Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 16 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

so first needs must appear to have been ridden hard and put away extra Bernie

will be a certain someone why is there a kingdom of peeping toms out there you

don't remember last night do you I have no problem is UK this is your first big

decreas king if you take it back the kingdom will never trust you sorry

apparently I opened my mouth again trying to help people and that was wrong

he promised to solve everyone's problems what were you think arsenal freedom come

on Chlo it's just a group of ordinary lemurs a group is just a mob that hasn't

turned yet that's kind of paranoid clover cousin to your tail and dude the

thing you just said would you do not have a problem oh but I do threat

assessment

no I am that's what I thought what you're up why do we got commenced secret

baseball and you put up there ever again it's our water no it's miles can't drink

it can david swam in it it's murky Wow I got to the watering hole every be

talking about is crosstown oh the one with the brown water and a random dead

things floating in it and other water related good times righteous way work

will begin the first special day I call it oh no no none take and I was about to

doze off mid-sentence there myself sorry to bother ya I guess I'll bring in

whoever's next please don't cannot do this Maurice it's

so hard you know to see what it's like in the spirits with my own eyeballs I

would start by going down to that watering hole you did not just leave

pasty mistake wait wait everyone knows I hate bananas so if I carry this demon

food with mr. Julien no no no I am clearly as handsome as your beloved King

I love him but uh I got no clue what King Julien is suggesting with it this

might actually work next

Hey watering hole for a drink over a slam can Julian promised to fix it yeah

someday we've heard that before from kings action there's no

oh right yeah because the king is gonna come along someday and fix this

that is way better than an thinking Judy

but none of our markets are done you are boiling me

it's the eyeball in me you uh you won't go in to see King Julien to have your

problem solved are you kidding me I love my problems I will be your invasive

Inquisitor we've got a family feud yes who that is wise what's he saying what

would you say to you if you were the king Oh

how'd it get that round next that's everybody what do you mean it's been

going pretty great without him nobody's noticed this isn't King Julien

surely everyone's not that dumb this food seems different all day why have

you not told the King about this we did he promised he'd fix it someday snap

normal people are so depressing why will they listen to you because it's not

important what is important is our true leader

we are the lemur alliance oh really I like livre Liberation Army we couldn't

be

what is that noise judging by the chant I'm gonna say politically motivated and

majorly hostile

okay this time at the plane because the

canarios King Julian we got trouble big-time trouble oh yeah it's probably

the bloodthirsty angry mob coming to overthrow the king why do you know so

much about this angry mob agreed why would you do that

oh you'd be mad at the King too if you heard some of the stuff I was saying

about me it's unflattering no sorry you used up your handle it points for today

you're on your own

today was my first resolution day and you people turn it into a revolution day

sorry was pretty proud of that that wordplay

didn't once that everybody's problems are important to them I'm going to try

to fix everything I can even if it to take hard work and Tufted he wanted to

make everyone think the King didn't care about their problems which I obviously

do and always is from this day forward I will be a king who listens to his people

and does what needs doing a king correction please don't let this get out

of hand again he sacrificed himself America must be avenged agree how are we

gonna do that baguette we will become an army of two

right happy friendsgiving hordes he had me French giving to you how about you

boys are supposed to be secret oh come on show us the day would every

Madagascar and push their wishes in a basket that is offered to my sky God

brother from another mother fry here that's right

I am talking to you with it

no space between my eyes I give up I didn't become King to make decisions I

let Frank sort it out it has just arrived good I just break the fall

people I'm not so sure it was the gods this fine is an indigenous to the

kingdom compositions all wrong what are you saying clover someone purposely

tired a vine to my anchor to rule

the gang is jealous at this moment you are sharing spit it out

have you upset anyone recently about me

you see I am a door just shower off so I can enjoy the rest of Frank's giving

before this mud ruins my weave there's no reasoning with him when he's like

this you know there and by this I'm assuming you mean complete more you

would never want anything bad to happen to King Julien now would you no good

because we want you to loosen up but what are you doing who killed me still

why don't you take a bite of this first you know just in case

Robin Maurice are on to something mmm I need to be sure

Bart you're absolutely positive I'm safe someone is trying to hurt you King

Julien that means we're playing in my sandbox

now this room is secure is there anything else you need yes I need you to

get out of here so I can get some sleep I have important things to make up so we

finally meet who is there someone who's been searching for you for a very long

time don't scream Julien not here at least I'm not here to hurt you my name

is Karim clever if you're referring to Mort he's not an oh he's a toady as for

you Karl I don't know what you want and why it

could Maura mocha with liquorice highlights long have I heard tales of

your exploits the genius king of the leaf this guy the legend is about you

King Julien a worthy foe but there can be only one legendary genius in

Madagascar and you're lying in bed next to him now listen up you car at least

I'll let you slow them before

you got the gist of my greatness okay Maurice oh no bathroom breaks until we

figure this out you just have to hold it clover no it's not that let me go after

Carl at ease really forty five ways clover you

demented little minx you've been holding out on me alright you've convinced me I

grant to you on your teeth so we sending someone to come after me instead of

coming himself that must make her fun at parties

watch out Carl you won't see a lemur named Feist and plunder whores okay you

can stop there I hope I didn't inflict permanent injury on not yet at least

there's so much more fun a lot of clovers like you gotta be more specific

don't worry I haven't done a thing to her I have a gift for you

toss it oh good girl as much as I'd like to drop around and surprise you in your

bedroom my schedule for crazy person visits is pretty booked leaver we're

going after her right away it's just these kinds of tough decisions

that make a king a true King Maurice I'm down you're in my bird call Oh God with

an evil purring cockroach it's pretty weird man no veranda get a room or

dumpster last chance if you ever want to see them again

oops hold on Johnson fate has gripped me in its really grippy claw and won't let

go until I see this through but I got news for you fridge I accept your

challenge ah there they are my two favorite chatty

captain's just thought you two should know my brilliant nemesis King Julien

Zeppelin right it's very you disturbing with just the right amount of crazy an

airship should savor this moment look Carl I just want my friends back

Shh savor the moment I thought we were gonna at least wrestle with something

you don't take me seriously do you not unless your master plan is to bore me to

death and if it is congratulations it's working okay with your the final Oh

Carla to make overpriced coffee is that supposed to be my coffee it can't end

this way don't tell Julie now just yet please

I live in reality and in reality King Julien cannot be call attention on the

can please if you two are finished resting we should go ah well since I've

done everything else all yourself together and get us out of here

okay first I never touched your hubris and second what gambit I was born action

before words action before words yes this way to get out of

For more infomation >> All Hail King Julien Empty Is the Head Best Cartoon For Kids - Georgia Davis - Duration: 17:35.

-------------------------------------------

Why A Kawhi Leonard TRADE Is The Most IMPORTANT Factor For LeBron James In NBA Free Agency - Duration: 4:33.

So the NBA Finals are now over and pretty much there's one thing everyone is wondering:

where will LeBron go?

Based off of what he wants to accomplish, there's one team that LeBron should go to.

What is up dudes, dudettes, ballers, players.

It's ya boi MJ.

LeBron James holds a lot of power in this NBA Free Agency and wherever he goes will

shift power in the NBA.

If the Cavs don't do enough to improve this team, I just can't see LeBron staying.

If they don't get rid of JR, LeBron definitely ain't staying.

I wanna talk about all the factors LeBron should consider and then why this one team

no one is really considering is the best basketball decision for him.

I'm definitely gonna make more videos breaking down other options and where predictions as

y'all wanted.

LeBron James has always had to deal with having to do more than just be a basketball star

and leader.

It's always been on him to elevate the team's play instead of other players elevating his

play.

Erik Spoelstra has been the best coach he's ever had and while that is not bad, legends

like Kobe and Jordan had legendary coaches.

On the Cavs, the ownership of Dan Gilbert has been shown to be a complete joke and the

firing of a competent GM in David Griffin made no sense.

I know LeBron is considering his family heavily in this decision, but from a basketball point

of view, LeBron wants great management and a chance to play for a great coach who can

get everyone to step up and play, not like Ty Lue who couldn't get anyone to play better

than they were supposed to play.

With that in mind, I think the Rockets, Celtics, and Spurs standout.

The Celtics and Spurs both have great head coaches with amazing management while the

Rockets have a good head coach with amazing talent.

The Sixers don't have that bonafide head coach and once again it would fall on LeBron

to play with young guys and teach them the way while being the star.

While that could be good since he's in the East, I think that if LeBron gets paired with

a good coach, he can manage the tail end of his career much better.

The Spurs are known to handle the end of players careers better than anyone.

On top of that, LeBron has expressed a desire to play for Popovich and a desire to play

off ball.

With Popovich, he finally gets that great coach and is in a system where he can shine

yet not have to carry the heavy load, especially

with Leonard being there.

But that's the big question mark.

Kawhi Leonard.

I think that if LeBron does sign, then Kawhi will be on board.

Leonard also looked good in those games he played this season.

You then have LeBron, Leonard, and Aldridge under Pop who always manages to get his team

to win.

And under Pop, LeBron can play off ball and manage the end of his career much better while

chasing rings.

Now, in terms of cap space, the Spurs can move pieces around and Popovich can pretty

much make any role player into a valuable asset.

In terms of beating the Warriors, remember that the Spurs with just Kawhi Leonard could

give the Warriors trouble.

Spurs are always a great defensive team no matter what pieces they have and you have

to think that against any team, the Spurs with LeBron would be scary.

Now whether this is LeBron's thinking or whether he will do this still remains to be

seen.

The Spurs aren't the exciting option and there may be more potential elsewhere, but

I think LeBron needs stability and the Spurs can be that great team that continues to go

for championships every year with LeBron.

But what do you think?

Where will LeBron go?

Where do you want LeBron to go?

Let me know in the comments down below.

Drop a like if you liked this video and if you are excited about the NBA free agency.

I'm going to be at VidCon so hit me up on twitter and insta if you want to meet up.

The instagram shout of the day goes to State of Shooketh and the ALLDAY notification squad

shout out goes to Christian Blake.

Thanks for the ALLDAY support.

Make sure to hit the bell for ALLDAY notifications and if you're not a sub, hit that subscribe

button to join the ALLDAY community for more fire content and ALLDAY support.

It's ya boi MJ.

We Out!

For more infomation >> Why A Kawhi Leonard TRADE Is The Most IMPORTANT Factor For LeBron James In NBA Free Agency - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle friends: Is Amal a friend? Why were the Clooneys at the Royal Wedding? - Duration: 3:49.

When Harry and Meghan married, the Clooneys were included in the daytime ceremony as well as the smaller evening reception for 200 close friends and family

They are said to have let their hair down at the party, with George dancing with both Meghan and Kate Middleton and serving shots of his own Casamigos tequila

A guest who was sitting with George Clooney said the actor had told him: "I'm really enjoying this wedding because they actually seem to be in love

I go to all these celebrity weddings and nobody seems to be in love at all." Amal and George Clooney were married in 2014 and have become one of the world's most powerful couples

The pair have twins, a daughter named Ella and a son named Alexander. Amal has become a powerful symbol of human rights and diversity through her work as a barrister, as well as the wife of a famous actor

Amal is British-Lebanese and is fluent in English, French and conversational Arabic

She was born in Beirut, Lebanon, and moved with her family to Buckinghamshire during the 1980s Lebanese Civil War

Are Meghan and Amal friends?.The two women are said to have met when Amal introduced Meghan Markle to her own hairstylist, Miguel Perez

When Meghan made the big move to London, Amal was there to help her adjust to life in Britain, sources claim

"Amal has been helping Meghan settle into London life," an insider said. "It was a very natural friendship from day one

"The accomplished attorney and former actress have plenty in common, so it makes sense that they'd be friends

Human rights, women's issues, and involvement with the United Nations are all on the list of things the two can chat about over a drink

Meghan has been a UN Women's advocate since 2015 and Amal has spoken at the UN a number of times in the past few years

The Clooneys have a home just outside London, about 30 minutes from Windsor Castle where Meghan and Prince Harry's wedding took place

George is rumoured to have endeared himself to the royal couple through his charity work

He founded the charity Not On Our Watch with fellow celebs Don Cheadle, Matt Damon and Brad Pitt, with a goal to stop the genocide in Sudan

George has also worked on anti-poverty efforts, the Armenian Genocide, the Syria conflict and gun control in the US

Prince Harry is famed for his charitable work too. He has co-founded two charities: Sentebale with Lesotho's Prince Seeiso to help the orphans of Lesotho, and The Royal Foundation with his older brother Prince William

Harry has long been an avid campaigner on mental health, and started The Invictus Games for wounded, injured or sick armed services personnel

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle friends: Is Amal a friend? Why were the Clooneys at the Royal Wedding? - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

What is a father? - Duration: 3:54.

For more infomation >> What is a father? - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Valley Press Club Scholarship winner is from West Springfield High School - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Valley Press Club Scholarship winner is from West Springfield High School - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

June 15th is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> June 15th is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

PAC backing Governor McMaster is out with a new attack ad - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> PAC backing Governor McMaster is out with a new attack ad - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Butte Folk Festival is still on - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Butte Folk Festival is still on - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Princess Charlotte: When is Princess Charlotte's next royal appearance? - Duration: 3:35.

As the littlest royals were brought to visit their baby brother, Princess Charlotte stole the show, waving to all of the cameras and hundreds of people crowded outside the St Mary's Hospital

During the royal wedding, again Charlotte warmed the hearts of everyone watching, sticking out her tongue and waving as she arrived at St George's Chapel

The youngest princess who turned three on May 2 lapped up the attention, enjoying her moment in the limelight

After the ceremony she waved to the crowds waiting outside, playing with her dress, holding tight onto her mother's hand

Prince George has appeared more subdued at recent events, but had a fit of the giggles at the most recent royal event, Trooping the Colour

Older cousin Savannah Phillips was on hand to cover the young prince's mouth, even telling him to shush at one point

Princess Charlotte despite taking a tumble and having to be comforted by mum Duchess of Cambridge was seen smiling and waving to crowds throughout the Trooping the Colour ceremony

At one point she even appeared to mimic the Queen's wave, seen watching her Great Grandmother before copying the wave herself

Trooping the Colour took place on June 9, to commemorate the Queen's 92nd birthday

When is Princess Charlotte's next royal appearance?.Royal family fans are waiting until we next see the cheeky princess, which perhaps will be the same time as seeing the youngest royal, Prince Louis

Despite having no appearances planned in the royal calendar, Kensington Palace will soon be announcing Prince Louis' christening

The christening is expected to take place before the Royal Family begin their summer holidays when Louis will be a few months old

This will be the next royal appearance for the family, with Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis making their first debut as a family of five

It will also be the first occasion the public will see an official photograph of the family of five

Both Charlotte and George were a few months old when they were baptised, meaning given Prince Louis was born on April 23, his christening will be in the coming months

Like the date, the location of the christening has yet to be announced, however one location could be where George was christened, Chapel Royal at St James's Palace in London

Charlotte was baptised at a different location, St Mary Magdelene Church on the Queen's Sandringham estate in Norfolk

Both christenings were the first official royal appearances for the young royals, and it will be the same for Prince Louis who has not yet been seen in an official setting

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét