Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 15 2018

I'm excited Yanis far as like no like chivalry.

I don't know what the rules are I'm honest what you mean I mean all that

opening the door it what they bore me not thinking oh shit do I pay for the

chair don't I throw it away for it but you're dreaming he's really nice he's

really nice I need to keep off lesson he just stood

up what I mean when I was leaving it's kind of sweet

no more good side of Caesar Jeff yeah that's good it's going good I don't

think there's much of a spark did remain like East he's really nice and he's got

two kids and maybe a few more wines I think definitely either way you're

standing up when she got did I what I was talking to her about chivalry I

don't really know that much but I know that's one of them very good thank you

Cheers

make sure you subscribe to get a regular serving of love and romance

you

For more infomation >> Is Chivalry Still Alive Today? | First Dates - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

SHROUD IS A SCOUTER?! ft. Dog (7th CS:GO League Game) - Duration: 10:03.

Shroud

For more infomation >> SHROUD IS A SCOUTER?! ft. Dog (7th CS:GO League Game) - Duration: 10:03.

-------------------------------------------

This Is What We Do: Veterinary Diagnostic Services Part III - Duration: 1:24.

My name is Alicia De Hoogh and I am the section supervisor for the Molecular

Biology department at the Veterinary Diagnostic Services.

So this is our Tritrichomonas foetus ATCC,

this is the most prevalent test

that we run in this lab and it goes through two different steps one is

extraction where we're removing DNA from cells and the second is PCR which stands

for polymerase chain reaction, and that's where we're actually replicating the DNA

sequence that we're looking for. It is an all-day process, extraction takes a

better half of the morning and PCR takes a few hours in the afternoon. At most

we'll turn around about 400 samples in a day, but in our busy season we're getting

several thousand in in a month.

For more infomation >> This Is What We Do: Veterinary Diagnostic Services Part III - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Germany's Merkel is 'realistic' about NATO spending target - Duration: 1:23.

Germany's Merkel is 'realistic' about NATO spending target

Chancellor Angela Merkel says Germany is committed to the NATO target of spending 2 percent of a countrys gross domestic product on defense, but is realistic about reaching it.

Merkel on Friday underlined Germanys plan to reach 1.5 percent by 2024. She said after meeting with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg that sometimes this may seem too slow but things are going in the right direction..

NATO members agreed in 2014 to move toward the 2 percent guideline within a decade. Merkel said Berlin is complying with that, and added: We accept this target, but we are also giving realistic information.

President Donald Trump has criticized Germany for falling short. Stolbenberg said hes glad Germanys spending is rising but added: I encourage Germany to do more, because Germany is the biggest economy in Europe.

For more infomation >> Germany's Merkel is 'realistic' about NATO spending target - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Who Is Cristiano Ronaldo's Agent? | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:36.

Who Is Cristiano Ronaldo's Agent? | Heavy.com

Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid have had a tense couple of months.

Reporter John Sanchez told Bleacher Report that the footballer is "very angry" and "absolutely disgusted" with the latest contract that Madrid has offered him, because it is not significantly higher than the one he received for the 2016-17 season.

Ronaldo has hinted at the fact that if his demands are not met, he will look into transferring to another club.

These rumors, coupled with the exposure that Ronaldo is getting at the 2018 World Cup, will likely cause people to question the current status of Ronaldo's contract, and who his agent is.

According to The Independent, Ronaldo's agent is Jorge Mendes.

He has represented Ronaldo since 2003, and is one of the reasons why the footballer has been among the highest-paid athletes in the world.

He was behind Ronaldo's $16.2 million deal with Manchester United, according to The Times, and when Ronaldo transferred to Real Madrid for a $106 million, he made a whopping $5.3 million US. Ronaldo has referred to Mendes as "a good man… a true friend [and an] awesome human being.".

Daily Star reports that Ronaldo has ordered Mendes to guarantee a transfer from Real Madrid.

The footballer is not pleased with Julen Lopetegui being appointed as Madrid's new coach, and he feels as though he should be earning as much as, if not more than Lionel Messi, who recently passed him to become the world's highest-paid footballer.

Mendes has yet to comment on these rumors.

While Ronaldo is Mendes' primary client, he has orchestrated deals for other high-profile athletes like David de Gea, Diego Costa, James Rodríguez, and José Mourinho.

He has brokered over $1 billion US in transfers between them all.

Commonly referred to as "the most powerful figure in the game", Mendes also won Best Agent of the Year at the Globe Soccer Awards six consecutive times from 2010 to 2015.

Successful as he has been, Mendes has been accused of manipulating other agents out of deals with their clients.

Ana Almeida, who represented Luis Nani, told The Guardian that Nani joined Mendes and signed with Manchester United when he still had a contract with her.

A similar account was recounted by Gonçalo Reis, who said that Bébé (aka Tiago Manuel Dias Correia) cut him off mid-contract so that he could sign a deal with Mendes.

Mendes even got into a physical altercation in the early 2000s, when agent José Veiga accused him of stealing all of his business.

In a 2006 interview, Mendes defended his actions, saying that he was simply doing what was best for the players.

"There are people that have signed contracts with players and are there waiting for a Jorge Mendes to show up and take him to a big club", he reasoned.

"They want to be glued to the operation without ever having done anything to promote it.".

In 2017, three of Mendes' clients, Ronaldo, Mourinho and Radamel Falcao, were charged with tax evasion.

Mendes was brought into court for questioning.

Due to an investigation into the 2016 "Football Leaks", Mendes was believed to have been the brains of the operation, and the one who offered his clients a way to avoid paying taxes on some of their money.

The investigators claimed that he helped a total of through "a network of shell companies and offshore accounts in Ireland, in the British Virgin Islands, Panama and Switzerland.".

Mendes denied any illegal involvement.

His company Gestifute released a statement after his court appearance that read: "Neither Jorge Mendes nor the company he manages, Gestifute, participate in or offer any service linked, directly or indirectly, to financial, fiscal or legal advice to their clients.".

Mendes has a wife, Sandra Mendes, whom he married in 2015, and three children; Beatriz, Bárbara, and Jorge Jr.

When asked about his profession, Mendes told BBC that people have the wrong idea about agents.

"You have good lawyers, bad lawyers, good agents, bad agents", he said, "I'm working hard everyday, I have ambition… I'm not looking just for money.

I don't have contracts because it works like a family.

[The players] are like my family, and you always try to find the best way to support them.".

For more infomation >> Who Is Cristiano Ronaldo's Agent? | Heavy.com - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

WTF is the deal with rising yields in the bond market? - Duration: 2:28.

Typically

The bond market is supposed to be a pretty mellow place.

Safe.

Stable.

A place you know what to expect.

But lately, it's been one wild ride.

What the FinPipe is going on exactly?

The Federal Reserve started tightening monetary policy.

Interest rates began to rise.

And the all-important 10-year U.S. Treasury-Bond yield rose above the crucial 3 per cent mark.

The thing you have to understand about bonds is that bond yields and prices are inversely related –

higher bond yields mean lower bond prices.

Let's look at a price and yield graph of the 10-year U.S. Treasury-Bond.

This bond was issued at $100 in November 2017 to yield 2.3 per cent.

By March 29, 2018, its yield had risen to 2.75 per cent, which saw its price drop to $95.83!

Its yield finally increased above 3 per cent per cent on April 25th, 2018 and its price

had fallen to $93.58 - down 6.4 per cent since its issue five months earlier!

So much for bonds as a "safe investment."

Things got even more interesting in May.

Italy – which had had an election in early March where two populist parties won the most

seats – finally agreed on a coalition government.

But they picked a finance minister who was on the record as wanting to pull Italy out

of the Euro common currency.

The waters of the financial markets reacted violently -

sending U.S. Treasury yields down sharply in a "flight to safety."

Our favorite Treasury-Bond's yield, which had peaked at 3.13 per cent, dropped .33 per

cent to a low of 2.80 per cent on May 29.

That popped its price up by 2.9 per cent in 12 days!

Recognizing the markets' worries, Italy's president vetoed the choice of finance minister

and opted for someone more suitable – calming down the waters of the financial markets,

if only temporarily.

So now that you know the truth about the bond market, you know there's a lot more adventure

in it than people think.

For more infomation >> WTF is the deal with rising yields in the bond market? - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

What is PMDD? - Let's Talk About It - Duration: 10:43.

Man I wish there was a Facetune app for videos because now you're all going to see the truth.

Hopefully this doesn't flop...but it's probably gonna flop.

And since this is my first video, let me tell you a few things about me first.

I'm from Virginia.

Exciting, right?

I have a hedgehog named Zucchini and she's always angry.

I'm deaf in my left ear.

I'm a natural blonde.

I love dogs. Like...REALLY love dogs.

And I cry about One Direction sometimes.

I also have Premenstural Dysphoric Disorder, and it's kind of taken over my life.

PMDD is basically PMS on crack.

The cause of PMDD is unknown, but it's believed to be an abnormal reaction to hormonal changes.

That is really hard to say.

These hormone changes result in a serotonin deficiency which can affect your mood and may even cause physical symptoms.

The symptoms of PMS and PMDD are very similar, but PMDD is much more severe and sometimes even debilitating.

Most symptoms are so bad that you may have trouble functioning at home, work and in relationships.

Some emotional symptoms include lack of control, difficulty concentrating, severe fatigue, emotional sensitivity or even suicidal thoughts.

Some physical symptoms are intense cramps, nausea, vomiting, migraines or fainting.

If you experience at least nine of the typical symptoms during your period, you may have PMDD.

PMDD is self diagnosable but can also be confused with other mood disorders.

Hey ya'll.

Yes, I started filming this video three months ago.

But I'm back, bitch.

I took a break to go get some coffee.

It was a really long line at Starbucks.

Who invited you?

I know my hair looks mad greasy but I promise I showered like 2 days ago.

It's the depression.

Anyway, I'm back, let's move on.

*squeaking*

*squeaking continues*

So. Only 1 in 20 people who menstruate have PMDD, but nearly 90% of them go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed as bipolar.

This shit is not a joke, guys. This is real. 15% of sufferers attempt or commit suicide.

I found out about PMDD after literally google searching, "Why do I want to breakup with my boyfriend every month?"

After going through a few yahoo answers, I decided to do some research myself.

And suddenly, it clicked.

I was so relieved. I kept thinking to myself, "Holy shit. This is it."

For about a year now, I've been documenting my periods on film to try and give my psychiatrist an idea of what I've been experiencing.

These clips started out as a form of validation for me to acknowledge that what I've been going through is real,

but then I realized that there might be people out here that need to see this.

Whether you have PMDD, or you know someone with it, or even if you just simply want to understand,

I hope this video helps you in some way.

Before I get into these clips, I wanted to talk about a few severe symptoms that I experience every month.

I first noticed something was up when I would consistently insist on going vegan a week before my period every month.

I would throw out all the meat and all the milk in the fridge and I wouldn't even substitute it with anything, I just stopped eating.

And that's when I realized I was just relapsing with my eating disorder every month.

Then after a while, I started literally contemplating suicide.

And then I remembered that when I was still in recovery from self harm, I would relapse every month and I didn't know why I'd do it, because I didn't even want to.

I was also missing school every month because my cramps were so painful to the point where I couldn't even walk and I constantly felt nauseous.

Sometimes I can't even talk to anyone because I'm just so depressed.

PMDD loves to fuck up my life and sabotage my relationships.

I get so angry and defensive that I convince myself I can't trust anyone.

I also start to see the bad in people, even the tiniest things that bother me, so I'll drop my friends so quickly.

There have been many times where I considered dumping my boyfriend solely because he might have annoyed me that day.

I remember one month where I didn't talk to my boyfriend for 48 hours, because he didn't text me all day...

...after he had told me that morning that he was gonna be busy and wouldn't be able to text me all day.

Okay, so now here's some clips documenting exactly what I'm feeling when I'm like this.

I'm in so much physical pain right now that I can't figure out if this is how cramps actually feel and I just forgot,

or if something else is really wrong with me.

I feel physically sick.

Just laying here not even doing anything. I feel like throwing up because it hurts so bad.

I just took some Naproxen,

so we'll see if that helps but most of the time it doesn't.

I have a heating pad on too,

I don't feel any different.

I also just sat up and I'm laying back down because my head is just pounding,

and I know it's a migraine because it's just in the front, and that's what happens when I get migraines.

So, one thing goes, another thing comes.

I don't get a break when I'm like this.

There's never a moment where I'm totally fine. There's always something going on that I have to deal with.

I'm never free from this.

I'm out of bed. It's 4pm now.

I suddenly have this urge to clean my room and do my laundry and stuff, but

still got that migraine I was telling you about.

At like 12pm.

There's always something.

I'm back in bed because it's been 5 hours and I still have that migraine, so...

I'm kind of contemplating death right now.

Every month this just throws my life all off track

and I'm praying that whatever medication I'm put on later on is going to fix this

because it's so exhausting and I don't want to deal with it anymore.

So I had a tough day.

I just woke up really depressed which really upsets me

because on Monday and Tuesday I went to school and I stayed at school the whole day and that's a huge accomplishment for me.

But today I just couldn't make it out of bed. So I stayed home.

And it was kinda just like a low brain day and I don't wanna say I feel meaningless,

but I feel stuck.

I don't know what to do or what I should do.

When I was cleaning, I just got this thought, which is a normal thought that I have

and it's, "What would happen right now if you killed yourself?"

Usually I can convince myself that people would miss me and it'd be heartbreaking, but this time, all I could think of was "nothing".

So I'm home from school again.

I'm missing school because I'm just too depressed to get out of bed.

I was doing really well for those first two days and it just all went to shit.

Who is she?

I hate that periods and menstruation have become such a taboo subject.

It's not something I can talk about to people.

It's not something I can explain to people.

When I'm like this, I can't go back to school and tell my teachers, "Oh, sorry, it was my PMDD".

So it's very frustrating to have this secret that I have to deal with that's taking up so much of my life and

there's no way I can make people understand.

I'm angry. I'm breaking out, first of all, what the fuck is going on.

I'm angry. I'm frustrated.

I'm so depressed.

I feel like everything in my life is going downhill all the sudden.

I'm not being productive enough.

All of the things I planned on doing are never gonna happen.

I feel like no one actually loves me.

I feel like my boyfriend is just waiting to break up with me and only feels bad for me

which is why he hasn't broken up with me yet.

This is only the first day.

I feel like nobody wants to talk to me or listen to me right now.

I'm just annoying everyone.

And no one knows how to tell me.

I feel like no one has time for me anymore

And I'm just fading away from all of my friends,

which in a way that's kind of the case, but it's hitting me now more than ever.

What the fuck?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét