Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 15 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Bitz And Bob Monster Mountain Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Isabel Palmer - Duration: 12:55.

-------------------------------------------

Top Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids Episode 27 - Tegan Howe - Duration: 18:14.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Come on you guys we're gonna be late you might make it exactly why we're at school on a Saturday

Whoa, mom looks like it's your lucky day. I'm coming with you dear and your management club

Oh, that's sweet gumball, but behind this door, I'm a very different person

Trust me. You don't want to sit right there, you know, there are different types of intelligence

Yeah, I don't think you have any of them

On your son you bet snacks for the elders what no then be gone

Man there's gotta be a club for me

Hey guys

Me I'm at least 50% man. Well in that case, here's your towel Thanks. So do you guys ever get to play?

Oh, why doesn't anyone want me in their club it can't have anything to do with me my talent my intelligence or my general awesomeness

You know what too bad seems like recently we've been let down by certain family members so I propose a little exercise in trust

Okay, don't worry gumball. Just close your up

All in favor of disbanding the club say aye aye motion carried, oh man

Into each other we've been floating up the speaking cock for conversation

If you want you could be a president or something or even better our King picture this gumball watterson ass

We'll see if he's still too good horse when we've finished with him

It's okay we're learning in the vegetables

Video hosted by none other than you. My name is gumball Watterson and my IQ is smaller than my shoe size

I want diapers up till the age of 11 and I once got detention for calling miss simian mom

When someone picks a fight with one of us, they pick a fight with all of us everybody get in the car

We've still got time to stop them. But where is this secret?

hideout

It's good, but I can't approach the news

Haha relax, it's only Bert

Are you kidding have you seen your school they're called we're desperate but we're not that desperate

Great rejected by the reject club

Yeah, and whose great idea was that what's wrong with it, it's short for Christopher Richard

I thought we agreed on Crudup you up into barricades at the zoo

Okay, maybe you'd prefer to be dropped off naked at the mall

Oh

Yeah, promise me, you'll go to the letter shark barricade Darwin, let's agree to never take these off agree

Just one more for the fans

Impressive well, I like to see you happy

You need to work on that defense Jung Lotus farewell

It's just that it kind of looked like the kids were making fun of you back there

Yeah, laughing with you can't sound like laughing at you

Leaders nice costumes guys you have a spare one. Nah, sorry dad. I'm not sure you're ready for the responsibility

Come on darling

I

Know they're just costumes. But if people make fun of them, they'll never get girlfriends or a job any Twitter

Check out Darwin sweet scissor kick

Hey, I need to tell you a story cool is it a fable about a great warlord

At least he's brave enough to be himself he was lucky there was one girl who loved him for who he really was

That's the kind of state you can get into when you refuse to grow up

I don't want to be a costumed geek. It's okay, Darwin

Dream after dream

Street, you know just one last time and I'd be fine I reckon if I put mine back on it would do nothing

This karate costumes Thanks. I completely forgot about them

But you had them only yesterday that was yesterday Oh time sure flies when you're all grown up

Can you remember where we put them feet to me, maybe?

Little flippers, okay. Luckily now our fans are waiting

No Darwin I'm more sane than I've ever been I can't believe they liked me I never should have given them those outfits

Thinking all I have to do is hit it with my hand watch

Karate fans, please. Can I have a little hush? Yeah quiet I wouldn't even fail

Shh don't you guys watch TV? What do you believe in yourself? You can accomplish anything?

If he wants to read karate clothes let him at least he's brave enough to be himself

Besides, I think he looks cute kind of like a shark very Gator

Did she say avoid or go through the force of doom, what would you do what they'll need Arwen?

You still got the map right? Of course I swallowed it then memorized

Dorwan, you know, it's important in a situation like this

All we have to do to find our way is to follow nature's clues what clues though?

Don't worry I shall follow Miss simians, that's fine. We shall find our way using the Stars but the Sun is out

The Sun is a star Darwin let's look directly

I

Don't know dude, I'm no survivor. I'm just useless

But we're still alive

Hungry, I'll get us to the picnic

The diet fish flakes. You don't want to eat that

Not when you're in the middle of nature's supermarket from circles then so is food

Which means this rock is exactly the same as a chicken nugget, so let's eat it

Even better than circles, it's made of meat, but we don't have a weapon. Hmm. Hang on Darwin. I'm gonna need weapons

But I got fins I can fish slap the beautiful can we eat it

What is that it's my tongue whoa stop it you're faster

Useless it's never gonna work

Oh

Great I think I've started to digest myself and there's no food around here for miles

Specs. Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. You wouldn't be naked if I had my lunchbox. Yeah. Yeah, I get it

No, cuz they twisted my ankles you're gonna have to carry me to the picnic area

Away from us well, it seems he scored a hundred percent on his aptitude. You think the marker can provide?

Its best they take him away he'd make

Richard what are we going to do get a new pet fish?

Mr. Waadt oh I

Need to become intelligent

Hey, dudes

whoa

I gotta find something that will make me smart. What do you reckon Darwin Oh

Inconceivable maths will always hold a special place in my timetable

Greetings fellow crusader Inari

That guy is such a gluteus maximus

Hey bobert, what you doing? I'm like one dude. It's the only thing on the screen I knew that

Happened your memory could not cope you crashed. I had to reboot you. Oh, come on

That'll be something in his library making people smart. This is such a

Hey, hey, hey Shh, I think my book is broken

Hey, where do you think your the doorways?

Are you sure there's nothing else you want? Where a mrs. Watterson, please honey, you can call us mom and dad

Okay, I'm ready then perfect

Oh

Wait on a downward side each and every day, but something's up

I

Want to take the aptitude test you don't have the brain of a genius Watterson, we'll see about that. Sorry. I

Always pictured it a little smaller. I can work it out

What's going on here oh well, this is your new brother Rocklin sob you're kidding, right?

No, it's not working

We believe this is yours

Well, it's obvious. He didn't take that test

But someone in this house did and this warrant says that we get to take that person away

We've established that let the brain speak

Oh

Yeah, I took that test then get your suitcase you're coming to the research center, what do you mean like horns back

Oh and I got home too. Are you kidding me? Get in there little dude. Whoa

high five

You

For more infomation >> Top Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids Episode 27 - Tegan Howe - Duration: 18:14.

-------------------------------------------

Top Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids Episode 15 - Sienna Rice - Duration: 17:09.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

For more infomation >> Top Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids Episode 15 - Sienna Rice - Duration: 17:09.

-------------------------------------------

Which Adhesive is Strongest For Polymer Clay? Polybonder, Super Glue or TLS? Friday Findings - Duration: 8:01.

There are several products that we use to glue our polymer clay baked to baked

and raw to baked and I've been told a lot of things and read things and I've

passed that information on to you so today I decided to test it out for

myself. I'm testing Polybonder glue, Super Glue

and Translucent Liquid Sculpey. Hi there, Sandy here welcome to another Friday

findings video at keepsakecrafts.net. So this week has been one of those weeks

where suddenly I found myself getting a bunch of glue. I just ran out of a few

things and one of the ones that came in was some more of the Lisa Pavelka

Polybonder which I've been really happy with. From the manufacturers materials on the

website and on the packaging Lisa states that this is formulated to be set when

it's heated whereas super glue gives way and I know

I've told you guys that before and I thought I would just test it out myself

and while I was at it I thought I would test Translucent Liquid Sculpey

because that's something we often use for gluing. So these are some samples I

made, these were all things that were already in my stash. I wasn't in the mood

for making things just for this so I found just some some scraps. It's why I

save these kinds of things, these really ugly results of experiments or, well the

the birdie's not ugly, but things I just never found a use for. So here they're

being useful. So the first one I tested was Polybonder, like I said all of these

pieces were baked and I glued these on with just a dab of the Polybonder

the instructions and they sat for about a half an hour then they went in the

oven for an hour at 275 Fahrenheit and they've sat overnight and so they're

completely cool. So let's see, this is the one I expect to be pretty strong, oh yeah

that's on there good, oh alright I was able to pop it off but I had to work

really hard at it, and let's see these little things I didn't expect these to

be super strong because they don't have a lot of surface area contact. Now this

one I just glued on as it is so there was a

very little surface area contact but this one I don't know if you can tell

it's, all the the darker ones here I actually shaved some off the bottom of

the flower so that there would be more surface area and well that came off but

I definitely had to work hard at this one. All right, let's see the Super Glue,

okay and again the one with a lot of surface area definitely came off harder

than the one with just a little and all right these are all coming off they're

not all stuck on there permanently but if you're making a sculpture if you're

doing something that isn't it supposed to get this kind of handling where

somebody is cranking on it then that's a pretty good bond. I would say actually

the the super glue did not let go in the oven it seemed to be nearly as strong as

this this. It felt like I had a little bit more resistance but in spite of this

having maybe a little less surface area than the fish so maybe the Polybonder

was a little stronger. These are not scientific tests, just kind of practical

tests and this is the TLS I don't usually use TLS for gluing baked to baked

but let's see now this birdie's got... I will start with this, oh wow, interesting

I kind of had to just peel that up and the birdie... oh he's on there good. and

he's actually got a fairly heavily textured background. Wow, okay that's well

interesting. So for baked to baked you might find yourself using TLS and then

rebaking it because that is a really strong bond especially if there's a lot

of texture. I put a fair amount of TLS in here to fill in the texture and then put

it down. Out of all of them is the only one that is not coming off

with a good amount of force. Second I would say is the Polybonder and again

adding some texture or some tooth to this piece probably would have made it

stronger. Then I made some samples and since I was, since I had to sculpt things

for this they actually are more consistent.

although I couldn't bring myself to make all the faces the same. So again,

Polybonder, super glue and TLS with the disks, the blue disks were baked and then

cooled completely and then the raw clay flowers and faces were added with the

different things and let's see, so here's Polybonder. Oh now, interesting that

actually came off but it ripped, it wasn't so much that the glue let go that

the clay ripped. Okay and the little face, this is just a face mold. Ah, boy that is not

coming off, no, no, no. If I wanted if I needed to take that off I'd have to get

a blade under there and cut it off. Okay, super glue,

all right same thing hmm and then the face, no that is on there good. Okay there

it went, all right yeah, I can feel that the super

glue is brittle. Oh and I'm really, really, you can't tell on camera I am really

trying hard I'm getting my I'm gonna wreck my thumbnail under there.

So definitely the Polybonder is stronger and let's see the TLS. Oh look

at that. Interesting. I would have to, I'm gonna

have to peel that off and it removed this time some of the background clay. So

again it wasn't so much that the bond let go but that the force I was

exerting actually peeled up the clay in the background.

And then the face. Well, are you surprised? I'm surprised. I did not expect... nope, nope, nope,

nope. I did not expect TLS to be the strongest bond but it truly is whether

you're doing baked clay to baked clay, actually I would say especially if

you're doing baked clay to baked clay. Go ahead and use some of your liquid clay and

then bake it again. If that's not an option and sometimes it isn't we've

included other things that can't go in the oven then I would say Polybonder

is your next choice with a close second just good old super glue. So I hope

you found this helpful, I know I sure did I'm a little surprised at the results. Now

you can be a bit more confident when you're gluing your polymer clay pieces

together and use what you know you need to do be sure that your pieces will last.

So if you're interested in the supplies click on the little "i" tag in the upper

right of the video or the link in the description box to go to my blog post

where I'll always have a supply list with links to products. If you like my

videos maybe take a look at my Patreon page for how you can get bonus tutorials,

up to 2 every month. Be sure to subscribe to my channel if you haven't already or

my email newsletter so that you get the blog post with supply lists and

notifications every time I put up a video. Happy creating, bye bye.

For more infomation >> Which Adhesive is Strongest For Polymer Clay? Polybonder, Super Glue or TLS? Friday Findings - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dragons: Riders Of Berk Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 305 - Mike frust - Duration: 15:53.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Dragons: Riders Of Berk Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 305 - Mike frust - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals Memorable Moment Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 50 - DYLAN FORD - Duration: 19:19.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

first 1/2 hour winds on your board oh no the drag race

uh-oh ARF C's hissy but his he cannot see it looks like a toilet paper jumble

in here from me I'll land on my way to work I think a day there is exactly what

she needs

yeah we get back we can help our clean this place up

but our F is already cleaned up ARF dragged everything back to where it was

and won the drag race room broom

yeah does that feel good Mrs E and now that you're clean we're gonna make you

feel extra I just um job but your pet is an iguana and the only animals we allow

inside this building these are gonna bear whiskers and you

and I are gonna be cats and now let us walk right in

now do you know any place that might be right for our pedigree got everyone

fooled we're in you now we can go back to looking like puppies uh how ready but

I was eating I don't know maybe they make the cats who are being punished sit

around and not have any fun you think history should warn you she might be you

look over there and now let's go no but they really need to fix that bridge

let's keep looking around this place I don't know where does he is or what

they're doing to her but she probably wants to get out of here fast

oh boy rip them rooms apart without Keith look anxiety for them and see if

his he's in there so there's actually two ways but they're out while she's at

ya check in every corner cuz they doing our best to save a friend his thing is

though to risk

it's too bad you're the one stuck Roli this is a job for the role inator baby I

can do it if I get a running start hiss he's stuck in there what's this one for

napping this room is for napping sweet kitty cat dream maybe she's not supposed

to talk to us while she's in a timeout that would make it turn out even worse

but we're here to make things better so let's do the mission now we came here to

hear

because he was mad at me he sent me here to get clean and also to get brushed and

also to get cuddle up in towels and listen to pretty music Wow

Borges have to call your else and say that you need to stay up yeah Linda till

tomorrow I get to stay another day

we should get home I've cannot wait either kisi has been gone for two whole

days and ARF gets very low those nice people I'm the owl and did a great job

getting you looking so good but I bet you're ready for a long nap in your own

bed huh you know those beds at meow land were a lot more roomy no but I miss

sleeping here just like this welcome home Missy what are we looking

for bingo I don't know I was only looking up because you were looking up

yes and boy do I like to slide down on Hills right after the very first

snowfall Oh hang it onto the sides of my slab while

wearing my no gloves I wish I can find that first loaf like a winner for Bob or

a whole bunch of snowflakes like when the stars of the park and the place gets

old snowy Roley that's a great idea a what oh that's a good one

analyzing environmental conditions to determine appropriate doggy threats out

stay warm puppies who our space is a little chilly but Bob made ARP with a

built-in face warmer ooh that is nice keep your eyes on the skies Roley hey

what's up double pups hello there single squirrel even think

about barring any nuts we could help you if you want I'm listening we're

double-dog sorry

now I can get back to lying around again oh hey if you see anything I never

realized how big the sky is I'm till I was watching for snowflake to fall out

of it well we're just gonna have to keep looking up until we see hello no that's

my name bunny bunny knock knock and we're looking for snow

so we can say there it is oh no I was supposed to find a home before winter

got here but I was too busy thinking up ways to be funny this is the perfect

place to dig out a home for a bunny named foot custom built just for me yeah

could you watch for snowflakes while we dig it come on Roley

we have to keep looking for that snowflakes to Rob Kingdom wish wish have

you seen any snow flakes around here no and I hope I don't that'd mean it's

winter and I'm supposed to play south with the other birds before it gets

wintery and cold I

this is where I last saw my friends but they're not here and neither was that

first snowflake they're just feathers Roley hey keep it down out there some of

us are trying to sleep who's that are you talking us that

depends were you the loud ones going blah blah blah how can they not know

winter is on the way that's why I'm down here getting ready to start hibernating

getting laid hi everyone huh hibernating means if you wanted to sing I'd probably

listen a smack a soft place and all the lights out I think we can get you out

three hey there doggie Tiggers I haven't seen

that first snowflake yet but I'm did you find that purse snowflake of winter yet

no for right now we're looking for the perfect rock that'll fit perfectly a

mouthful of these should be just right

here we go a bedtime snack oh it might be nice to hear that lullaby

again I thought it was kind of pretty

it's sweet lullaby is the best that is one high balloon Hedgehog is it a

snowflake the first one of winter then let's find off and get home to tell Bob

we found it is that it's a snowflake oh and another snowflake winter is here

Oh keep on falling snow because I'm ready to sled hey who's ready to sleep

with me

you

hey Missy you gonna join us in our cooler fool

thanks but I'm gonna stick with this dry shade gears when I get back from work I

need to find the perfect place to get cool - hmm I gotta polish cool but isn't

big enough for gob and hissy State is cool too but it's only history sighs

maybe ours can take us dirty rocks name

sure I got plenty of ideas for places to get cool

well this fan is broken we are in a junkyard after all well of course to be

near ice you have to have ice and that brings me to my last idea being in front

of an ice cold sprinkler sorry pups I never said I had the actual places to

stay cool

like this could be perfect for all the fans

ah do you take us to a place that has ice searching searching looks just like

them and it sure is cold is so cold I think we found our spot

yay Park and here's an extra scoop of ice-cream for you well we made it to the

park now where are they there that was here just a second ago that's okay

I will save you

Big Sur yeah whoo thanks arf-arf is happy art could help good be next ice

was to crashing it stick and this place is way too unpredictable and way too hot

can you think of any other places with vodka cool yet not yet

it is still hot out here but I'm glad to see you guys have been keeping cool

today even hisses manage to stay cool

I've been wanting to find the best place to get cool all day and the best place

was in my own backyard

this is Kitty sorry but I'm right in the middle of an important map right now our

bingo and Roli playing with Missy we're trying but his he doesn't want to play

I'm not a baby kitten anymore I still like to play at all I just don't play as

much as I used to yeah so the kid is gonna stay right here until we can find

where she lives wait what now and you can play with my

kitty will I'm gone is he talking about me she's probably too young to know how

to talk whiskers Micucci tail or Dino rocket blast that's perfect

she loves it and she loves you okay snowflake and then her all that must be

sad that she's lost and she's too young to tell us where she lives

but baby kittens like to run and jump and play and I want to do none of those

things we'll be back

do you have a plan how we're gonna find snowflakes Holmes sure do Missy says she

played a lot as a kid and I think I'd know where to look first

she knows love playing with yarn maybe snowflake lives here let's see if we can

find in the cat stuff around oops I'll get those

it's a little big for you jaren that much we tried looking for something of

kitten would play with but this place clearly isn't her own let's look for

something once you play with maybe her home would be with them

snowflake made hits eat jump high don't scare me like that why don't you go play

with our for something yes oh yes our love to play why and if I fall asleep

now I can still wants to buttocks button is stuck alright so we haven't gotten

any closer to finding your home maybe we should find the lost cat on that poster

and past your fee nose with snowflake lives she did seem sad just like Bob

said when Bob reads that poster who know where snowflake lives so he can take

wait don't go up there's no place it's too high

you're okay kiddo it's not like I mind being high up but this is really high up

also I'm not sure how to get us both down

I can't hear me over his cleaning music I can't wait to tell hisy that we found

snowflakes home we can help you I'm gonna jump in not if we use my puppy

parachute it's just water exactly water huh

thank you I looked everywhere for you my sweet snowflake I knew your name was

snowflake try not to get tangled up in yarn or make a mess tracing lights or

get trapped in a tree but if you do sorry his she we know you don't want to

play with us actually tossing around some yarn sounds like a pretty good time

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Memorable Moment Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 50 - DYLAN FORD - Duration: 19:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sheriff Callie's Wild West Moments Part 35 Best Cartoon for Kids & Children - Morgan Wilkins - Duration: 16:06.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

that's the idea gotta make sure you know who knows how

nice I am before II scooches down my chimney tonight that's the best unit I

sure wish I had a critter I can ride like you would ship county holidays Peck

Toby you're just in time to help me trim the jailhouse tree mean Christmassy

thanks Toby why don't your string popcorn and help decorate

Oh delivering free avec lui white stove it as fast as I can could battle up and

feed and brush and hug just as long as I can love it

and it's bigger

ever since that one reindeer go

oh you can run

he-hey burden not this Christmas she won't I've got a plan to get you all out

of here

jeepers it's even I have no choice but to make the reindeer fly Toby's gone

that was the best Christmas Eve ever Oh cuz you're not mine

I just know you so much comment I'll miss you forever

Santa knows this kitty why is super shiny badge Pope's Co again

Merry Christmas everybody

landed Toby a new popcorn trick I call it the pop and roll hoppin horseytoads

like me kicks a liar and a thief and an all round troublemaker nothing it I like

you buddy so it may be further Pringle

I've gotta show somebody my trick hi you Toby you're just the cactus I've been

here I'm totally all right give me five more shakes and I want a drag queen I

think I'm gonna look put these apples right here one milkshake please well you

have some nerve Toby after the mess you made I'm not giving

you a single drop what me

is the thing that I do best I take what I want from all over the wet go like the

perfect town for me to strike Yogi's hat oh yeah they're so mean

Wow

Toby Oh what has gotten into you Toby

working like a charm here's where kit cactus escaped but to where look sheriff

kids footprints up here yep rotten giddyup Sparky well hello

there Toby what can I do thee howdy told me be careful around these

parts dangerous bandit on the loose oh all right he needs really time to go now

hey I don't keel any gold well did I hear somebody say Toby stealing gold

Oh big story then I'm afraid you're not welcome in nice and friendly cook but

I'd never steal anything why doesn't anybody believe me come on Clementine

what are you doing all the way out of here Toby it could be dangerous with a

bandit on the loose like say the same to you it's not Toby its kid cactus kick

cactus which means it's that deputy again with the sheriff

suppress to Toby's now hold on one corn poppin mint which one of you is the real

Toby Toby okay fella if you're Toby then what's my neck if you're Toby then let's

see that popcorn trick you were showing me this morning

popcorn trick you're sure Peck no and you're going to jail nobody pretends to

be my best buddy and gets away with it ha locked up for good hopefully this

will make it up to you milkshake milkshake yep he's the real

tow

you

nothing makes folks feel better than your feel better flower let's go put my

cows in the barn for that Star Sheriff why didn't our nation are you patching

that hole again that storms are coming and I can't stand getting wet after all

he's done for little old maid poor dear was so busy he didn't have time to get

his cows back in their barn cousin stinky going to Delhi washer Canyon is

out of the question oh I know you have it in you Priscilla

you'd be surprised at what you'll do well I suppose I could catch those

flowers at gully washer Canyon so long as you were there to help me if that's

what it takes I'll be with you every staff to move fast and be back before

the first raindrop falls you know I can't stand getting wet giddyup Sparky

kami no thanks Priscilla that's its forefeet flippers or jewelry

well then we'll have to push push

Oh Thank You sheriff without you faster Sparky that storms getting too close for

this whiskers Valley sorry these dangled off the bridge and parted ways with all

of your things there is no doubt in my mind you can handle the little mud

good job get wet but now you know why cats and water don't mix you can thank e

Rosella your dress how does that mud Priscilla

you're the best cousin ever

quilty palace governor groundhog and his grandparents look now live in it reckon

I'd better add my patch the governor will be here soon to celebrate and my

fetchers a milkshake oh we served up not cold I'm working on something extra

special to give the governor okay but remember to meet us at the governor's

training that's one stuffy Stoney nose

well giddyup girl we gotta be at the station when the governor gets there

Sheriff it's nearly 12:30 must be the gun after which will dazzle them without

you you're right if the governor thinks the quill is too simple a gift for

founder's to our town well

what's going on deputies we've reached nice and friendly Court I wonder what's

keeping the governor's train yeah no wait muzzles are wondering the same

thing here he comes everybody governor's train arrives but he's not on it

the question everyone's asking why

I'm gonna blindfold you to make it fixed reprise governor groundhog and I don't

look so bad mr. no and of course you too Clementine would you active help I

better go see what he's up to I'll be back soon folks with Peck and

the governor

your hair governor on anybody's stone hair but I'll have it fixed in a jiffy

no need to panic I know just what to do

that winds gusting something fear

the winds too strong for my lasso maybe we should put away our quilt just yet

the governor might still show up there I'm afraid he left us with nothing but

tomorrow's headline

nope but it is a good time for you to to jump citizens of nice and friendly

corners for your spectacular rescue and for the spectacularly special quilt

every patch will make me thinking that well Peck but sometimes simple gifts are

the most special just wish I'd seen fit to help y'all make it it's not too late

there's still a spot to add a patch

For more infomation >> Sheriff Callie's Wild West Moments Part 35 Best Cartoon for Kids & Children - Morgan Wilkins - Duration: 16:06.

-------------------------------------------

Aladdin Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 88 - Lily Pollard - Duration: 19:50.

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

For more infomation >> Aladdin Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 88 - Lily Pollard - Duration: 19:50.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show Part 49 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Andrew Lloyd - Duration: 18:01.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

thorough mouth full there bill thanks Chuck let's see which team will be

destined to take over Turkey how's the turkey coming Skip's needs another round

yeah it's fun watching football on cable but it's not Thanksgiving if you don't

set up the table this is fall that turkey this is for the stuffing you

don't got edit chick and stay out of the kitchen

I don't want you guys messing anything up BAM tables set you know what that

means dude this is the worst thing you've ever

done maybe we can fix this what if me a muscle man go to get more sides yeah and

I can pick everyone up from the airport never find a turkey this late if we

don't fix this our families won't have a Thanksgiving and we'll be fired that too

what are we gonna do don't have a turkey yet not gonna miss I'm holding the

contest at the farm whoever writes the best catchy radio-friendly Thanksgiving

tune wins my prize turducken that's a turkey stuffed with a duck stuffed with

a chicken everybody now what was it we were singing

something-something pumpkin blah blah blah stuff in lots of food dude yeah

lots of food spoons sure in the hands of a normal guy but in the hands about

Rigby is the best sides even the side side we're gonna get you bro

this one mashed potatoes that means dances are lame

no else had the best turkey says pray pardon what do you like dude we're never

gonna make it I got an idea well we're not here to see Margaret oh

well uh you guys want to come in we got plenty to eat no thanks mr. Smith we

need a favor without your help our Thanksgiving will be ruined in an end

zone dance off James

we got company

Turkey be stopped football football fall asleep on couch it's not that first line

yeah you're right at least all the other contestants so far and very good but to

write this song that sounds like it'll be good it is and remember shop bookmark

for all your Thanksgiving needs okay give it up for rich Buckner in his song

chewy

my heart feels

you're sure face hearing

our names are Mordecai and Rigby and we've got a song - it's too late just

hold on there it ah dude I still don't know what the first line is just go with

the pumpkin and stuff in the language all right come in it's Thomas what's the

point of having Thanksgiving without family I'm out of here

yes Rigby wait don't you see giving day knocked onto the floor and it

burst into flames without a turkey we were freaking out put you in a better

mood he's sitting down next to your best buddies and having quality time with

your family

we have a new winner hey what are you doing

that's our turducken I tried to buy it from him but he wouldn't let me

so I spent millions on the perfect song you got ha ha ha

what are we gonna do

or not it would be our honor hey muscle man I got the team jet parked outside

with my entire defensive line on it what do you say we go intercept that

turducken I see

hand over the turducken Mordecai and Rigby have a seat

you may be wondering as a golden wishbone one that exit grants wishes but

what could you possibly wish for you're a billionaire the one thing that my

attorneys tell me I can't buy the rights to c'mon

finally Thanksgiving is gonna be fine get off of me oh I wish but Thanksgiving

to be my there another billion dollars in an untraceable Swiss bank account

families would be here guys guys remember what I said everyone

wasn't coming I was wrong I checked the departing flights instead

of well that's what families are for who is ready for some turkey coming

Thanksgiving can be a hectic time for many but to see everyone here makes it

all worth it in the end Mordecai and Rigby would you please stand up

you

hey pops happy parka bursary I come bearing I picked out just the right

presents for all of you a mermaid statue made of shells man this is super neat

thanks pops when in doubt buy shells now for

Mordecai or foe I knew they'd be a hit well I still have gifts for skips and

Benson happy parka bursary whoa what are you wearing you must not have

tried them on yet hahaha for being such good friends to me

I thought we could all wear our tents and have lunch together we kind of don't

have the time we took him to the dry cleaners to make sure they'd be clean

the first time we try them on good then let's do lunch tomorrow when you pick up

your tent yeah sure we have a chance for lunch

tonight we got to see muscle man about those tant's yes we really need those

tant's back mmm okay whole slice in the pant leg you

don't need to get all worked up about it just watch them they'll be fine more up

was that

sure makes it limited-edition I can't believe Bob spent so much money

on us we're not limited-edition friends we're

just standard-issue jerks anyway I forgot to ask which beverage you'd like

lemonade or pink lemonade

dancing a table maybe we could just make some tance make him he'll remember that

one time Benson maid park uniforms for everyone oh the ones we only wore once

Wow diamond crown stitch horse 5000 double diamond series you know they

stopped making these in 75 it's the last of its series to have a solid-steel

throat plate so does that mean you can do it

you sure about ripping off the logo this warning seems pretty specific but if we

don't use the real logo pops we'll know they're different tans only the acting

president and founder of tantsco maker of pants I'm here to investigate a grave

violation of tantsco company rules tampering or removal of the official

tantsco at least 17 easily the tantsco company and its subsequent products are

my family's bread-and-butter most products are family to me it's like

you're walking into my home and make some brasses the sombrero that's also

glasses Oh Oh what about Schultz the shoes that are also stilts these one

thing is good would you make break dance or his gifts and they got ruined

we were just trying to fix things and Eileen worked really hard to help us I'm

sorry we ripped the label off and I'm sorry we made fake tans that you went

for my sake me more than any lunch intense that is true friendship thanks

pops product my company can make does this mean we could have our chance back

check it out the tantsco president gave us this prototype throughout it even

came with these four-legged acid-washed jeans oh I'd never do that the hoots

look ridiculous

all the rich days is one simple bank shot and this deal is done

data ticket what does gut tell oh I'd rather play game I might actually wait

yeah dude how are you so good at this game you

guys are just overthinking it now who wants to step it to the king I do

when does me Rigby wait this guy's weird I don't trust him don't trust him

his name's cash he can afford to pay our meal that's not why don't trust accept

hey ball bag what my gut never lets me down the bill twelve thousand OOP brew

in that hat as a side bet you got a deal what but I almost died for this hat it's

the one thing money can't buy and it's the only deal I'll take hmm greatest

bank shouldn't have made that kind of bet if you all have it maybe your pals

here do wait wait I want another rematch to brush up on

his skills don't you Rigby fine fine you got till tomorrow but if you lose we get

the money and not wing Kingdom is at stake because of you that's $36,000 will

be the waste of your problems I gotta win this game are you kidding me

I need help

rig bone how's my big bro thanks for coming Don man it's been a

while you look good I ran my mouth off to the wrong guys and

now I'm in trouble I gotta win a bank-shot match

all my money's riding on it but you're great at this not anymore

I lost my touch you're the only guy all right let's go

man you never miss you're just overthinking it I've seen you do bank

shots I can't believe you're just as good as me won't lose Rigby I believe in

you really I know it right here thanks man

time to show that square face sucker who's boss well but you know we'd prefer

you win thanks guys I know I can do it then let's get to

that rematch so you can ice that fool angry looks like tonight I'll be

upgrading to dam and check it

looks like you'll be paying your own bill cash and I'll take my hat back

please oh no basketball Ricky your original

Double or Nothing shot is still in play the one that banked out the window but

how

you have truly made the greatest Bank tion of all time

Oh

For more infomation >> Regular Show Part 49 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Andrew Lloyd - Duration: 18:01.

-------------------------------------------

Gravity Falls Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 29 - Erin Owen - Duration: 17:53.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Gravity Falls Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 29 - Erin Owen - Duration: 17:53.

-------------------------------------------

Dawn Of The Croods Memorable Moments Cartoon for Kids Part 311 - Jodie Lawson - Duration: 18:31.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

Lesson time class today we're going to

I was only playing dead a method of fooling predators. That's both effective and fun

That wasn't fine was that that's the new boy, you know, it's a really weird name

That'd be amazing, please guys, he's just a boy a normal rowdy

Hey, she's not dead wait wait, maybe she's dead no alive. Yeah boys today

Yeah, why?

What's wrong with me honey, honey? It's okay

Sometimes teens feel like this. It just means you've fallen hopelessly

Don't worry. We'll find a cure for your curse here in the cave of Secrets

The ever returning eye crud

And of course the crush

Big rats, I'm doomed No, we'll get you through this EEP come something good the secret of Girl Talk

No, no I live with this thing anymore

See, oh the cave says there's you can talk to Kevin again

No, the last thing she should do is talk to him. In fact, we should see her in a cave

So she never talks to boys again. Yeah

Lord some less crazy idea, don't you think about Kevin so maybe I can see it if I get my mind

You know what crushes heap in there cuz you're creeping me out

I repress it repress how you feel exactly. Thunk hit it

Okay, that might be too dreamy

Mike just as handsome, but not as alive Kevin. Do I miss something? I feel like I miss something

No, it's just that I have the crush lurk rather

That real Kevin, okay, but I was talking to you

The best

Put the boulder down. Yeah, honey, you've got a fighting when I tried everything to stop it

But I did it okay I talk to you

Do you have anything to say me?

The mystery of where babies come from

One day my love my back we need new ideas to get you hunting faster and that means it's time for another

So, you know bulk and sulk always win cuz their dad does their projects for them such a ripoff

No, since bulk and sulk have won every fair we've had so far

Fine

We'll give it to them after they've earned it you big dumb smiles off their faces

you know to get that award and their smiles what we need to do is

There are no ideas around here maybe

Take a running start and

Just heard to him sitting there a load scared as if everyone in the world has forgotten about him

Everybody they'll see a plain old spiked apple bush

See boys, this is the amazing idea. You came up with for the fair

It's crushed leaves and herbs that make a powerful new bait I call I mean, you know

It's an idea fair and that isn't their idea. We have to make sure it goes away

Can't wait to see all the ways you've discovered to get me food

Sorry us food

Darling please don't correct for us victory is in the bag

Yeah, yeah, I guess you're right ah boy

That kids our riot

When I think of how hungry I am

I

Know I wanted to watch the smiles off their face. Wow, that's gonna attract a lot of takuna

Fuck us winning wouldn't be fair. We stole bulken sulks project

Yes, they deserve to win wait, the chicken up wasn't our idea

Blood on my hands two teams humbly offering first place to the other

Why every time I think I have you student doesn't have anything to do with catching food. Oh, I know

But look we can do

Over

How did you come up with something so pointless and stupid these things just come you are in big trouble? Oh no the man

Sneaking out of the cage after dark on a school night and

Ground me next it looks so cozy like being hugged by the dirt. No, son

You only get grounded when you do something reckless. Ah, oh here we go again with this teens

nonsense

Teenager is just a thing you kids invented to get out of adult responsibility

Hard dad, you have no idea how hard it is to be a teen

Oh sure sitting around whining talking back to my pet

Mmm-hmm dad. You wouldn't survive one day as a teenager, I would so oh

No, no way. Oh, yeah

See I'm talking about dad. All right

First I dig you up

Then I show all of you the only thing you're gonna show him is what not to be when they grow up damn it

That's worse tore my teeth laters Oh

Grod take sandy to the sitter grant and I are going to the den of teeth

Terk way to survive well, I thank you. I am hard to kill

Hope you didn't get into too much trouble with your dad about my dad

funny story day being one

Yeah

I'm not walking with you. I judge you to be uncool uncool

Good pelting little sloppy on the technique but

Parent what are you doing here? Well, I am here to show my daughter. I don't really care

I do my best not to know anything about my students

Really class enough since so many of you could make it back to school today

Okay, no, let's begin with a pop quiz hey

It's actually if they're gray you'll get violently ill today

That's not nearly as catchy

Mom are you trying to make yourself cry now rats even my eye waters busted?

Rocks we're playing dodge fruit avoid getting hit by fruit just like you'd avoid getting hit by a predator and

Go

Wait wait guys. Come on can't we talk about this?

Later teacher squawk really loves his snacks. Uh

I'm sorry pagers. I can send him to deep trouble. Hey why me and him being used as an example?

And her what

That feels like enough school for today

Exactly like him. How is this funny? We've been punished for no good reason. Uh, I'm laughing

Goofing off is the one consolation. We have his teenagers staring into the point of our own insignificance

Wow that was really being a teenager is you do deserve to cut loose

Get it I am living it we should go fun right now pulling people's fingers

Uh guys that's still my dad you're hanging out with my dad

He likes dad stuff like walking around our gate even is under welcome to the den of teeth get comfortable

I'll be with you once I finish up with this poor guy

Wait, this is our house

We got us good you see fellas me and my boom you just want directions to the watering hole

Is it

Find a buffalo and go for a joyride

Yeah

Or the four of us could go do something and my dad could go home

Go home dad

Where are you going crude, you pick up your baby. Do you think I have the time here all day?

Uh-huh. I found the troublemaker, huh? That wasn't so bad and now one. Yep

You've been taking too much care of your teeth. You heard the man get that chair so we can smash your face

Take care of the baby and lug around a mouthful of water

Drugs and trouble I should be the one goofing off. Not you

Wait, are you really tuck don't you take that tone with me? I deserve a break. Oh

Don't you take one more step closer to that RAM? Ooh

Yeah, yeah, I definitely threw my back out

That's a barrel, isn't it?

Okay. Yes. Hi

Can I interest you in that sleeping Rando? I know it's been a weird day, but we needed to save my dad

What are you doing

Educational

That was fun hanging out with your drugs until we remembered you were all dead left

Hey fair is fair. It's not so bad. I'm just glad to have company

For more infomation >> Dawn Of The Croods Memorable Moments Cartoon for Kids Part 311 - Jodie Lawson - Duration: 18:31.

-------------------------------------------

Adventure Time With Finn & Jake Memorable Moments Best Catoon For Kids Part 21 - Reece Hall - Duration: 13:39.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Adventure Time With Finn & Jake Memorable Moments Best Catoon For Kids Part 21 - Reece Hall - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

Home Adventures With Tip & Oh Out Foxed Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Leah Lord - Duration: 16:54.

Hey, bro check it out, hmm, that cloud looks just like us a

fluffy reminder of our friend you are kidding me

It's days, like this that make, me wish i'd never been, born

I'm glad you were born they got them soft, bodies big round, baby, eyes and i think they

Give warm hugs

Dirty mouth get back in your hole i wish you'd be quiet

Tippin, oh, was set an example that the rest of the world followed but after what those, boobs, did to me it's up to us

A paper airplane, hey stupid tucci girl i think you're stupid i come on now let's go to the momo

Tucci is smarter than i thought yes yes, well?

Got some information here concerning a human friend

Want to see it yes be warned this is real dark stuff

There's no going, back you asked for it

These are all things tip and i do together but she is doing it with it much more fun looking spoon, until fun thinks

We are both taking unscheduled nap breaks

What is this you telling me?

How'd it go, what do you think bad bet we know what will cheer you up

Tip and oh understand each other on a level i do not anticipate the only, way

We can, tear them apart is to basically separate them

Hello, tip this is for two beings your best friend, anu

Fox, what are you

Why, you been messing with me you know. Okay i mean so you came i

Mean, oh according, to plan i've been trying to break you two apart all day long, okay you caught me but

Oh stop, well we couldn't make, her, stay in the hole until she promises not to be friends with

Though, you think i can, brag mate you'll crack round before i do?

Bite that very same, day the buddha came to earth those mobsters destroyed it

Got it sorry teachable man so this up and gray you're probably illegal but

Oh, now i get it little booth button is gonna

Be here any minute we cannot let, those two reunite, no matter what, no way no?

They're theirs i don't know, how much longer i can spend listening to that voice that

Eternity, okay, stick, we get it that booth friend better show. Up soon

oh

i

Will never forgetting you tip i did not snow family until i met you and i have loved she knows, what she did

i

Burp, when i'm nervous

Thanks for saving me buddy

Just, as soft as i go be together

Spread your love sit on others might fight it as, well man they're, weird i am finding them very unnerving

I am still learning

My, floor, peon dust mites starved to death

Well sometimes these things happen sometimes

Remember when i asked you to wash my orange, boob have you forgot i do not understand that custom hey

Negative how, about, we fly over to boobs land and pick you up a new friend, mhm

That is being exactly, what i want?

the owner of

This an honor to having, my face read, by you sir you are a challenge responsibility responsibility know, what don't even tell, me?

Released it do the plantasia

Sharing responsibility as a result so you have double responsible bitty, boo

we'll be

There point zero five milliliters of playing i am following instructions right visited plantation

urgent correspondence i

Am not going, why, not, well plant, asia's leaving a lot of it on your book

but first promising, me you will be

The first thing you need, to take care of a plant

Whoa i just acted so responsibly

You, mean i turned over a new, leaf yes oh great cork in the sky

questions

Mutation is cautious feline instincts would have kicked in if it was danger

You are definitely not getting deposit back, what's the deposit its building super

I will know fine solution to problem you as simply needing some

I've always wanted to do this, why wives did you not read the instructions

ideal situation

Pretty, sure this is the living room

I could get you, some more food i could, give you, my room or you

Gonna, have the whole house in our family could move somewhere house, please just give, my friend back, well that's that

i'm glad

You're able to finally take responsibility i almost died jessel a sounion plant it teaches the lesson of responsibility to young booth

Who are wanting to pet looks like, my work here is done catch you on the responsible side, oh ayyyy?

wait

So, boris possible ouch ouch

register pairs out

This cat is maniac?

Tipp were you guys at the dump, again i mean not recently so is there a reason you needed to shower for that long

Yeah, good one mom nobody pays for water

See free water ooh?

I'm not playing tick but until then it's five minutes showers got it

you, sure sweetie

Feel fainty then i'll just

Maybe nobody is hirings

Are you, okay it was terrible a human's driver

Was watching cat videos on his is there any possibilities you can

Be giving spear, id we can, certainly, yeah, what he, means to say is we would love to but

We can't because thank you i think, we just figured out, how

To, pay for my showers by charging people for acts of kindness no silly

Above taxi service yes i am resigned to my face

too much

6034 glee blows

With the current exchanging grades equal to

I got it what if we take other aliens besides the boov around

Worry, about all the moneybags

the galaxy map

tip, may i

This, is worth three times more than earth dollars

well leave they pay pretty, well

But the whole point of doing this was?

Very far away's the so far that i am unfamiliar with that region of space

Perhaps, we should not ignore sack one more step one more sec?

He said he said if we do not take him all the way to the black hole, he will not be tipping us

Yes it being too heavy, we must be ditching cousin eat it man

Know, what to show? You how much i appreciate what you do to pay the bills i'm not just gonna cut, down my shower time

I'm gonna, stop ticking kids will be kids my mom

what

am i right

For more infomation >> Home Adventures With Tip & Oh Out Foxed Top Cartoon For Kids & Children - Leah Lord - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

Peppa Pig Part 36 Animation Compilation for Kids & Children - Maya Hussain - Duration: 15:57.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

friends but there's something I really miss when I'm away I've been away for a

year and a day sailing around the world

chest of gold and jewels that will come in handy ah it's great to be home oh yes

I did say that didn't I do you miss the sea daddy no no I don't

miss the sea pepper and her friends are at the duck pond

ahoy there shipmates room for another boat on the broidy waters excellence

Danny wind is southwesterly the waters

it is not done daddy pig is reading pepper and George story and so that was

a little okay I'll do a bit more story baby Basset there is a box of golden

treasure the end of the world yes you can have the treasure but then Georgie

Pig began to shrink

until he was the same what are you doing out of bed

nighttime is for sleeping not playing night night my little piggies

sweet dreams pepper and her family have been for a lovely day out in the

mountains oh don't worry I'll get the keys out of the drain with a stick then

we can catch the keys on a hook maybe miss rabbit sells fishing rods uh do you

sell fishing rods we do actually oh you'll never get those back that drains

really deep what's it drains for how deep is this drain we can see how deep

it is by dropping a stone good idea miss rabbit but is deep told you what can we

do now it is mr. Pooh

so we came to enjoy the beauty spot you can say football's boss yes it's very

pretty 11 out in no time mr. rhino the crane of

limb that's as far as she goes chief mr. bull is the chief know what's going on

he came to see the beauty sports they're digging it up right now would be

long nothing where's the beauty spot gone the mountain beauty spot is now a

big George is playing with his favorite toy George loves playing with mr.

dinosaur in the bath mr. dinosaur does not have a tail anymore this is mr.

Fox's shop I'm sure we'll find you a lovely new dinosaur here George

we'd like the dinosaur in the window please certainly good choice

this is the Dino roar we'll take it

George cannot play with Dino roar in the garden George wants to play with Dino

roar in the bath George if you get Dino roar wet he'll stop

why is George looking so sad George cannot play with Dino roar in the garden

in the bath or in bed I think the batteries must have run out daddy pig

already that's not a trumpet pepper you found mr. dinosaur's tech Oh daddy pig

has mended mr. dinosaur mr. dinosaur

peppa and George are playing with Suzy sheep and Pedro pony here are Rebecca

and Richard rabbit I've got to seek would you like to listen to it yes

please can you hear a little heartbeat it's going would you like a cup of

coffee I can't have coffee but I am quite hungry would you like a carrot I'm

a bit off carrots have you got any potatoes we need to think of the name

for the baby yes if the baby is a girl she'll be cool

Rachel rabbit Raymond rabbits Michael rabbits Michael the lovely names baby

names oh my tummy it's all that funny food you

been eating I don't think so daddy rabbit hello sister what are you doing

here I'm having a baby remember oh yes you better come inside then can I come

too what for last few days we put all this stuff back in the car we don't need

it now what is it a boy or a girl calls papa boys or girls they're both a

boy and a girl record Rosie and Robbie so you did you

space space Hey it is a lovely sunny day Pedro has a new

plate everyone hi boys love beans on toast

everybody loves bees on it is a tiny little bird come to look at Pedro's mr.

wolf has come to take Wendy wolf home all the parents are here to pick up the

children daddy pig is sitting in his favorite sunny spot oh what a perfect

day for doing nothing you're going to have your very own flower garden

I got a packet of flower seeds for each of you now we need a nice sunny spot to

plant your seeds what's going on do we need a flower garden yes but that's

where I sit in my chair there are more important things than chairs daddy pee

but it is quite a big seed could you fetch us some water daddy pig hmm

okay seeds need water to grow here's the water daddy pig looks like a scarecrow

this is nice Oh shoo daddy pig can go inside now it is can you taste Arbor to

your garden um okay I'll take care of Barbara no but it does go quite high but

that's where I sit my chair like tomatoes and carrots and potatoes Peppa

has brought Goldie the fish to the fish

I didn't know you had an airplane dr. hamster oh it seems to be upside down I

just whip it over dr. hamster has made the lizard better I know what's wrong

with Polly she's a sick Oh get Polly to dry land the sooner the better

there's an island hello daddy pig here daddy pig is in his office there are

some ducklings stuck on our roof oh no the ducklings have hatched who can make

a noise okay hi mummy duck yes mr. hamster I'm late

for my team

For more infomation >> Peppa Pig Part 36 Animation Compilation for Kids & Children - Maya Hussain - Duration: 15:57.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 749 - Blue Pig - Duration: 18:02.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 749 - Blue Pig - Duration: 18:02.

-------------------------------------------

Zig and Sharko Part 45 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Caitlin Birch - Duration: 15:28.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Zig and Sharko Part 45 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Caitlin Birch - Duration: 15:28.

-------------------------------------------

Dad American Part 10 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Louise Curtis - Duration: 16:45.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

I wanted you guys to be the first to know I'm getting married Stan I can't

believe you've come back after being lost at sea for 12 years will you be my

best man yes my dream is over from who was the

CVP on this cake principal Brian Lewis my last single guy friend all you need

to do is convince Lewis to get married and then convince some girl to marry him

you're right how hard can it be sweet you'll kill my

master now you die he comes in every weekend tries on all

the shorts and never buys anything mm-hmm where's a mirror maybe there's

one through this odd tiny door like everything at the Ross it is impossible

to tell because the price tag has fallen off I want to apologize again for my

behavior at the school the other night I take allergy medicine and I'm not

supposed to drink 14 shots of tequila ones zero bonus oh hey got some food

scientists up in here

don't fool there fool who goes don't worry I'll

help you get your life on the right path now we just have to find someone to

marry you where I was seeing a real classy broad recently totally different

from all the women lookers hookers thank you that I've dated in the past but I'll

marry him if he's serious he is serious he is dead serious no drugs no drinking

and a home-cooked meal with my parents two nights a week agreed on the drugs

and drinking and parents dinner once a week at a restaurant me your man friend

who has led you down this blissful and best life path oh okay do you want to be

my you wanna maybe do this right or you're gonna half-ass

get down on one knee

and obviously the last dance of the night will be the Humpty dance sorry to

rush off but I've got a city council meeting I'm okay did you bring me old

photos for the bachelor party slideshow right here this looks like a publicity

photo for Diff'rent Strokes that's me and Tracy Bryant my prison cellmate for

three years we lost touch when I got out I don't even know if he's still in the

joint or what man we go way back like car seats hey I should find his old

cellmate Tracy and invite him to the wedding

what a great best man thing to do Stan you and me is thinking buddy but much

like the appeal of the UGG boot I'm not questioning it just accepting it now I

need to think of a perfect venue to debut my new shorts how did a baby in a

dog get on a flight to Miami guess they're not as interested in reality as

we are yep we're keeping it real just a boy and an alien on a bus a boy in an

alien in a wig and magical shorts it took some doing but I finally managed to

find him Tracy Bryant your old cellmate Tracy

been a long time Brian Ellen I can explain yes please are you gonna stay

here from all these nice people and commit a sin like this ah ass but how is

this even possible allow me to break it down for you and some excellent toilet

wine but that was years ago prison rules are

serious we follow them till we die it took me 15 years to find you big loop

small for me this is our burg gotta blow up my Brown beach ball ooh which one is

ours first thing I'm gonna do is plant some heirloom tomatoes up in here you're

not gonna ruin my big day that wedding is happening damn it I killed you you

can't kill this love what we got here is the eternal flame the bangles biatch

circa 87 no you're supposed to be on the wagon not drinking toilet wine with your

prison wife this is prison marriage bitch prison rules prison rules

hey bitch what's cooking egg whites I'm gonna kill you Stan I know how much

being a best man means to you but your friend keeps stabbing me I just need my

bitches to get along for a couple more days if I'd known there was someone as

beautiful as you out there I would have come out so much sooner take off your

shorts me Ahmad ah let's just make out some more blow off its hinges like the

bathrooms at the beach mm-hmm do they do that so the bums won't have

sex in there mm-hmm that's really smart mm-hmm but Ashley

here has won a regional beauty pageant I think it's horrible the way we treat

marine life in this country now I'm gonna play the flute what was the moment

you realized you wanted to marry Brian when I realized I wanted a baby oh okay

and what do you love most about him that he has a penis full of baby ingredients

hater and having a half-black baby is exactly what I need to get out of this

/ Intendant dead-end there'll be no limit to how far I can go the locks on a

lot of doors in this city or mulatto baby shake Stan hello Ricky Martin

you're looking Guapo as usual don't say a word I have to be honest with you what

is it are even more beautiful to me now because it is the real you this is it

this is the real thing yes it is especially because I have a secret of my

own is that the real mrs. Garrett oh there's the inspiration for Kimberly mr.

Drummond was a man of means so this should be a nice wedding this is a

beautiful wedding mr. Drummond right mr. Drossel huh you can call me mr. nee look

at that true love huh well true love is that

really important it's everything that it's hard to know

what the right thing is sometimes mr. Dee well how does your heart feel my

heart hurts well I think you have your answer

stop and that's being a better friend I was wrong to try and change you so go on

do what you were born to do go punch that dog in the face I will I get my

half black baby and become City controller where we going our house take

a bubble bath what prison rules girl you beat up my husband so I'm your bitch now

as hurricane flows out grows stronger records surf threatens to breach the

Langley Falls seawall and flood all of lower Langley residents are urged to

evacuate this light fixture repair the table find my old college javelin why on

earth would you ever need that you never know well this weather is worrying me

but we're in lower Langley and we're in the lowest part of the neighborhood

that's why so many soccer balls end up in our yard watching all that news it's

just making you paranoid maybe a nice massage will calm you down

just start up here check it out I got full blueprints of our house for my

projects I don't worry babe all the animals will take care of each other

just like they do in the wild I don't know what I'd do without you

you're my rock pretty nasty out there maybe I could just wear it and give it

back to you next time yeah it's just it's kind of my favorite you know from

college I wash it for buckle strap you're still

here everyone in the neighborhood has evacuated Stan are you sure we shouldn't

go with them the seawall could break any minute it's sealed against anthrax

radiation water this dumb bastards gonna get us all killed

we have to evacuate we are staying right here not I said the guy who lived and

was B Francine I'm sorry Stan but when there's a crisis you make bad decisions

they sound reasonable in the moment but they else besides I think the house will

probably hold I'm with you babe see what a good wife Jeff is Francine he sticks

by her husband I'll stay with you Roger

the silora is not amphibious bye sweet semitic treasure Francine staying here

is not a bad decision I prepared for this I finally did it

I've made my decision about whether to stay or clike that

oh the seawall is long gone

I think we can do now but pray and strip all the copper piping out of their house

if you've gotten in that vehicle you'd be dead to Francine dad you can seal the

drainage that allows water to pass under the house did you cuz without dad the

water will put too much pressure on the structure thief stop it just because

you're in an architect Club doesn't mean we're moving the house is moving I see

that now

just as I suspected the water couldn't pass under the house so it pushed it off

the fan came outside anywhere just go find him it's a game I say we go up to

the attic the highest safest part of the house

we should stay down here if rescue comes we can climb right out the window and

onto the boat you know what fine penny for your thoughts

I don't have any change saucy shut up do not test go Russ chicken but based on

your history my wines

it's jammed tables have turned bitches this whole house is going to flood tap

luck for you dicks who don't have gills I guess it's my house now and I can go

wherever I want so a lot of funny jokes happened just now yeah completely upside

down hmm looks like we can use this vertical access shaft to get down there

those are the stairs Steve we need to make some kind of rope maybe out of

curtains as if make some kind of rope perhaps out of curtains I couldn't get

the window shut the water's rising Oh get us out of this that's why I want

you to take this folded up candy wrapper don't ask me how I did it

just take it and start our family we don't need saving I've got this under

control I'm here Francine don't panic I'll get us through this the wigs

they're all gone half of those belong to Brendan Fraser

oh thank the Stars you made it come here I got you I don't wanna die here I'm

supposed to die in the medical tent at a music festival Oh Jeff now we lost our

rope how are we gonna get up there now get out here no I'll save us we uh we

should open a window and flood this floor unless anyone has a better idea

based in reality okay then window it is Thank You Hayley

you're welcome dad

that sharks in here man if they're really attracted to blood

then it's in my room attacking the boxers I wore the day Francine made taka

he has unfinished business with me leave me be inspector no she's alive why

would you assume she went to hell hey Roger you came back for me okay do you

want to come to dinner at my parents house

where's your father the shark got him Stan Hayley I don't see any more Hayley

what happened stick we did it we got away okay according to the blueprints

Nikki a sneaky boys what you are Francine was right about me close the

farther away from the family I am the safer they'll be I am sure look at

Nicolas Cage he made many horrible movies snake eyes

ATL amita Gone in sixty Seconds Captain Corelli's Mandolin Windtalkers to God if

Nicholas Cage can recover from his bad decisions and make a great one so can i

let's this it's okay I let the bear in to kill the shark they're natural

enemies since the dawn of this time I'll make the right call I'm

gonna electrocute him

I know honey you believe in me again now look me in

the eyes I'm going to tell you exactly what to do you need to go out and get

help I'll harpoon the bear and the bear blood will distract the shark and we can

escape sorry about tranquilizing you Stan I wasn't sure who was doing the

most damage down there I failed Stan 99% of the time there is no crisis

and you're a wonderful husband and father but what about when I wonder how

much damage the hurricane did to the neighborhood

what a day tell me about it I don't know oh man classic American dead

For more infomation >> Dad American Part 10 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Louise Curtis - Duration: 16:45.

-------------------------------------------

Summer Slam Begins: 10 Freeway Closure To Cause Delays For Alhambra Drivers This Weekend - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Summer Slam Begins: 10 Freeway Closure To Cause Delays For Alhambra Drivers This Weekend - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Skylanders Academy Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 318 - Max Brady - Duration: 16:24.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

not for nothing but couldn't you just said that without all the hand stuff you

can't just call for a reservation the same day well of course I can do it but

it means calling in a favor and I hate being that guy Andre chili recipe is my

nastiest concoction yet once I perfected it it's gonna bite a hole through ever

stomach it meet a big problem Table eight still doesn't have the muse bouche

here let me amuse your bouche yeah you listen here this troll may be creature

have to do to get a piece of bread in this joint

chill we don't need any unwanted attention well do we want any menus cuz

it's been 10 minutes and a waiter hasn't even taken our time ah to make up for

the delay here is a Wagyu beef and a white truffle gazpacho and moseph eyed

with unicorn tears compliments of the house talking Rock dude relax you

actually are a talking Rock it's not an insult

seriously simmer down you're gonna blow our cover I am NOT going to simmer down

I am NOT going I guess the bad guys figured out it was us

now that is good soup don't lose sight of the mission-team angry much dude

you've got to do something about your anger issues your temper kept us from

taking down pepper jack I do not have anger issue

stop pushing my buttons world give it a whirl I am pleased to hear that anger

can be a tool but giving into it can only lead to defeat suffering and how

many times do I have to tell you to force for good as any other emotion it

is all about balance if we fall too far in any one direction

we can hurt not only ourselves but also those around us huh kind of like a

spiritual burp

so about your issues don't want to know

annoying balloon annoying shell annoying clouds slightly annoying baby

the ocean that makes me feel so so you who has really helped with your anger

issues they yep we're doin am has done wonders for my disposition I'm in a

really good place you spicy food bummer for you dude yeah it looks like I'm

gonna have to sit out this year what but you're our anchor how are we supposed to

remain chilly chomp champs without Eve us hungry way past any reasonable point

a fullness that doesn't sound healthy Oh

may just be the best evil plot I don't ever come up with so much evil chili

it's everyone at the same time then we can use your burrito bombs to blow

skylander Academy sky-high oh you know whatever is higher than that since there

are most of you only sign up for the Academy semi biannual chilli chomp for

the free chili yeah we've been starving ourselves for a week to prepare for this

right skull sure you guys know I don't really good luck with that yeah because

we're cheating what in addition this year's winning team will receive a

lifetime supply of chili from our new sponsor honestly I just can't wait to

start eating chili chili chompers ready

totally III suppose I shouldn't let it go to waste

excuse me does anyone tell me feel weird I use the word tummy

isn't it obvious

chaos bingo beard oh that's right wizard man

then pepperjack use that chili to take us all out I know still free - I'm

afraid face were pulling me out of there Hugo the temptation the team is counting

on me to stay cool but I gotta be honest I feel like I'm being forced to be

someone I'm not

everyone just wants what's buddy

what what's happening you gotta tap into your lava power and

stop them you want me to erupt well then I guess

I'll just have to remind you all that you're the ones who asked me this kind

of thing would have really set me off erupt ah you must channel your anger

harness it's furious power to stop chaos and you're our only hope

erupt er and leaving the Box empty you mean it wasn't the ghost number on all

the Skylanders insides today pepperjack well done well

unless you want me to do a number on your outsides I suggest we get ready to

make a run for it my burrito bombs a

stop right there never I've got the full fire powered by lava pack

I guess there's only one thing I can do to save the Academy my work here is done

Hugo you do it okay buddy it was a little touch-and-go there for a minute

but I think the worst is past and everybody else is okay too

it seems like I kinda feel like he deserves that

okay what we have here is a category eight o'clock haven't seen one of these

since the great back hair crisis of all six approach team a foolproof plan of

attack awesome so what is it jet back I'll tell you as soon as I think of it

GP all due respect but I don't have much time to view so we need to act fast

relax fast when I have a proper plan in place which I have already if you

weren't interrupting guys this is about to get soaked with the disappearing

potion made by pool so crisis averted before 11:00 brunch anyone where are you

it's nearly time for my presentation but you never come to my lair to what do I

owe the pleasure this place is the exact opposite of

pleasure it still smells the same as it did when it was you are the reason I'm

putting together this little presentation I want to show you my new

scheme to destroy the Skylanders behold I've asked myself since you were

a small boy what was that jinx nothing sir but I would like to say for the

record that I did warn you the continuing to splash around in the bath

like a toddler could short out your heads projection power getting that map

and unleashing eternal darkness across the sky lands unleashing eternal

darkness doesn't pay the rent and neither have you since I let you start

living here in the guest castle not let go of my rope

jetpack was being a little tough on you today huh I'm sure it's just that

there's a lot he wants to teach us about be doing things can be effective - what

are you doing here hold on did I just conjure you from thin air just by

thinking about you negativo rookie I'm and I'm moving in until we get you

straightened out so where do I sleep roomie that's my room they're in here

I'm one of the senior members of this team which means I can do random spot

checks of a junior members room to make sure it's in tip-top shape at anytime I

want like right now and what a dump

wow what horrible box brings significant sag sag equals poor spinal alignment

poor alignment equals a poor attitude well now that we've assessed your

personal space let's go down to the kitchen and criticize your awful eating

habits scheming and you also work part-time at a movie theater for pocket

money yes yeah and since then try to annihilate all Skylanders mmm man where

do you see yourself in front now here's your arrow I'll be back to check on you

in 12 hours so you can take your legally required ten-minute break

hello I'm he thought really well he didn't go either gizzard or something I

would like a gizzard I would like a whole bucket of gizzards to get out of

here why are you calling you idiot Oh me be strong just try and go to the

happy place in your mind you know your memories of all the fun we have together

like when you clip my toenails and I'll be back as soon as I can

Roger kept asking me to play Falstaff over and over again hang on if

blemishing couldn't recognize me in this getup that means no one else will either

I'm the drill sergeant jet pack he's driving me crazy won't give me any

personal space so the plan is they're gonna live in a sewer forever well I was

just gonna hide in the sewer until jet-vac retired but

and that starts with being able to fully operate our superchargers page1

well now the owner of a supercharger

fellas where's the fire spiral why are you stopping we need to well someone had

to our team for the win so how'd you get held up fight with chaos on the way down

with the dominators sneak attack on the ears today turns out nothing per your

request it was safe from burning to the ground by kaboom and snapshot right and

why was it that they had to do the job of the core Skylander t-to the task at

hand lunch do I start with the business end of the gizzard and work my out the

crust all go crust first then to the gooey unidentifiable my answer I was

successful because I acted on my impulse which is what certain other members of

this team do on occasion with success maybe if you had acted first instead of

always being so regimented give him a chance to show you you and the team will

be better off for it I'm going to find him and apologize for the way I've been

acting and now I'm going to trust my gut instinct and leave this place and I know

what you can have all the gizzards you can choke down inside the double secret

relics vault at the Grand Library we should totally go there right now

because I need to get back inside that room and get my hands on the map there's

one thing you taught me I can't do anything right unless I do it according

to some book first it's just that your act first think later nature makes me

nervous I've seen that kind of behavior but then

I lost something that meant the world to me you wings wings what no no no I

sacrificed those in an epic moment of heroism there was a widow an orphanage

so-yeon talked to you pretty much thanks JP I know I don't have a great track

record of doing things the right way but I I think you'll find that my way

can be effective too

huh cuz he didn't realize there were Skylanders here honest mistake okay fine

but before we leave you totally alone with hypnotized Hugo so you can go into

the relic room and do whatever you want do the lizard gizzard dance huh to the

core yes would you believe now oh wow did you serious but I think I did that

felt good right how should we handle this

trespassing swerve don't think just do and do it fast

I even followed every order chat vet gave during the fight and I made a few

impulsive moves of my own remember when I kicked chaos instead of

punching you oh yeah that was gizzards the face some of the eyes a little got

our mouse I mean never get that smell out of my nostrils well that Oh would we

go since I don't need to ride your rear anymore about squatting living in the

basement no what year is it again asked I got a real job I worked all day and I

got pummeled instead of a paycheck now I hope you're satisfied beat up while

wearing that yep totally satisfied does this mean other when you put it like

that it's way more fun hanging out here and

plotting evil so I choose this of course you do

at least I tried it poor troll I know just the thing to take away the sting of

a day spent with mother I'll get the nail file in Clippers Hey

come along

For more infomation >> Skylanders Academy Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 318 - Max Brady - Duration: 16:24.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Lovely Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children | Chip Studio - Episode 38 - Duration: 15:58.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

Lord of the Ring

I'm not getting the hang of the flips or spins

James we told you this type of rink is for ice dancing class

Sorry you go. Hey you

I never lose Derek

Hey Sofia, this is our side of the Ring

Hey, hey, I'll find a new place for the ice-dancing class. You can have the ice for the rest of the day

I'll take the boys for a run work today win tomorrow. I always say

Hugo

You'd probably just fall flat on your face

Not a chance. I'm the best skater on the hockey team then it'll be easy for you. Okay, fine

I'll try it miss flora. Can you give you go there? That's a triple fireball flip

I've never seen a student do that Hugo is incredible

But I loved it so much I did it anyway

So you'll be the only boy in the club if you really like ice dancing why not take the leap

And your knee won't stop shaking

You can't find your breath

And take a leap, oh boy

Hugo miss Flores said to meet at the pond for ice dancing class today

You're just it meets at the same time right and think about that. I

Know I'll tell him I got sick, but you're not sick. Oh, yeah, watch this. Hey guys, I

Don't get it. Where are we supposed to skate, right?

Be me skating with all you girls yes next Friday at 3:00. Oh good. It's the same time as hockey practice

So the guys won't see me for the recital

That's pretty good, but why stop after one spit

I

Can't believe it. I thought I'd never get that move. Thank you. No prop you go dad. What are you doing out here?

Alright, see what you're up to. Jam

Playing ice hockey. I was showing Sophia some hockey moves

What are you doing with ice we only do rugged sports like flying Derby shove ball and ice hockey

How about I go get a pair of skates and we all play a little hockey right now. Um,

Sophia and I whoa that was a close call. Maybe you should just tell him that you really like ice dancing

No way. You heard him. He said the boys in our family don't ice. Damn dad

Why are you here? I found a way we can have more father-son time

I asked her Henley if I could be the assistant hockey coach and he said yes, I'll be right there dad. Don't worry

I'm gonna do both but the classes meet at the same time. I'll just run back and forth

I don't think that's going to work. You haven't seen how fast I run

Sorry about that, I'll get it

How are you gonna find the puck in all that snow? Oh, you're right. It could take me a while

Especially if you keep talking, okay

We're going to begin with the Stargazer spin go right into the Royal roundoff

Then do a fireball flip if I can figure out how to do it then. Why don't you start practicing?

Yeah

I'm never going to get the hang of that fireball flip. Let's do another move instead

Uh, uh, I'm not letting you give up try it again, but staying your tuck is second longer. I'll do it with you. Come on

Please I should keep working on my fireball flip. It's getting better, but try starting your flip sooner like this

Why would I be doing that huh?

Somehow these enchanted skates got mixed up with mine and then I got lost and thought the palm was the ice rink

And did I mention I bumped my head I?

Just like ice dancing more. Go ahead make fun of me. Okay?

I'll go first. Hold on Derek. I think it's great. Hugo's ice dancing you do me too, huh?

Thanks guys, but listen, I can't let my dad find out

Will you tell them I have to miss practice because I'm not feeling well, we'll tell him Hugo. Good luck

Oh, no way Sophia. You don't know my dad. He'll never be okay with it. Come on. Let's work him around off

I'm glad to see you're feeling better. We need you at the rink. Come on champ

Okay. Dad Hugo. Tell him tell me what champ. Oh

There you are Sofia where's Hugo he's not coming miss flora she's playing a hockey why no

Diamond, I know you'll do just fine. Now. Let's warm up before our audience arrives

Right Sofia what is it Hugo he wouldn't give up on me so I'm not going to give up on him

First princess Maya, I'm Princess amber

This is ice hockey not ice dancing stop everyone's staring at you I don't care

I love ice dancing. I'm not going to let anyone stop me from doing what I love

I like it. More than hockey. This can't Pete the men in our family don't ice dance

they do now there's an ice dancing recital and I'm going

Oh good and Prince Hugo

Let's do an extra fireball flip a coin river you can do it

Great job Chico you too, Sofia

That's what I thought until I saw how much fun you were having and how great you are at it come here champ

I'm proud of you. Thanks dad

Excuse me, miss flora. I'm glad you got me to try ice dancing and I'm glad you're still doing it

My royal round-offs needs some work ha ha they sure do

Make way for Miss nettle

Are you sure you don't want to join us amber?

If you want to learn to grow flower Sophia go right ahead but digging around in the dirt. It's not my idea of fun

What are you talking about? This just saying hi. Oh good afternoon. Children

We're so pleased that the three of you have chosen to stay for our after-school

Gardening club a fairy who was once our very own

apprentice

Mm-hmm, so she worked for you. So

without further ado

I'm that good. Thank you. Ladies. I

Have fun children Oh now in enchanted like this rising

Rosebud, then you add just the right amount of magical plant food

Grows into a bridge rising Rose can play at any time? Oh

Thank you. Thank you for the kind of flaws

There's nothing to be afraid of there's always something to be afraid of now, are you ready to try some for yourselves

Sure, I guess so here are some dancing tape bloom into something extraordinary

No grow grow grow

Remember that's a laughing living if you get too close they spray you with their pollen and stop

Chantix gardeners it's time for you to practice all the brilliant things. I've taught you

I'll come back to check on your over weights. You dropped your glove. I better get this back to her. We'll just be here

gardening

Oh, I find that very hard to believe what are you really looking forward well if you must know oh

It was many years ago that I served as your apprentice I worked my wings

How can I get you out of there?

Your spell book miss nettles glove Oh

Miss nettle wants to get her hands on your spell book

Desmond's, what is it? It's miss nettle. She wants to steal the fairy spell book

They tried to stop her and she put them in a bubble. Let's go

I'm gonna stay here. That's okay. Good plan. You can keep a lookout for miss nettle

What is the meaning of this interruption the fairies are in trouble

What kind of trouble

Well

We can find a spell book before miss nettle. Does there must be a spell in there that can free the fairies?

I bet you're right, but that book could be hidden anywhere. Where are we but we need you

Yeah, you're the smartest kid in school Dez. We don't stand a chance against nettle without you

I don't want to wind up in a bubble Tessa dusty or the hull of armor

That'd be too noisy or the clock tower or where no one would ever find it

We're doomed our exactly so I'd better get to the clock tower before miss nettle does

There aren't any the fairies don't need them, of course they can fly up but we can't

We could if we got a flying horse from the stables I can do that too

Tell me what else you're afraid of mean fairies who put you in bubbles. Uh-huh

Anything else snakes wet socks and being put in a bubble

Well, I know one thing you're not scared of Desmond's climbing rose stalks. What grab the top good job des

No, you get to do the easy part hand it over no miss nettle I won't give it to you

Yeah, we needed to free the fairies well

I'll make you a deal if you give me that off and so much better than being put in a bubble

I don't want to be put in a bubble. You should listen to your friends before I change my mind

So do we have a deal?

Because the greatest fairy in the world, these are the greatest karagin. Whoa. Okay, wait first over the fairies, right?

Oh, no, I can't do that if I let them out now they just come in

Yeah, and I don't think she's ever gonna let the fairies out. We really blew it

Remember with the Laughing Lily's did to James we can do the same thing to miss nettle. I don't know

You'll have to grow a lot of them to stalk her and big ones too

well It's a good thing the best in chicks and you still climbed all the way up that rose stock that's being brave

When you're scared of something and you do it anyway

Okay, I'll do it gene from this one pumpkin still and quiet booming too

All right

We'll break the bubble. Oh, how are we going to do that? Oh, they can't hear me. What are they doing? I

Think oh I need a wand

Here Thanks, she's gone, hopefully forever and ever to a place far far away

Yeah way to go Desmond it's time for you to leave Royal prep and never return okay

Could I just have my wand back before Ike

I was pretty brave too. Yes, you all were wait. What is it? Do you feel like we're forgetting something?

professor

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét