Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 15 2018

the fact that we are even here right now is beyond incredible in order for us to

be here we had to go through a process that allowed us to be here in the first

place and in order for that to happen our parents had to come together things

had to happen for them they would become intimate at the right time it comes

together and the nine months later you're born and then there is all the

things that your parents had to go through during their life that led to

that moment happening that you were conceived and in order for your parents

to be able to do that they had to go through their own process their parents

had to go through their own process and their parents and so on and so on and it

just keeps going and then there is the process that the planet had to go

through so that it could even have a chance to sustain life in the first

place and all the things that have happened since and then there is the

process of the solar system had to go through our galaxy the universe in the

greater cosmos of everything that it's everything and when you sit down and

really think about it it is statistically based on the observable

universe that we've seen which is basically just a lot of space and

nothingness it's almost as if we shouldn't even exist at all

so no matter what it is that's going on and no matter what it is it's happening

in your life know that if anything is happening at all and that you have

conscious thought and you can experience anything in a way it's always a victory

because the alternative is to not exist at all, so if that helps anybody else at all that's

something that I I try to never forget no matter what is going on whether

things are great or whether things are not so great and and that's it it's as

simple as that so hopefully we'll see you in the next one and I just never

forget that you know the alternative is something we can't even explain see you

in the next one

For more infomation >> Life is Amazing in seconds (24) - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

King tide is back for a couple days - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> King tide is back for a couple days - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Arielle Vandenberg is Ready | MTV Movie & TV Awards - Duration: 2:55.

(laughs)

(horn honks)

- No, ugh.

These guys are always like three hours early.

- Yeah, for good reason.

- How are you here, you were just there.

Come on, man, I'm not even ready yet.

- Yeah, not even close.

- Wow, bro, what is that supposed to mean?

- First of all, you need a dress.

- Okay, I totally spaced on a dress.

- Arielle, this is the MTV Movie and TV Awards.

- Yeah, it is, they invited me.

- Are you ready to get ready for this?

- Yeah, guess I'm ready to get ready.

I think I could do that.

- Look me in the eyes.

- Let's do this.

- And the award goes to--

- Yes.

- Okay, good, early.

- Too early.

- A little too early. - Wow.

- And after party.

(whistles) - Aight, aight.

- There you go. - Okay.

- You're dancing. - All right.

- Lift those knees, lift those knees.

(inspirational music)

(clapping)

Come on, clap harder.

- I can't clap any harder, it burns.

- I'm saying you gotta contour those cheekbones,

you know. - I'm trying.

- I mean how else are you gonna hide those sleepy undereyes?

Contour the cheekbones.

- Hey.

- Just saying.

Push it. - It hurts.

Push it. (cries)

- I can't.

I shouldn't have even been invited.

I thought I could just get ready.

(cries)

It's ruined.

I can't finish.

No.

(cries)

- Arielle, I was gone for like two seconds.

- Where were you, can I have some?

- I was moving the limo.

- [Arielle] Yeah, street cleaning.

- Street sweeping, yeah.

- Well, you left me for too long.

- You got it, you got it, push yourself.

Push your limits.

There you go. - This is great.

(upbeat music)

You've come so far.

(upbeat music)

- Forgot my phone.

- Actually, I forgot my keys.

- Ugh.

- You forgot your keys too.

- Yeah, forgot my keys.

- Yeah.

- [Arielle] Are you ready?

Relive the best moments

from the Movie and TV Awards, with me

on MTV's Wake Up Call, Tuesday, June 19th, on Facebook.

For more infomation >> Arielle Vandenberg is Ready | MTV Movie & TV Awards - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Chocolade is goed voor het cognitieve functioneren - Duration: 6:55.

For more infomation >> Chocolade is goed voor het cognitieve functioneren - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

Friday is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day - Duration: 1:44.

For more infomation >> Friday is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

1.5km 떨어진 IS 대원 사살해 화형 직전 포로 구한 저격수 - 군사 - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> 1.5km 떨어진 IS 대원 사살해 화형 직전 포로 구한 저격수 - 군사 - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Time to Start Anything Is Right Now - Duration: 2:00.

Someone asked me the other day

When's the best time to start that startup idea I've always had?

What I told him was the best time to start is right now

Not tomorrow morning, not next month, not next year. Because we only ever have right now

Imagine if your idea is the cure for a rare disease

Imagine if your business idea would bring happiness to millions of children around the world

Imagine

If you don't propose to your girlfriend out of some unfounded fear. And she leaves

You've got to consider all of these things

Before taking what I call inaction

You've got to believe so much in what you're doing that the world can't go another day without it

Now, I don't mean you build your business in one day or you come up with a cure for cancer in one day

But you do start in one day

So this message is as much a message to myself as it is to you my friends

Whatever you believe in so strongly

You've got to start right now

You've got to start working on it right now

Do something, anything. Start today. A little bit today, a little bit tomorrow, a little bit next week

And that's how you build something that means something to you

So the time to start is today my friends, today. Right now

Because that's all we'll ever have

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét