Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 30 2018

hi everyone welcome back to Dennis the interview guy I hope you've subscribed

already if not make sure you do hit the button I think it's below okay

so today talking to you about how to research jobs yeah before an interview

so what I would do first of all is look at the company website look at round

information on that website in terms of there's usually like a careers page

other jobs in the company some case studies maybe they have some nice HR

videos in terms of like employees who work there recently and that's a

good way of actually seeing if the role that you're applying for that they have

anyone talking about working there if you do that job does that job today

another thing would be if it's a public company looking at the earnings from the

company like each public company has a quarterly earnings report and in that

earnings report it usually highlights like top line objectives for the year

typically what their revenues are their margins are these are all good things to

research to really show the interviewer how you've done your homework and yeah

as I've said before well if you're planning on getting a job for a few

months or a year why wouldn't you put quite a bit of work into this research

do at least owe at least two to four hours of just looking at the company

websites and interviews and everything else and that brings me on to point

number two yeah as well what I would look at is if there's any presentations

online so that maybe any other sales teams use or they use for customers or

something like that there's a great website called SlideShare LinkedIn

actually on and now LinkedIn one by Microsoft as well but you can see maybe

the decks that they use in terms of presentations so just do a quick search

in there in SlideShare for the company name that you're actually going for to

find some relevant material another thing as well I think if they look at

maybe on YouTube or on the company website for interviews with the CEO it's

a great way of looking at like really recently what's the biggest

things that companies focused on or challenges really good to know this

background stuff so you're really well-prepared

there's nothing worse as a hiring manager right hard plenty of people when

someone really hasn't done their homework in terms of like the company

that they're interviewing with and that really it's really hard to fake that

you'll know as an interviewer when they mention something oh they obviously read

that X wires edges so so and so forth okay then at tip number three look at

LinkedIn for people who do the role that you're interviewing for if people aren't

doing that already so look up some of those people usually a lot of people put

like their achievements or their area of work in terms of their job description

but we give you a bit more detail than the job description that you're going

for in the job as as in they might detail some of their clients they work

on some of their key results so really what's important to them so that's tip

number three for is yeah case studies a lot of companies especially even b2b b2c

companies they have case studies in terms of like working with their

customers or clients look at one or two then it'll be pretty it'll be pretty

straightforward in terms of like you'll see the case studies are very important

to that company they'll be highest off in that kind of case studies page just

google it company name case studies and look at

some of those videos or one-page reports and look at some of the key stats so to

relay that information back in the interview in terms of I noticed you had

these amazing results for x y&z that person who's interviewing you will

definitely know their case studies cool then last one is yeah it's kind of

linked to the previous one but looking at their customers I'm really

understanding the customers they have why are their clients of theirs what

value are they driving for those customers to be clients and that's a key

one or looking at partners or customers why does this come

exists basically make sure that you know that do your research so that's it

there are my five tips for being really well prepared ahead of job interview

best of luck with the interview please let me know if you got the job or if

you'd like me to do any other videos leave comments below like subscribe tell

your friends about Dennis interview guy thank you very much goodbye

For more infomation >> How To Prepare For An Interview - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

Lullabies Lullaby For Babies To Go To Sleep Baby Song Sleep Music-Baby Sleeping Songs Bedtime Songs - Duration: 3:00:18.

For more infomation >> Lullabies Lullaby For Babies To Go To Sleep Baby Song Sleep Music-Baby Sleeping Songs Bedtime Songs - Duration: 3:00:18.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family | Road Rangers | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers - Duration: 1:02:15.

"We are the Road Rangers Family!"

Mister Sheriff Mister Sheriff where are you?

Here I am, here I am, Keep everyone safe I do.

Fire truck Blaze, fire truck Blaze where are you?

Here I am, here I am Put out the fires I do.

Lady Donna Lady Donna where are you?

Here I am, here I am Here to help you.

Tow truck Sawyer Tow truck Sawyer where are you?

Here I am, here I am, Towing a van or two.

Funny Frank, funny Frank where are you?

Here I am, here I am, keep the city bright and new.

"We are the Road Rangers Family!"

For more infomation >> Finger Family | Road Rangers | Cartoon Videos For Toddlers - Duration: 1:02:15.

-------------------------------------------

Good Vs Evil | Little Red Car | Cartoons For Babies - Duration: 17:17.

Good Vs Evil Little Red Car

For more infomation >> Good Vs Evil | Little Red Car | Cartoons For Babies - Duration: 17:17.

-------------------------------------------

Pepa and Cats Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Video for Kids and Toddlers - Duration: 1:54.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Pepa and Cats Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Video for Kids and Toddlers - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

QUEEN ELIZABETH DEFIES LIBERALS TO TAKE MAJOR STAND FOR TRUMP - Duration: 13:06.

QUEEN ELIZABETH DEFIES LIBERALS TO TAKE MAJOR STAND FOR TRUMP

Ever since President Donald Trump took office, liberals have been demanding that Queen Elizabeth

refuse to ever meet with him.

Next month, however, the Queen will be defying everyone when she meets with President Trump

and Melania at Windsor Castle on July 13.

Daily Mail reported that the Trumps will be staying at the US Ambassador's residence

of Winfield House at Regent's Park in what will be Melania's first airplane trip since

having kidney surgery last month.

While they are in the United Kingdom, the Trumps will be honored by No 7 Company of

the Coldstream Guards, Britain's oldest regiment, who have served in nearly every

major battle since the Civil War.

Prime Minister Theresa May has reportedly told the Trumps to stay clear of London during

their visit, as she fears that mass protests will ensue if they come there.

Though he will be meeting with the Queen, Trump will avoid her new granddaughter-in-law

Meghan Markle, who has been an outspoken critic of his since he was running for president.

During the election, Meghan was asked how Trump's momentum could be stopped, and she

held nothing back with her response.

"It's really the moment that I go, we film Suits in Toronto and I might just stay

in Canada," Meghan said.

"I mean come on, if that's reality we are talking about, come on, that is a game

changer in terms of how we move in the world here."

"Yes of course Trump is divisive.

Think about just female voters alone," she continued.

"I think it was in 2012, the Republican Party lost the female vote by 12 points.

That's a huge number and with as misogynistic as Trump is and so vocal about it, that's

a huge chunk of it.

You're not just voting for a woman if it's Hillary because she's a woman, but certainly

because Trump has made it easy to see that you don't really want that kind of world

that he's painting."

We're glad to see that the Queen is rising above this anti-Trump nonsense to meet with

the American president!

SHARE this story if you support what Queen Elizabeth

is doing!

For more infomation >> QUEEN ELIZABETH DEFIES LIBERALS TO TAKE MAJOR STAND FOR TRUMP - Duration: 13:06.

-------------------------------------------

Skills for Life: Pecan Farming - HGTV - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> Skills for Life: Pecan Farming - HGTV - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

Who's next for rain? - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Who's next for rain? - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

NEW indian party wear dresses for women 2018 dress designs for ladies images - Duration: 0:52.

NEW indian party wear dresses for women 2018 dress designs for ladies images

For more infomation >> NEW indian party wear dresses for women 2018 dress designs for ladies images - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

8 Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies - Duration: 7:14.

8 Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies

People who suffer from allergies already know how annoying it is.

If you're one of them, take a look at these natural remedies that can help you fight seasonal allergies.

They're very simple to follow and you'll notice a big improvement.

If the changing of seasons or the weather are synonymous with sneezing, stuffy noses and and red irritated eyes, don't hesitate any further and pay attention to these suggestions.

You'll see a big improvement.

1,Using spices.

If you have allergy symptoms, perhaps the solution can be found in your own pantry.

Actually, it might simply be enough to season your food with spices in order to see a slight improvement.

Believe it or not, they can be of great help reducing mucous, which clears the nasal passages.

Some options are:. Cayenne pepper.

Ginger. Mustard.

Paprika. Garlic and onions can also help.

Try them out!. 2,Apple Cider Vinegar.

Apple Cider vinegar can also relieve typical symptoms, thanks to its ability to reduce mucous.

What do you have to do?.

Put a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink three times a day.

You can also mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 1 tablespoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice and half a tablespoon of honey.

Drink it three times a day and you'll see the difference.

3,Nettle.

Nettle has anti-histamine properties, so this plant can be very effective in fighting seasonal allergies.

Prepare an infusion with its leaves and drink it throughout the day.

You'll notice the difference and you'll see how much you needed it.

4, Honey.

Although it may seem surprising, eating local organic honey can help your body adapt to environmental allergens.

You simply have to take a spoonful one or more times a day.

Start doing this one month before the start of the allergy season and you'll see the difference.

5,Citrus Fruits.

Citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C, and this is precisely what your body needs to fight possible allergies.

As well as being a great source of anti-oxidants, vitamin C functions as a natural anti-histamine.

Apart from citrus fruit, we can also find this vitamin in:.

Broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables.

Bell Peppers. Strawberries.

Pineapples. Kiwi Fruit.

6, Turmeric.

Turmeric is also another great spice that you can't miss out if you want to relieve your allergy symptoms.

Curcumin, which is the chemical found in turmeric, works as a natural decongestant.

To make the most of it, simply try to add it as an extra spice to your meals.

7,Essential oils.

Essential oils made from lavender, eucalyptus, rose, or mint can help clear your airways.

What do you have to do?.

To use essential lavender or peppermint oil, dissolve one to three drops of either in a tablespoon of almond or olive oil.

Apply it to your temples and the soles of your feet.

If you prefer of rose or eucalyptus, put a few drops on a cotton cloth and inhale the vapours.

This will be enough.

8, Change your diet.

It might be that your seasonal allergy is linked to a food allergy.

Therefore, it's important to stop eating anything that causes symptoms such as a rash or an upset stomach, even if they're quite mild symptoms.

Some foods that tend to worsen allergies are:.

Dairy products. Gluten-rich grains.

Eggs. Sugar.

Potatoes and other starchy vegetables.

Fried and processed foods.

Pay attention to what could be making you feel worse and cut it out.

Some foods that you should avoid.

If you're allergic to pollen, you should know that there are certain foods that may worsen your symptoms.

Try to avoid eating:. Melon.

Banana. Cucumber.

Sunflower seeds. Chamomile.

If you follow these simple suggestions you'll considerably improve your allergy symptoms.

For more infomation >> 8 Natural Remedies for Seasonal Allergies - Duration: 7:14.

-------------------------------------------

Yankee Doodle Went To Town | Kindergarten Songs For Children - Duration: 1:00:28.

Let's sing song about Yankee Doodle!"

Yankee Doodle went to town A-riding on a pony,

Stuck a feather in his cap And called it macaroni.

Yankee Doodle keep it up, Yankee Doodle dandy,

Mind the music and the step, And with the girls be handy.

Father and I went down to camp, Along with Captain Gooding,

And there we saw the men and boys As thick as hasty pudding.

Yankee Doodle keep it up, Yankee Doodle dandy,

Mind the music and the step, And with the girls be handy.

There was Captain Washington, Upon a slapping stallion,

Giving orders to his men I guess there were a million.

Yankee Doodle keep it up, Yankee Doodle dandy,

Mind the music and the step, And with the girls be handy.

"Yankee Doodle is fun! See you next time"

For more infomation >> Yankee Doodle Went To Town | Kindergarten Songs For Children - Duration: 1:00:28.

-------------------------------------------

How To arrange Food for Indian Party With In 2 HRs And in Low Budget - Duration: 6:10.

Hi friends, welcome to my channel, it's me producer here in this video

I wanted to share how I planned and arranged the food for instant get-together with five families

That means 20 people this get-together is budget friendly and less burden

That means we have spent our under $50 and one hour of cooking cooking work at home

We don't have any plans to celebrate till last moment, but at the end we wanted to celebrate. So this is what I

Did and how I did it set for a successful party party?

So I did not cover the entire process are taking photos for me for all the meals at one place

We are all involved in the get-together so not able to shoot properly. Sorry for it. Just go get into the process

Since it is someone I wanted to give the guests for

some food rings

So I have purchased two kinds of her lemonade and some Pepsi and at the end

I wanted to give the children some ice cream. So these are the items I have purchased from the store

To arrange for the snacks. I have chosen chips with salsa and

Popcorn and brownie pieces out of them. I have prepared only salsa and the remaining chips

I have purchased from the store and

accidentally, we purchased the popcorn from theater and

brownie pieces I have already I

Have them in my home. So these are the three things I arranged for the snacks

For the main course one of the item is pizza

So we purchased these large sized pieces from Costco one is cheese pizza and veg pizza

So these are all very interesting for the kids. So I have chosen pizza. I

Have purchased these maracas ready with frozen burrata, they come in a pack of 30 pieces. So

It is easy for me to make just apply

Our own the 30 pieces of chapati I made so it is easy for me sometimes in an occasion ways

So it really saves me time my time

Along with roti our chapati a paratha

I made this study mix veg curry so I have taken

big some big amount of chopper onions and also I am adding ginger and garlic together and in that I have added some

cashews and also some pumpkin seeds

So let them fry nicely

and

Afterwards, I am going to add green chillies and

Let them cook nicely. I think this is the only curry taken maybe a little little longer process and

Remaining things are very easy. And now I am adding tomatoes

So afterwards I am going to blend them

meanwhile, I am also frying another vegetables like potatoes carrots and cauliflower and

Afterwards, I am also frying the piece separately

And then later on I am adding bell peppers here

Meanwhile I have blended this onion tomato mixture and taken in to say that kadai

Now I am going to add all the fried vegetables in this here in this mixture and now I am adding this paneer

Directly here

We I am going to add the spices Latanya jeera powder and

chili powder and

little bit of salt

In this mixture I am going to add all the vegetables right now

Turmeric powder

We can eat this career along with rice also, so now I am garnishing with the cilantro

I'm making this curry in a big quantity and

Now I am adding heavy whipping cream

Since it is

Rich it will give

This cream will give nice richness to this curry and also it increases the taste so I am adding it here

Along with rice I have made sambar at home and

Also, I made tamarind rice. I have not included these

part how I made these two things here and

Also along with the third so this rice pot is also is a main course out of it

One of my friends brought this custard as a dessert and

Also some ice cream

This is how I arranged the food for 25 people in my home unexpectedly within 2 hours

Thank you for watching this video. If you like this video, please give it a thumbs up and please subscribe to my channel

Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét