the pec and the lat get tight up here, they inhibit the motion of

the humerus.

So one technique I want to show you is actually using a barbell here.

And you'll notice I'm pinning the lat right through here, this part, I'm pinning it, smoothly,

I'm not trying to crush myself into the bar, if i do that my hand is going to go numb in

about 10 seconds.

So I'm pinning that belly of the lat smoothly and I'm just working that tissue up through

that lat portion that gets really sticky at the top.

Same thing can be done for the pec, so I'm pinning it on this side.

Here, just raising my arm slightly.

Again if you try to raise your arm in this position you're also not going to be able

to raise it very far so you do not have to go very high.

And you're just smoothing that muscle right into the belly.

And that end range is going to be a lot more free after doing a technique like this.

And after this you would do something like a breathing exercise, or anything that's going

to get that motion to stick, even just correct loading like a push up or maybe even just

correct benching or any sort of dumbbell press.

Alright guys that's it, have a GREAT Friday night!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét