2018 Cozy Frontier Instant Mobile House for sale
-------------------------------------------
Nazia Iqbal Live Video Eid 2018 Nazia Live Pashto Just For U - Duration: 9:14.
Nazia Iqbal Live Video Eid 2018 Nazia Live Pashto Just For You Pashto Music
-------------------------------------------
Water use restriction issued for Northampton, effective immediately - Duration: 0:28.
For more infomation >> Water use restriction issued for Northampton, effective immediately - Duration: 0:28. -------------------------------------------
The Lion Guard The Kupatana Celebration Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Jack Nolan - Duration: 15:52.
PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!
-------------------------------------------
FNN: March for our Lives Rally in Chicago, Monsoon starts in Arizona - Duration: 9:15:23.
For more infomation >> FNN: March for our Lives Rally in Chicago, Monsoon starts in Arizona - Duration: 9:15:23. -------------------------------------------
Opioid overdose numbers down for most of Hampton Roads - Duration: 1:51.
For more infomation >> Opioid overdose numbers down for most of Hampton Roads - Duration: 1:51. -------------------------------------------
What does the new Hartford line mean for local business? - Duration: 2:32.
For more infomation >> What does the new Hartford line mean for local business? - Duration: 2:32. -------------------------------------------
Janet wants to tell Berry something | 4X Snipe | For you Mitch | JANET AND TOAST - Duration: 10:14.
Janet wants to tell Berry something | 4X Snipe | For you Mitch | JANET AND TOAST
-------------------------------------------
Community holds peace walk for woman found beaten to death at Cooley High School - Duration: 2:09.
For more infomation >> Community holds peace walk for woman found beaten to death at Cooley High School - Duration: 2:09. -------------------------------------------
NEET Cutoff 2018 For AIQ Revealed by Andhra Pradesh Govt - Latest News - Duration: 3:10.
Welcome to NEETLab - A free online coaching website for students.
NEET 2018 cutoff got revealed by the Andhra Pradesh State counselling authority, NTR UNIVERSITY
OF HEALTH SCIENCES.
In this video, I am going to tell you the exact NEET cutoff for each reservation category.
This will help you to find out whether you have chance to get MBBS seat through All India
Quota Counselling.
NEETLab provides latest news and updates regarding NEET counselling.
If you have not subscribed to this youtube channel.
I request you to subscribe to this channel now and click the bell icon to get notifications
on the latest updates.
Dr NTR University of Health sciences released Andhra Pradesh State Rank List for Andhra
Pradesh students who appeared for 2018 NEET examination based on the data received from
Ministry of Health, Government of India.
It contains the NEET score details for close to 39000 students who cleared NEET examination
from Andhra PRadesh.
From this report, we can find out the State Rank, All India Rank, and NEET Score for these
39000 students.
Based on the last year All India Quota Allotment report by Medical Counselling Committee, we
know that the NEET 2018 cutoff for OC was All India Rank 5500 and for SC it was 35000
and for ST it was 60000.
The corresponding NEET scores for these catgories last year was 575, 485 and 430 respectively.
From Andhra Pradesh State rank list, we identified the corresponding score for the same All India
Rank and compared it against last year.
This comparison revealed that this year NEET cutoff will be 10 marks less than the previous
year cutoff.
For SC category, there is 15 marks difference and for ST it is just 5 marks.
We have created Facebook group for Students who are participating in All India Medical
Counselling.
You get a chance to interact with other students who are participating in the counselling.
If you are interested to join the group, send Whatsapp request JOINAIC along with your city,
state and NEET score to 99440 27211.
If vamshi from nellore who got 348 neet score wants to send join request, he will send whatsapp
request as shown here.
If you like this video, please cheer us by clicking the thumbsup button.
If your score is less the cutoff mentioned in this video, don't worry.. you have good
chance to get MBBS admission through state government quota.
Comment your score below along with your state and reservation category to know your chances
of getting state quota medical seat.
Thanks for watching this video.
-------------------------------------------
Hundreds of cows come to Perry for Ga. Hereford Field Day - Duration: 1:02.
For more infomation >> Hundreds of cows come to Perry for Ga. Hereford Field Day - Duration: 1:02. -------------------------------------------
Ketamine Treament For Depression - Duration: 2:41.
For more infomation >> Ketamine Treament For Depression - Duration: 2:41. -------------------------------------------
Bond revoked for teen murder suspect - Duration: 0:34.
For more infomation >> Bond revoked for teen murder suspect - Duration: 0:34. -------------------------------------------
Here's how Uruguay beat Egypt..World Cup Heartbreak for Egypt as Salah Sits and Team Falls - Duration: 8:07.
Here's how Uruguay beat Egypt..World Cup Heartbreak for Egypt as Salah Sits and Team Falls
There were no words needed when the two strangers, one Russian, the other Egyptian, crossed paths on a downtown street here late Friday morning.
The Russian man pointed at his shoulder, raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.
The Egyptian man nodded, took a deep breath and shrugged.
They then smiled as they parted ways.
The silent gesticulations, of course, concerned Mohamed Salah, the ascendant global soccer star whose injured left shoulder has been the most talked-about body part of the 2018 World Cup.
Egypt would play its first World Cup game in 28 years later that day, and questions remained about whether the team could call upon the talents of its best player.
"We are following his news every hour, every day: How is he doing? Is he better?" said Ehab Shokry, 43, of Hurghada, Egypt, once the Russian fan he had encountered continued down the sidewalk.
"We weren't expecting that he would play, but we heard his injury has improved.
So, we hope.".
But the hope, for one game, at least, was dashed.
Salah did not play, and Egypt watched a workmanlike performance go to waste when Uruguay defender Jose Gimenez scored on a dramatic 89th-minute header to propel his team to a 1-0 victory at Ekaterinburg Arena.
On Thursday, Egypt's coach, Hector Cuper, said he was almost certain that Salah, who hurt his shoulder during the Champions League final on May 26, would play against Uruguay.
But on Friday, an hour before kickoff, the official lineups showed that Salah would begin the match on the bench.
Still, Salah's presence was felt everywhere.
It seemed like every Egyptian jersey in the crowd featured his name.
Fourteen minutes into the match, his face appeared on the big screen, drawing a huge cheer from the crowd.
And every Egyptian attack that fizzled raised questions about whether he could have made a difference.
In the second half, with the game still scoreless, Cuper exhorted his players forward, punching the air, spinning around in agony and disbelief whenever they lost the ball.
But he never summoned Salah.
"Mo Salah is an extremely important player for us, that's beyond any shadow of doubt, nobody can deny," Cuper said afterward.
"Perhaps if Mo had been on the pitch, the outcome would have been different, but we can't know that.".
Cuper was not the only one visibly frustrated; Luis Suarez, the Uruguayan star who plays for Barcelona, had anguish written on his face all game, thanks to the persistent heroics of Egyptian goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shenawy.
Early in the second half, Suarez fired a shot across his body toward the left post of the Egyptian goal, but El-Shenawy got his right knee in the way.
Suarez kicked the advertising board in anger.
In the 73rd minute, Suarez found himself one-on-one with El-Shenawy again.
Suarez twinkled his toes trying to dribble around the challenge, but he couldn't get his steps right, and El-Shenawy vacuumed the ball off Suarez's feet.
With less than 10 minutes left to play, El-Shenawy made his best save of the night, lunging to his left, his body parallel to the ground, to block a powerful shot from Edinson Cavani, another of Uruguay's elite attackers.
In the end it was a defender who made the difference, as Gimenez rose above a crowd to put his forehead to a corner kick and smash the ball into the right corner of the goal.
As the Uruguayan players swarmed and smothered Giminez, Salah stared into the near distance, then dropped his chin to his chest.
The run-up to every World Cup has at least one high-profile fitness race: some star still smarting as the games approach, some muscle or bone receiving prayer and blessings from an entire nation, some fan base counting the minutes the player has left to heal.
In 2002, for instance, it was David Beckham, whose left foot became an English national obsession after he broke it two months before the World Cup.
Four years later, it was another English star, Wayne Rooney, and another broken foot.
Neither player looked like himself during the tournament.
Hey, it's Andrew Das from the Sports desk.
Sign up to get updates from Times journalists on the ground in Russia.
In 2010, Andres Iniesta was a risky addition to Spain's roster given that he had played less than 30 total minutes for Barcelona in the final two months of the season.
He scored the winning goal in the World Cup final.
Four years later, Radamel Falcao of Colombia narrowly lost his own race to recover from a knee injury after carrying his team through the qualifying process.
Cuper reiterated after Friday's game that he had been "quite certain" during the team's training session on Thursday that Salah would play.
But after the practice, he said, team doctors examined Salah in depth and determined that he was still at risk for further injury.
"We decided not to take that risk," Cuper said, "because we want to be sure we can have him in top form for our matches against Russia and Saudi Arabia.".
A draw against Uruguay would have validated his plan, giving Egypt a point against the group's best team with two games against inferior teams to play.
Now they will lean even more heavily on Salah and his still questionable shoulder.
-------------------------------------------
Drunken Driver Changes Life Profoundly For Man With MS - Duration: 1:53.
For more infomation >> Drunken Driver Changes Life Profoundly For Man With MS - Duration: 1:53. -------------------------------------------
Group faces backlash for immigration shelters - Duration: 2:14.
For more infomation >> Group faces backlash for immigration shelters - Duration: 2:14. -------------------------------------------
Search continues for missing 6-year-old - Duration: 3:18.
For more infomation >> Search continues for missing 6-year-old - Duration: 3:18. -------------------------------------------
【デレステ】Idolm@ster Starlight Stage: Episode 51 「Pray for Star」(SUBBED) - Duration: 23:02.
Yoshino: I hear a voice....
a voice calling for me~
I see light....
a light twinkling like the stars~
This presence....
I have felt it before....
Gentle yet very strong....
Yoshino: ........
Hajime: *huff*.... *huff*....
....hmm?
Hajime: Yoshino-san?
Yoshino: Hajime-san.
Hajime: Good morning.
I'm sorry, was I interrupting?
Yoshino: No worries~.
Instead, I have to thank you~
I was walking absentmindedly~ and came to such a place~
Yoshino: If Hajime-san have not called out to me~,
I would have walked and walked, and maybe I would have gotten lost~
Hajime: Is that so...?
Is something bothering you?
Yoshino: Bothering me.... let see~
It seems that something has been calling for me~.
And perhaps, I have been searching for that something (as well)~
Hajime: [Something] You said...
Do you perhaps have any idea as to what that "something" might be?
Yoshino: If I had to say.... Something that is like a [Star], perhaps~
I could not see the shape clearly, but it seemed to be making a flickering sound and was shining~....
Hajime: It sure is rare for Yoshino-san to be searching for something.
Even so, something that is like a star.... I see.
It sure is difficult to be searching for something that is without form.
Yoshino: Yes~.
Hajime-san has had that experience as well~?
Hajime: It was with regards to pottery....
Even though I was searching for something, I had no idea as to what that something was,
that was what I had experienced.
Yoshino: Oh~....
What did Hajime-san do when that happened~?
Hajime: I recklessly challenged myself, and I failed again and again,
I couldn't get better no matter what I did....
There was also a time when I felt lost.
It was at times like those, that my grandfather would always bring me to go fishing.
We didn't talk about anything in particular, and just cast the fishing line into the stream...
Perhaps it's also important to have a short break if you can't find what you're searching for.
Things won't turn up well even if you fight the flow.
Yoshino: Perhaps it is so~....
Yes~, it is as Hajime-san says~
I think that I shall have a break from searching, go along with the flow and spend the day like usual~
Hajime: That's right. But, it's not good if you get lost.
Yoshino: *giggle* Yes~
Hajime-san, please have a good day as well~
Yoshino: I have returned~
Well then~.... I remember that the cleaning for today has not been done yet~.
Since it is a day off~, perhaps I'll take my time to clean up....
Karin: Hyauu!!!
Karin: Ow oww....
Yoshino: That voice is, Karin-san~? Are you alright~?
Karin: Yoshino-chan~....
Uuu, I can see the stars twinkling in front of me me....
But I'm alright. This is just how it usually is!
Yoshino: The Stars....
*giggle*~
Karin: Please don't laugh~!
Even I'm doing my best to not fall down~
Yoshino: I am sorry~.
I was not laughing at Karin-san, but just a personal matter~
Yoshino: My, the chair has been left out.
So this was what tripped you~
Return what should be~ to where it should be~
Karin: Yoshino-chan, thank you.
When something you don't expect is in place you don't expect it to be at,
You'll fall when you don't notice it....
Even that last time....
Hyauu!?
Ow oww....
What is it this time~?
Yoshino: My~, why is a banana peel in a place like this~.
Karin: B-Banana!?
Something that couldn't possibly to be here, at a place it wasn't supposed to be at...?
Yoshino: I wonder if this was the snack of someone~.
It is not good to leave what you have eaten around~.
Rubbish should be in the rubbish bin~.
Karin: Ah, I'll throw it away.
*umph*.... ah, ah ah ah....! Uwahh!
Karin: W-why~?
I was only trying to throw the banana away!
The banana slipped from my hand....
Yoshino: Oh~....That was an amazing way to fall~.
I seem to feel some kind of higher power~
Karin: B-be careful Yoshino-chan!
This banana.... is no ordinary banana!
Yoshino: Well then, carefully~
Here we go~....
*toss~*.
Karin: Wo-wooow~! You won against the banana!
As expected of Yoshino-chan, you're so strong!
Yoshino: Yes~, I won~.
However, it is not that I am particularly strong~.
The fear that Karin-san has, made the task several times more difficult than it really is~
A banana is a banana.
There are tasty bananas, but no strong bananas, nor scary bananas~
Karin: Y-you're right....
It's because I feel that I'm not good at dealing with banana peel, so it made me even worse with them....
Karin: Yoshino-chan, thank you!
I.... won't be afraid of bananas anymore!
Yoshino: Yes~ the tastiness of bananas is one to be enjoyed~
Karin: *phew~*. With this, we're done taking out the trash!
What should we do next?
Yoshino: Karin-san, thank you very much for helping~
Next is~, let me see~...
Yuki: Oh~oh~! Ohohohoh~! Cats~Cats~♪
Karin: Yuki-san! Good afternoon!
You seem to be in a really good mood.
Yuki: Oh~! Karin-chan and Yoshino-chan!
Heh heh heh~, did can see that~?
Yuki: Yesterday's match was a sweeping victory for the Cats~!
Oh~, it felt so good~!
Yoshino: Seeing Yuki-san so happy~, the Cats members would surely be delighted~
Yuki: It'll be great if that was the case~!
I mean, that's the role of a fan.
Yuki: Al~right! I'll do my best to cheer today, so that the Cats players can bring out their enthusiasm and energy!
Yuki: Oh~oh~! Ohohohoh~! Cats~Cats~♪
Yuki: Alright, you two as well!
Karin: Eeh!? Erm....
Yoshino: Oh~oh~, ohohohoh~cats~cats~♪
Yuki: Woah~! Yoshino-chan, you know it?
Could it be, that you were secretly a Cats fan?
Yoshino: No~.
I only expressed the thoughts and wishes I felt from Yuki-san~ as well as everyone cheering for the Cats~
Yuki: Hmm~? I don't really understand, but I guess that means that my intense love for the Cats got through!
Karin: I feel that it's probably a little wrong...!
Yuki: Ahahaha.
Anyway, I see that two of our office's lucky individuals are together today.
Yuki: I know!
Since you're here, can you help pray a little to the gods for the Cats to get the Star of victory again for today's match?
Karin: So you're looking for a victory prayer?
Yoshino: Star of victory....
So Yuki-san is also seeking a star~.
I see~.
Hmm~.... This is a problem~.
Yuki: Huh, are stuff like that difficult?
Yoshino: That is right~.
Also, it is regretful to say but I turn down wishes such as these~
Yuki: Eh~, is that so? Why's that~?
Yoshino: A result is something that is determined by the intricately intertwined wills and actions of people involved and the surrounding world.
It is difficult to do something to just the results~.
Furthermore, to wish for the victory of one side, would mean the wish for the loss of another.
Supposing that we managed to manipulate the flow of the baseball match, by doing that,
an equal amount of sadness shall be born in the shadows of all the happiness~
Yuki: Aah~.... I see, I suppose that's right~
Somehow I.... I'm sorry!
Yoshino: Please do not apologize~
The feelings Yuki-san has for the team comes through really clearly~
It is an intense feeling, full of energy.
Yoshino: That is why~.... I shall pray, not for victory,
but for all the members of cats to push to the limits of their strength for the match~
Yuki: Yeah, please do!
So long as they fight with their all, then I'll be...!
No, hmm~. But I really do want them to win!
Karin: Ahaha....
Yoshino: Well, let us return and do some cleaning~.
Karin: Yes! ....oh, huh. The one over there is....
Chie: *bounce*.... *bounce*....!
Yoshino: So it is Chie-san~
What is the matter~?
Chie: Ah, Yoshino-san.
I want to put this poster up here but....
It's a little too high up....
Yoshino: *giggle*, so that is the reason why you were jumping~
Let me see~, let me have this for a moment~.
I shall~....
Yoshino: *bounce~*.... hmm~?
*bounce~*....*bounce~*....
Karin: Y-you're not reaching! You're not reaching at all! Yoshino-chan!
Chie: Er-erm.... I'm sorry.
Yoshino: Please do not apologize~
Karin: Ah, I'll go look for a foot stand or something!
Chie: In that case Chie will....
aah, she left....
Yoshino: Let us accept her kindness, and wait over here~
Chie-san, what is this poster?
Chie: This is a poster of the upcoming LIVE that Chie will be participating in.
It was just brought in to the office, and Chie was putting it up in different places.
Yoshino: Is that so~
You sure are doing your best~
Chie: Yes....ah, but it's not only Chie, but everyone is really doing their best....
But, there are many times when the results don't show....
That's why, if it's something Chie can do, even something small, Chie will do anything!
Even though it may all be for nothing....
Yoshino: There will certainly be someone looking at Chie-san doing her best~
Chie: I wonder....
it'll be great if that's the case....
Yoshino: Yes~ it is not limited to just people who are looking~
Chie: Not limited to people?
Does that mean.... ghosts?
Yoshino: It is not anything scary like that~
Just like how there is the saying that the heavens are watching~, the world is looking just the same~
As to whether all of what you desire would be granted, I do not know~
No, it is less likely for them to actually be granted~
Yoshino: However~, the actions of people is something that,
regardless of size, surely will send waves throughout the world~,
and move the world in some form or another~, and then return to you~
Yoshino: The attitude Chie-san has is really wonderful~
So please do have more confidence~
Chie: Yoshino-san....
thank you very much.
Karin: Thanks for waiting~! I borrowed a chair from the meeting room!
Yoshino: Karin-san, thank you very much~
Yoshino: ....just a moment ago, I said that I do not know whether a wish would be granted if you wished for it~
If there is a place you want it to reach no matter what, just like this,
borrowing the strength of another to help bring you there, is also one way to do it~
Chie: Yes.
Alright....
It is up! *giggle*
Thank you two so much!
Karin: You're welcome!
Yoshino: I am glad~
Let us grant the small things first, little by little~
Yoshino: My....it is already this time~
Karin-san, thank you very much for accompanying me this whole day~
Karin: No problem!
It somewhat felt like I was doing cleaning back at home, so it was fun!
Karin: Well then, I'll be going off first.
Thanks for the hard work!
Yoshino: Thank you for the hard work~
Yoshino: Well then, perhaps I shall take my leave too~....
Ah, no.
There was still one place that we forgot to clean~
Hajime: Thanks for the hard work.
....ah, Yoshino-san.
*giggle*, we sure run into each other a lot today.
Yoshino: Hajime-san.
That seems to be fate~
Hajime: Oh right, what happened to what you were looking for?
Yoshino: In the end, I could not find it~
However, I was able to spend a peaceful day with everyone today~, so I feel that it is fine too~
Hajime: I see....
But, what you're searching for will often appear when it's not on your mind.
Yoshino: Yes~, that is what I wish for~
Hajime: But, I'm glad.
Yoshino: What might it be about~?
Hajime: That Yoshino-san didn't get lost along the way.
Yoshino: That is right~....*giggle~*
Hajime: *giggle*
Yoshino: *phew~*....it is already this late~
However, as a result of thorough cleaning, it sure has become sparkling clean~
*giggle~*
Yoshino: Well then....It is about time to make preparations to leave....
Mu~?
Yoshino: This feeling....it feels like the stars are approaching~....
Hmm~
....the one seeking for me....
is that so~, indeed indeed~
Producer: I'm back
Yoshino: Welcome back~
....so it was you who was searching for me~
Producer: I'm surprised you knew
Yoshino: *giggle~*
It is as I have walked this path alongside you~
Producer: A LIVE has been decided
Yoshino: My LIVE....
So my voice~, and my prayers~ will be able to reach many people~
Yoshino: Leave it to me~
Through this song granted by You, a song overflowing with warmth,
let us share a time filled with bliss together with everyone~
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét