Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 15 2018

There are several products that we use to glue our polymer clay baked to baked

and raw to baked and I've been told a lot of things and read things and I've

passed that information on to you so today I decided to test it out for

myself. I'm testing Polybonder glue, Super Glue

and Translucent Liquid Sculpey. Hi there, Sandy here welcome to another Friday

findings video at keepsakecrafts.net. So this week has been one of those weeks

where suddenly I found myself getting a bunch of glue. I just ran out of a few

things and one of the ones that came in was some more of the Lisa Pavelka

Polybonder which I've been really happy with. From the manufacturers materials on the

website and on the packaging Lisa states that this is formulated to be set when

it's heated whereas super glue gives way and I know

I've told you guys that before and I thought I would just test it out myself

and while I was at it I thought I would test Translucent Liquid Sculpey

because that's something we often use for gluing. So these are some samples I

made, these were all things that were already in my stash. I wasn't in the mood

for making things just for this so I found just some some scraps. It's why I

save these kinds of things, these really ugly results of experiments or, well the

the birdie's not ugly, but things I just never found a use for. So here they're

being useful. So the first one I tested was Polybonder, like I said all of these

pieces were baked and I glued these on with just a dab of the Polybonder

the instructions and they sat for about a half an hour then they went in the

oven for an hour at 275 Fahrenheit and they've sat overnight and so they're

completely cool. So let's see, this is the one I expect to be pretty strong, oh yeah

that's on there good, oh alright I was able to pop it off but I had to work

really hard at it, and let's see these little things I didn't expect these to

be super strong because they don't have a lot of surface area contact. Now this

one I just glued on as it is so there was a

very little surface area contact but this one I don't know if you can tell

it's, all the the darker ones here I actually shaved some off the bottom of

the flower so that there would be more surface area and well that came off but

I definitely had to work hard at this one. All right, let's see the Super Glue,

okay and again the one with a lot of surface area definitely came off harder

than the one with just a little and all right these are all coming off they're

not all stuck on there permanently but if you're making a sculpture if you're

doing something that isn't it supposed to get this kind of handling where

somebody is cranking on it then that's a pretty good bond. I would say actually

the the super glue did not let go in the oven it seemed to be nearly as strong as

this this. It felt like I had a little bit more resistance but in spite of this

having maybe a little less surface area than the fish so maybe the Polybonder

was a little stronger. These are not scientific tests, just kind of practical

tests and this is the TLS I don't usually use TLS for gluing baked to baked

but let's see now this birdie's got... I will start with this, oh wow, interesting

I kind of had to just peel that up and the birdie... oh he's on there good. and

he's actually got a fairly heavily textured background. Wow, okay that's well

interesting. So for baked to baked you might find yourself using TLS and then

rebaking it because that is a really strong bond especially if there's a lot

of texture. I put a fair amount of TLS in here to fill in the texture and then put

it down. Out of all of them is the only one that is not coming off

with a good amount of force. Second I would say is the Polybonder and again

adding some texture or some tooth to this piece probably would have made it

stronger. Then I made some samples and since I was, since I had to sculpt things

for this they actually are more consistent.

although I couldn't bring myself to make all the faces the same. So again,

Polybonder, super glue and TLS with the disks, the blue disks were baked and then

cooled completely and then the raw clay flowers and faces were added with the

different things and let's see, so here's Polybonder. Oh now, interesting that

actually came off but it ripped, it wasn't so much that the glue let go that

the clay ripped. Okay and the little face, this is just a face mold. Ah, boy that is not

coming off, no, no, no. If I wanted if I needed to take that off I'd have to get

a blade under there and cut it off. Okay, super glue,

all right same thing hmm and then the face, no that is on there good. Okay there

it went, all right yeah, I can feel that the super

glue is brittle. Oh and I'm really, really, you can't tell on camera I am really

trying hard I'm getting my I'm gonna wreck my thumbnail under there.

So definitely the Polybonder is stronger and let's see the TLS. Oh look

at that. Interesting. I would have to, I'm gonna

have to peel that off and it removed this time some of the background clay. So

again it wasn't so much that the bond let go but that the force I was

exerting actually peeled up the clay in the background.

And then the face. Well, are you surprised? I'm surprised. I did not expect... nope, nope, nope,

nope. I did not expect TLS to be the strongest bond but it truly is whether

you're doing baked clay to baked clay, actually I would say especially if

you're doing baked clay to baked clay. Go ahead and use some of your liquid clay and

then bake it again. If that's not an option and sometimes it isn't we've

included other things that can't go in the oven then I would say Polybonder

is your next choice with a close second just good old super glue. So I hope

you found this helpful, I know I sure did I'm a little surprised at the results. Now

you can be a bit more confident when you're gluing your polymer clay pieces

together and use what you know you need to do be sure that your pieces will last.

So if you're interested in the supplies click on the little "i" tag in the upper

right of the video or the link in the description box to go to my blog post

where I'll always have a supply list with links to products. If you like my

videos maybe take a look at my Patreon page for how you can get bonus tutorials,

up to 2 every month. Be sure to subscribe to my channel if you haven't already or

my email newsletter so that you get the blog post with supply lists and

notifications every time I put up a video. Happy creating, bye bye.

For more infomation >> Which Adhesive is Strongest For Polymer Clay? Polybonder, Super Glue or TLS? Friday Findings - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

WoW is Ready to Rock Hellfest 2018 - Duration: 0:25.

For more infomation >> WoW is Ready to Rock Hellfest 2018 - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

Trend of stay-at-home dads is growing in Seattle - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Trend of stay-at-home dads is growing in Seattle - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Ordinary Czech Guy - Rolling is Art - Duration: 6:03.

Hoy... I'm gonna roll a joint, my dearest friend.

if you wanna see my point,

just listen, to understand.

it's full of minerals and vitamins and high-quality fibers

it's full of non-toxic and natural let's call them "Healing Tigers".

If you wanna eat some high nutritional food you can eat the seed.

If you wanna heal the rash on your foot you can touch this weed.

If you wanna make a high-quality paper, you can crash this plant.

If you wanna be a first-rate draper, You can use this plant.

Moreover... since this plant is psychoactive,

we can use it as a stress releaser. And when your mind goes hyperactive

you can smoke it to feel like the Caesar.

And when your stone mind gets high,

you start to think about this plant like looking at chocolate with big red eye

you can't stop it... you just can't.

So tell me, my dearest friend,

why is it okay to drink beer? I'm not able to understand

why I have to smoke in fear...

Why do people celebrate that 10 million die and why nobody educates

what's the truth and what's the lie.

tobacco is hard to produce maybe that's the reason

and the same case as the booze... so money is the reason?

I don't know... try to tax the weed

weed grows everywhere and all you need is a seed and you can share I swear.

Imagine the law saying that ill people can use the nature.

You could fight with cancer Alzheimer, Parkinson, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis,

many types of skin disease, depression, epilepsy, etc, etc, etc

imagine the law that ill people can use the nature.

Fuck the industry of pharmacy, they don't care about you people.

Fuck the Ministry of Primacy, they don't want to make it legal.

So... man of science please do explore world need this evolution.

and you... honest politicians What are you waiting for?

World need this revolution.

I am from the so called European heart

I mean... from the Czech Republic.

in smoking pot we lead a chart and nobody cares if you smoke in public.

and now maybe you're askin' "Why haven't you legalized weed, yet?"

Well... Czechs have a special masking We have legalized it in our heads.. (Am I right, Czechs?)

I'm just an ordinary Czech guy and for 10 years I've been using weed

I think it's a must that I don't lie so I say:

Yes, I had been smoking with a greed...

Actually... if I had been drinking that much I used to smoke,

I would be dead now ... that's not a joke.

But one day you realize that

you don't want to be a heavy useless shit anymore

it's pointless and senseless

You should work and exercise, you should stay on a good diet and

from time to time let's have party ...without riot.

It's just a fun and not a crime

You know... One day you ask yourself What sounds better? When I can say

I enjoy coffee twice a week - Coffee as a ritual. Or...

I have to drink at least three coffees a day

to make my day okay with no Mayday.

If you are used to take any substance daily

it is harmful for your body.

If you use any substance ritually

it is healthful for your soul.

That's all... and remember

I am from the so called European heart where the rolling is a work of art...

For more infomation >> Ordinary Czech Guy - Rolling is Art - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Kimmich prior to World Cup debut: "Anticipation is growing" - Duration: 2:42.

Sunday.

The day Germany finally get their World Cup campaign underway in Russia.

Their first opponents at 5pm in Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium are Mexico.

That tingling sensation is starting,

and Bayern ace Joshua Kimmich is feeling it too.

"The first game, of course, is getting closer and closer.

We watched the opening game together yesterday.

The anticipation is already growing.

I think everyone in here and we, the players, will be glad to get started."

Joshua Kimmich who, within a very short time, has managed to plug the gap

on the right-hand side of defence that was left - first in the national team

and later at FC Bayern – by the retirement of Philip Lahm.

"Philipp Lahm put his stamp on the right-back position at Bayern, and also here in the national team

over many years.

When he quit, he was captain and the absolute leader here and at Bayern.

I'm 23 years old now,

so it's obvious I can't fill the position on a one-to-one basis.

I'm not there yet.

I don't have the experience.

I'm not trying to copy him either.

I want to be Joshua Kimmich, not Philipp Lahm 2."

Kimmich's Bayern teammate Thiago Alcantara is expected to play today

when Spain meet Portugal, so it could mean a clash between Thiago and Ronaldo.

Kick-off is at 8pm.

Sunday is also the day of reckoning for the Bayern U17s.

Following convincing performances in the two semi-finals against RB Leipzig,

coach Holger Seitz's team now want to overcome the last hurdle of

Borussia Dortmund in the final of the German championship.

Kick-off in the sold-out stadium at the FC Bayern Campus is at 1pm.

But before then the FC Bayern Basketball players have their own all-or-nothing clash for the German championship.

It's a home game, and this will surely be a big advantage for the Munich team in the fifth

and decisive game against Alba Berlin.

The 6500-capacity Audi Dome is expected to be sold out

with tip-off at 8:30pm.

For more infomation >> Kimmich prior to World Cup debut: "Anticipation is growing" - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lawmaker: It's Friday. That means Trump is lying - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> Lawmaker: It's Friday. That means Trump is lying - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Kourtney Kardashian is left off Maxim's Hot 100 list as all her sisters and Sofia Richie make the - Duration: 3:07.

 There's a good chance that somewhere is Calabasas, is green with envy.  Who wouldn't be after being snubbed by this year's Maxim Hot 100 list only to find out that all their sisters and their baby daddy's new girlfriend made the made the cut?  Yes, you read right

Kim and Khloé Kardashian along with younger siblings Kendall and Kylie Jenner were recognized by the magazine but Kourtney, 39, was unable to land a spot on the coveted list dedicated to some of the most beautiful women in pop culture

 Kim, who received the influencer's award at this year's CFDA awards, reigned supreme in the 'Power Players' category for her influence on social media and the beauty industry as well as her impact through television and magazine covers

 Khloé, 33, Kendall, 22, and Kylie, 20, were included in the 'Bombshells' category along with the likes of Gigi and Bella Hadid and Adriana Lima

 The list also featured singers Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Twitter's clapback queen Chrissy Teigen.  To add salt to the wound, Scott Disick's girlfriend Sofia Richie is sitting pretty after being honoured

'The past year has been amazing for me. I can honestly say it's been one of the happiest times of my life,' the 19-year-old model told Maxim

 Scott has been dating Sofia for almost year and she has even met the kids he shares with Kourtney – Mason, 8, Penelope, 5, and Reign, 3

 Earlier this year, it was reported that Kourtney was 'grossed out' by the fact that Lionel Richie's model daughter appeared to be copying her style

 'Kourtney is well aware that Scott has been influencing Sofia in all of her styling choices and it is creeping her out big time

Kourtney is disturbed by Sofia who she thinks is too young for Scott and who Kourt feels is slowly morphing into a mini, younger version of Kourtney,' a source told HollywoodLife

com.  But despite her reservations about the romance she is glad she has had 'good influence' on Scott, who was spiraling out of control

 'Sofia was a good influence on Scott. Since she has been around, he has been drinking less and acting more like an adult,' a source told People

'The kids are all very happy that Scott is around and Kourtney would hate for that to change.'

For more infomation >> ✅ Kourtney Kardashian is left off Maxim's Hot 100 list as all her sisters and Sofia Richie make the - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Reinhard Bonnke Sermons ➤ "Persistence Is The Key To Success" ‒ Christ For All Nations - Duration: 43:20.

For more infomation >> Reinhard Bonnke Sermons ➤ "Persistence Is The Key To Success" ‒ Christ For All Nations - Duration: 43:20.

-------------------------------------------

사과드립니다 CrossFireHD Is Not CrossFire 2 / CrossFireHD - Duration: 1:32.

Hi, I am FPS User Bae-gak.

First, I apologize to my subscribers.

On June 6, I analyzed game play in teaser video for Crossfire HD.

At this time I mentioned that Crossfire 2 was released under the name Crossfire HD.

A lot of people were interested in it,

and they wrote comments that included "I'm looking forward to the CF2" and "I'm disappointed".

Unfortunately, this has become meaningless.

This is because Crossfire HD is not Crossfire 2.

This is fact because I saw article about Crossfire HD on the Google.

Thank you to the Subscriber who told me this article.

Of course this video has not advertisement.

And the video about the analysis of Crossfire HD posted on June 6 has been turned into a private.

From now on, I will try to post the review video

with accurate information.

If there was a lack of information, I would not post any review video.

I'm sorry to have caused you this.

Thank you for watching this video.

For more infomation >> 사과드립니다 CrossFireHD Is Not CrossFire 2 / CrossFireHD - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

Live in the D: John Michael Higgins is playing games - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Live in the D: John Michael Higgins is playing games - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

What is ALA 171? - Duration: 6:09.

ALA 171 is a small, 1 credit seminar for students in their first year at Michigan, that is facilitated

by upper-level students.

In this discussion-based setting, students explore social identities and their relationships

to learning and leadership.

Students explore the variety of resources available on campus and begin crafting their

electronic portfolios to gain internships, research, study abroad, and job opportunities.

ALA 171's unique format allows new students to meet together and become acclimated to

the University in an engaging environment.

The course ends in a professional "showcase" where they present their portfolios and network

with peers and staff at the University.

Now hear from former students who agreed to share their stories.

The best thing about ALA 171 was probably the showcase.

I know a lot of people are really intimidated by it but I

actually really liked the showcase.

I thought it was really fun.

It was nice meeting all the professors and sort of

talking about it and also just like meeting other kids from across the

University, and yeah it's like really personal and you're kind of vulnerable

because you have all your stuff up on this website—I thought it was really

cool getting to meet people... >> ALA 171 really helped me out a lot just

because like living in my dorm and having a lot of

First-Gen students in our class was really something that helped me feel more

connected to my peers and actually get to know them a lot better because, you

know, I would see them in passing when we met in the halls but then like when

I saw them in class it was just like you got to interact with them and learn

more about them, as well, so I think that if it wasn't for ALA 171 I wouldn't

be as close with my hallmates.

>> I really enjoyed the small group atmosphere.

I really enjoyed the intimate conversations you can have with people and

things can be a little bit more real than with a regular class.

I think my concern coming to college is very typical of most college students

it was just the question of can I do it, you know, and ALA [171] was just an extra

support system and reassuring me that, yes, I'm meant to be here and I can

definitely do it because there's so, so many people who have come before me and

accomplished what I've aspired to do and so I think that ALA [171] was just another

helping hand, and, sort of, especially through those first weeks, really gave me

a cushion and, you know, it's assurance that I can truly do this.

>> My biggest concern as a first-year student was the adjustment—I didn't know how I was

gonna just from high school to college.

I didn't really know what to expect in college... you always see movies of people

partying and doing all that stuff but you know

it's not like that, you have to—when you come to Michigan you really have to

understand that there's a higher standard and you have to learn how to

uphold that standard and I think that was that was the biggest thing that I had to learn.

>> In ALA 171 I learned how to be a professional and how to build my own brand.

So, we got the opportunity to learn about websites—building our own websites and portfolios,

attaching them to our resume and other resources and just building our

brand as students, now while we're in school as opposed to waiting until graduation.

...and I actually got into a research lab this summer and I sent in my MPortfolio that

had my resume on it, and he liked it and gave me

the position, so that was awesome...

>> In ALA 171 I learned how to make a goal attainable—how to make it a SMART goal.

We learned about diversity in the workplace and the importance of being

open minded.

We learned about different personalities and intergroup relations

and just how to navigate situations in which we need to work with others.

I recommended it to the fullest extent because it gives you direction on

different resources and places and tools that you can utilize to be successful at the University of Michigan.

>> I would recommend ALA 171—I think it's a great class that

first-year students need to take advantage of.

I recommend taking [ALA] 171 because even if you think that you're um—you have great

cultural literacy, I suppose... even if you think you're very of diverse—diversity

aware— you're like a very aware person— you're woke, you know—

um, you have something to learn, I think people have things to learn.

I didn't think that....

I didn't think that I had too much to learn but I was

like wow I'm learning so much about myself.

>> I would absolutely recommend ALA 171 to a friend—it was a nice class just because

the community, it's such a small group that it doesn't feel

stressful to go, it was just kind of like a nice thing to do on a Tuesday night

when all of your academically rigorous courses were done, just to get a little help and guidance.

I've definitely made an effort to get to know people better and connect just because

through ALA [171] I learned that through connecting with people and finding

community is how you advance in college because nobody can truly do it alone.

For more infomation >> What is ALA 171? - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Summer is the busiest travel time for Sea-Tac - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Summer is the busiest travel time for Sea-Tac - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Admits That He Is A Cult Leader - Duration: 0:32.

totally exonerates me.

There was no collusion.

There was no obstruction.

And if you read the report,

you'll see that.

Really -- excuse me, wait, wait.

What you really see is you'll

see bias against me and millions

and tens of millions of my

followers that is really a

disgrace.

And yet, yet --

>> -- Suspend Miller?

>> And yet, if you look at the

FBI, and you went in and polled

For more infomation >> Trump Admits That He Is A Cult Leader - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Shocking New Announcement Overnight About Who Is Leaving WH For Real – Too Many Leaks! - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Shocking New Announcement Overnight About Who Is Leaving WH For Real – Too Many Leaks! - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Less is More / The Beauty of Life - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Less is More / The Beauty of Life - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

"God is not in books" (Fr. Roman Braga) - Duration: 2:04.

God is not in books.

And I learned this lesson in prison.

God bless the communists because they put the priests in prison.

The priest needs a little imprisonment because it is a wonderful experience there.

Father said that I was in a solitary confinement for almost 3 years.

So, I was just by myself in a small cell, surrounded by 4 walls,

I didn't have anything to look at.

For 11 years I didn't see a pencil, a piece of paper,

because communist imprisonments are not like American prisons

with TV, library and champagne on New Year's day.

They wanted, especially the intellectual class, to be destroyed,

to become beasts, like animals and they didn't give them anything to read.

But that is the mystery: instead of becoming like animals we became ourselves.

When you are free you are the slave of the books,

"so many books, I have to read all of them…"

you don't have time to be yourself because you are made out of quotations…

And there is no book, nothing else… you have to go somewhere…

you didn't have any perspective to look at, the windows were very high,

you couldn't even touch them, they were very small…

and you have to go somewhere…

and you go inside...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét