The Edge of Wonder
Presents, Contact in the Desert 2018.
( uplifting music )
Special guest featuring Emery Smith
- [Voiceover] It started in November 2017
He lost all of his family and even had
three assassination attempts on his life,
just to disclose the truth for you.
Now, let's meet Emery Smith.
Hey guys, this is amazing!
We're at Contact in the Desert
with one of the coolest people here, Emery Smith.
- [Rob] He's really one of the
rock stars of the entire event.
- [Ben] You are like a rock star here,
I mean everyone's like, ( mumbles )
and you're so funny and you're just so likable.
- [Emery] I just love everyone, I have a great time here
and it's like all the like minds,
so you know it's a place where I can be myself
and not be edited by TV and you know,
you guys let me say whatever the heck I want,
so, I like the questions ( mumbles ),
how it's received by everyone and that keeps me pumped.
- [Ben] That's awesome, so explain to us,
I mean you're really focusing a lot on this
healing aspect of all this new technology
that's coming out, you're like
the main person driving this.
- [Emery] Yeah, I mean, the thing is,
my whole thing is regenerative medicine
and also the new technologies
that I've been working with and the projects
and trying to get all this technology out slowly,
in a safe way, so people can get these cures
and can get these devices, because,
everyone can be their own physician
in their own home, we don't need to have all this,
I mean of course, there is, emergency situations,
you know if there's an emergency situation,
I'm in a car accident or something like that,
of course, I wanna be saved,
You know by some paramedics in the ambulance,
but there's a lot of other things,
it's just that we need the educate the world on it.
As far as treating self-diagnosis,
what you can do at home with herbal supplements
and things like this and also using frequency devices,
that all these amazing inventors around the world have,
but they're basically, you know..
Especially in the United States, a lot of these things
are sustained from coming here
and they're just suppressed.
The post office will take these devices
and not allow, you know people here in the states
to have these things and it's just not fair.
- [Ben] So, what can we ( mumbles ),
is this changing, is this.... - [Emery] It's changing,
You know the good thing about it,
is that there are a lot of white hats in the government
and they do see these things.
You know, changing, they see that
their families also need this,
they get sick too, believe it or not.
So, people are now kinda coming together
and like, wow, how can I get that device from Germany?
You know and this is raising a lot of suspicion
because, it's kind of illegal for them
to be taking, you know devices,
that come in and taking circuits out of them
so they don't work properly when they get here
because they cure people and Big Pharma doesn't like that.
- [Ben] Umm, yeah. - [Rob] That really is
what we're up against here,
I mean we have all of these corporations,
in charge of all of the different devices
and things that can help you and,
all of this stuff has been secret for
such a long time as it sounds, right?
- [Emery] Yeah and I think (mumbles)
the way to hit this is education
and that's getting out, talking about the different devices,
training people how to treat themselves
and empowering people and letting them have a choice,
if they want stem cells or they want a knee replacement
or they want, some hardware installed in their bodies
coz no one's every actually given them a chance,
physicians are trained, American Medical Association
trains them, on protocol: step one, step two, step three
and that's all they have, so when I go to the doctor,
I'm paying for this visit and I'm going to trust you
because I don't know what I'm talking about
and I'm gonna do whatever you say,
even though there might be something out there
that they don't know about, that they could offer.
So, I'm out there educating the world
and you know, trying to get (mumbles)
these new modalities put in place.
So, we don't have to have all this excess surgery
and all this excess complications
that come along with surgery.
- [Rob] Is there an Emery approved site,
where our audience can find some of these devices
that you think are good for humanity?
- [Emery] Well you know, I just came forward here
with everything and we have emerysmith.net
that we're gonna be building on right now.
So, excuse that but it is coming
and we're gonna start doing more
educational videos and start zerocross.co,
the production company that we have.
So, all of these new things are coming out,
we do have some new supplements,
also they are coming out, they are very organic and natural,
that'll help increase zeta wave formats
to help change the voltage of the body
to the right homeostasis, so it can heal itself.
- [Ben] When do you think these technologies,
we'll start seeing these, coming into
- [Emery] I mean they are already,
Since I've come forward in November
there's already 50 different amazing technologies
that were classified at that time
now they're, the corporations are fighting over the patents
they're like, well they already talked about it
someone's gotta get this out now
So, it's good thing that we're talking about it on stage
because, it's kind of exposing it,
but I'm doing it in a, kind of a safe way
without, you know, upsetting too many
medical manufacturers and corporations.
- [Ben] Well that's like a huge question,
I mean, safety for you, for like your life,
I mean it's a huge issue.
- [Emery] That's been a problem, you know,
three assassination attempts just this year alone
and it's more ( mumbles ) what's funny is,
They're more upset about me talking
about the energy devices, that make anergy,
they're all more upset about me talking about
regenerative medicine and all the things that can heal
and then to me, going on stage,
talking about extra terrestrials,
because there's no money in extra terrestrials
for the government, you follow me
Isn't that crazy, it's like insane
At the same time, here I was in court
just like four weeks ago,
defending my patents and in court,
they wanted to do a gag order ( mumbles )
We do not want Emery Smith, out there,
teaching people these cures,
we want to slowly release this information over 10-20 years.
No, we have the cures now,
we're gonna do it now, and that's it.
- [Rob] Thank you so much for being with us.
- [Ben] One more final question (mumbles), sorry.
What motivates you, to keep you doing what you're doing,
- [Emery] You guys, all you,
because if you weren't backing me up,
I would not be doing this, because it's just so dangerous
and I've already lost all my family,
they just killed my dog recently and you know intentionally.
- [Rob] I'm sorry man. - [Emery] That's okay.
We're gonna keep going, I'm not stopping.
- [Rob] That's the spirit.
That's awesome, Emery Smith, thank you so much
for being with us, Contact in the Desert 2018.
Until next time, we'll see you out..
- [Ben] On the edge.
( uplifting music )
- [Emery] Many pharmaceutical corporations
have used their technology from the DNA, from the starts
to help us, you know heal certain genetic factors
and now you're hearing about in science,
that they are working on, you know,
we can do gene sequencing, where we can,
you know, find just one gene in there
and we can manipulate that gene,
so you don't have to have this problem anymore
and that is true and that's all
because of the technology through
what they have been doing, for the last 30-40 years
but the new protein that they just discovered,
is a protease inhibitor which blocks inflammation,
and all disease and trauma starts with inflammation.
You're body is an amazing body,
and you don't really need anything, it can do it
and that's why I developed, my patented technology
where I concentrate the healing properties of your blood
and inject it into the peripheral bloodstream
or into your joints, so you don't have to have surgery
coz you're body can regenerate, it just needs some help.
So we've figured out if you decrease all the inflammation
in the body, not only will you not have cancer
and things like this but we can actually,
extend the telomeres and change the frequency of the DNA,
so it's in a more homeostasis mode,
and to keep the body in the homeostasis mode
is the most important thing for it to be functional.
- [Voiceover] Thank you for joining us,
for another edition of the Edge of Wonder.
Be sure to hit like and subscribe
and click that notification bell,
so you don't miss a single episode
from the Edge of Wonder.

For more infomation >> King tide is back for a couple days - Duration: 1:09.
For more infomation >> Trump Reveals 'Present' Melania Gave Him For His B-Day, Leaves Reporter Blushing - Duration: 3:44.
For more infomation >> Police Search For Teen Girl Possibly Kidnapped In Long Beach - Duration: 0:34. 

For more infomation >> Ridgeland BOLO for car burglar - Duration: 0:20.
For more infomation >> Bruno Mars line outside of Aloha Stadium ahead of gates opening for fans - Duration: 2:38. 



For more infomation >> Mind Blowing Health Benefits of Chewing Gum for Mental Health | Health Remedy - Duration: 3:58. 


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét