Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 15 2018

Absolutely Stunning Park Model Tiny House has 1 Bed/1 Bath for Sale

For more infomation >> Absolutely Stunning Park Model Tiny House has 1 Bed/1 Bath for Sale - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

BIMcloud 2018 - Important Information for all BIM Server Users - Duration: 3:58.

This video presents and explains important topics for all existing GRAPHISOFT BIM Server customers.

GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD has been providing industry-leading, free teamwork solutions for architects

since the launch of the Codie award-winning "ARHICAD 5.1 for TeamWork" in 1997.

The GRAPHISOFT BIM Server - or TeamWork 2.0 - offered the industry-first Delta Server technology

and enabled an instant teamwork experience within the office and over the Internet in 2009.

Mcloud was announced in 2014, and provided a scalable, safe and secure collaboration environment for offices and projects of any size.

In 2018, BIMcloud - and its free product plan called BIMcloud Basic

- continues GRAPHISOFT's teamwork legacy by offering instant and free teamwork functionality while enabling a scalable,

secure and modern cloud-based collaboration environment.

To provide a professional, unified and scalable teamwork experience, the GRAPHISOFT BIM Server is now called BIMcloud

and its free product plan called BIMcloud Basic matches the functions of the former BIM Server.

Technically speaking BIMcloud Basic is the free product plan of BIMcloud.

BIMcloud Basic requires no license, just a free activation. BIMcloud Basic is free and will stay free in the future as well.

One BIMcloud Basic supports one ARCHICAD version, starting with ARCHICAD 19.

You can decide during the installation process which ARCHICAD version to support.

BIMCloud Basic does not support ARCHICAD 18 or earlier versions.

Multiple BIMcloud Basic installations can be run on a single server computer.

This way, the teamwork environment can be provided for design projects created using different ARCHICAD versions.

BIM Server will not receive further updates or bugfixes.

All such updates and improvements will be included in BIMcloud releases.

We recommend users of BIM Server 19, 20, 21 to upgrade to BIMcloud Basic.

This will ensure that they'll continue receiving both bugfixes and updates.

BIMcloud will have quarterly releases.

Such releases will feature both improvements and bug-fixes.

Release names will include year and release number (e.g. 2018.1, 2018.2, and so on...)

BIMcloud releases are independent from ARCHICAD versions and updates.

You can install ARCHICAD updates anytime without the need to also update your BIMcloud at the same time.

BIMcloud has a unified installation package, of which a new version will be released every few months.

The same package will include both BIMcloud and BIMcloud Basic with all the latest improvements.

There will not be separate update packages.

BIMcloud Basic can easily be upgraded to BIMcloud, without installation.

Users can pilot the full product plan of BIMcloud by acquiring a pilot license from their local GRAPHISOFT partner;

at the end of the pilot period, users can choose to buy BIMcloud or revert to the free, Basic product plan without re-installing.

To find out more or to download GRAPHISOFT BIMcloud please visit www.graphisoft.com/bimcloud

or contact a GRAPHISOFT Partner near you!

For more infomation >> BIMcloud 2018 - Important Information for all BIM Server Users - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

New Orleans welcomes Spanish royals for tricentennial - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> New Orleans welcomes Spanish royals for tricentennial - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Would Robin Swap his Festool for a Mafell MT55CC? - Duration: 40:18.

For more infomation >> Would Robin Swap his Festool for a Mafell MT55CC? - Duration: 40:18.

-------------------------------------------

Joey Bada$$ On '1999', Using Type-Beats and Capital STEEZ Competition | For The Record - Duration: 35:12.

You became painted as this champion of the boom bap era and the golden era of hip hop,

like this savior.

Did you feel that was a fair title?

Was that pressure to live up to?

Because obviously you're appreciative of that era, but you're from this era.

Right.

At first, it was something that I was proud of.

As I started progressing through my career, I started seeing it as something that people

were using to marginalize me.

You don't want anybody to tell you how to paint your picture.

You know what I'm saying?

You just don't want to be marginalized.

I don't think it's an artist part, I really think it's a human being thing.

What's up everybody?

Six years ago, a 17-year-old emcee, unknown, came out of Flatbush, Brooklyn and dropped

a mixtape so ahead of his years that it really propelled him to be one of the top artists

of this generation, so you know we had to have to him on 'For The Record,' man.

I wanna welcome my man, Joey BadA$$.

Much love, King.

How you feelin'?

I'm doing good.

How are you, man?

I'm doing good, man.

Just doing what I gotta do.

Right.

Yeah.

Shifting culture-

Maintaining it.

Propelling things forward.

Yeah.

Normal for you.

That's a normal day for you.

Yes sir.

Yes sir.

Man I wanted to have you over here, man, so we could talk, because actually for the fans,

for the Day One fans, something really special is happening.

Your first mixtape, '1999,' is streaming now.

It's everywhere, right?

Tidal-

Available everywhere now finally.

It's been six years, you know what I'm saying?

We finally got it up on the six-year anniversary, but yeah, 'cause a lot of people don't know,

but this project, which is my first project ... I was only 17.

I was actually still in high school at the time, but this pretty much was my claim to

fame, you know what I'm sayin'?

Me dropping this project was the moment that, like, changed my life, so I always thought

that it was important to get it ... 'Cause back then, it was a whole different game.

Like streaming didn't even exist yet.

Right.

Right.

We could download it.

It definitely didn't even exist yet.

Yeah.

It was like-

We could download it or for DatPiff, you put it on your iPod.

You put it on your-

LiveMixtapes, DatPiff ... It's so crazy now because if somebody dropped a mixtape right

now and it's only on like LiveMixtapes or DatPiff, I would not hear it.

Right.

And it's no disrespect to them 'cause-

Nah none at all.

I know what the mixtape culture has done for hip-hop-

Absolutely.

Because it really allows us to get up, but the way that technology is moving so fast-

Yeah, nah.

Things changed.

It just exists in that world only.

Six years later, it's a whole different game, you know what I mean?

And it's interesting, too, because sometimes I think, like, damn, what if streaming existed

back then?

Like, this would be a whole different ... I'd be a whole different, like, I'd be in a whole

different place, you know what I'm sayin'?

Not that I don't like where I'm at, but it's just an interesting thing to think about,

so I'm glad that I even got the opportunity to put it out on streaming platforms now and

owning it 100 percent, you know what I mean?

So I already know this is, in my future, gonna be, like, just something great.

That's dope, man.

Yeah.

Let's go back a little bit, man.

I mean, I remember the first time I heard Joey BadA$$ is I saw a video for "Survival

Tactics."

Which was with Capital STEEZ.

Rest in peace.

And it was exciting.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing because y'all were so young but y'all we're spittin'.

Like it just seemed beyond y'all years.

The other thing that I don't know if I ever told you this ... You got the beat, the instrumental

was a Styles of Beyond beat.

Right?

And they had sampled the record called 'Fried Neckbones and Some Home Fries,' which was

the original sample.

For "Survival Tactics?"

Yeah.

Oh that's crazy.

The original sample ... Here's where I'ma fuck you up.

The original sample…

My great uncle made that record.

Wow.

So that's my grandmother's brother, Willie Bobo, old Latin jazz musician.

Wow.

So automatically, when I heard the beat, my ears perked up like, "Oh wow."

That's crazy.

Because I used to grow up listening to that music and it was such a part of me that I

didn't know ... I was like, "Yo it would be ill if somebody flipped it."

With that, "Oh, oh ..." ?

Yeah.

No, no, no.

The horn part.

Oh that's crazy.

And I just never really heard it flipped like that, and it was hard, just a hard record.

So, like I said, my ears perked up then, what y'all was spittin' about then, the video with

y'all with the masks.

Yeah.

We was hooked.

We was just staring at YouTube like that.

How did that song come about?

I feel like that was the one that really got everybody kinda looking.

So I'll tell you, right?

Like I said, I was still in high school at the time.

Steez had already graduated because he was two years older than me, but we still hung

out every time I got out of school I would still go link him, so I actually wrote my

verse to that song to a MF Doom instrumental called 'Monkey Suit,' and I remember,

one time, like ... Yo, wait.

Am I trippin' or was Steez still in school?

Because I definitely ... Nah, he was actually still in school, so I was actually a sophomore

when I wrote that record because he just got back from prom or whatever.

He was a senior and shit, and I just seen him in the cafeteria.

I'm like, "Yo, bro, you gotta hear this verse," because he had just put me onto MF Doom, so

I was going crazy discovering tracks, records.

And then, me, back in the day, what I would do is ... I probably wouldn't even listen

to the song.

I would listen to the beats first because I was so attracted to the sounds of, like,

you know what I mean?

Of just whatever era that was that we was exploring.

But long story short, I rapped a verse for him in the cafeteria.

He was fucking with it and he was like, "Yo I think you should rap it to this beat though,"

and he sent me the 'Styles Of Beyond' instrumental, and he got put onto that beat

by one of his, like, I say, like, big homie.

He used to just put Steez on a lot of just underground shit, so he put Steez onto that

and then Steez put me on and then literally after school, we just went back to my crib

and we just recorded that shit in my room.

And it's so crazy because I was recording my shit first, my verse, and then he said

something like, "Yo you gotta put more energy," like, "Let me show you how to do it," and

then he went and recorded his shit in one take.

Wow.

Bodied it.

And I was like, "Damn," so I came right after him and boom.

I laid my shit and that was the song.

That's crazy.

Yeah.

Y'all did that after school?

Mm-hmm.

Literally in my room.

My room is, like, probably was not even the size of this, and we was all in there.

And that's the same version?

You didn't go back in and re-record it or anything?

This is the same version that exists today, is that same version?

Same version.

Actually the only thing that got changed, there was this intro in the beginning on the

original song.

I'm saying some shit like, "Yo, don't be too loud 'cause my moms might come home," or some

shit like that.

I was saying some shit like that, but we took that out on the version that the people know

today.

That we heard.

That's dope.

So let's go back a little bit.

This '1999' mixtape, was it like an afterschool thing for you?

Because first of all, Edward R. Murrow high school in Brooklyn, I always wanted to go

to that high school.

I didn't get accepted, but Joey and the pros went to Edward R. Murrow ... Most of the pros.

Was this just like an afterschool thing with ... I guess the question is, was it a hobby

or did y'all really know…

Was there really kinda, like, a purpose and a plan?

It's interesting because, for me, it was always like a plan.

It was always something that I felt like was not gonna fail, something that was just gonna

happen, something I was just meant to do.

Like I remember when I first met Steez, before we formed Pro Era, we was just hangin' out.

We were just ... kids around the school who knew, was aware of each other, that we rap,

me, Steez, CJ, and a few of the other pros, and I remember seeing Steez all the time,

and it's like, I seen that he wasn't going super serious, like, with his craft, so I

used to always tell him, like, "Yo, bro.

Is this not what you wanna do?

Is this not something you're tryna take serious?"

He's like, "Yeah.

I mean, I will, eventually," like, that was always his attitude, so I feel like I almost

kinda pushed him a little bit too.

I was like, "Yo bro.

Get serious on this 'cause I never met somebody as talented as you."

You know what I mean?

Like, "You should go hard 'cause I'ma go hard, but like, if anything, we should do this shit

together."

You know what I mean?

That was, like, the whole thing, so that just turned into us hanging out more, us creating

music more, like cutting class, and we used to go in the auditorium and behind the stage,

there was, like, this super wardrobe room, so we would cut class, we would go back there,

and we literally set up the whole studio.

Me, Steez, Powers, CJ, and a few other homies in the school, and then that just turned into

an everyday thing, and then, eventually, we was just like, "Yo, we're a thing."

You know what I mean?

"We gotta make it official," and then Steez came up with the name, and then, boom.

What equipment were y'all using?

Were y'all walking around with a Mbox or something like that?

Yeah, just a Mbox and a fucking microphone, you know what I'm sayin'?

Like, we had a musical department in our school, so we had access.

Powers was in the music program, so we had access to a little mini keyboard, a little

drum machine, and a little microphone, you know what I'm sayin'?

Dope.

Yeah.

Shoot, I remember the first time we met.

Before we met, I was working at MTV, and...

Oh man.

It was so bad that day.

We had you Skype into MTV, that show we did called Rap Fix.

Oh shit, yeah.

Oh, man.

I featured you with a guest and you were, like, in gym class or something like that

or you was like by the lockers.

Like, you were Skyping for MTV in high school.

Yeah, nah.

I was literally in the staircase and shit.

Like I had to, like, just duck off to the side or whatever because I'm live in school.

I'm like, "Alright.

Let me just come out this class real quick."

Bradley like, "Yo, you gotta do this interview."

I'm like, "Alright.

Bet."

Me and Powers.

We found this little secret staircase and shit.

We just did it in there.

Yeah.

That was so dope.

I always felt like you was mad at me because the idea was…

We knew we had Odd Future as a guest and Sway was supposed to host, and Sway, big homie,

way more experienced than I was, he had got sick the last minute.

He said, "Yo you gotta host," and I was experienced, but those were some wild dudes and it was

all 10 of them at once, so I said, "Man, I gotta find an artist that's so dope that they

can't front on him," because I just knew what it was.

And picking Joey BadA$$, I said, "Man, they gon' love this.

They have to," and Tyler was a little flippant about it.

I mean, he was just so...

And it's like, I could understand where he was coming then.

Even now, it's like, he was on some shit where it's like, "Yo we're promoting our shit,"

like, "Why the fuck you tryna get somebody else to get some type of notoriety off of

us and shit?", so I understood his anger but everybody else was pretty much showing love.

But it was cool.

The funny thing that impressed me about you too is, you know, obviously they were joking.

Odd Future, lots of times, they not even serious.

They just be funny to be funny.

Yeah.

And you was throwing it right back.

Everything they would hit you with, you hit 'em right back.

Oh, yeah, because to be honest, I was a fan.

We was all fans.

Pro Era, at the time, we was totally aware of Odd Future.

Like, if anything, they inspired us, you know what I mean?

To actually kind of become a collective.

We was aware that, like, okay, we're almost like the East Coast version.

Not that we was tryna be like them, but we was aware.

They were kids on the West, formed a collective.

We're kids on the East, formed a collective.

You know what I'm saying?

So I was already aware of their personalities and their characters, and I was pretty much

prepared.

I was like, "Okay.

I don't know what you thinkin', how you thinkin' this gon' go, but I'm ready for whatever...

You know what I'm saying?

They gon' say or whatever."

I definitely felt so bad about that day, man.

Nah it was funny to me, honestly.

Right.

I thought me and Left Brain had real beef though.

I was like, "Alright.

When I see him, we fightin'."

But y'all good?

Yeah.

We was chillin'.

I seen him a couple times.

I was just like, "Whatever, bro."

No you did.

I remember this.

You did say that, Left Brain, you said that his face looked like Squidward's house.

Like yo y'all gotta understand it.

If y'all go even find this interview on the Internet, it's hilarious.

No, it's something to talk about, definitely.

Moment in history, moment in history.

So, let's go back.

And then I remember you actually coming up to MTV for real and we had to wait.

We were trying to do the interview in the morning.

We had to wait 'til you got out of school and then we got a note.

They was like, "Yo, he wanna bring all his friends with him-"

Yeah.

From school and I feel like 15 of the pros came up and they were in this interview with

you.

How important was it for you, from then ... Okay, so '1999' is the Joey BadA$$ debut mixtape,

but it introduced us to Steez in a lot of ways, to Chuck, to Caution-

CJ.

CJ was on that.

Yeah.

All of that.

Not even Caution yet.

Wasn't he on "Suspect?"

Well, yeah.

Yeah, yeah.

He was on "Suspect."

Yeah.

Pretty much everybody.

Yup.

So it wasn't even just this dream for you.

You were bringing everybody with you from day one, no matter what.

Right, right.

I mean like, for me, at that time, we had formed something that I felt was greater than

any one of us just being on our own, in a ...

...On our own, just in an individual capacity, so me being the one to get the most shine

at the beginning, I thought it was very important to make sure that I still got to shine that

light on the crew, you know what I mean.

But in hindsight looking back, I thought that it would go a little different when I would

bring my crew to interviews with me.

I wasn't mindful of the fact that, okay, these people are only trying to ask me questions,

you know what I mean?

Had I been more mindful of that, it would have been a different type of approach, you

know what I'm saying?

Instead of just having my gang just sitting there, you know what I'm saying?

But, yeah, it was was always important for me to bring the whole team along because I

feel like we all have something special and that just us as a whole was special, so I

always wanted that to be known.

I always respected that about you.

I remember at the time getting the note from my boss like, "Yo, we can't have all these

people up here."

For me, I was like, yo-

And I be on some shit like, all right, I'm not coming.

You're not coming, but my whole thing was like, you, they in high school.

They might not never ... and not that we didn't think there was a future, but this may never

happen.

This may be a once in a lifetime ... think about when you was in high school, how much

that meant, it was like, alright, cool.

The dope thing about it is, that's the, Kirk Knight comes up that day, Chuck Strangers

like ... And we all get our own relationship, like, Genius just shot a piece with Kirk Knight

without Joey BadA$$ anywhere.

Facts.

Yeah it had nothing to do with me.

We've done things without Joey BadA$$ anywhere.

I kind of feel like you spoke into existence, and I'm looking up the lyrics now, "Waves."

You got this lyric, right, like: "These brothers today is loco.

You'll get it in ya vocals if you ain't a local.

Yeah, that's why I'm tryna go global.

Yeah, that's why I'm tryna be a mogul."

Was this what you envisioned?

Were those just lyrics back then or did you see this coming?

It's so crazy because, "Waves," man, anytime I hear it again, I'm just like, damn.

Everything that I spoke about, I really manifested.

You know what I mean?

It was like a manifest destiny song in a type of way, because my mom's driving a Rover now.

I met Hova a few times.

You know what I'm saying?

I've got gold records.

I've met up with Madlib.

Global now.

At that time, I was just overly ambitious and like I said, at that age, I just knew

that it was going to happen for me.

It was just a feeling inside, I'm not going to fail.

It's just going to work.

Writing it down I feel like made that even stronger, made the possibility even stronger.

When they say when you write your ideas down or whatever, it's easier to attain them.

How did you get ... So you impressed, one, just because you can spit, I think was super

impressive.

Like your talent was impressive.

It could have been over any type of beats and with those lyrics and the flow and the

intensity that you were spitting at, the talent was evident.

I think that you caught the hearts of a lot of hip hop fans based off of your musical

choices.

Now, I had seen you say somewhere, I think it was on '47 Minutes,' that necessary

the beats that you were picking from MF Doom or Lord Finesse or whatever, you weren't quite

maybe familiar with the songs.

You were just searching instrumentals on YouTube, so there was a vibe that you was going for

and you weren't necessarily maybe a big fan of the Lord Finesse record that you picked,

because you had never heard it.

Yeah to this day I still haven't heard this record.

To this day.

I like the beat that I used.

I still haven't actually heard the record that was made over that beat.

That was something that I did a lot at that age, because I was easily influenced.

So because of me knowing that, I didn't want to hit it, and especially if I had a beat

that I really loved, I didn't want to hear anybody else over it.

I just wanted to get my fresh approach to it without hearing how this guy came on the

shit or how the song sounded originally or anything.

And also, I just didn't have no beats.

I had no producers really at that time.

I had Powers and Kirk but they was really just starting up.

They wasn't at the level yet where they was able to make the exact sounds that I wanted

all the time, you know what I mean?

That's really what I started at.

I feel like that's the precursor to the Type Beats era-

Which is crazy.

... because now you can go on YouTube and type in "Joey BadA$$ type beat."

Which is crazy.

I've used two early.

Like, my 'Christ Conscious' song, that's from me searching "Joey BadA$$ type beats,"

and then the song that I got with X on his latest album, we was just in his crib and

that was a "Capital Steez Joey BadA$$ type beat."

We just heard it.

It was like boom.

This is it.

What were you searching back then to get the beats, to get the beats that you selected

for '1999.'

What were you searching?

What were the search terms?

MF Doom instrumental, and then that would take me down a rabbit hole.

It would bring me to Madlib, and then Madlib would bring me to J Dilla, and so on and so

forth.

J Dilla to Lord Finesse, and so on and so forth.

That's pretty much just how I found them.

YouTube was probably like ... YouTube don't get the cut that it deserves, because I feel

like YouTube's helped a lot of people, especially musicians.

That's dope, man.

I just wanted to talk about that, to give the lesson, because I think the Type Beat

coaching that was really a business, there's a lot of producers who survive off of Type

Beats.

Yeah, no, really though.

And just knowing that stuff's on- Motherfuckers is lit off of Type Beats.

Right, absolutely.

But this stuff don't live in a vacuum.

It's not that one day, somebody woke up and said, "Oh, I'm going to do a Joey Badass Type

Beat."

It really kind of starts from you just being young and other musicians like yourself being

young, searching for old instrumentals, and then it evolves into something else.

That's a fact.

And you know what I think is cool about Type Beats is like, as an artist, we all go all

through our phases where we want to get experimental, we want to do this or we want to do that.

So the fact that I can just go on YouTube and just search up my Type Beats and I can

hear the sounds that people automatically think that I'm supposed to be on is like a

way to never get lost, almost.

You know what I'm saying?

It's like, boom, oh, shit, this shit just came out two months ago.

This is still ... this is the frequency that people hear me on, or if I was to search anybody

Type Beats, this is the frequency that they hear these people on which they think is the

right thing.

I think that's a cool aspect about it as well.

Let me ask you a question because then, that's interesting, after '1999,' you became

painted as this champion of the boom bap era and the golden era of hip hop, like this savior.

But at the same time, you're young.

You're 17 at the time, right now, 22?

23.

23.

Just turned 23 this year, right?

Yeah.

Did you feel that was a fair title?

Was that pressure to live up to?

Because obviously you're appreciative of that era, but you're from this era.

Right.

At first, it was something that I was proud of, because it was different for the era that

I was in.

Nobody else was on that wave.

I was a '90s baby at heart, you could come to my crib and you see my baby photos, the

way I was dressed, I had the jays on with the polo on so I feel like that was always

naturally me, you know what I mean, like who I was since literally a baby.

I wanted to keep that going.

I just felt like that was something that was so true to me.

But as I started progressing through my career, I started seeing it as something that people

were using to marginalize me and that became a problem for me as an artist, because I felt

like people were limiting me.

You know what I'm saying?

They were only thinking I could only do this, so then very quickly the urge or the passion

changed for me.

It became to show people that that's not the only thing I can do.

You know what I mean?

But looking at it all in hindsight now, I feel like it's just phases you go through

as an artist.

You don't want anybody to tell you how to paint your picture, or you don't want anybody

to tell you that you can only paint a certain picture.

You know what I'm saying?

You just don't want to be marginalized.

I don't think it's an artist part, I really think it's a human being thing.

It's funny, I hope you don't get mad that I say this.

I hope so now.

Fuck it, we was here with London on da Track and he was playing some joints that he had

in stash, some joints that he's working on for his project, and he played this one joint

and this MC came on and I'm like, yo, we killed it.

Yo, who is that?

He was like, "Yo, you don't recognize, you don't know who that is?"

Because the bounce was so different, I said nah.

He said, "Yo, that's Joey BadA$$ running on the track."

How is it for you even to work with somebody in the A or something like that, how freeing

is it for you?

I mean, it's dope, man, especially London.

London is such a ... me and him, we're very similar.

We're very open-minded.

At first when we started together, it was kind of like this thing where he kind of wanted

to meet me in the middle but I had to communicate to him, like, nah, don't meet me in the middle.

I want to just come at your world.

Just set me up so I can come to your space and from there, we just have a great chemistry

to say the least.

I like stepping out of my comfort zone, because if I don't, I don't feel like I'm challenging

myself.

What I can say is it's a balance.

It's a balance.

If I do three of those type records, whatever you might call it, then I gotta do three of

these other type records.

Yeah, I gotta balance it out and shit, I'm like, oh shit, I'm weighing too much to this

side, and then boom, balanced again.

But you have that freedom to go and create.

Oh yeah, absolutely.

And when they hear it, hopefully they'll get to hear it if it ever comes out, but it sounds

really dope, bro.

I was super impressed and it just made me really excited for what's to come.

Thank you.

For our first episode of 'For the Record,' this show that we have, when you talk about

balance, because you low key a journalist now, too, man, you got '47 Minutes' podcast.

Oh, shit, I didn't know I was a journalist.

We put you in the journalist category, I mean, you had Styles P up there, you had Vince Staples.

I ain't interview Vince Staples yet.

You know what I'm saying?

Zombies.

Zombies.

Just had Yachty.

And Lil Yachty.

Yeah, Lil Yachty was on the same chair that you were sitting in and said that he wanted

to have a conversation with you about this hip hop.

It's funny because I seen that interview and that's what made me reach out to him, like,

yo, let's make this happen, you know what I mean?

So shout out to you.

I was so happy to see that happen.

We're still kind of on this topic about really not putting artists in a box and I really

feel like in this generation more so than ever, y'all breaking down so many walls and

barriers, it's different from the generation before y'all.

What did y'all come up with that conversation of the state of hip hop between Joey Badass

and Lil Yachty?

What did y'all come up with?

What was the conclusion of that?

Trying to think, was there actually a conclusion?

I mean, I feel like the whole purpose of the show that I do, the '47 Minutes' thing,

is to just bridge the gap more than ever, more than it is about trying to find a conclusion.

You know what I'm saying?

It's really more about just trying to understand each other and our perspectives.

You could think something about somebody that you never met and then you meet them and actually

have a conversation about them with topics that you've been wanting to speak to them

about, and it would totally change your whole perspective on that person.

The thing with me and Yachty is like, this year, i was already awakening up to the idea

of just what the game is today.

So, having that conversation with him kind of like just ... it just gave me a deeper

understanding of where we are and the different sides of the spectrum and why things are a

certain way.

You know, he was in college and he was broke and then he just started doing this thing

that was fun to him and it worked.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that, you understand what I'm saying?

I don't think everybody gotta be a lyricist, I don't think everybody gotta necessarily

take it as seriously as other people.

I think that's just the way it is.

I feel like it's kind of always been that way.

People may argue, like, oh, in the '90s, there was more talented MCs across the board, but

there's always been people just doing it for fun.

We look at this wall over here, I don't know if the cameras can see it, but we got a Kid

'n Play record.

You know, Kid 'n Play was from the era, the same era that Rakim and Big Daddy Kane were

getting it in.

And they just dancing and having fun.

Partying and pushing it.

People enjoyed that and we never compared them.

They couldn't rap like Kane or rap like Rakim, but it was like, man, throw that house party.

To have fun.

We want to turn up, you know what I'm saying?

You need all sides of the spectrum.

Everybody going to do what they're supposed to.

You need your Lil Yachtys.

You need your Joey BadA$$es.

You need your so on and so forth, you know what I'm saying?

What's the biggest change from the '1999' drop until now with Joey BadA$$?

Biggest change ... Like, personally?

Artistically, however, however much you feel different, however much you feel ...

I mean, life-wise, I've lost two very important people.

Two people who were extremely close to me, extremely impacted my career, so that definitely

had a life toll on me.

Currently, now, I am a dad.

I had my first seed, so ...

Congratulations.

Thank you, that definitely changed a lot for me, and you know, I'm older now, I'm wiser,

I'm much smarter.

I look back, in hindsight, all the time to those '1999' days, and just being young

and inexperienced, and seeing a lot of things for the first time, and probably not going

about things the way I should have, but learning.

So, I'm just glad that I could be at this point, now, where it's like, I've started

early.

So, to still be here at 23 and still feel like I have a whole nother 15 years to go,

like, that's probably the greatest change, the best change, to still be young in the

game six years later.

Like, in four years, I'll hit my ten year mark, and I'll only be 27.

Jay-Z, we always say this, Jay-Z didn't drop 'Reasonable Doubt' until he was 26.

Till he was 26, exactly.

I will be one year older than that, probably on my fifth project, and still going.

I'm just blessed, man, I'm just thankful for where I'm at.

Grateful that I could provide for my family, and for my loved ones.

And, yeah, I think the greatest change is just going from a boy to a man.

Did you ever think that, too, in '1999,' you also, at 17 years old, was rapping about

having children, and the wife and kids, and starting a family of your own, and that's

already starting.

You really did manifest so much of those lyrics on that album.

Yeah, it really is crazy, man.

Alright, man.

Yo, last couple things before we get outta here, man, the show's called For the Record;

I wanted to throw some rapid fire questions out at you, and the first thing that comes

to your mind, you say what it is, alright?

What's your favorite '1999' record?

Your favorite record off the '1999' mixtape?

I've got a couple.

Can I say a couple?

"Pennyroyal," just because that was so, at the time ... It just captured my emotions.

I was going through feeling heartbreak for the first time, or being in love for the first

time, and just giving it this dark, twisted spin.

I always, super revered that record.

Once I made it, I was like, aw man, this is one of my favorite records I've ever made,

so "Pennyroyal" for sure.

I love "Funky Ho's."

Just because like, I don't know, how playful I got with it?

It's funny, because that was one of the last records I made for '1999,' because I was

at this point where I was looking at all the records I had, and I was like, I ain't even

really got nothin' that's like, playful, or maybe you wanna, you could play it at a party

or some shit, so I just made that, boom, and I loved the way that turned out.

And then, I gotta say "Daily Routine," that was the first song that I didn't use

a pen to write.

Wow, you freestyled that, kinda made it up on the edge?

Yeah, just, like, boom.

And I loved that song, just the message I'm talking about in it, and ... Yeah, that's

it, I- the whole goddamn thing.

The whole tape.

Alright, what was the hardest '1999' record to write?

That's a good question.

Let me just think real quick.

Oh, damn, fuck it, we off that question.

I was gonna say "Snakes" is also probably one of my favorites, but the hardest one to

write was probably the intro, because it came last.

It came dead last.

Like, I had the whole project, and I had no intro, and I was like alright, how am I gonna

start this thing?

And I literally just took a walk down my block, East 34th Street, and they had this, I went

inside this school yard, and I'm just chillin' there, I'm in the little jungle gym, like

deadass by myself, and I'm just like coming up with this verse in my head, acapella, and

I was like, "How am I gonna start this?

What is the first thing I want people to hear from me or get from this project, as soon

as they put it on?"

And there was, "It's been a minute since they seen a style with no gimmicks," soon as I

came up with that I was like, that's it right there, because that's exactly what this is.

Everything at that time, was coming out, it had a gimmick, it was this, it was that, I

was like no, this is just what it is.

And then, boom, I had eight bars.

I went to my man Chuck crib, and he played, literally the first beat he played, I was

like boom, that's the intro.

And then I just finished it, right there.

Shout out Chuck Strangers.

Shout out Chuck.

Let's do this last one.

Who had the best verse on the '1999' record "Suspect?"

I'd say it's between me and Steez.

I mean, I'd say Steez, of course, but I don't wanna downplay my verse, because to me, at

that point, I was like this one of my best verses, too, like, "God made three Big's,

two Pac's, but he only made one error," I was like yeah, this shit is ... definitely

between, I'd say Steez, my vote is Steez.

But, I know it's between those two.

Did it get competitive between y'all?

All the time.

All the Pro's are on "Suspect?"

Yeah we all wrote that at the same time, together, we just had this ... It was one of our first

big studio sessions, we all got there, let the beat loop for hours, we all sat there

around the room, and just wrote our verses.

But yeah, that's what made it so fun, and that's what made it so good, because we was

constantly pushing each other, especially me, Steez, and CJ.

Like, at that time, we were literally coming to school each day ready to tear each other's

heads off.

You know what I'm saying?

Like, Steez would come through, boom, kill us one day, so we like, alright, next day,

like yo, we gotta get this nigga, you know what I'm saying?

We gotta come back with the firest verse, come back, boom, yeah, I won today, let's

go, like, keep it going, and on the tracks, it was the same thing, we always wanted to

...

It was friendly competition, more than anything, but we always wanted to push each other, or

be the best.

Still sharp as steel, like they say, right?

Mm-hmm.

And then, finally, man, again, the show is called 'For the Record,' so I want you

to finish this sentence, it will allow you to say anything you wanna say, you can set

the record straight-

I like the way your shirt matched with the cards.

You know, we did that, genius, what up?

So, just finish this sentence for me, man, you can tell the world anything you want,

"For the record ..."

For the record, lot of new music on the way, lot of new announcements coming up, so stay

tuned, for the record.

Alright, Joey, man, to have you on the guest here means everything.

To be here means everything, for sure.

And I'm so happy this record is out on stream, and I don't gotta fumble around on my phone

or look on my old hard drive to listen to it, so thank you for coming on the show, good

luck with everything, brother.

Thanks a lot, king.

Thank you, brother.

Much love.

For more infomation >> Joey Bada$$ On '1999', Using Type-Beats and Capital STEEZ Competition | For The Record - Duration: 35:12.

-------------------------------------------

OnePlus 6 Sales Prove There's A Market For The Notch - Duration: 2:26.

OnePlus announced that it has already sold over one million units of OnePlus 6, and that

it only took 22 days to reach that milestone.

So even with a notch, the OnePlus 6 has become the company's fastest-selling device of all

time.

In comparison to the two previous OnePlus phones, the OnePlus 5 and 5T took three months

to reach the same milestone.

While 1 million sounds like a large number, it's quite small in relation to sales for

phones of Samsung or Apple, which can move tens of millions of devices within the same

amount of time, or less.

But then again, if we talk specifically about OnePlus phones, the OnePlus 6 outsold the

OnePlus 5 or 5T by more than 3 times.

That says something.

While smartphone enthusiasts like you and I have already gotten sick of this notch trend,

it appears we're just a minority.

Most of them don't even care about it.

And I guess this is a sorta bad news for people who don't like the notch because none of the

companies are suffering from implementing it.

The fact that OnePlus managed to move over a million phones in less than a month proves

that they're doing something right.

And it also proves that, the notch is here to stay.

But Thankfully, the notch won't be there forever.

Phones like Vivo NEX proved that you don't necessarily need a notch to go fully bezel-less.

Although it has a popup camera and it might look like it may break at anytime, but as

Vivo explained, the system that it's using is rated to move the front-facing camera up

to 50,000 times and lift up to 500-grams of weight.

I hope we see this technology in more products down the road.

It may not be the perfect solution to creating a bezel-free phone, but at least in my opinion,

it's the best one we've had yet.

Anyway, One million sales in 22 days is an accomplishment for OnePlus considering that

they are best known for their digital marketing.

Companies like HTC and LG are struggling to stay relevant even with their new flagship

device releases and having a presence in retail space.

While OnePlus sells their devices through some retail partners, they have shown how

to convert Internet enthusiasm into sales.

So that said, let me know your thoughts on this down in the comments and I'll see you

tomorrow...Peace out!

For more infomation >> OnePlus 6 Sales Prove There's A Market For The Notch - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

BOMBSHELL: Mueller Forced to Remove ANOTHER Team Member for Anti-Trump Texts - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> BOMBSHELL: Mueller Forced to Remove ANOTHER Team Member for Anti-Trump Texts - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Syracuse Orange | Rex Culpepper Back For Summer Work Outs - Duration: 14:33.

Just gonna start with a quick opening statement

Right, I'd like to start off by saying that I'm extremely proud to be the Syracuse Orangemen

the way that this entire school has handled this situation from my teachers to

Know that that lot of training staff to coaches that are currently here two coaches that you know

I met here that have moved on to other places the supports been phenomenal

Everyone's been super willing to work with me and you know, obviously a huge shout out to my family

I wouldn't be standing here today

You know working out with my team if it wasn't for

The work that my mom put it in the work that my dad put in the time that my brother and sister spent with me

Just helping me be happy

so it's been a it's been a cohesive effort and

Cancers in the rear view mirror, I'm 100% cured

There's no, you know, I don't have to go back for a yearly scan or anything like that. It's all completely done

I want to get in the best shape. I possibly can so come August first

I'm ready to compete and I don't think it'll take Coach E. very long to get me there because you know

he's working us out great, but

Just having cancer in the rearview mirrors made me extremely

appreciative of just the small things in life and how

You know

You might take things for granted and get caught up in wins and losses

But truly life's a beautiful thing and I'm extremely excited to be where I am today

I

Just leading up. You know, I've been looking towards June first we're so incredibly long and when it was finally that day

It seemed like the light at the end of the tunnel and I knew that even though June first is my last day

it's still gonna take me, you know, four or five days to truly recover and start feeling like myself, but

when I when they took my

My IV or my PICC line out. It was magical. I was sitting in the seat and I was just like hugging my mom

We were both crying. We're just so incredibly happy and walking down the hallway and seeing

All the nurses who had been with me for so many hours and gone through

You know

so much with me seeing me finally walk out of there and ring that bell it I can't even put it into words the

closest thing I could say is that it felt like beating Clemson, I mean

You just feel so incredibly accomplished and so ecstatic that you know, you feel like nothing in your life could ever go wrong

And so that's the closest thing I could compare it to

On a similar note, not only did you beat cancer, but you're ready to go and in a few months you're gonna be there on August First. Have you thought about that accomplishment that not only do you beat this to everything but you're gonna

Have you thought about that accomplishment, that not only did you beat this terrible thing, but you're not going to miss any playing time.

Right and that's a huge testament to my mom cramming

all these green drinks down my throat and my doctors putting me on a regimen where I was able to work out between

Treatments and throw the football around and you know my high school coach

Let me come out and use the field and use some of his receivers

You know, I didn't fall too far behind. Obviously. I lost a little bit of weight, but nothing crazy

and I'm here today and I

knew that I could do it

But I definitely owe a huge. Thank you to

My support system and the people who've reached out to me to kind of keep me going

How long were you in the hospital for?

The way, so chemo first started that I would go in and I would be there for about four and a half hours

Two of those hours would be just liquid drop

Hydration, and then two of those hours would be the actual chemo drugs themselves

as that went along there were a few complications and we had to kind of restructure my

Chemo program and by the end I was spending six hours in the hospital

Just because I had to take the drugs in slow because they are you know, they're extremely hard on your body

they're extremely hard on your

Your systems and it's hard to there's not a set plan that works for everybody. So obviously there's some adjusting to be done

So by then it would be about six hours a day

As a football player

as someone who's got a Dad that's a football player, you're kind of a kind of a type A personality where you know,

You're on a schedule you're on a regimen. You're always doing things

how difficult was that period of time when you just got to sit there right and just

be alone with your thoughts.

It was a lot harder the first week because I wanted to be Superman I wanted to act like cancer wasn't happening to me

I wanted to be

writing essays during my chemo

I wanted to be getting things done and I just came to the

realization that you know cancer kind of throws everything else out the window and

While I'm still looking to get back on the field looking to finish school when I'm sitting in that chair

I'm you know, I'm fighting for my life and it it deserves my undivided attention. So I

Kind of relaxed on being such a type-a person and wanting to get so many things done and realizing like wow

This is extremely important

This is extremely powerful stuff and I need to be in tune with you know

What my heart rate is if I'm feeling short of breath and I would need to concentrate on myself for that those six hours

Why do you discover new things about yourself during that time 100%

I've been wearing, you know, an Apple watch at workouts. Just like I track my heartrate

and you you kind of just learn what different things in your blood mean what you can do to

You know help when those levels go down. I didn't know what a hemoglobin was before this

But now I know you know that affects the amount of oxygen that's going through my blood. So it is

you know, it was similar to when I tore my ACL I learned a lot about

Ligaments and you know how to strengthen your knee. So here we are

I've learned a lot about just the respiratory system blood kidneys and I think it's made me a more well-rounded person

But it definitely came at a cost

Well, I want to start off like on that note by just saying I kind of owe you guys a thank you because this has

become a story and

This has been able to affect a lot of people and I kind of owe. Thank you to you guys for

creating that story and allowing me to impact other people because

somebody came up to me in Syracuse and they wheeled their

IV pole over to me and just said hey like you're that kid that threw the touchdown I

Didn't think I was gonna make it through my chemo, but after seeing you play a football game

I know I can do it and I know it sounds corny

but like it really moved me and I

It's always it's easy to stand up here and say I want to help other people

But when someone actually comes up to you and says, hey man, like you really inspire me. I

Felt like I can't even describe it I felt euphoric

It's like wow like I you know Here I am fighting for my life. Maybe feeling a little bit. Sorry for myself

And here's somebody else who's seen what I'm going through and has drawn power from it

And that's when I just I kind of felt like you know what this isn't about me

This is about somebody else that I don't even know who's going to hear about this and this is going to hell them

So because it's become a story it's truly

Allowed me to push through some of the darkest times and some of the hardest times where you know

It's just me and my mom and we're I'll get it out and we're nervous and we don't really know what's gonna happen

You know, it's it's bigger than me and it's and that's you know

It's a testament to you guys for creating this story the way it is

Right, so

When I get out of the hospital

it's usually on the Friday and afternoon and

You know once your body's really

waned off all the fluids you're not as

super hydrated as you are and it allows kind of the lasting effects of the chemo to set in and

The best way I could describe it is

It's like when you get off a roller coaster and you feel kind of dizzy

But there's nothing you can really do about it. Like that's how I feel

I'd feel like I could you know

maybe lose consciousness and I would stand up just to go to the restroom where I'd be dizzy and

You just you experience effects that feel like it's it's super hard to think

It's hard to concentrate almost like, you know, a B D type feeling so they call it chemo brain

And it's a known thing, but I obviously felt that so it felt like I was kind of tearing my body down

I'm sitting in a chair. So my muscles are you know, I mean, I'm a prideful guy

I like to look in the mirror feel good about myself and I couldn't do that

So, you know it kind of made me question. What are we doing here?

We're talking about a lymph know that's four millimeters over the size that so, you know

It's four millimeters bigger than what they would just say, okay?

We're just gonna watch it. So instead it's four four millimeters over that line

So I have to go through treatment and I was thinking man. This is a whole lot of drugs for four millimeters

I'm you know, I'm destroying myself and

my mom and I would sit there we talk about it and we call people and

There was people that we found you felt the same way I did and grew up to be doctors

and so I knew that I could make it through but it is extremely trying and kind of makes you second-guess while you're doing

Right, I mean the best example I can give is that our partner Nolan Cooney and what do the same exact thing that I did

and I would call him and I'd

I'd be close to tears. I'd be like man, you know, you're perfectly healthy now

Did you go through the same exact side-effects that I did and and he did and it's just knowing that someone else went through

the same

Feelings the same mindset and made it out and as a healthy individual like that really helped me and then not to mention

Even just seeing my teammates

Posting pictures of workouts and everything it kind of gave me something to work work for like wow like I'm gonna be back there

You know

I shouldn't lose hope because there is a beautiful place that I'm gonna get be able to get back to and get back with my

best friends and my teammates so

Being a part of this team has definitely helped me through this

Like coming back

Whenever you rejoined practice. Mm-hmm. I just remember walking through

those two side doors to our weight room and kind of making eye contact with Kochi and he's

Smiling and he's not a very emotional guy but to see him smile just everybody

Give me a high five. Like I know it's corny, but man I missed it

All right, I gave a million hugs the first day

I was back out see people and you know

They could see me from afar excite the ball head they'd run up and give me a hug

So, I mean it's just really special. It makes you feel loved and that might sound corny too. But just to feel like

There's guys who truly have my best interests in mind and truly look out for me, and we're truly happy to see me

I mean, there's nothing like it. It's like an extended family

Well the first real work hours today and

I mean I was struggling to keep up just because they've been three weeks deep and you know

But I made it through all the sprint so I didn't quite make my times but I didn't skip a single one

I got all my reps

and obviously I'll you know be back probably within a week of where I was but it feels amazing again that my

Problems throughout the day are man like my muscles hurt. Like I'm sore like I it's it's just really beautiful

That that's the peak of my you know issues right now sore muscles and cramps I missed that

I

Mean I felt that feeling before after tearing an ACL and not playing my senior year of high school

I know what football means to me and I've teared up multiple times not necessarily

running out of the tunnel, but when I'm running onto the field

Whether it was for special teams last year when I actually started a game there's you know, that's why we play

Running out on the field

You know and almost brought me to tears and then throwing a touchdown I'm not gonna lie. Cheers. We're coming out. It's just

We we work so hard, you know for an entire year to play a you know

A 60 minute of playing time game. So, you know, I really cherish those moments

They mean an extreme amount to me and that's why we work the way we do and that's why you know

I've been dying to get back here is just for those those 15 minute quarters and you know being out

Just during the season that's that's why we work

Back here planning spent most of the most of the summer up here working out getting yourself back to where you were

Pre-cancer and then ready for yes, sir

So I'll back here for the summer but not only do I want to get myself in the physical shape that I was

Before and more but I also have to finish school because I I wasn't able to finish all my classes

Because I had to make chemo my number one priority. So I'm meeting with my teachers

Who?

Fortunately all are you know around Syracuse this summer

So that's also you know extremely important to me being a new house and being a prideful student is to you know

Finish and get back on the Dean's List where I was before

Thank you guys thank you guys

For more infomation >> Syracuse Orange | Rex Culpepper Back For Summer Work Outs - Duration: 14:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon City Hack - How to hack Dragon City gems for Android and iOS - Duration: 2:56.

Ank99.com

For more infomation >> Dragon City Hack - How to hack Dragon City gems for Android and iOS - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

The 311 Weekend for June 15 – June 17 - Duration: 2:18.

Hello, and welcome to the 311 Weekend, I'm Laura and I'll be your guide to New York

City sponsored events and services happening in the next three days.

Before we begin: This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is the important Muslim holiday of

Eid al-Fitr, Alternate Side Parking will be suspended on Friday the 15th and Saturday

the 16th.

Public Schools will be closed on Friday as well.

Alright, now onto the weekend.

Remember, the events I talk about are free and the details are at the onscreen link.

First: Saturday from one 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM is the much-anticipated Mermaid Parade!

The parade was founded in 1983 to bring mythology to life and let artistic New Yorkers find

self-expression.

It's features lots of hand-made costumes and is one of the highlights of summer in the

city.

Come out and experience this once in a year festival!

Come early!

Oh and don't forget about the family friendly parade area.

Second: Take a free class at NYC Dance week!

Friday through next Saturday come celebrate the joy and diversity of dance with this festival

of movement, fitness and wellness classes.

The event engages communities and families to experience dance, encouraging them to live

active, healthy lifestyles.

Third: 54 beautiful, custom painted pianos are hiding out all around New York City as

we speak, waiting to be experienced.

This weekend why not go find a beautiful Sing for Hope Piano and see the magic for yourself.

If you can't play that's great, sit and be entertained with impromptu performances

by talented pianists and passerby from around the city.

Finally: Its hurricane season and in New York City, there are six hurricane evacuation zones.

The Office of Emergency Management offers resources to ensure you're prepared, you

have a plan, and you know your zone.

Download the "Be Ready New York" brochure at the link.

Well that's a wrap!

Thanks for joining us and we'll see you next weekend.

For more infomation >> The 311 Weekend for June 15 – June 17 - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

I Worked As A Bouncer At A Nightclub For A Night - Duration: 7:04.

- I just want to let everyone know

that I hope you're having a great night tonight.

(crowd cheering)

Yes, but please try not to step out of line

or I will not hesitate to put you in a bare naked choke.

(playful music)

Hi there, I'm Aria and we're here

at the incredible Austin Powers-themed bar,

the Electric Pussycat,

where I'll be working as a bouncer for the night.

(sighing)

This will make sense in a moment.

I know you're probably wondering about the gi.

- [Robert] Yeah, what is going on with that?

- You got ruffians out there,

they want to shake down the establishment,

extort, whatever these hooligans do

but then they see someone decked out like this.

I mean, what would you do if you saw someone

watching the place--

- I'd possibly think twice or say what's he got?

It's not Halloween is it?

(laughing)

It is security so you wanna make sure

that people are having a good time

but in a fashionable manner.

You don't want any hooligans

or you know, some knuckleheads getting out of line

but at the same time,

you gotta realize that you wanna have a good time,

we've all been out but keeping it reasonable.

- I've never really been a big clubgoer,

so tonight, I'm looking forward

to getting a fresh perspective on night life

from the other side of the ropes.

But unfortunately, as much as Robert admires my gi,

it doesn't quite fit with their dress code.

So, I have to quickly pop next door for an outfit change

with one minor adjustment.

If things get rowdy, what's like protocol?

- So, if you're being destructive to property, you know,

and being belligerent and being too intoxicated,

those are signs that you're immediately out.

You know, whereas you're bumping into the chairs

that you'll see later on upstairs, okay,

that will get a warning, but if they're like,

"Okay, well, (beep) you", you know then, okay, you gotta go.

- Yeah, bare naked choke time. - Yeah, yeah.

Possibly, possibly. - Yes, absolutely.

- If they swing at you then I would say yeah.

(playful music)

- I've been training like all week for this.

- Look at that, look at that.

- Okay. - Look at that.

- [Ashton] Just for tonight, huh?

- Yeah, look at that. - Alright, look at you.

- Oh, oh, a fist.

(both exclaiming)

- [Ashton] There it is. - That's a coworker.

- There it is. (chuckling)

- But soon after my shift starts,

I suddenly get my first taste of the dangers

I'm facing tonight.

(suspenseful sounds)

This one lady tried sneaking in.

(suspenseful sounds)

The moment Ashton was like, "Oh, she's going."

It's like time stood still and I was just,

Hey, ma'am!

Ma'am, you need to get back here!

Please, Please. - Oh, oh, oh, oh.

- We need you out here, please, please.

- I have my I.D.

- Oh! (exhaling) - I thought you guys

knew who I was.

- Oh, we, oh (groaning and exclaiming)

It's scary to think that if she'd got in

and let's say, you know, she like assaulted someone, y'kno?

Who's responsible?

Me!

Me.

But luckily, as the night goes on, I begin to find my groove

(playful sounds)

Wow, that's a great I.D photo.

Do you have like a headshot photographer

you can recommend?

Oh, never mind.

How you doing?

Having a good night?

You know what would make it even more fun, though?

Is if we had some methamphetamines.

- Aha!

Unfortunately, that's not my game.

- Oh, you don't have any on you?

- Nah, nah. - No, no heroin?

- Nothing. (chuckling) - Good.

- I'm sorry, sorry.

- Whoa, whoa, he's trying to sneak on by.

- [Man] Watch out. - Aha.

- [Man] Watch out, Eric's coming through.

- Oh man, I got some photos that I need to show you.

Maybe you'll think twice.

You know what, we should get those photos--

- I don't think you need to do anything--

- I think we get-- - With those photos.

- I think we do, I think we get those photos blown up

and we just like put them against the wall.

I'm running out of battery, you know?

Like constantly having to show people the photos.

- [Man] Yeah, yeah, that's gotta be rough.

- Yeah.

- I'm gonna take you in right now.

We're about to do a sweep of the club.

Austin and the go-go dancers just hit the stage right now.

So, we wanna make sure that they're able to do their thing

and not being interrupted by any of the guests

trying to go on stage.

Nobody's throwing money, trying to be obnoxious either,

'cause that does happen sometimes.

And then we're gonna go up to the VIP area, take a look,

make sure it's not overcrowded.

We're gonna be able to guide the line,

making sure our cocktail servers

are able to get to our clients

to be able to get their drinks as efficiently as possible.

The things that I mentioned earlier, I want you to go ahead

and be on the lookout for them.

And if you need to take action, you can take action.

- Do you like put someone in a bare naked choke

if they do anything wrong?

- You're so into that bare naked choke!

- Hey, let's settle down here, you guys are having fun

but let's play it safe.

- We want you guys to have a good time

but we can only have one person per booth

and please try not to swing, okay?

- But even though we were luckily able to avert that crisis,

on our sweep, our cameras captured a suspicious-looking man

who was now on my radar.

But not wanting to burden Robert,

I decide to launch my own covert investigation.

And to help me on this task, I quickly call in Petey Plastic

an actor I once hired off of Craigslist.

Have you ever hooked up with anyone at the club?

- Oh, many times and in (chuckling) stage rooms, bathrooms.

(laughing)

- So, I saw someone upstairs that was acting, you know,

a little suspicious, a little borderline belligerent.

Unfortunately, he saw me

so I can't do an undercover operation

but I'd love for you to maybe look into this for me.

And if things get out of hand, I'll be there, don't worry.

- Typical night out, I got this.

- We could be saving lives here.

(suspenseful music)

With the clock racing against us,

Petey begins his hunt for this delinquent.

We need to act fast because who knows where he might be

and when he might decide to cause a scene.

But finally, Petey spots him and moves in.

- He is not trying to attack anybody

so we're all safe and good.

- Are you sure?

Did you look him in the eyes?

- I looked him dead in the eyes and saw him

and it's just perfectly fine.

(sighing)

- Close call.

Thankfully, it looks like we have

the situation under control

and as relief washes over me,

I'm able to enjoy the rest of the night,

completing my duties.

How do you feel the security at the bar is so far?

- The security at the bar is fantastic so far.

- How would you say I've been doing?

- You've been doing a great goddamn job.

- I took these photos for you, Robert.

- Oh, is that right?

- And in fact, as the night comes to a close,

I'm genuinely disappointed

that the evening has gone by so quickly.

Thank you so much.

- Well, thank you very much.

- Oh! - I appreciate it.

Overall, I would say good job because you follow direction

and you listened and you knew what to look for,

that's why you were able to find

some of the things that we had mentioned earlier.

You're very enthusiastic and people respond to that.

- Is there any chance I can keep this flashlight?

- Absolutely, it's all yours.

(laughing)

There you go.

- I'm so happy right now.

- So from Electric Pussycat, (mic thudding) Robert

- And Aria.

Bye-bye.

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

♪ Happy birthday ♪

Dear David S. Morell

(laughing)

- Perfect, You got it!

♪ Happy birthday to you ♪

For more infomation >> I Worked As A Bouncer At A Nightclub For A Night - Duration: 7:04.

-------------------------------------------

Josua Geenen - I Will Wait for You (feat. Todor Gadjalov) - Duration: 3:40.

We've talked all day

It's dark outside

I know everything feels right

Whatever you do I'll wait for you

Near or far away I'll miss every day

Whatever you do I'll be there for you

Tears are running down your face Hoping one day you could stay

But that day is not today

Trust me dear I will wait My love for you is so great

Baby just have faith I will wait for you

I will wait for you

My love is true You'll be gone soon

But there is nothing we can do

Let's just try together At least we'll feel better

Near or far away I'll miss every day

Whatever you do I'll be there for you

Tears are running down your face Hoping one day you could stay

But that day is not today

Trust me dear I will wait My love for you is so great

Baby just have faith I will wait for you

I will wait for you

The wait will be over One day you'll be mine

Baby just know I need you in my life

Tears are running down your face Hoping one day you could stay

But that day is not today

Trust me dear I will wait My love for you is so great

Baby just have faith I will wait for you

I will wait for you

For more infomation >> Josua Geenen - I Will Wait for You (feat. Todor Gadjalov) - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Reporter BLASTS Sarah Huckabee Sanders For Her Lack Of Empathy - Duration: 4:34.

At Thursday's White House press briefing, Sarah Huckabee Sanders really had, quite possibly,

one of the worst days that she has ever had as Press Secretary here for the United States.

First and foremost, actually, one of the things she did was say that she was praying for clarity

when asked about the reports that CBS had the day before saying, she was going to quit

by the end of the year, a claim she that vehemently denied, and now she says she's actually praying

for clarity.

We know she actually lied in that tweet, just one to add to the pile.

But the most important thing that happened yesterday was a reporter from Playboy, their

White House correspondent erupted at Huckabee Sanders in a way that every other reporter

in that room should have been doing for months.

Take a look.

That's been this administration's policy since the day we got here.

No.

Jeff Sessions made a decision in April that he was going to move from handling it as a

civil matter to a criminal.

It has been our administration's policy ...

Separating families.

The administration said it was a deterrent.

They're separating families to deter people from coming here illegally.

Our administration has the same policy since we started on day one that we were going to

enforce the law.

I know it was something that wasn't high on the priority list in the previous administration,

but it is on ours.

We're a country of law and order and we're enforcing the law and protecting our borders.

We would like to fix these loopholes and if Democrats want to get serious about it instead

of playing political games, they're welcome to come here and sit down with the president

and actually do something about it.

Jill.

Don't you have any empathy?

Jill, go ahead.

Come on Sarah.

You're a parent.

Don't you have any empathy for what these people are going through?

They have less than you do.

Jill.

Brian, gosh settle down.

Sarah, come on, seriously.

Seriously.

I'm trying to be serious but I'm not going to have you yell out of turn.

Jill.

They're telling us it's a law and they have, these people have nothing.

They come here with nothing.

Brian, I know you want to get some more TV time.

It's not that.

That's not what this is about.

It's not about that.

If I want to recognize you.

Answer the question, Sarah.

Go ahead Jill.

Honestly answer the question.

It's a serious question.

These people have nothing.

They come to the border with nothing, and you throw children in cages.

You're a parent.

You're a parent of young children.

Don't you have any empathy for what they grow through?

Jill, go ahead.

Two questions for you.

Firstly, does the president really believe that ...

Now obviously this reporter is upset rightfully so about the fact that this administration

enacted the policy to rip immigrant children from their parents, and house them in separate

detention facilities.

Every reporter in that room should have that same kind of visceral reaction to Huckabee

Sanders and the rest of this administration, defending this policy.

Even worse, as Huckabee Sanders also did during the press conference, defending these policies

by trying to use the bible as some kind of justification.

In fact, Jeff Sessions, Attorney General did the same thing earlier in the day, except

for the fact that the quote he used was the same one that was used in Germany to justify

locking up all the Jewish citizens and sending them to their death.

It also happens to be one that was actually in support of slavery.

But Sarah Huckabee Sanders didn't know that because she doesn't know very much at all.

So she used the same thing to defend this disgusting policy.

But what that reporter did there was point out to everybody in that room how to do it.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders needs that kind of reality check during these press conferences.

I mean, she insulted Jim Acosta during that same press briefing, which if you get the

chance, you need to watch the entire press briefing from Thursday because it's absolutely

abysmal.

But she told Jim Acosta that he can't read big sentences.

I mean, come on people.

Stop being nice to her.

Stop playing along.

Stop asking questions and when she doesn't answer just huff and oh, she didn't answer.

Stand up.

Get loud if you have to.

What's the worst that's going to happen?

They're going to escort you out of a meeting where everybody's doing nothing but lying

to you.

Oh well.

Deal with it.

This woman is pure evil.

A lying sack of crap, up there at that podium every day, insulting you and telling you things

that aren't true.

Anyone who doesn't repeat what this Playboy White House reporter did yesterday, that doesn't

stand up and get angry on behalf of everyone in this country, and confront her over both

her lies and her complete lack of empathy, then you deserve every lie and every insult

that Huckabee Sanders lobs at you.

For more infomation >> Reporter BLASTS Sarah Huckabee Sanders For Her Lack Of Empathy - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

#GoodNewsRuhles: Free Headshots For Veterans | MSNBC - Duration: 0:39.

For more infomation >> #GoodNewsRuhles: Free Headshots For Veterans | MSNBC - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

Blogger Extraordinaire Charlotte Smith gets us ready for thrifting season - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Blogger Extraordinaire Charlotte Smith gets us ready for thrifting season - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

My Picks for the Fashion Trends, Looks for Men over 50 Style - Duration: 8:33.

Hey awesome ones. So today we're going to do a fashion video where we're going to

switch it up a little bit and Bill's gonna do the fashion video today with

men's clothing. So take it away Bill. Hey awesome ones. Hey welcome to fashion

Friday. You're used to seeing Heather here I know that, but for today I thought

I'd take over and I thought maybe I chose some fashions for the guys for a

change. And maybe in the future we'll do a little more as well. So stay tuned.

Hey I'm no fashion expert and I'm not in the business either, but I know what I

like and you know what? I like to look good and when you look good you feel

good. Both of those go together perfectly. Now I've noticed a lot of trends over

the years that have come. For example red sneakers ripped jeans and you know

what? There's a lot of those trends that come that it's just not me you know. I

just I just can't get into that, however I have noticed a few that have come our

way and you know what? I really like them it's kind of caught my eye and that's

what I want to talk to you about right now. So I've found a few trends, actually

five of them that I think are gonna stick around for a while and that's what

I wanted to show you. And it's going to start with the one I'm wearing actually.

Now this trend is a fitted tighter look, a slim look, fitted slim look. You're gonna

see that the shirt is a little bit more tapered and the pants....pants are very

slim and narrow as well and I used to have the baggy look. And I'm gonna show

you that right now. This baggy look....now what you see here is

I have a nice shirt, but it's just not as tapered it's not coming in. It's not

forming to my body. The pants....with the pants here it's very baggy and you'll

notice at the bottom of the pants here, that it's almost like bell-bottoms. So

the look back then was a lot bagier for lack of a better word. And now

we're back to a slimmer more fitted look which I think accents your physique a

lot better and we all have different sizes where some of us are heavier, but

it's finding the right size and going from that point.

Hey just before I give you the number two trend, I've noticed it's a little

different today. You may have noticed the camera work seems a little different.

Heather's on the other side of the camera today so my apologies ahead of

time. Hey hey wait a minute. Hey it's Heather. Say hello Heather. Hello Heather.

There we go. So like I said we're switching things

around today. Now getting back to number two. The number two trend that I've

noticed over the last few years and especially recently are the colours. There

seems to be more of a trend. Guys are now wearing more colors. Heather and I went

out the other day to the mall and she said, oh Bill try this on and I went, I'm

not trying out a pink shirt. No way I I can't wear a pink. I'm not

gonna try it on. What did she say? Hey I just did a video on all pink. Anyway I

tried it on. Yeah I know. You know what. It actually looked good and and this is what I've

got on right now. I mean, I can wear this with beige pants, dark pants, navy, black,

but the point is I had to get out of my comfort zone and that was

getting into other colors. So experiment with some colors. One thing I want to

show you....this is probably the color most of us would tend to wear a lot of,

especially guys too. Black.... Not sure you can see that. It's the Black.

So what I'm saying now is let's try and experiment. I've got this long

sleeve shirt and again it's...it's kind of pink, but it looks great in the fall when

I'm wearing it with my khakis, my brown shoes, it really works.

Another color that looks good on me anyways, is it it's like a

yellow shirt and this looks great with jeans. Really good with jeans. And of

course blue. So you've got your Blues, your yellows, your...your Pink's and

experiment. That's all I'm saying is for my number....two experiment!

So number three. It's all about the material and I'm talking right now about

athletic apparel. I love to golf, I love to ride my bike, I love to play sports,

but I found that the materials they make now work a lot better on you. They wick

away the sweat from you. They keep you cooler, they also keep you warmer if

you're out in the cooler weather. Let me show you an example here.This is what I

used to wear. Now it's pretty similar, but you can see that it's...it's an all cotton

t-shirt and it would just....the sweat would just be covering it, to be covering

me and you just don't feel comfortable when you're performing like that, so

again it's it's all about the materials. Now they make and it keeps the sweat off

of you and it keeps you cooler and hey I love it. So that brings us to the number

four. Number four for me are fun socks, crazy socks, wild socks, whatever you want

to call it. And as I mentioned to you earlier I'm pretty conservative in my

fashions, but I've started to get into the fun socks let me show you a

couple of the ones I have here. For example this one here I don't know if

you can see it or not, this one I just purchased recently and it's it's got

some frogs on it. You can see that some frogs on it so I'm gonna wear this with

my black pants, maybe some Navy and behind that I also have like a blue

designer kind of..... not sure what you'd call that... but it's getting away from the

drab, something a little bit more exciting or fun as they say. And just

before I forget we're no longer going to put the link back to our blog in the

first comment, we're actually now going to have it in the description of the

video, the YouTube video. So check it out from there. So that brings us to number

five. And the number five trend that I've noticed over the years

is the untucked look. You may have noticed everything I've worn today in

the video has been untucked which is kind of hard again for me because in my

comfort zone growing up every was tucked in, but over the years they've

started designing clothes that are shorter in their length, and even if

they're not, you can always go buy something a little size...a size smaller,

so it doesn't ride down as far, but so the untucked look I think is here to

stay. I'm seeing it everywhere not only amongst young people but people our age

over 50 and you know what? it's really really looking good so check it out too.

And of course one guy that's always in fashion is little Hurricane. He never

seems to change, but hey we want to thank you guys for for joining....I want to thank

you for for joining me on this fashion video I did about the top 5 trends and

if you're just joining us for the first time we've got a subscribe button down

there. Press it and join our community. We've got a great community. On the

Fridays Heather usually does the fashion and the

beauty videos. Tuesday are more a lifestyle video.... such as boo, ba boo, ba

bu, ba bu ba, boo boo ba blay.....videos along that

line, so we'd love to have you.

Distractions are part of the game. Hurricane is on guard. He certainly is.

Keep going baby. Hurricane's our little Terrier. So he's always on guard when he hears

some noises, but what I'm trying to say is thanks for joining us and we love

having you from the bottom of our hearts. We love having you as part of our

community and you know what? We're gonna see you later awesome ones. Everyone's

invited to subscribe and join us on our videos.

For more infomation >> My Picks for the Fashion Trends, Looks for Men over 50 Style - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

Blood test for deadly uveal cancer of the eye gives new hope to patients after ECU research - Duration: 5:14.

Blood test for deadly uveal cancer of the eye gives new hope to patients after ECU research

   .

A rare and deadly form of melanoma in the eye can now be detected through a simple blood test rather than a costly, invasive biopsy into the eyeball after which people have to wait for weeks for their results.

Uveal cancer is a particularly lethal from of the disease.

In about half of all cases, the tumour will spread to other parts of a patients body.

Every year about 250 Australians are diagnosed with the cancer, which previously involved an agonising wait as samples were sent to the UK for testing.

One man who understands what this breakthrough means is Peter Samson, who first realised something was wrong when his vision collapsed in 2015.

I was sitting at the computer doing some work and all of a sudden I couldnt actually focus on the words, it was like a curtain came over my eyes, he said.

Mr Samson initially called his optometrist thinking it was a detached retina, but was immediately alerted to the seriousness of the situation.

We did tests and he was very concerned there was something there and within hours they had a big picture on the screen, he said.

I was told to have an ultrasound on my liver to check that it hadnt spread.

Mr Samson had a biopsy while getting surgery for the melanoma, and had to wait for more than a month while the sample was sent to the UK for testing.

He was one of the lucky ones, but the wait for the results was excruciating.

That was a really horrible time, not knowing what you are dealing with … I think I tried to keep it out of my mind.

I am an optimist … I was hoping for the best, he said.

Chromosomes key to prognosis.

Researchers from Western Australias Edith Cowan University have developed a simple blood test which can now determine if the cancer is at risk of metastasising to the liver.

Aaron Beasley was part of the research team which mapped the genetics of the cancerous cells to detect if they were present in a patients bloodstream.

In cancer cells, sometimes they have dysregulation of the cells and they can gain or lose chromosomes.

So what you are looking at is the amount of chromosomes that are in the cell, and that can tell you a patients prognosis, he said.

Mr Beasley said the trial meant patients could begin treatment sooner, and those patients who were diagnosed with uveal cancer could be diverted into clinical trials.

Breakthrough crucial for patient outcomes.

The discovery also brings several other benefits according to co-lead researcher Elin Gray.

Its less invasive so you dont have to do it through a biopsy to the eye, which can create complications … especially if you have the benign type, you dont want to compromise the vision, Dr Gray said.

Its a big breakthrough to be able to do it rapidly, less invasive so we dont have to potentially compromise the eye and then the results are expedited.

Its crucial for better outcomes … even if they have the aggressive form they will be monitored more closely….

Mr Beasley said the test would also help doctors have a much clearer picture about the cancers progression.

Researchers are already looking to expand the trial through collaborations with universities around Australia and the United States.

For more infomation >> Blood test for deadly uveal cancer of the eye gives new hope to patients after ECU research - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

How To Draw Cute Star Step By Step For Kids Easy Art Lsesson Simple Tutorial - Duration: 2:54.

How To Draw Cute Star Step By Step For Kids Easy Art Lsesson Simple Tutorial

How To Draw Cute Star Step By Step For Kids Easy Art Lsesson Simple Tutorial

How To Draw Cute Star Step By Step For Kids Easy Art Lsesson Simple Tutorial

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét