Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 15 2018

what is going on guys my name is Jesse Eby if you're new to my channel welcome

I'm dropping weekly content in regards to e-commerce Shopify dropshipping and

everything online entrepreneurship so Shopify product research everybody wants

to know how to find a winning product for Shopify dropshipping

well I'm dropping all this content for free and not charging you a thing so in

today's video I'm gonna be revealing five methods that all the shop by gurus

charge for and I'm gonna be releasing for a completely free so for this

movement to succeed I don't need any money from you but I do need your

support so please smash that like button and if you haven't yet be sure to join

the family and click free scribe alright let's go ahead and jump right into the

content

alright alright so we're gonna go over how to find winning shopify products

alright there's a lot of ways you can do this I'm probably gonna be able to have

to break this into multiple videos but right now I'm gonna compile what has

been most beneficial for me and I'm going to share it with you all right now

now this is the information that the gurus are charging for and I'm just

giving you away for free so I hope there's some benefits here and I hope

you enjoy so let's go ahead and jump right into it alright so first things

first for people that are doing Shopify product research there's this very

simple chrome extension tool that should be installed on all of your browsers and

it's gonna allow you to see the historical price fluctuations it's gonna

set the price drop notifications if you want them to and it's gonna allow you to

check the seller analysis information so I'm gonna show you all this real quick

and I'm gonna leave the link in the description so you guys could add it to

your chrome it's a free extension alright so here we are on Aliexpress I

just randomly searched camping so let's go ahead and I don't know this looks

cool let's do that so when you're on Aliexpress listing with this extension

installed you can see this bar that it gives you down at the bottom here this

is very simple it's not very complicated but to show you the benefits of it real

quick so the first one here when you click this button right here you can see

the historical data of the pricing that this item has been over an extended

period of time now the beautiful part of this is if you find it to be at a too

high of price like right now it's at 9:16 and you see that the low point in

the past is in 774 now you have to account for the shipping price too when

you're doing all of this so if you calculate everything and you find the

price point of the product needs to be 774 when accounting for shipping when

you click this button actually adds it to your favorites so that you can be

notified whenever there's a price drop one more thing guys I almost forgot to

mention is this seller analysis section here when you click this part right here

it gives you all the information about the seller so you could verify that they

are a good option to be buying your products from

now this tool is super powerful and has brought me a lot of value when doing my

Shopify product research not too many people know about it but it's been super

beneficial now this website is similar to tinder if you guys know what tinder

is that kind of dating app where you swipe left or right depending on if you

like a person well this is essentially the same thing but as for Aliexpress

people are voting on certain items certain items are brought to thieve Co

and people are voting yes or no on them and items are voted and the most popular

are displayed on their website so I'll show you guys real quick see this is

thieve Co curated by creatives so you could kind of see like this is the

latest items would have just been voted recently or added to the site recently I

like to go to trending and see what kind of trending products are being voted for

right now now when you're going through these items you want to look for items

that have say 50 votes or more then you can know it's probably a pretty good

item and you could do further research on it but there's a lot of good

information here it can give you some great ideas when doing your Shopify

product research you could also go to most popular see look at all the votes

these have thousands wooden alarm clocks what'd I tell you guys in my other

videos I talked about niching down into sub niches you could have a home item

store that are all wooden products people like these unique items look at

all these votes thousands now it's important to remember that these items

that are super popular might not be something that you and me think are cool

what you and me think is cool does not matter what matters is what the market

enjoys and what the market enjoys may be completely different than what you me or

our friends and family like and we have to cater to the market remember I talked

about unique socks and one of my other videos as well this is pretty cool a

magnetic cloud key holder alright that's solving a problem that

people have everybody loses their keys how simple is it to throw it on a magnet

or when you walk in your home some really cool stuff here if I hang out

here too much on this surf buying ship oh but another thing you can actually

look up what items are popular in your knee

so for example if I'm in the camping gauge I type it in here you could see

popular items and how much they've been loaded based on your niche like look at

this inflatable bubble tent and then all you have to do is you click on it oh and

just as a bonus tip for when you guys are doing Shopify product research and

you find your item on Aliexpress if you're in the camping niche you might be

going through and you have a product here well it's worth clicking this and

visit their store you might be able to find some items that they are selling a

lot of in the camping nation like look at that now now you have a whole world

of new options that you may have not seen before this is just examples but

you see what I mean here so go ahead and hop on that thieve go and dig through

there it's super interesting a lot of fun stuff if you're not careful you

might end up buying some stuff ok now this website is another super powerful

website it's the number one trend firm in the world it's this massive company

called trend hunter calm it's dedicated to spotting the most innovative ideas

and next upcoming trends around the world and it's actually utilized by the

biggest corporations in the world like you know giant companies I'm not gonna

give them free advertisement here but you know giant companies and I'll show

you guys real quick so this is trend Unruh but you could kind of you can kind

of dig through and see what they have going on here and just kind of get some

ideas a lot of this Shopify product research is about just getting ideas and

kind of get in the wheels turning and sparking ideas like maybe you see this

toilet and something sparks your imagination and you think of some

trending product that you want to look into but you go here to the best and as

an example here it looks like there's a artificial intelligence kind of robot

window cleaner so this is pretty cool it's like that Roomba vacuum cleaner for

the floor but it looks like somehow it's suctions to the window and like cleans

your entire window and I bet you Aliexpress will have something like this

yeah sure enough Aliexpress has basically the same thing in a decent

amount of orders as well so you could dig through trend hunter and you could

find these new trending items and see what kind of sparks your interest and

sometimes when you're going through here there's some fashion items that you

might be able to model as something that you could use for print-on-demand and

you could go through particular categories and see what items are

trending you know it'd be hard to sell a regular calculator on a ecommerce store

but a unique kind of trendy futuristic calculator like this might be a little

easier so there's a lot of stuff you just can dig through and find a lot of

options but anyways you get the idea some very good options there another one

watch count com this is a website that's dedicated to compiling all the items off

the eBay that are commonly added to people's watch lists on eBay I'll show

you guys that here all right so here's watch count alright now as an example

let's look at that robotic window cleaner that we saw off

trend hunter and as you can see here there's a handful of Watchers so you can

tell that items like this are really in demand just as an example here I

searched cats you could see what kind of items in relation to cats are being

added to the watch list pretty frequently looks like these personalized

callers are pretty popular for their animals these big cat trees a lot of

stuff here that you can dig through and really get an idea of what's popular and

trending it's pretty self-explanatory but you could go through and you can

select different categories jewelry watches crafts health and beauty and a

lot of this all it is is just really digging through and a lot of trial and

error and testing and seeing what's gonna work and eventually you will break

through if you do not give up eventually you will break through and you'll find

some trending items and you'll be able to make a good living on it and some of

the items will eventually die out and then you rinse and repeat the process

but if you're running your business properly you'll have returning customers

who love your brand whoa all right another one people don't really think

about is Amazon bestsellers I have the link here but oftentimes links on

websites just change all the time so I suggest you google search Amazon

bestsellers and just go to the first one here and this is pretty self-explanatory

but you could go through and you can select the departments that you're

looking for and see what the best selling items are in that particular

niche and this allows you to actually niche down so if you go into the health

and household section you could actually niche down to be more specific you can

look over here some of the most wished for I guess that's kind of like the

watch list like eBay these are items that people are really interested in you

can look at the new releases I saw this he's been trending a while this glove

helps groom your pet so it's just about digging through just getting ideas and

finding items that could potentially be popular I want to show with you guys a

few bonuses here one is cool hunting comm which is essentially the same thing

as trend hunter comm so it's gonna be essentially the same process you'd go to

cool hunting comm slash pound sign buy and you do the same process just kind of

digging through trying to find good items and another thing that people

don't think of very often is Kickstarter you could find heavily funded projects

that are picking up traction and look for similar items from a supplier like

Aliexpress and sometimes they have clothing type items which you can model

and utilize their design or similar design as print-on-demand items so this

is Kickstarter comm where we can check popular you could go through all these

and see which ones are heavily funded like this one in particular six hundred

and seventy five percent funded so people are really interested in this

item holograph watch in 2015 the mechanical watch campaign on Kickstarter

so that's pretty cool but it kind of goes to show you how if you're going to

be selling watches it better be something different it's not just your

standard watch that's why I tell everybody to stay away from the watch

necklace store everybody's first thing they want jump into is selling watches

and necklaces which is fine but it better be something unique like you saw

this so this this can just give you some ideas by digging through here

seeing what's popular and just kind of getting the wheels turning in regards to

Shopify product research alright I appreciate you guys watching I'm not

selling you anything I'm providing all the information that the Guru's charged

for but I'm providing it for free so I hope you found some value and I hope you

enjoyed if you liked the video be sure to like it if you hated the video be

sure to dislike it let me know if you have any questions in the comment

section thank you for stopping by be sure to subscribe alright peace out

For more infomation >> (5 SECRETS REVEALED) $1000/DAY PRODUCT - How To Find Winning Products For Shopify Dropshipping - Duration: 11:33.

-------------------------------------------

Rev. Scott's Prediction for Trump's Legacy Will Have Obama FUMING - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Rev. Scott's Prediction for Trump's Legacy Will Have Obama FUMING - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

The History Behind Nas' Album Cover for 'NASIR' - Duration: 1:22.

What's up, guys?

Frazier here for Complex News.

Nas album is really, truly done.

Finally.

On Thursday night Nas, Kanye, and others, pulled up in to Queens to debut Nas' first

album in six years during a livestreamed listening session that was attended by people like Kim

Kardashian, 2 Chainz, Theophilus London, Pusha-T and more.

Just a few hours before the seven-track album titled NASIR, was unveiled to the masses on

Mass Appeal's YouTube channel, Nas shared the project's cover art on social media,

a black and white picture of a few kids lined up against a brick wall with their hands above

their heads.

Some of the kids in the picture appear to be holding what looks like toy guns.

Nas captioned the tweet:

"The Kids Are Our Future.

NASIR out everywhere tomorrow!

Executive Produced by @kanyewest #NASIR"

After some digging, we found out that the pic was taken by the late photojournalist

Mary Ellen Mark and was featured in a 1988 article titled "The War Zone" by reporter

Jim Atkinson, a piece that investigated the lives of those living in South Dallas as they

dealt with the crime that was brought on by the crack epidemic.

Mary Ellen Mark, who was born in 1940 and won multiple awards for her photography, passed

away in 2015.

Nas' NASIR project is the fourth album to be rolled out by G.O.O.D.

Music in the past few weeks, following Pusha-T's DAYTONA, Kanye's solo album Ye, his collaborative

joint with Kid Cudi Kids See Ghosts.

Next up is Teyana Taylor's sophomore album.

That's the news for now, but for all the latest news on Nas, subscribe to Complex News

on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Frazier.

For more infomation >> The History Behind Nas' Album Cover for 'NASIR' - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Trump's Announcement To America About What He Really Wants For His B-Day Leaves Dems Disgusted - Duration: 7:54.

For more infomation >> Trump's Announcement To America About What He Really Wants For His B-Day Leaves Dems Disgusted - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Arquivei: From Ingestion to Processing, Datalake for Fiscal Documents [Portuguese] - Duration: 6:43.

Welcome to This is My Architecture.

I am Ari Dias, Solutions Architect for AWS.

Joining me here today is Bruno, from Arquivei.

Bruno, thank you so much for coming.

I appreciate the invite.

Bruno, can you tell us a bit about Arquivei?

Arquivei is a startup that created a solution

for tax document management.

So what we really want is to make companies

save their time and actually dedicate their time

on the things that matter most, right?

So today, companies waste a lot of time going after

tax documents, looking at e-mails, picking and typing those little

captcha numbers, struggling to get a tax document,

when in fact they could be spending time

doing an analysis, working the data inside of that document itself.

And what Arquivei is trying to do is to bring that information

and make it simpler for the clients.

And what is this? What did you bring for us today?

This is a little bit of the architecture that we use to make

data ingestion.

Although it's a B2B solution,

we don't have, at least not yet,

a huge challenge over the volume of users.

This is more restricted to business hours.

Now, the ingestion of documents, for us,

it happens all the time and at a very high volume.

So we had to separate

what's the application that serves the client from what we use to perform

the ingestion of these documents.

Got it.

Right, let's move on.

I'm seeing that there's already an auto scaling group

right here at the beginning, correct?

What is this?

Here we are actually representing

one auto scaling group, but we also have some others here

because I have different ways to make the ingestion of this document,

whether through my web application, through a software installed

on my client's computer, through an API or email.

And regardless of how we do it,

this is really just the acquisition of the data

in an initial, very raw way.

From the moment this information gets here,

we make it available to our micro services

of data ingestion located within the Kubernetes.

Auto scaling, data received, this call can be made

from different channels, right?

-Correct. -Very well.

Do you have any idea of the volume that's arriving here?

On requests, we process today, speaking about valid documents,

around 1200 per second.

During business hours.

About document size, in fact, I think we process

around 75 terabytes of documents per day.

Very well. So it arrived to the microservices. Now what?

So here, as we're dealing with tax documents,

it's an extremely important document for the client,

I cannot lose any information.

So we put together a model where I can ensure

that I won't lose any information from any client.

As soon as an information arrives here,

the same request that hits here is saved directly to the S3.

So this is happening in a synchronous way.

-Got it. -Then I can assure you

that any problem I may have from now on,

I can reprocess it seamlessly for the client.

We have many failure points there which can mainly happen

due to the format of the document, the way this information comes to me.

Then we can work this out and make sure that the client doesn't have

that headache, actually.

So you will process documents.

Correct.

If you're saving all the documents to S3,

can I assume it's your data lake?

It can be considered a data lake,

not only for the tax documents, but all events,

all the requests involved, the way this data arrives

are also in the same place.

It's like the whole history of the document.

Very well. So far, it's a synchronous process.

Yes.

Very well. From what I'm seeing here, something is going to happen, right?

Exactly. Then the magic begins.

Go ahead.

Actually, what happens here is, I release my client here,

be it a robot on this side or the client himself

on the application screen.

From the moment my client is ready,

when I can guarantee that I have this information,

that's when I extract out from this request

all the tax documents that I have, and it again comes to this step here,

for the S3.

Once I have this information on the S3,

I need add it on the Elastic Search that serves my applications.

But before that, what we do,

we also put it on an ElastiCache.

But why? Because then I guarantee that I can, in real time,

make this information available to other systems.

Because there is a replication-time problem in Elastic Search

and I have a lot of information coming in,

one piece of information may implicate the other.

And then I can't let the delayed data

affects someone else's operation.

That's why we do this replication in several places.

So who consumes the data

hits first on the Elastic Cache, and then comes here.

Yes, there is an intelligence involved that actually hosts the service

that will consume this directly on Elastic Search or ElastiCache

-depending on how that data arrives. -Oh, I got it.

So it doesn't hit here first and then comes here.

-There's an intelligence involved. -Correct.

Nice. Cool.

And what about SQS and Lambda?

So here, in fact, as I said earlier, the first part is synchronous.

From that, I can have multiple points of failure,

especially due the structure of the document.

So I really need to make sure that I'm spreading this information

and that I will not lose any information for the client.

So everything that's happening here is being monitored.

Also, there's an LK monitoring it.

Any failure that may happen is brought to a queue here,

which is actually being observed by a Lambda,

and then this Lambda consumes this SQS in order to recover

both in S3, in ElastiCache, and in Elastic Search,

ensuring that this document is propagated and available

for the client in the way he needs it.

So here is not a single event that arrives,

it could be... You have many kinds of events that are coming here.

Yes, events that we created. So I can know exactly

the point of failure, how to recover, how that I can...

In fact it will trigger some different services there,

in order to do this recovery.

Got it.

And then, if something goes wrong on these steps,

this Lambda already knows how to read the kind of message that's here

in order to execute one of these three.

It's like a real-time audit.

Bruno. Thank you very much.

You're welcome.

Guys. That's awesome.

This is My Architecture.

For more infomation >> Arquivei: From Ingestion to Processing, Datalake for Fiscal Documents [Portuguese] - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Baltimore Needs More Lights | Nate for State - Duration: 0:28.

Too many streets in Baltimore don't

have the lights that they need.

From Federal Hill to Canton to Cherry Hill where we are now,

too many neighborhoods go dark

when the sun goes down.

Safer streets start with better lit streets.

That's why I'm calling for a new state grant program to light up our city, block by block.

For more infomation >> Baltimore Needs More Lights | Nate for State - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

Rev. Scott's Prediction for Trump's Legacy Will Have Obama FUMING - Duration: 2:47.

Democrats have tried so hard to paint President Trump as a "racist."

It's ridiculous and is not based on any facts.

This is just another Deep State ploy to try and "destroy" our America First President,

but like all of their other plans, this one will also fail…..

As a matter of fact, black pastor Darrell Scott has a prediction.

He says that President Trump will go down in history as the greatest civil rights president

in modern history.

Take THAT, Obama!

From IJR

The Rev. Dr. Darrell Scott believes that President Donald Trump will be considered one of the

"greatest civil rights presidents in modern history."

Scott, who is CEO of the National Diversity Coalition for Trump, penned an op-ed for Cleveland.com

to refute the criticism that Trump's civil rights record has received.

The pastor pointed out that when reality TV star Kim Kardashian West met with Trump, the

media missed the "real story," which he considers to be that Trump "is quickly becoming

one of the greatest civil rights presidents in modern history."

Trump commuted the sentence of Alice Johnson after meeting with Kardashian West, and Scott

explained it wasn't the first time Johnson reached out to a president.

"Johnson asked [former President Barack Obama's] administration on three separate

occasions for clemency, but was rejected just days before Obama's term ended," he wrote.

To back up his declaration, Scott listed a variety of policies and actions Trump has

taken in regard to criminal justice reform, including:

Being the "biggest advocate" for prison reform

Overturning the "Clinton crime bill" The FIRST STEP Act

He called the FIRST STEP Act a "total game-changer" that saves taxpayers money and helps inmates

get their lives back on track.

He wrote:

If you combine the FIRST STEP Act with President Trump's vocal leadership on the national

stage, his success lowering minority unemployment to record-setting lows, and his executive

actions to right historical wrongs, no president in recent memory has been this ambitious to

help communities impacted by mass incarceration.

This is far from the first time Scott has spoken out on behalf of Trump's record with

race issues.

In January, he told Fox Business that he can state "unequivocally" that Trump isn't

racist.

However, not everyone agrees with Scott, and the argument that Trump isn't an ally of

minorities has been made on numerous occasions.

Scott concluded his article with the hope that if Kardashian West can embrace Trump

for his "willingness" to help, then everyone can keep an "open mind and embrace reforms

that will improve the future for black communities nationwide."

For more infomation >> Rev. Scott's Prediction for Trump's Legacy Will Have Obama FUMING - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Grilling Gifts For Dad - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> Grilling Gifts For Dad - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kawhi Leonard Wants To Leave San Antonio And Play For The Lakers - Duration: 2:37.

Kawhi Leonard Wants To Leave San Antonio And Play For The Lakers

This afternoon, more or less every basketball reporter simultaneously reported that Kawhi Leonard wanted out of San Antonio.

The coordination of reports from Jabari Young, Chris Haynes, and Shams Charania suggests that the "league sources" behind this know what they're talking about, and want everyone else to know it too.

Per Woj, Kawhi wants to go back home to Los Angeles.

Gregg Popovich and Tim Duncan reportedly met with Leonard in New York on Thursday in an attempt to convince him to come back to San Antonio for the final year of his contract.

The Spurs don't exactly have a ton of leverage in trade negotiations, since Leonard has made his preferred destination known and has already displayed his willingness to sit out, playing in only nine games last season as he battled a mysterious injury.

Leonard spent most of the second half of the season in New York working with his own doctors even after the Spurs cleared him to play.

His teammates expressed their frustration with him several times, but he didn't return after a January stint and sat out the Spurs 'playoff loss to the Warriors.

The Lakers look like they're in for a big summer, with Leonard wanting to join the team right as Paul George and a certain Cavalier hit free agency.

Under normal circumstances, the price for Leonard would be prohibitively steep—probably something like Kyle Kuzma, Lonzo Ball, and a pick—though given his injury and the fact that he's already sat out a season, the Lakers would probably be able to get Leonard for relatively cheap.

All that remains to be seen is who else they can surround him with this offseason.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét