Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 16 2018

One, two,

Pong!

Go, kitty!

Ta-da!

Shoo~ shoo~

Creamheros...

100M-like race competition!

Entrants in group 1!

PPAK!

Let me introduce to you!

Ta-da! The 1st entrant is Momo!

Terrific!

Hi, chairman Momo!

Momo: Good day. You're doing well.

Momo: For the fair play, let me monitor the draw.

Chairman Momo, we should build the society based on trust.

Monitor the draw...

OK. I got it. (lol)

What's wrong with you?!

Momo: Keep doing that.

Let me pick the next entrant, chairman Momo.

The one who will join group 1 with you, chairman Momo!

It comes out automatically!

Let's see who it is! One, two, PPAK!

Momo: Let me see.

Chairman Momo, what are you doing? Open it, sir.

Momo: I got no fingers...

OK. I'll do it.

Ta-da!

Lulu!

Lulu: Huh? Did you call my name?

Lulu: Hi, I'm Lulu.

Lulu: (Sniff sniff) Where are treats?

No...it's a...

schedule for 100M-like race competition.

Lulu: Well, then I would be the winner.

Really?

Why don't you pick the next one?

Lulu: I don't think it's a good idea.

Alright. Now we have all the entrants

in group 1, 2 and 3.

Yeah...

Chuchu has no match so

she will win the preliminary round by default.

Momo: By the way, when does the game start?

Momo: It's so boring that I can't wait any longer.

Hey, what's wrong? OK. I got...

Pang pang, pang pang~

Momo: I'm leaving.

Where are you going?

Momo: The stadium.

OK, kitties!

Alright! First, let's warm up

One, two! Head up, down, up, down.

Left paw? (lol)

Wake up, chairman Momo.

You gotta work out your legs. It's running.

DD! Wake up!

Wow, you're big...

Here!

I feel the aura of the winner.

Kitty! Warm up!

Oh, you got it!

Try it again. You got it!

You bite it?

Oh, that was close! Try it again! Ang~

Missed it.

TT!

(Laughing)

What's wrong?

You don't wanna do it?

BAM!

Hey, kitty!

Did you just move you whisker? Oh you got up!

Come up, kitty!

Oh...Was it too short?

Q Q Q Q

Q Q Q Q (lol)

Q Q Q Q

Q Q Q Q

Q Q Q Q (lol)

Got bit! Let the game begin!

OK! group 1 is waiting.

Here we have chairman Momo, who has

an attractive tail and big eyes, and

Lulu,

who has tremendously long legs and

a ball-like head.

Let's start the game!

I'm sorry Mr. Lulu, but the finish line is over there.

You should run that way.

One!

Two!

Go!

Hello?

Run to the finish line!

Lulu: Huh? Where? Where is it?

Lulu: Here?

No! Here!

This way!

Lulu: I got it! I'm running!

Lulu: Lulu running!

OK. (lol)

Lulu won!

Chairman Momo. Why did you run to the other side,

not to the finish line?

What happened?

Momo: Oh you know nothing.

Momo: Entrepreneurs are...

Momo: ones who pioneer the new road.

Oh, I see! A kitty who pioneers the new road!

Out!

One, two, Go!

POK!

DD won!

Let's start the 3rd round.

Two entrants who got the best

physical conditions in Creamheros

are standing

in front of the line.

No...! Not yet!

Alright, alright. Go! Go!

One, two,

PONG!

Creamheros 100M-like race competition!

Let's meet the semi finalists in the waiting room.

They are taking a break at the spots

they like.

Let's meet one by one and

talk about how they feel about the semi final match.

Hi, Mr. Lulu!

How was the game today?

Lulu: Yeah! I heard that winner gets treats!

Lulu: So I'll do my best!

Ah...OK. Thank you.

Alright! DD! How was the running?

Yeah! Very good!

Please do your best in the race!

Chuchu!

You get to go on to the semi final by a default win!

How do you feel?

Oh you haven't run yet so

you're full of energy!

Great! I hope you can burn all energy in the race!

TT, you look a bit tired!

Coco was not a sitting duck, huh?

I hope you can do well in the semi final!

Oh cute!

The rule has changed for the semi final.

Let's call correspondent Momo and

see what has changed in the new rule!

Hi, correspondent Momo!

Correspondent Momo!

Tell us what's going on!

Momo: Oh, I'm full...

Thank you Momo.

Yeah. In this race, there is an obstacle, treats,

in the middle of the race.

Let's see

who will overcome the temptation of treats and

become a winner!

Shoo~ shoo~

One, two,

Run!

Chuchu.

Umm...(lol)

Are you gonna eat that, Chuchu?

Oh, sweetie~

I thought Lulu would eat it...

One, two, three!

Run!

They're running!

(Laughing)

Both of them look very tired.

They finished the race neck and neck so

I think we need to check the video.

Let's see

the video.

Oh, I see!

Yeah...

DD's whisker passed the finish line first so

the winner is...DD!

DD won!

Although you lost, TT,

you should accept the result.

Don't punch. (lol)

OK! Let's meet the finalists!

I can feel a lot of tension

in this room...

This energy! Unbelievable!

Their eyes on fire!

In the final race,

only the speed is gonna be counted.

Who is going to run faster and

pass the finish line first!

That's the matter!

Alright.

Creamheroes 100M-like race competition!

Let us...

begin!

Get ready!

Run!

Jump!

I won!!!

For more infomation >> Which cat is the fastest? (ENG SUB) - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

On the Mark: Separating families is barbaric - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> On the Mark: Separating families is barbaric - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Rhulani is going nowhere‚ says Orlando Pirates coach Micho - Duration: 2:33.

Rhulani is going nowhere‚ says Orlando Pirates coach Micho

Rhulani is going nowhere‚ says Orlando Pirates coach Micho.

  Orlando Pirates' highly sought-after assistant-coach Rhulani Mokwena (32) is going nowhere‚ according to Bucs coach Milutin Micho Sredojevic.

Sredojevic was reacting to the recent reports that have linked Mokwena with a possible move to SuperSport United and Polokwane City.

Mokwena was part of the Bucs' technical staff that helped the club finished second in the Absa Premiership last season‚ erasing the ghost of the previous campaign in which the club finished outside the top eight for the first time in the PSL era.

The Soweto-born Mokwena – grandson of Bucs legend Eric 'Scara' Sono‚ who was the father of another Pirates great‚ Jomo Sono – was seen as having played a magnificent role behind the scenes in helping Sredojevic change the team's fortunes.

He joined Pirates from Mamelodi Sundowns at the start of last season a few days after the arrival of Sredojevic for his second stint as head coach of Bucs.

Having enjoyed a great working relationship with Mokwena‚ Sredojevic wasted no time in dismissing all the speculation surrounding his assistant.

"I have no right to comment about that but coach Rhulani is firmly in the team's project‚" the coach said.

"We are together building the team and I don't want to deal with any comment regarding that [departure]‚ except to say that coach Rhulani is part of the team's future." Both SuperSport and Polokwane have never confirmed their interest in Mokwena.

Polokwane did say they still have confidence in their coach‚ Bernard Molekwa‚ while SuperSport now look set to promote Kaitano Tembo to the head coach position after having served for years as assistant to a number of coaches at the club.

For more infomation >> Rhulani is going nowhere‚ says Orlando Pirates coach Micho - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Restauranteur puts money where her mouth is after customer claims finding maggots in food - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Restauranteur puts money where her mouth is after customer claims finding maggots in food - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Food Truck festival is back and with more dates to try food - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Food Truck festival is back and with more dates to try food - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

Is there an increase of foodborne illnesses? - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Is there an increase of foodborne illnesses? - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

And the second winner is June 15, 2018 - Duration: 1:38.

Greetings, Everyone!

Happy New Moon in Gemini, 2 days later!

Thank you to all who entered the draw for a free general natal report!

Without further ado, the winner of tonight's draw is...

Faith Jacoby!!!

(I hope I pronounced your last name right.)

Congratulations, Faith!

Please send me a Personal Message or an e-mail at mcevero@shaw.ca

mcevero@shaw.ca, and be sure to include the following information...

Full Name Date of Birth (month, day, year)

Place of Birth (city/town, province/state, country)

Time of Birth (if known) (hour, min., A.M./P.M.) and your E-mail address

Thank you again to all who have participated.

If you'd like to know when there will be other free draws,

please be sure to like my Facebook page (if you haven't done so already).

Click on "get notifications" and be sure to click on "see first".

Have a great night or day, wherever you may be in the world.

Until next time.

Wishing you and yours abundant blessings.

'Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét