Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 29 2018

rev up your engines, today I'm going to talk about how to

prevent rust on your car, now to prevent rust, first you have to understand what

rust is, rust is electrochemical oxidation and in the case of cars, the

steel, when it comes in contact with oxygen in the atmosphere, water vapor

atmosphere and other things like salt that they put on the road and up north

and winter, it starts an electrochemical reaction that will eat up the steel in

your car, it actually creates a weak type of battery acid, that eats stuff up it's

an electrochemical reaction, it uses electricity and chemistry to eat up the

metal, now cars of course are painted to prevent the steel from getting its

electrochemical reaction, now when my grandfather was young, Model T Fords they

used lacquer based stuff, they paint it and buff it, and paint it and buffed it, to have layers

and layers of paint that they buffed to make it look good, but the basis of

modern car painting is much different, the metal has a primer type coat on it

then it has base coat, which is the color, then it has a clear coat to protect that

all those layers protect the bare metal, and as long as those layers of

protections are still there, your car won't rust, and when it comes to solid

parts, the frame of the car and crossmembers and stuff, these are

generally electroplated when the vehicle is built, the metal is a negative charge

and the paint is the positive charge, and when the body of the car goes into the

tank, it coats it all with a zinc based primer, now Zinc is used because it has

to slow corrosion rate and it can be used sacrificially, so instead of eating

up your car, it can eat up some of the zinc, and as you can see the process

works, this is a 1994 Toyota Celica, look there's no rust even on the wheel arches

here, the process keeps it from rusting and I know people are going to say, Scotty

hey you live in Texas cars don't rust there, well actually it's very humid here

and if they start to rust, they rust really bad and if you live on the beach

they would, because it's saltwater, but my mother still lives near Buffalo, the

heart of the Rust Belt and her 20 year old Toyota Corolla doesn't have any rust on

it. the

just works. as long as you keep the coatings from being rubbed off or

cracked off. or if you get in a wreck, they're not resealed

and as long as the process was done correctly, for instance there were some

1990s Toyota Tacoma pickup trucks, that they didn't coat the frames correctly

and a lot of them rotted away and Toyota had to replace a whole bunch of

frames for free because of that, so you have to realize, that this process of

covering the steel is just a cover, it's not like hot zinc galvanized, where you

dip it when it's hot and hot melted zinc, and then it becomes part of it, and if it

gets scratched it doesn't matter, this stuff if it gets scratched or knocked

off, it will start to corrode inside, so your whole thing is to keep the coating

intact and here's how you do it, you're suppose to wax your car four times a year, once

each season, that keeps the clear coat supple, so that it won't crack and then

water and stuff can get inside, I like this Nufinish, technically it's not a

wax, it's a polish but it does the same thing, it protects the paint from

cracking, because you have to realize, it's metal it expands and contracts in

the Sun, the paint has to expand and contract too, if it gets all hard and

dried out, it won't and then you'll see all that kicked up paint where it's

flaking off on your car, and here's a tip if you ever do get a scratch on your car

it's a good idea to just have a little clear coat and some masking tape so if

you do get a big scratch or a bump, you can at least tape the area up and spray

it with some clear coat and that will seal it so it won't rust, granted to do a

perfect job you'd have to sand it down to the bare metal, then put some primer

on, then put the base coat color on, and then put clear coat on, but at least putting a

clear coat over anything that's been hit, it's going to seal it in, as long as you

do it fast enough before it starts rusting, but let's say you got a real

rust bucket that's already started rusting, these rust preventative paints actually

work quite well, I use this rust bullet protective coating on the frame of my

Celica, because the frame is on the bottom, rocks hit it, all kinds of things hit it

and when the paint on the bottom starts chipping off, you want

to seal it with something like this, so rust doesn't start and eat up your frame

especially for you guys living up north in the Rust Belt

hey all that salt water that comes on when you put salt on the road and

gets with the slush, that gets all over it, of course you want to try to

rinse it off whenever you can, but you want to have the metal that it gets on

sealed before anything else will happen, I know a lot of guys up north before

winter, they'll jack up their car or truck they'll look under it and if they see that

there's a bunch of rust starting, they'll just surface rub a lot of it off, this can be

applied on somewhat rusty metal and then they can spray this on, roll it on

anywhere you want, and then it'll protect it for the winter, now you don't have to

worry about salts on the roads and the winter here in Houston, maybe once every

30 years when it does freeze, but hey I know guys down in Galveston that live on

the beach, and they use the stuff on their frames, because they're driving

around in a saltwater atmosphere right on the Gulf of Mexico, and it keeps them

from rotting away, because I've seen a bunch of them that didn't, and they just

rotted like mad, within five or six years, because let's face it, big rocks and

stuff generally aren't flying on the paint of your car, but on the bottom of the car

there's all kinds of stuff on the road that's being thrown up and whacking

against them, since these anti-rust coatings can be sprayed on, you can put

them in a spray gun, hey it's not a big job, you don't care about the bottom of

the car what it looks like, you don't have to be a pro to actually paint the

car to make it look shiny on the top, this is the bottom, you don't care you

just want the coating on there so it won't rust, because ultimately the

purpose of stopping rust is to prevent electrochemical oxidation on the bare

metal, as long as that metal has got a good solid coating on it, it will not rust,

so if you never want to miss another one of my new car repair videos, remember

to ring that Bell!

For more infomation >> Chris is Wrong, You Can't Repair Rust Like That, But You Can Prevent It By Doing This - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

KILLING IS NOT A PART OF RELIGION - Duration: 1:34.

My religion told me everything.

It told me peace.

Love each other,

like you love yourself.

My religion brings me joy.

Help me tolerate others.

Because God made everyone of us unique.

My religion told me to respect all differences.

Because God, loves everyone.

You are loved.

You are loved.

You are loved.

You are...

Wait!

What's you religion?

You're not in my religion

My religion is better.

No, you should be in my religion!

No, mine!

No, you're not!

No, mine!

Why did you even vote for him?

Which side are you on?

You are a sinner!

You're not my friend anymore.

You're not my family anymore.

You should not even exist.

So... I'm not God's creation?

Aaaah...

Killing you might bring me blessing.

[bomb exploding]

My religion...

...told me to love.

For more infomation >> KILLING IS NOT A PART OF RELIGION - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

WHICH ONE IS BETTER A SALT WATER FLUSH OR A ??? - MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - Duration: 4:11.

hey guys I want to bring this up anyone that's been watching me knows that this

is a topic that I always talk about because to me it is very very imperative

that we keep our digestive system clean and I wanted to know what the help of

you guys hopefully you guys leave a comment of what you think is the best on

between the two is a giving yourself an enema

or a salt water flush each day which one do you think is more effective and which

one do you think works the best I'm kind of um

tied in the middle because the reason why I say I'm kind of tied in the middle

is because I had did a salt water flush every single day for 140 while on the

juice cleanse and because the body was hydrated I had no problem flushing out

the system doing the salt water flush however getting off of that for a second

when I had did I think my second enema from home I used like two liters two

liters and a half of a salt water solution same thing that I drank but I

put it inside the enema bag I went I spotted the enema about 5:00 p.m. at

night and I finished it at 12 o'clock so that meant that I had so much mess let's

put it in my colon it took hours upon hours um to get rid of what was in my

colon but that was only one time um ever since that I've been having trouble some

time releasing the saltwater solution that I'm using um from the body and I'm

finding myself waking up still feeling like the matter that's inside of my

digestive system is filled in there and I prove to my

that is still in there because when I do uh salt water flush in the morning that

stuff comes out and then I feel empty but still not all the way empty like I

did when I was on the juice cleanse so I'm torn between what I'm going to

start to use on a regular basis until my body is cleansed out like it was on the

juice cleanse I'm going to go with the salt water flush drinking it internally

where no I had said in Prior videos that I was going to stop doing that when I

look back when I was on the juice cleanse that was something that was

reliable I may have one or two times that I can think of that I had trouble

with the salt water solution coming out may gotten stuck and I had a heat up

maybe some water and a tea mug to get the bowels stimulating and then the

water would come out along with the waste so I think I'm going to go back to

doing salt water flushes enemas maybe once twice a month or maybe once or

twice a week I don't know yet but I think that the salt water flush is more

effective and also looking at it in the sense of when you drink the salt water

flush it stops from here goes all the way from the top to the bottom and

forces out throughout the whole colon stuff that I don't think that an enema

can do so don't want to make this video too long it was just a question that I

wanted to ask the public I want to get your answer to what you paid and also

give you my opinion on what I think and what I'm going to continue to do in

order to make sure that the inside is clean along with the outside so all that

being said please subscribe to the channel like and share this video make

the favorite and I'll see you guys in the next video

For more infomation >> WHICH ONE IS BETTER A SALT WATER FLUSH OR A ??? - MY WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

One of the hardest hit spots is the Mississippi river community Portage Des Sioux - Duration: 1:51.

For more infomation >> One of the hardest hit spots is the Mississippi river community Portage Des Sioux - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Folge 2145: Machtspiele (Dahoam is Dahaom v. 04.07.) - Duration: 28:06.

For more infomation >> Folge 2145: Machtspiele (Dahoam is Dahaom v. 04.07.) - Duration: 28:06.

-------------------------------------------

Katie Price announces ex Kieran Hayler is dating a mother from their son's school - Duration: 4:44.

Katie Price announces ex Kieran Hayler is dating a mother from their son's school

Katie Price has revealed her philandering ex-husband Kieran Hayler is dating a parent at their young son's school - and admits it's only a matter of time before he reverts to his cheating ways.

Taking to Instagram on Thursday evening, the former glamour model, 40, admitted she has already met the woman, referred to as Michelle, but remains skeptical about her relationship with self-confessed sex addict Hayler, 31, lasting the course.

She wrote: 'It was lovely to meet Michell [sic] Kieran's new girlfriend. she is a mother of a child at Jetts school. the kids ran up to her and seem to know her well!.

'I said I'm happy for her but he will cheat on her too! I want it amicable and want every parent to know I know they have been together months! so nobody has to talk about it behind my back!.

And remember I'm innocent yet being played in the media as I'm in the wrong. I love karma and it's coming his way.'.

The lengthy caption was accompanied by a shot of a raised middle finger above the telling quote: 'I have no respect for women who help married men cheat.

The Loose Women panellist also shared a second post in which she addressed her ex-husband, with whom she shares two children, writing: 'The only thing I got precious out of that was Jett and Bunny.

Once again, the post was accompanied by a barbed quote - 'If I could go back to the day we met, I would turn around and walk away.

Katie reportedly hoped to have her divorce finalised quickly by attempting to get Hayler to agree to a speedy, online divorce.

A source toldThe Sun: 'Katie thinks that they should be able to end the marriage quickly and quietly with a £300 online divorce, and put the idea to Kieran.

'She doesn't see the point in spending money and time on lawyers and a huge divorce case when they could do it online.

But, according to the source, the male stripper was unwilling to partake as he does not want the outcome of the separation to be unfair.

They added: 'He doesn't think something as huge as a marriage should be ended by an online form. MailOnline has contacted Katie and Kieran's representatives for comment.

Itwas previously reported by the Sun that the former glamour model is keen to walk down the aisle for a fourth time after finding love with her toyboy beau, Kris Boyson, 29.

However, a spokesperson for Katie denied claims and said: 'Katie is spending her time working on her fitness, children and her family, particularly her mum. The pair made their romance official on Instagram in June after months of dating.

The smitten television personality shared a loved-up snap of herself gazing into Kris' eyes with her 1. 8million followers, simply writing: 'no words needed'.

Kris also shared the same snap on Instagram and, clearly overjoyed the former glamour model went Instagram official, he added: 'About time!'.

Katie shared another sweet tribute to Kris on social media - who she claims has helped her through the toughest year of her life, after dealing with her husband Kieran's infidelities and being delivered the news that her mum Amy was diagnosed with a terminal lung condition.

For more infomation >> Katie Price announces ex Kieran Hayler is dating a mother from their son's school - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

EXCITING NEWS! Sizzix Is Back On HSN In July! - Duration: 0:29.

Hi I'm Jen Long, Creative Director at Sizzix, and I have exciting news to share.

We will be back on HSN on Wednesday, July 11th, featuring myself and celebrations expert

- and my good friend - David Tutera.

We'll be showcasing brand-new bundles and never before seen art.

So make sure to follow our social media and don't miss us with Sizzix and David Tutera

on HSN Wednesday, July 11th!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét