Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 16 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video!Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Regular Show The Power Best Cartoon For Kids and Children - Leo Dixon - Duration: 17:31.

-------------------------------------------

Dragons: Riders Of Berk Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 306 - Mike frust - Duration: 17:23.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video!Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Dragons: Riders Of Berk Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 306 - Mike frust - Duration: 17:23.

-------------------------------------------

Home Adventures With Tip & Oh Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 748 - Molly King - Duration: 17:03.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

How do you do I

Am loving our handshake fully when boov are running away from something never on purpose. Well, I'm not a boob

So let's get up and finish our handshake

Handshake until that charge is gone. I'm gonna call dr

Our speaking I assume your PIN

well

what would be ideal is if he could touch another boob because that would spread the charge out between

Multiple cool bodies and disperse it but good luck with that

No boob will ever let him know that we gotta find you a boob to touch

hmm

Hola, best friend Kyle stay back for your own safety, please these boots do not touch each other on purpose

But oneis your help look at this guy, I could reach up there and pull him out of the drain pipe right now

but I wouldn't wait for the crane because

Oh, yeah the lie and you don't need to get to the back of it the Shu Shu bak bak ha take my phone

I

Want our grand wrapping it up in the will of pain especially want the will of

Can we go home sure but I hate non-conductive materials like

This is

Wait

What are you doing outside during a power outage, please return to your home now?

- I find oh we couldn't get any booth to touch him ever explore the booth markets again

Oh and I will never do that again either and will never finished the best friend hand

Sorry

Sorry

You will be missed even down here

How did you find me

you

Are too late tip, I will be alone for rivers

My hand

Hurt my sincere apologies, goodbye

Who are yous you are trespassing we can't let you keep taking places that don't belong to you

Today you take what we're guarding and tomorrow what the tennis?

Do not be saying move they might be here you

Boys those bozos have dog ain't no thing. I'm not mad at you. You are not of course not

But you just ran away. You've got to stand up to people when they bully you, but boov do not stand up

Like the karate movies on the streaming services, it's like that except that I have

Oh boy, I am here to stand up for myself hello

I made some modifications to my vest in case I needed an escape plan

Dogs guy. Hey, I was in line. Well now you ain't

Three chili dogs for everyone

It must stand ground for those who are unable to tip

Yes, there is no time for indulgence. This Park needs us what the park is fine

And I haven't even mentioned Oh No, no duck abuses on my watch

This is beings amazing who knew having so much power with so you can cause me, oh, man

master of Oh

chosen to be hero to all

You're not a hero. You're a bully. I am NOT being stupid in the city and for the record

Oh boo doesn't even exist. You just ripped off tip, boo

Everything you're doing is fake fake the bo boys Oh foo again

You may have beaten us once but we're back and badder than ever and this time we've got

Friends. Okay, when you see them all together, it's like you really deserve what's coming to us stand back tip

This will require advanced no food. Are you nuts? These fools are tip what do I do if they are not terrified?

Am I about ready to be doing punch off piping tip was right I have becomes a bully

It seems that it's a terrible lesson

Everything's just as normal as can be

Gimme gimme No a secret is a piece of information that you can't tell anyone Oh

Fun I will tell my mom about what I have learned

If you tell my mom about it it will ruin the surprise, okay, I will only tell everyone else about it. No

seriously if you tell

One more thing. Oh I'm baking a cake for the party

Must not tell anyone I

Feels like you understands me boost

Tip will not forgive me if I ruin the surprise

You have to promise millions of Secrets. Tell me all of them No

How did you do that? Can you teach me how to keep things a secret?

Secret steals my pepper a drug secret master

Thank You Johnny my cow I am not allowed to talk about my secret with humans or move

Up to something now, give me this I

Have to be also really

Maybe you has hidden it somewhere

So but three of your agony it has the secret over you win smack

But as I said a secret is not a physical up

wait

Hi sweetie, what's up? Oh

Nothing. Just wanting to spend many consecutive leisure minutes with my mom you seem relaxed. Oh, yes

My mom is right. This is relaxing it makes me forget all about your secret surprise party tonight

It's okay

Renounce secrets what I say? Oh great. Sorry, see

Seriously it is true. I told your secret and I did not pay for the cow drippings

Bad thing I told a secret that I was not supposed to tell well, there's nothing illegal about that

I even did make the promises

Being right Kyle

This is going to be the worst life give me it will be okey donkey

To my mom he means secret. What did I say? I'm the one who should apologize I was actually keeping a bigger secret

Thank you. I promise I'll never ask you to keep the secret again

Why is that bottle of garbage on the table needs a birthday

And I thought you'd look like an Aries. I have learned to not share secrets today surprise

Taking your thumb

Is tough being a single dad

Is there anything we can do to help

No, I am sorry I am

That

Kind of stuff before my

mom

my digi baby I

Know where can we be findings fun for the gorg babies only the funnest place ever invented in the whole multiverse

All the time and I was perfect for you

German okay for what else Towanda?

Pizza I'll make extra cheese. Yep, where am I supposed to find crystals?

Sure that is collected

I ruin everything

We are knowing nothing about caring for babies true us add up to true save us now

Grant us needing a nap

Because

We did not learn we are naturals soon

For more infomation >> Home Adventures With Tip & Oh Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids Episode 748 - Molly King - Duration: 17:03.

-------------------------------------------

Sheriff Callie's Wild West Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 1089 - Maya Graham - Duration: 17:55.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

This contraption the hot air balloon you've been talking about

It is this much-anticipated

Airship will soon be soaring

Up and down like this

But first we're gonna have some fun on the Midway

Do you really know that

You're my hero your hero, oh why thank you Toby you can have the first ride in my balloon

All right, Toby I suppose a quick up and down should be no problem for optimum piloting prowess

Now, let's see how to go

No, this book tells all about the sights

Is the slowest and pull halyard down

I reckon I'll give it a try

Ducks balloon, but God bet. He still doesn't know how to fly it

Sparky dr. Toby you're a really flying

It's really pointy

We can't let him hit 20 people a storm's a-brewin

You don't but you know what

You said I was hurt here on Toby

Sure wish Toby was up here with me to see it happen

That was a humdinger of a wild rat he too had what happened I let my pride cloud my thinking

Rot away deputy

Figure it's time to retire old Mickey on account of a brother got a whole lot of shoveling to get done. Oh

Good news fellas, you boys find gold not yet. But I reckon we will soon. Oh, and we best get back to it

Come on, big brother there start to be dead

There you go little brother a nice bucket of dirt to pour into our brand-new mining

It already caught on nugget careful little

Why are his clothes all don't you remember dusty they were wat when I first bulletin? Oh, yeah

Stranger hey, it's me dirty, Dan

Handsome gentleman would get

Here I got me a dandy new nickname why this is fate news

I can see the headlines dirty turns party. I

Better start digging without me brother. I might be a spell

Folks do make a fuss over their silliest things now pull up a rock and have some nice hot sauce

Mmm, it does smell taste better. I

Can't

Well, I kind of like being clean and how it feels a half folks can still have fun together

Priscilla's invited me to a tea party and her little cookies are right yummy

If and you gobbled down enough of them clean up and come

Don't clean Bend all his time remember and Duncan been making

So happy for us and art but her

And I know how

Lying mud pound is Purdy right clothes. This will make Dan. Remember all the filthy fun. He's missing

That should do it. Mr. Dillo Toby on the milkshake

You're never here. It's my automatic clean, man

There you go, Toby

fun

Sounds like you really miss him. Uh-huh. The sound of one shovel digging is just so

lonely

There's gotta be a better way to do Shirley do Sheriff. No, but I'm gonna need a lot more Towson dirt

Reckon, I better help those brothers patch things up and fast

I'm gonna get me so much dirt the next time miss

Markey

With the soap token, of course, I mean it you're the best

Wait up big brother. Oh, he'll feel

Real dirty, there's a time to be clean and a time to be dirty

But until then you need to stay in bed

But I got a big show tomorrow night and half a looting City

My tale may be crooked II, but I can still do my roadtrip

Falootin City leaves tomorrow at noon. Very old one West our

Sheriff can that's real nice everybody, but it's just for one show

Spec. What do you mean is?

Well, I once knew a fella named yodel and Joe and he got an invite to put on a show in high falootin City

I've been taking care of Goldie ever since

Well, I can't believe sheriff Callie would ever leave nice and friendly corners for good of course

I'll be back before the Sun sets over the Prairie sage

Isn't that what your role in Joe's head here

But we'll wait till the Sun sets over the sage

It will be pleased

With your

Here's the plan Tony will distract Kali with this barnyard and then snatch the suitcase in how to give she can't be 10

For Plan B

Say sure. How about we bite you up. Goodbye glass of milk while that beer up nice fellas

This yours yes, but how here you go

drink

What are we gonna do now pick that use our real names Toby I mean I'll reveal

God damn beat Bob. That's better. Nariman will pretend to rob the train and run

I'll take a million years who cares we'll be rich

Hey Toby what in whiskers are you fellas up to no?

Let's unload the cattle car. We're gonna pull the dancing cow posse

Pound attack your shortcut titty up gals

I wanted to say that they're ready for the star of the show. Sure

We can do it girl together

Anywhere boys except to jail

Here as good as go

Huh? Is that what all that bandit pretendin and suitcase snatching was for to try and make me stay home and

Where my friends are but you're gonna be the star of a Wild West Show

Well, I'm gonna try for one night, but truth is I'm sold

Fellas now, let's get home before the Sun sets over the Prairie sage

This here tree all-righty noodle lasso help, uh, given si

a

Tree a tree. Oh Christmas tree, I know

We have a tricky Travis, please never

Nope now we exchange ornaments. Oh, yeah, Merry Christmas pecks. Congressman Sparky

Yes, Toby it's time

Greetings good, sir. Oh, hello tricky Travis

Jarrett I've come to your fair town bringing only tidings of joy now

Why do I have a hard time believing that because he's a no-good tricky trickster, but what are we not friends?

Because the weasel that stands before you is a changed man, my flim-flam days are over today

I lead a righteous life going from town to town given these to us, of course

It's not Christmas without music got anything in there for me. Yes, siree. Yes siree

Kazu no, thanks. I don't believe you've changed your ways for one kitty looking second. Hmm

Well, I can't say that I blame after all it's Christmas

I don't know

Yes

Where is everybody

Ready I'll stop those two-bit tricksters and fast, we won't have any Christmas

Got away only thing I could save was the star

I'm real. Sorry folks

Shucks sheriff. You got my buddy back. That's what simple

We'll have not a snowflakes fall the best gift of all

Hmm now what's taking so long? Why aren't we happy because

Crying about us was just a song

Merry Christmas everyone and a very Merry Christmas to all of you

Ricky Travis might want to make amends

All we wanted was the Christmas we never had but when we heard you singing well

We realized that it was fellas don't need to go to jail. It's Christmas

And I reckon what they need is a second chance, right?

Toby

For more infomation >> Sheriff Callie's Wild West Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 1089 - Maya Graham - Duration: 17:55.

-------------------------------------------

Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 14 - Charlie Wong - Duration: 18:20.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 14 - Charlie Wong - Duration: 18:20.

-------------------------------------------

Peppa Pig Part 37 Animation Compilation for Kids & Children - Maya Hussain - Duration: 17:31.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

in Georgia going shopping George liked shopping too big for the trolley pepper

but you could help with the shopping now put them in the trolley well done Peppa

spaghetti is pepper and George's favorite food I wonder where the

spaghetti is what's next on the list pepper

crisps are not on the list we have plenty of crisps at home pepper have

another guess no George the next thing on the list is onions

that's nearly everything on our list there's one last thing on the list a

plant is that on them never mind George you can choose the fruit where is the

fruit there are apples and oranges and bananas and a very

this is the checkout where all the food is paid for smartos spaghetti onions

Mela George did you put the chocolate cake in the trolley no well I didn't put

it in I thought it might be nice for pudding

oh let's pretend it was on the list

peppa and her family are visiting uncle Pig and Auntie pig and cousin Chloe

snoring loudly like this Peppa George forget what I just said about uncle big

brother uncle Pig is daddy pig's brother Chloe pig is Peppa and George's cousin

George I've made two puppets already this one is called flowy

hello I am Chloe peach I am uncle Pig

hello come in George make puppets - yes what puppet would you like to make

dinosaur a dinosaur George always says dinosaur for everything coming after

lunch we'll do a puppet show party pig has made smooth

you can tell you to a brother's alike in every way what you mean I pop at you

that sounds fun Oh have I got time for some more spaghetti could I have some

more to like you always do what do you mean your daddy's right I do small like

this what happened this is the puppet show started yet birthday mummy pig and

Daddy pig are still fast asleep

you're welcome Peppa do you know what's happening next pepper daddy's doing a

magic show yes at the amazing Mysterio daddy's been practicing his magic tricks

all week come on children the party's starting

daddy pig is going to do a magic show

for my first trick for my next trick I need a helper from the audience

I just need one young lady you put your hand up first you have to secretly

choose one while my back is turned okay have you chosen one close your eyes

no looking say the magic words abracadabra playground with their

friends Peppa is playing on the swing

are you ready George hold tight I'm George who's George gently pepper yes

pepper you know George is a bit scared of heights this is the problem I just

way across steady

is stuck in the tire what it does look a bit funny do you want to play on the

climbing frame the climbing frame is quite high George does not like being up

high you sure George it is a bit high

down the slide don't be silly Peppa I'm not too big

Oh stand back ready steady

is playing with her dogs house George is playing too George is putting the dolls

to bed night George why are you putting the children to bed

George isn't listening he's too busy putting the dolls to bed George if you

want to blow my doll's house you have to help with the Tea Party George is going

to fill the teapot with water

George likes the spider the spider likes George there's no need to be afraid

pepper Oh spiders are very very small and they can't hurt you but don't worry

that it will take it out of the bedroom

hello children I hear you found a little spider

I'll take him out of the bedroom so you two can play George is putting the

spider to bed he doesn't want to be in bed we are going tea with mr. skinnylegs

that's all right Peppa let mr. skinnylegs drink his tea you're not

scared are you daddy of course peppa and George have come to

granny Pig and Grandpa pig's house for lunch hello Peppa George let's chew some

vegetables for lunch

yeah George does not like cucumbers and he does not like lettuce and he does not

like tomatoes well George what vegetable do you like

lovely fresh tomatoes lettuce and cucumber granny pig has made the

tomatoes lettuce and cucumber into a salad grandpa pig

can you call everyone to lunch turkey in everyone George just try a little bit of

this lovely tomato yeah George this is cucumber

grandpa pig grew it in his garden look what I'm doing now it's a dinosaur

Oh George are you too full to eat any more tomatoes lettuce or cucumber George

is too full to eat any more my word George seems to have got his appetite it

is nighttime peppa and George are going to bed

get half of stories but maybe George is sleepy and doesn't want a story George

do you want a story say yes I think I'll tell you the story of the sleepy

princess is it a good story princess it's a story daddy yes there is

a little princess in it in a castle there lived a little princess and she

was called the sleepy princess well the others in the castle were the small

prince queen like me anyway there was also a dragon a dinosaur dinosaur wasn't

quite that fierce daddy pig daddy pig oh sorry I was being the dinosaur mm

but the most sleepy of all somebody's

well peppermint Robbie sleepy goodnight the sleepy princess was so sleepy she

had fallen fast asleep ever in Georgia visiting granny Pig and Grandpa pig

Peppa George look what I've made little curtains

it's a surprise hello Peppa George look what I made for

you a tree house who wants to go inside first me in you go then George would you

like to go in the tree house too

I see and what are the secret words I think those are silly secret words can I

have different secret words please no no all right daddy's big tummy

that's because your tummy's too big I know daddy pig can climb in through the

top

that's nice pepper but are you sure you don't want to visit me in my house No

thank you granny here are my homemade cookies but if you

want to come in you have to say the secret words

For more infomation >> Peppa Pig Part 37 Animation Compilation for Kids & Children - Maya Hussain - Duration: 17:31.

-------------------------------------------

New Cartoon - Animation Compilation for Children & Kids #115 - Abbie Garner - Duration: 16:06.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

so many choices huh hello anyone there hello my friend who sent you right

ooh panda no oh that panda yeah can you hook this up seriously guys

what's going on what's happening it's my focus group they're gonna make my feel

better by giving me feedback a lot of action and solid fight scenes most of

all there's a lot of great characters one in particular that really shines in

the sequel oh yeah Oh bear trap las' the year's 2034

crime is running rampant through the streets but what crime wasn't expecting

was sure when a job well done deserves recognition in a medal of awesomeness

also your album went platinum while you are saving the world ah stop it this is

too much I couldn't have done it without my challenge oh you guys are the best it

also makes me want to give you the keys to my Ferrari turbo

mr. president we just couldn't wait a second president would never give out

his for us looks like people running off hey dude everyone is laughing at Pando

cool right carry the camera didn't pick up anything unusual wait a second let me

see the computer there enhance evil robot headquarters this goes deeper than

I thought stop crowbar aah mr. Jones late as usual fashionably late

you mean not really all right Thomas my girlfriend and ice

cream date you're not coming back I just know it I hate you I love you I hate you

I love you I love you

get it together pen we're here okay panda I gotta find some place to

freshen up evil robot says now do me a little tiny favor and break it down what

is happening let's okay where's Grizz he's gone too far this time Chris I got

beef with you man Pando is a huge misrepresentation of Who I am

I don't spit oh I mean you don't have to throw it out it's not that bad a film

really yeah in a childlike sorta way I spray gives it five a shot or maybe we

don't have to wait that long hmm I'm not sure I follow hmm hmm guys I won't ask

you again bro um I mean ninja oh yeah

you are in a world of trouble buddy Pando that's right get ready to feel the

true power of the

no panda speak to me buddy and Oh summers the best season for love if

only I could find someone that could make me feel that way

hello forgive me for being so bold and confident I couldn't help but notice our

love of drinks literature and handsome bears oh she's gone just like that my

hopes my dreams you've left me lost forever

what we left her phone oh shoot I can take it in case she comes back

oh no I can figure out where she's heading and um and return to her mm-hmm

you didn't hear from me oh I know she said something about Bo

you want a boat to catch another boat yes yes my one true love is on that boat

what your love there's no such thing no please please okay why what's going on I

can't go any further uh could you just scoot a little closer

no weird kid with me you government bears are all alike infiltrating my lab

trying to steal my work well not this time bear no you don't understand that

tables have using my new invention powered by a lithium battery this

machine will transfer our consciousness

into each other's bodies

what true love Gary is the only one who didn't shun me I was too absorbed in my

work I missed my chance to tell her how I felt

now she's gone

don't yes it is yours I found it in a barber shop I've been trying to get it

back to you really wow I don't know what to say I mean Oh her names sound alike

oh yeah okay panda this is your chance so Amanda

um Express train for the bait hey Panda if I ever lose my phone again

I hope you're the one that finds it she had her own journey to take and while

our overlapping paths ended here I was met with a big summer comes along well

until next summer another boba tea please

people between us you're my one true love huh summers the best season for

love if only I could find someone

and I want to know more about you huh no no no no no she's gone just like that

my hopes my dreams you've left me most important thing she owns is in my

possession it's a sign yeah I can figure out where she's heading and um and

returned to her hmm well I may recall her mentioning where

she was headed okay talk mm-hmm you didn't hear from me oh I know she said

something about oh you want a boat to catch another boat yes yes my one true

love is on that boat what your love there's no such thing No please please

okay you can catch that ship I know the pain of not having your phone and I

won't let that happen she's leaving on a train stop why what's

going on uh could you just scoot a little closer no I mean just a little

oh please sir but let me explain don't play coy with me you government players

are all alike infiltrate into each other's bodies no my body it's round and

squishy by using their own governments by their against them

um what happened ah Amelia she was the bright star in my dark night sky was the

one but they took her away she was offered a job in space and me I was too

absorbed in my work I missed my chance to tell her how I felt

now she's gone oh my gosh the phone is okay thank goodness

well Gary let's go have some cookies

ah is that my phone hmm it's her it's finally her don't yes oh sure it was

nothing I am being so cool right now I hope it wasn't too much trouble finding

me oh um Express train for the Bay Area Airport leading now that's my train I'm

late for flight I'm moving out of the Bay Area but thank you so much again hey

panda if I ever lose my phone again she had her own journey to take and while

our overlapping paths ended here well until next summer um another boba tea

please oh yeah time to get comfy hurry guys it's starting soon Oh pan man you

don't have a snack here some chips for my best bud

I've got plain barbecue sour cream and onion yeah dude gross I don't want your

feet champ a man which one is mr. sourcing which one is mr. castles

they're not all named swords and castles charlie I don't know Charlie maybe we

should call someone let them try guys maybe Charlie can actually help us fix

something for once you bet I can't pan man I'll make you

proud wait Oh charlie

Charlie are you okay oh yeah guys I can't just brush this off I think we

should take you to a doctor whoa no way amigos you know how I feel

about people oh look at me I've never been better

yeah see to see some name he's your best bud he'll listen to you what I'm not his

best bud okay Charlie wait

as your best bud okay pan-pan this is definitely gonna work I don't know guys

maybe we should just bail don't worry stay put and you'll be fine man why do I

have to be the one doing this be here in the first place

oh we're just trying to help both of you calm down you've got to be one hello how

are you doing today I'm back to Clark can't see you pick yes

dad that's fine

that seemed a little weird fellas I'll get the old heebie-jeebies here I

think we should skedaddle shouldn't we wait for the results no no I gotta get

out of here you know something I can feel it my bones to operate to find out

more come get them guys never seen these results before we need to find out we

are taking you in for surgery right now I don't need surgery I'm fine see take

three Houston for the special yeah but I heard he has blue blood what are we

gonna do I heard they have a specialist surgeon he could be surgery him catapult

bandages ah Oh guys I think I have a bad idea well castle and these are my trusty

nurses nurse swords and nurse chute

oh hey guys I know them oh you're so beautiful um why sir

because I want you to visualize the surgery oh I could hear the cutting wait

what was that sound oh that was his

back here oh man we are so fired guys thanks for getting my foot fixed it

feels better than ever don't change the channel this new best

one all right hello friend

For more infomation >> New Cartoon - Animation Compilation for Children & Kids #115 - Abbie Garner - Duration: 16:06.

-------------------------------------------

Top Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids Episode 28 - Tegan Howe - Duration: 18:06.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

i

Think, lunch, is the best because you've already, had breakfast

baby you have to wave me i wish come on

Shoo, you make all my, wishes come true

My first place, is that this one doesn't turn out to be a big fraud, like that stupid wishbone what wishbone

Mom i made a wish on the wishbone and nothing happened, what, did you think that it was gonna come true magic isn't

And i didn't stop steaming for 15 years

No, this means darwin, we have to make sure all dad's wishes come true

Why, because if we don't we'll never be able to fly you to my mouth

Yeah, a monster-truck teacher

He's here come on darwin let's go and find them

My, wife eyeballs with. Your public display of vulgarity, oh?

Sorry mr. Robinson hey wait a second

The only thing supernatural about you is your ignorance

Don't have a cape, hmm i wish for cake, like ridiculous

And i wish your wife's head with a minute

Mr., dad's turning evil maybe it's time you wonder i think i finally

understand your true power i

wish i wish

That one's a fee it's just a plastic toy, free from a cereal packet

If that's true you spent the whole day making

Incredible wishes come true you, did that all for me of course

Even when i made your butt

Kiss his face and his face oh doesn't that mean that wanda the wonderful wand of wonder is a fraud?

i

Think, cheese is better than cake, because you can have

So, what do you guys, think happened to principal brown, oh you're all suspects

Brown what found in his locker

Forget him do it raise your hand

Uh-huh, so you did it

I can, explain there's only one explanation it was a crime of passion

What do you mean you know principal brown, put me in detention last night

He might be the best looking. Guy in the whole school

Dumbo have you seen your photo

No, about diamond coil if i try to keep him quiet and stuff them in my locker as proof

You're!

The ranger obsession for me it was you but i forgive you because i am madly in love alleged painting in this so-called

Stairwell yeah you, did hey benny i love you, you're raining your paint i love your painting

remember

Yesterday you were wandering around, when suddenly at the age of 27. You realized

Your youth was behind you use it to cover your balding shame they're planning to mislead any investigation you painted principal brown

Strap him in toilet paper, and stuffed him into my locker yesterday

you, see i spent, some really strong chemicals on my hand

if that's the case how, come i can just plumb up your shoe i

Can't believe i'm about to say this buddy, but i rest my case

Really, we all saw you on the bus when, we went home the fat explained the toilet paper

Don't remember, any toilet paper so it wasn't penny it wasn't rocky and it wasn't darwin

Which leaves, us with one suspect, the only person who knew the

Wait you're forgetting, woman of crucial evidence what's that, oh?

Just, go and get it?

This is extra ordinarily painful?

Principal, brown was attacked and everyone thinks it was me but it wasn't you exactly, what i can

Do better than that i can, play you my memory

You see something, well it was so funny i blew a fuse i was like

Why, don't i just replay the tape

Brown, well we just saw, bobberts memory

Darling, away from us, well it seems he scored a hundred percent on his aptitude you think the marker can provide

Its best they take him, away he'd make

Richard what are we going to do get a, new, pet fish?

mr. Waadt, oh i

Need to become intelligent

Hey dudes

whoa

Hmm i gotta find something that will make me smart, what do you reckon darwin, oh?

Inconceivable maths will always hold a special place in my timetable

greetings fellow crusader inari

That guy, is such a gluteus maximus

Hey, bobert what you doing i feel like, on dude it's the only thing on the screen i knew that

Your memory could not cope you crashed i had to reboot you, oh come on i thought it'd

Be something in his library, making people smart this is logic

Hey, hey, hey shh i think my book is broken

Hey, where do you think you're the doorways

Are you, sure there's nothing else you, want where a mrs. Watterson. Please honey you can call us mom and dad

okay, i'm ready then prove it i

Want to take the aptitude test hmm. You don't have the brain of a genius watterson, we'll see about that arie i

Always pictured it a little smaller i can, work it out

What's going on here oh, well this is your new? Brother rockland stop, you're kidding right

No it's not working

We believe this is yours?

Well it's obvious. He didn't take that test

But someone in this house, did then this warrant. Says that, we get to take, that person, away

Don't your stupid we've established that let, the brain speak

Yeah, i took that test then get your suitcase you're coming to the research center, what, do you, mean like horns back

Oh and i got home too are you, kidding, me get in there little dude whoa

High five!

Once i was go to invent a tv that flicks its, own channels

You, guys, want to see yeah i'm very proud of you son

nobody cares

What, want to hang out after school i'll show

You, my, cartwheel i've seen it it's not as good as it sounds

Sorry, go mom he needs the cheerleader tryouts tonight i've been practicing all year for this and maybe you should think twice

About the things you say but i did think twice, well maybe you need to think three times

Anyway, see you later wait

But by the looks of it you, need more than attention you need serious help, little man

Mom you're seriously going to follow us around all day, do you really need

People because you're insecure about your walnut-sized brain and the fact that you smell like a sweaty butcher

You're, really principal brown. You need, to be firmer than that okay four hours detention

Eight hours deca door with. Your mom at school

It's a 12-sided

you're not

Was kinda helpful, but, this has gone too far wait a minute

Thanks now seriously have you got a second sure but

You, guys will need to be quick the cheerleader tryouts are about to start mom if you love, me please don't do this

Oh, come on gummy plus, don't be shy

Great time didn't we dor-win, why are you smiling

Listen whatever it is you've done you need to come out and face it oh?

Right so what's the problem the problem

Is made what if i'm not as good as the other girls do they laugh at, me and this leotard, makes me look fat

You're, not drama club you better shape up or ship out. Cuz. This is a big league sister and right now

You're at the bottom of the barrel

These were anything you'd like to add principal brown, oh?

Well it's a note from me mister it's enough for me to that's to nose gumball you're going home

Thank you it was so brave of you to sacrifice your dignity so i can get on the team i guess that

Means you, do like me just a little

For more infomation >> Top Cartoon Animation Compilation for Children & Kids Episode 28 - Tegan Howe - Duration: 18:06.

-------------------------------------------

Skylanders Academy #49 Animation Compilation for Children & Kids - Max Stephens - Duration: 16:16.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

welcome to cloud track of prison as you know all new Skylanders are required to

serve a day of yarn commemorative prison bro no it's a badge and they're all

equipped with a chip that emits a powerful freezing ray give it a tap and

an inmate is rendered completely immobile someone who is really causing

trouble tapping twice will send a prisoner straight to solitary

confinement otherwise known as oh whoa that place sounds scary you must read

the prison rules and regulations guides I'm pretty sure we can handle a few

brochures ah these are 20% off coupons from Bed Bath & Beyond I get like nine

of these things a week in twos into a mindless drone to do his bidding yeah

next is pepperjack once the finest chef in all the sky

lands until he decided to use his culinary powers which is quite lethal in

its own right she is the shrewd and cunning leader of this motley crew who

called themselves doulas hope so he makes here sound

pretty hardcore seriously just to be safe we should keep

reading these rule guides good thinking Eruptor if we all buckle

down we'll get through these things before we know it John super speed read

560 article 93 code 23 double Z that's a siren that alerts the prisoners it's

time for yard duty okay team guard batting a beautiful golden eye I think

I'm in love

maybe don't lead with that sir nobody knows me now we know you you're the

loser who still lives at home with his mama well I I just wanted to say what an

honor it is to be incarcerated he thinking he can just walk up and talk to

the Queen that new needs an education oh now we do

things around on the top pipe down chef she insulted broccoli guy so I like her

already would you like to join our gang totally

whoa inmate no fraternizing with the rodents did we do that right indeed you

did but I'm shocked at how that hit made was acting out it's not like him Morris

well at all keep your guard up Skylanders pretty much the greatest

battle ever assuming we make it out alive we'll see

you guys later an epic battle against gulper and we're

stuck here we will require a little private time if you will well we're

never gonna get any of that with chaos coming around all the time seriously

with that God can't you in Naga nummies could a scolding green on a prison date

maybe get her a gift perhaps a shake made from hardened

toothpaste or show her the tattoo I got of her on my calf muscle you got watch

you by your side see it's happening already

or dumb stupid coincidence the PAL amazing you're probably the first inmate

to ever conceive of such a thing please do elaborate wonderful see you see each

cell contains a sink and you know that flushes I do believe that's a sarcastic

slow clap sir and the contrary troll I love it chaos since you are obviously an

evil mastermind like the rest of us you need a timeout chef

cheese what is up with the inmates what's the meaning of this just using my

sweet bone art to entrace my fellow inmates oh they'll do whatever I say huh

so you guys have to send prisoners to the whole tube yeah they were all

seriously out of control so weird seeing how snapshot said how tame this place

usually is inmate doing nothing no contraband visible thank you attempted

assault by a healthy side dish

well well well aren't you all just subbu tough do you think that worries me in

the slightest I am the golden Queen I rule this place

and as soon as my doom Raiders and I are free again I'll rule all of you to

turning you into golden gets it easy chaos easy this only ends one way for

you badly not this time sky dorks you see I'm now

in with the golden Queen and her game which means we're a guy you okay pal I

think so um did you say you sent all the doom Raiders to the hole yeah wise well

the somehow foiled my plan oh well better luck next time

am i right so what's the haps here oh you fool I needed you to stay in that

cafeteria process now we can put the real escape plan into motion which is

what we will combine all of our evil powers at the same time into a

concentrated blast of dark energy

happening space and time are being born at thunder and our gateway to freedom is

upon us how are you helping out I can't remain here amongst common thugs and

riffraff I thought we had some you know very casual first date the core of life

you say oh I was just teasing you before you're playing hard-to-get as a bridge

send more than one cuz it's just something that every guard knows sorry

snapshot we were just trying to do a good job yes we let our nerves about not

messing up get the best of us I need to gather up all the guards the whole

destroy them

there were just too many of them and by the time we were able to freeze

the wormhole itself to close it up well they were already on the other side wait

not everyone got away there's one big-headed jerk who folks but I say why

I limit yourself let the cuisine have a voice am i right huh

good talk I have to go shave the guy who confiscated my prune Oh

it's gelato made from prunes it's been year since any prisoner trying to escape

with all the recent unrest in the prison the high should have known someone would

try something like this one day the tomb Raider's because if you thought of doom

Raiders were a handful today you haven't seen anything yet

they may have preyed on our inexperience today but it won't happen again

we'll make this right

okay what we have here is a category eight o'clock haven't seen one of these

since the great back hair crisis of all six approach team a foolproof plan of a

tap awesome so what is it jet back I'll tell you as

soon as I think of it uh GP all due respect but I don't think we have much

time to few so we need to act fast relax first when I have a proper plan in place

which I have already if you weren't interrupting guys this is about to get I

go oh you ain't kidding

the tips are so good the disappearing person made my pool

so crisis averted before 11:00 brunch anyone where are you it's nearly time

for my presentation hey mother but you never come to my lair

to what do I owe the pleasure this place is the exact opposite of

pleasure it still smells the same as it did when it was you are the reason I'm

putting together this little presentation I want to show you my new

scheme to destroy the Skylanders behold I've asked myself since you were a small

boy what was that jinx nothing sir but I would like to say for the record that I

did warn you to continuing to splash around in the bath like a toddler could

short out your heads projection power leashing eternal darkness across the sky

lands unleashing eternal darkness doesn't pay the rent and neither have

you since I let you start living here in the guest cast without let go of my robe

was being a little tough on you today huh I'm sure it's just that there's a

lot he wants to teach us about be doing things can be effective - what are you

doing here hold up did I just conjure you from thin air just by thinking about

you negativo rookie times and I'm moving in until we get you straightened out

so where do I sleep roomie that's my room there Bojan here I'm one of the

senior members of this team which means I can do random spot checks of a junior

members room to make sure it's in tip-top shape

at any time I want like right now and what a dump

this is oh wow what's horrible box springs significant sag sag equals poor

spinal alignment poor alignment equals a poor attitude well now that we've

assessed your personal space let's go down to the kitchen and criticize your

awful eating habits

hello skylights employment agency scheming and you also work part-time at

a movie theater for pocket money yes yeah and since then busy trying to

annihilate all Skylanders mm-hmm man where do you see yourself in front now

here's your arrow I'll be back to check on you in 12 hours so you can take your

legally required ten-minute break hello I'm he thought really well he didn't do

either dessert or something I would like a gizzard I would like a whole bucket of

gizzards to get out of here why are you calling you idiot Oh be strong just try

and go to the happy place in your mind you know your memories of all the fun we

have together like when you clip my toenails and I'll be back as soon as I

can Roger kept asking me to play Falstaff

over and over again hang on if clothings couldn't recognize me in

this getup that means no one else will either

I'm a drill sergeant jet pack he's driving me crazy and won't give me any

personal space so the plan is they're gonna live in a sewer forever well I was

just gonna hide in the sewer until jet-vac retired but

all right and that starts with being able to fully operate our superchargers

mm-hmm page one well now the owner of a supercharger fellas where's the fire

oh yes in the forest

Spira why are you stopping we need to well someone had to our team for the win

so how'd you get held up fight with chaos on the way down with the

numerators sneak attack on theirs today turns out nothing per your request it

was safe and burning to the ground by kaboom and snapshot right and why was it

that they had to do the job of the core skylander t-to the task at hand lunch do

I start with the business end of the gizzard and work my out the crust all go

crust first then to the gooey unidentifiable meaning answer I was

successful because I acted on my impulse which is what certain other members of

this team do on occasion with success maybe if you had acted first instead of

always being so regimented give him a chance to show you you and the team will

be better off for it I'm going to find him and apologize for the way I've been

acting and now I'm going to trust my gut instinct and leave this place and I know

what you can have all the gizzards you can choke down inside the double secret

relics file to the Grand Library we should totally go there right now

because I need to get back inside that room and get my hands on the map there's

one thing you taught me I can't do anything right unless I do it according

to some book first it's just that your act first think later nature makes me

nervous now I've seen that kind of behavior but then I lost something that

meant the world to me you wings wings what no no no I sacrificed those in an

epic moment of heroism there was a widow an orphanage so-yeon talked to you

pretty much thanks JP I know I don't have a great track record of doing

things the right way but I I think you'll find that my way can be effective

too

with some coupons huh because he didn't realize there were Skylanders here

honest mistakes next time you know okay fine but before we leave you totally

alone with hypnotized Hugo so you can go into the relics room and do whatever you

want do the lizard gizzard dance huh to the core yes

would you believe now oh wow did you serious but I think I did that

felt good right how should we handle this

trespassing swerve don't think just do and do it fast I even followed every

order jet vet gave during the fight and I made a few impulsive moves of my own

remember when I kicked chaos instead of punching you oh yeah that was gizzards

the face some in the eyes a little got her mouth I may never get that smell out

of my nostrils well that on would we go since I don't need to ride your rear

anymore about squatting living in the basement I don't know what year is it

again asked I got a real job I worked all day and I got pummeled instead of a

paycheck now I hope you're satisfied at yep totally satisfied does it's me

mother when you put it like that it's way more fun hanging out here and

plotting evil so I choose this of course you do

at least I tried it poor troll I know just the thing to take away the sting of

a day spent with mother Oh get the nail filing Clippers Hey

come along

For more infomation >> Skylanders Academy #49 Animation Compilation for Children & Kids - Max Stephens - Duration: 16:16.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show Part 50 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Andrew Lloyd - Duration: 17:50.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

when a fruit cake comes out knocking you just stuff that in your stockin party

it's our first Christmas together and it's gonna be awesome and the second

thing I wanted to tell you is that Margaret is gonna be there party oh this

is terrible if I see Margaret and act all weird around her CJ's gonna think I

still like her dude you're making too big a deal out of it I'm sure it'll be

fine man tonight's parties could be off the chain my first Christmas is an

engaged man with my fiance yeah see you I'm in free Christmas cookies oh this

guy Oh CJ this is Margaret my girlfriend I mean my ex-girlfriend I mean I go to

the left well it might fall but okay

I agree with Rigby oh also just do your job get ahold of yourself Mordecai she's

a person you're just a person to people no big deal we've never been good at

that huh wow I have so much to tell you oh did

Eileen tell you about mostly oops I got a phone call

it's from Benson the call from good you're just in time to help me wrap this

grab some tape dude him what Eileen's party she told you about it

right oh yeah the totally normal party who are nothing bad will ever happen

yeah you're gonna pick me up or should we just meet there Oh DJ now and if you

really care about her you'll go to the party with her so Margaret will be there

big deal she'll be gone after that you'll probably never see her again

yeah but dude you made it give me your coats I'll put them in the spare room

by the way Mordecai I never got to tell you the third thing from this morning

hold that thought Eileen and open this gift rep she's someone's on edge tonight

did Santa bring you a case of jitters for Christmas but it's free come on

let's go Yeti ginger ale mountain man ginger ale imitation ginger ale who knew

there were so many flavors of ginger uh CJ Mordecai's girlfriend girlfriend you

know each other I mean you've met before at the coffee

shop when I invited you both to the same movie oh okay yes I haven't seen her

since we broke up and I don't know what to do I was worried that me acting weird

would give you the wrong impression like I still like her or something

holiday sugar photo yeah so you know that people have to kiss under mistletoe

right yeah are you okay between us now okay stop where the batteries of this

thing it was really rough for me at first but since I've been dating CJ I

feel a lot happier now she's good for me I just hope you can understand that I do

yes we had some good times together yeah we did Merry Christmas Merry Christmas

no it's not wait not now I gotta get my phone Margaret's

what's Margaret's Dakota table hey CJ thanks for coming into it in the car

look CJ I wanted to ah

CJ I'm really sorry I don't know what happened you don't law in some countries

Eileen back me up on this Mordecai what you did was really lame it took me this

whole week to start feeling like I couldn't we're honest I just want things

to go back to how they were before yeah me too

oh hey Mordecai haven't seen you in a couple of because I play the sax and cry

a lot I know a broken heart when I see one

you tell me all about it and let's see if we can't get this whole mess sorted

out well here's a singing telegram apology and song Mordecai was quite a

journey you disgust me Oh hoo it's worse than I thought

that guy's successfully apologized for arson hook elaborate public displays of

affection here's the plan

get off what are you talking about like you don't know you've been talking to

that saxophone guy again admit it so what if they have dude he gives the

worst advice in the world remember we get a shirt whatever dude talk to me

when you're relationship advice is any better dang man I can't believe faking

your death didn't work okay without risks brother I take stupid risks all

the time and look at me thanks for coming Margaret I'm just glad

we could finally talk I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you dog and that sign

on your head and I guess the cheerleader thing was kind of clever huh

CJ do some serious tweaks brother no this is all your fault

what I do I never should have listened to you you don't know anything about art

and you definitely don't know anything about women dude that's the only good

advice you've ever given me oh hey you got yourself into a real hornet's nest

on this one Mord I'll let you in on a family secret but she won't answer my

phone calls let alone look me in the face just have to get her attention

first then just follow my other rule go big or go home

time to go big or go home

let's hurry boys still have six nativity scenes to take down tonight do this to

get my girlfriend to talk to me nobody cares bro get off the lift and take your

beat yeah didn't you see the truck the party's over

I'm so smart so look I'm glad you're okay but we need to clear the air I have

to know what's going on between you and Margaret no more weirdness with and I

acted like an idiot CJ I screwed up I feel terrible for hurting you but

Margaret I are over now I understand if you hate my guts but I hope you know

yeah yeah yeah yeah Oh pizza pouch hey what's going on man not much is that

dude okay hey this is weird right I mean I'm doing

ah Rigby staff meeting did you go on a pizza

pouch bender again last night come on last night just leave me and

Natalie alone people know you can't use the bathroom Rigby

you know Rigby has a point what if in fact all you guys had a role and my

lengthy healing process I don't remember any of this business

today is Thomas is he hire interns but Thomas has really been killing it lately

they're killing it in the park I was eating a pizza pops let's all gang up on

Rigby I'll show you it wasn't a dream see this grease spot is where I dropped

my pizza pouch got a triple espresso

Thomas you okay

it's

Oh mom oh yeah everything's great what's he saying no exactly yep Russian

Russia set Russian writing what's he up to

so this is the house where the workers stay and this is the garage I keep my

rakes and shovels in here people go there sometimes huh I was sure Benson

was lying about that date just so we're all in agreement Benson

smart guy look it's got some kind of Russian warning on it and while Thomas

was messing with it he got a phone call and I totally heard him say Russian come

on man who gets hired full-time you'll have to do them again chips that's not

true I never did that stuff even when it was

my responsibility like I said I get it you guys got hired I was nervous

who is it is American Indian Society of America is urgent we spared the Thomas

and need to give him exit interview before it hello Benson are you in here

Wow have you ever seen this door before not sure that need ring what are you

guys doing here and what room is this what's all this stuff we don't know but

we're pretty sure Thomas has something to do what's with the accent what is all

this I am NOT Nathalie I am and I am NOT

lowly preschool tearing against you what who would do that Natalie you're

acting crazy oh sweet Benson why don't you let him tell you himself

dude for real Russian spy yes but I was abandoned as a baby and declared

property of the state the KGB raised me to be the perfect

weapon no family or world in the world's theater we are a laughingstock what made

American parks so good he couldn't crack it the order came from

commander Romanov travel to target site inquire about internship opportunities

say you will work for free at the first chance possible I would say 7 ha ha well

on some level that's kind of flattering we must be doing something right if

Russia's swiping from our park link on the contract okay everybody got all this

stuff let's say Christmas

no one suspects the antenna we out of the lowest rung on the ladder ah you're

lucky mother and son doing fantastic hey Benson could you tell me how the park

electrical grid works again sure the first thing you got to know about is the

breakers how could you do this to us yeah man it's my job guys goodbye

Natalia what did the commander want yeah it's only need-to-know basis looks like

more leaks

I knew it this yesterday the other fine welcome nikolaj arming system six four

three two

I'll be controlling the park and Natali will ensure your safety on the ground

mr. president sir something you need to see sir it's a

matter of national security all right we need to take action sir if our land

reaches their border the Russian military will intercept it and we'll

never get it back

tie yourself back up

he's got a point so what's the plan now how do we stop this thing at this rate

the landmass will enter Russian airspace within the hour sir

Great Scott as an intern I was pranked mercilessly those Americans could be

jerks behind us

using it I wonder if you remember us Russian nuclear arms treaty treaty says

we cannot fire Russian weapons on American soil

this is American passive aggression this is a violation of the treaty oh we

aren't firing any missiles Talia I never wanted to hurt anyone

I just wanted to build a park maybe they will use rubble of old Park to make new

Park I know you're a Russian spy but you're also our friends you must have

enjoyed yourself a few times maybe a fool Nikolai try and remember dude we

had some good times good times

but all my deals of training yeah dude we didn't want to see you go you're a

buddy doesn't that mean anything to you oh yeah it does being

you tried to kill us their control box

awesome work Thomas no problem and they're pretty much a traitor in both

countries pretty much yeah is this the end of Thomas the end no

house forever bill thank you all

dosvedanya nickel

For more infomation >> Regular Show Part 50 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Andrew Lloyd - Duration: 17:50.

-------------------------------------------

Adventure Time With Finn & Jake Memorable Moments Best Catoon For Kids Part 22 - Reece Hall - Duration: 13:30.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Adventure Time With Finn & Jake Memorable Moments Best Catoon For Kids Part 22 - Reece Hall - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

Sofia The First Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 294 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 14:36.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

To detain

Good morrow

to tangu peak the highest

Mountain in the whole kingdom where we're gonna have a party. So huge. You'll need a map to find your way around

Hi there

Amber will you ride with me? Oh, I don't know

Come on it'll be fun. It'll be an adventure

Can't we just take the coach? Oh, we can take a coat - any time. Let's try the carpet. We'll have a great time

I promise

They're beautiful just tell me what they're gone

Are you okay? Uh-huh, are you uh-huh? How about you carpet?

Great we're all okay. I promise you

Promised we'd have a great time and I am not having a great time. I thought the carpet ride is kind of fun

What do you think Hildegard? Well, it's pretty much the same as riding in a flying coach, isn't it Clio?

Uh-huh the same thing but can your flying coaches do this?

This way to the party hey, where's Sofia and Amber they're probably exploring the kingdom

There's so much to see and do in the land of tangu

Wow, I've never heard music like this before

Better we just need to get directions gum

Got until me. I will tell you you

Actually, we were hoping you could tell us how to get to tangu peak

Lucky for you. I know

Since you are lost I am have to keep following the river until it meets the mountains

And you'll see tango peak before you great. Thank you

Happens when you try something new you and a block that's it. You messed with the wrong princess

I got it. That's right. I got you and I'll take that back. Thank you very much

Ever you were amazing. I was was nine. I think I'm getting the hang of this flying carpet thing

Nice princess

Tell me about it. I can't find a way out wait. We're

stuck like

Stuck stuck maybe but we can't be

All right bring on the dancing elephants

Okay, I've never seen anything like I give up

Stuck what are we going into?

Where did you come from? Where did you come from? I?

Don't know what ganas fight she's here, and we really need your help

It doesn't listen to a thing. I say there's something wrong with it

Let me see this carpet

Girls if the carpet knows you're afraid it won't trust you to tell it where to go. It'll just fly all over you

Mr. Taine dog carpet, you can't be afraid to try

Crap the carpet by the tassels gets up. Let's jump on and fly

We've got the lead now go lads Wow. Let me try Sofia left

Thank you for rescuing us jasmine I didn't rescue you

Guard so Zen darwins I always do

Amber look, I'm sorry. Amber

I promised you we'd have a great time, but I just ruined your whole day Sofia. You did not ruin my day

What?

Oh

Thank you to carpet

Glad to hear it. Alright, let's head back to the palace for the concert. There's a concert after the party. Yep

That's the way we look

ready for another adventure

Kingdom picnic

I now present the royal family from the kingdom of Khaldoun

Just so you know, the tri-kingdom picnic is no ordinary picnic I'm starting to see that

Hi Sofia, are you ready for the picnic games? I don't know. I've never played them before you'll love them princess mine

I always have so much fun here catch

Every year it's a tradition that our children play picnic games with neighborly spirits

They take the field Oh probably just tell them. Okay, look at this. Wow. It is amazing

It's the golden chalice all the kids at the picnic play a bunch of games in the kingdom

That wins the most games guess we were thinking Sofia since you like flying Derby so much. Maybe you'd like the picnic games, too

They sound really fun. So

teammates

Oh

I

Guess you'll need some drilling lessons too. Oh

So much to learn and I'm collied good to meet you young Majesties here

Are your horseshoes for the flying horseshoe toss? Why is it called the flying horseshoe toss?

Good try Jim

Someone tell my horseshoe it's not time for lunch

Well because the horseshoe will fly up on its own

Look at it go nice toss Sofia and Chauncey is gonna win the chalice this year

All right, we heard you come on Sofia let's go in the next game

What's with JP? Is there going to be a prize for our games Roland?

No, Queen Anya. It's just for fun. So what are we playing first? Musical Thrones?

Are you alright Emperor Quon? Yes first we glue on the jewels. Okay, dab dab dab jewel jewel jewel

hmm dab jewel jewel damn job

Oops on your mark get set

This is a race, there's no time to talk, okay

But it's cloudy and my shoelaces were untied well you should have tied them before the race then James

Well, I didn't it's not fair. We should do the race now. It's time to add the glitter

I'm sure it is Queen Anya

But I'd rather watch maybe Emperor Quon doesn't want to play because he thinks he's too clumsy to have a good time

Well, it doesn't matter how well you play

Cuz I'm a little rusty Oh

Rollie what are you doing? I think Emperor Quon should see that we can still have a good time. Oh

Whoops. Oh

We're not very good. But it sure is a fun game. You should give it a triumph or a quant good

If it lands on your side the other team scores ready

Another point for in chanceo

First your brother was a sore winner then a sore loser now, he's a sore winner again

You've got just us too if you want the chalice so badly James you can have it we quit

Sorry Sofia, Jenn Oh Sofia come back

You paint light soft strokes like so hmm now you try what are you doing

Here are the games over already. I remember them taking forever

Everyone quit because James was being a poor sport. Oh, it's hard to believe we're twins when and now she's fabulous

Thank you. That's a good idea. But how can I show him we're not playing the games anymore, huh?

I'm such a good sister

James

Sofia what are you doing here? I want to show you something what just come with me. Okay

All right. Dad didn't knock over any pins, but look at him

Better luck next time. I hope Emperor Quon you're up next see that's having fun

Rollie Kwan's having a good time. Now. You don't have to keep playing badly on purpose. I'm not playing badly on purpose

Oh, I'm really sorry. You should be James. I was really looking forward to the games

So was I and we didn't even get to play in China discus. That's my favorite thinking

There's still plenty of time to play the rest of the games if we wanted to we can pick up where we left off with

enchanted discus I

Don't know James hope never catches the discus wins, but if the discus touches you and you don't catch it

Then you're out

Wei Ling wins great play guys way to go

Good job collied thanks a lot. That's our final game. Now. It's time to announce the winner of the golden chalice

I want to thank all the royalty y'all. Excuse me your highness

I believe the children would like to hear who won the golden chalice

Oh, yes, of course. Now I've added up all the scores and the winner of this year's golden ship

Thanks James, yeah, thanks a lot two four six eight. Who do we appreciate?

Who knows maybe next year we'll win the golden chalice teammates teammates

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 294 - Tia Hardy - Duration: 14:36.

-------------------------------------------

Sheriff Callie's Wild West Moments Part 36 Best Cartoon for Kids & Children - Morgan Wilkins - Duration: 15:45.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

the yummiest most delicious your love love-love-love milkshakes and

that is no no mistake just thinking about how good they came

for keep our baby back to marbles and a pebble yeah what am i dead can I borrow

a nickel for a new sarsaparilla surprise milkshake sure Toby just as soon as

picking up finish our game yes the exactly never gonna get one of those

milkshakes

hey there Toby know anybody who could babysit by cow byre but there you will

note the flowers that most of all you got to make sure that you don't slip the

straw around dirt you know that if you could promise me you'll do those three

things you got yourself a deal one sarsaparilla surprise please one

sarsaparilla surprise coming up

good that was a big milkshake bossy these I guess you like daisies as much

as I like milkshakes I don't even drink another one if I had another nickel

nickel per cow sounds fair here's two nickels for two cows see you

later thanks a lot anybody in here wanna

babysit our cows we're willing to pay a nickel each scuse me 99 $2.99 what a

game yep taught again

they've knocked over my fence to get him although I think I had too many I'm

getting a tummy ache oh but where'd you get the nickels to pay for them all yeah

I'm supposed to keep them cattle not led to me anybody's flowers

they knock it over they'll flood the whole town

like buttermilk the town is a mess it sure is somebody

didn't do a very good job forgot what I promised to do you can't forget when you

make a promise tobe yeah that's as bad as breaking it I know that now else

leave it to me

heard you had a bit of trouble while I was God oh no milkshake

gee thanks Ella but I couldn't drink another one if I wanted to but I think I

know so no that's a promise I can keep

Thank You sheriff come quack yeah I mean quick one lucky hat Thank You sheriff

that we must have blown it up there out of the way folks don't get a tree

don't worry little one pick and I'll get him down Lana carrot

and sound Oh Thank You sheriff oh yay Buster you okay

no don't tell me I'm late again

Oh shucks Clementine I know you've got your good traits but some bust but Who

am I kidding you'll never go fast and I'll never get

to do all those great things

okay gentlemen's perfume makes it smell good one fine-looking horse yeah any

faster he'd be out load hiya Peck what should

do is I don't have $100 okay then how about $5 man you mean you mean trade

Clementine oh well she wants to go fast faster isn't always the best way to get

a job done I suppose so but you know

okay lickety-split shallow much you can do

sorry what happened Peck did you go too fast

nope just stop too slow

Oh No the muddy trails too slippery now no need to panic

Clementine will do it together

it's just Oh

Oh Thank You Clementine I'm sticking with Clementine are you

sure positive lately fast is alone it's cracked up to be

all righty then I guess take all the time you want

what's this take a ride in your favorite place big box canyon

it's the fastest train I reckon I've ever seen

go on look it over fellas hey sure is shiny

and I'd like to keep it that way if you don't yeah that's what they call this

here amazing locomotive Thanks don't mind if I do

stop teasin boy

Thank You sheriff my horse is the future horses are the past well maybe for some

folks but if it's all the same to you

hey there Peck did you see where Sparky went how to find him and set things

straight

Sparky here nope we didn't need any oats his feed

bucket still full I don't think he's been here at all I was afraid of that

what makes you think he'll be here in big box canyon Sheriff

cuz I promised

Sparky

I love you no matter what as long as we're here in big box canyon why don't

we take that rod prettiest thing what makes it so fast

why it's this here big firebox it burns more coal to make more steam to give it

more well we'll just have to catch that train

but sheriff there's no way a real horse can catch my honey

force what a real horse can do

I thought I just stop this train

they're back Sheriff Sparky you proved me wrong my iron horse is fast but

you're faster shucks

that sure is one fast nibbler

what do you think sheriff Callie

now one corn popping a minute I don't have enough film to take a photo

of everybody which means it has to be the best picture anyone in these parts

has ever seen we don't need to look picture-perfect yeah right so let's all

get gussied up and meet pigs gonna be so proud of me

Peleg all pigs are perfect mr. Pooh speedily bunk bitterly bitterly but not

budgin if Pixies this red book on my nose he'll never let me be in the

picture no mr. bump even bigger Toby

sweet sassafras what's that on your nose hope it doesn't hurt I can barely even

see it oh well maybe it wouldn't hurt to have doc Quackers look at it he'll know

what it is what am I gonna do now don't panic I think I know what we can do

follow me I surely can

I've got enough makeup to turn a pig into a princess see I just want to look

like me all right I think right maybe powder wasn't I made the flash on

my camera brighter so he can light up everyone in town watch maybe that was

little too bright you've come to the right place

why there nobody could see her nose now Toby we can't see any of you necks ready

to take the town picture y'all come on

Toby bet you under there no Toby your your nose come on buddy

I want to talk to you about it now that's just plum hogwash the picture

would be way way less perfect without you in it

really you mean it cowboys owner everybody say cheese

Toby you're supposed to say cheese not what look my funny bump turned it very

pretty I want to have a flower for the picture to lady really to me tell

uncle bun work

For more infomation >> Sheriff Callie's Wild West Moments Part 36 Best Cartoon for Kids & Children - Morgan Wilkins - Duration: 15:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 254 - Aimee Thorpe - Duration: 17:57.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> The Lion Guard Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 254 - Aimee Thorpe - Duration: 17:57.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Episode 82 - Lucy Quinn - Duration: 17:34.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

These are probably the best graphics, I remember the box we should stretch it out first

We don't want to pull our hammies know what I'm saying

Hey, what are you doing starting? Hurry up and do?

I'm not using that sucky pickaxe see dude. Calm down

Let's play punchy's to see who gets to be player 1

fine

Anybody at punchy's? Yes, I do. No, you don't

One cheek wonder dude, I'm bringing it back

You better not is that one cheek wonder I hope he's not trying to play punches

Stupid

It's a touching story

Really it is but I don't know if you're ready for death. Quando. Why not?

Just all you gotta do is pick from the sacred texts of death kwon do

Let's see. We can start you off with bison flex of death

That I'm afraid is not for beginners. What why?

Because you only want to use it to beat up your friends. You're not pure of heart

of death

of death

Time to take this baby for a test drive

Oh, he's gonna pay for this death kwon do

You think you're gonna beat me at punchy's well I Got News for You I know your little secret

Unless you want to get punched again and pops what's with the easy-breezy speed it up

My pepperonis are roasting down here

Oh looks like you know how to say things that people are already aware of whatever you can't handle the death punch

That sounds like a challenge

That's because maybe it is a challenge

What move did you learn why don't you come over here and find a probably because I learned the death block

It worked pretty good for a first try either that or your death punch totally

Are you finished yet?

You got me you got me Oh clear one

Dude you can totally be player one

Dude quit crying. Oh you think I'm dumb enough to only still one death cuando move

Well now how do you want to get out of here the death jump or the death?

Dump

Mmm, I'll show you

Here you go guys, enjoy

Nothing beats drinking Joe with my bro

It's not that easy you wouldn't understand

Yeah

I wouldn't understand probably cuz I'm too busy drinking Joe with my bro like we came here to do in the first place

Remember wait, he's tearing their clothes off right Mordecai

Nordic hot dude, I'm buying that Cologne. Ah why you said you would chip in for that awesome new game

Orange on

that game

No

I still want the Cologne if you buy that Cologne then I'm gonna lose all respect for you

Good, then we'll both have the same amount of respect for each other

I'll be busy with my new friends plan break up

Mordecai Rigby wonderful day we have

What do you got there dude time? Oh I knew it'd come out Bros brake pipe I'm spray

Who are these guys? I don't know. They seem pretty cool though

You bros wanna hang out good, bro. You don't use this to get the ladies you use it to hang out with the bros

You can help really. Oh, yeah, we know all about the ladies

But first you have to drink from the cup of knowledge

We won't mess with you anymore, I promise got a great way to help you get your lady

Great, as long as I don't understand next to that total Oh fine

Are you sure she'll be into this totally bro, she'll be up

Can I help you hey Margaret

Mordecai

Bro are you watching you in there?

And little dude had a really good point what point that we're totally not hanging out enough. Oh, geez, don't worry

Dude these guys aren't trying to help me but just messing with me, dude. You're just partying here. Let me help you up

Psych why don't you ask Margaret to help you up?

Have fun with your new friends you jerk

This trap believes all over me how they get better each bond you'd like that nerd or something. Yeah, dude, chill out

Bros for help, dude, get over it. It's not my fault

If you would have just hung out with me and played some strong John's. None of this would have happened look

I'm sorry about the game, but that doesn't give you the right to treat me like garbage

Why that's for psyching me

It's gonna suck for you and Benson how do we get rid of them? Oh that's really hard. They're like insects but

There's one thing unicorns never say no to we supposed to race some unicorns and not a bunch of losers

That's the only way to get rid of unicorns

And you quit spraying that Cologne it's not gonna get you any ladies

idiots

Want to go

Dude check it out, man

They're here

What's here our fake band t-shirts that we ordered from that site last night. What?

Last night I asked you if you wanted to be in a band and you such - that's it

That's it order the shirts for the shirts. Oh

Yeah t-shirts check it out. Damn

Mordecai they're for our band. You guys are a band

Mordecai and the Rigbys that's so cool. No. No, we're not in a band. So

what it's some sort of fake band and

What was that man? I don't know. I just didn't want her to think we had a stupid fake band

But now we got to play that open mind tomorrow. Okay? Okay, we need help

How do you learn to be so good pops, uh-huh earn this in time

Then you got to take this seriously what put on the shirt?

fine play the record

This is gonna take like ten years. Yeah, and there's still two more for this one. There's got to be a faster way

Ha just kidding we know who you are cuz were you in 10 years?

You don't know it yet. But this is the moment where we teach you how to rock right? We gotta wear shades

Awesome. Oh, hey in the future. Do we get that thing? We always wanted. Oh, we got it

Yeah, whatever it takes we said the same thing 10 years ago

Let's rock

That's it we're screwed

Yeah

Should I hand out the last of the t-shirts you brought their t-shirts? Yeah for the fans dude. We don't even have any fans

Oh, wow, we won pumped for the closing act closing act. Yeah saved the best for last. We'll break a leg guys. I can't wait

Come on

Your eyes

Explain we were lip-synching

But that's over and lip-syncing is not cool, so we're breaking up the band

Why'd you stop it was going great. You tricked us into lip-syncing. Think about what you're doing, man

If you break up the band, what are we gonna do in the future? I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise

Margaret Margaret

Mordecai

Margaret listen up. We've got this birthday party today so lots to do lots to do muscle man high five ghost

You're in charge of picking up the special entertainment

I'm your birthday was last week. Remember it's a kids party today. I still

I can't trust you guys with something actually important. You're always slacking off you calling us slackers

Did he did you he's calling us slackers look, dude

We can totally set up all this time not setting up the chairs next time. Oh

Just set up the chairs

Benson's gonna drop his balls when he sees how good we set up these chairs, dude

Normally, I'd be all let's quit but we have to prove to Benson we can set up these chairs. All right

Yeah, must be nice to be the boss Ben

Please just focus entertainment

Thirty-eight

Rigby pets all the chairs dude. They're supposed to be 50. That's Benson's problem. No, dude, that's telling me

It's locked let's do something else. Come on, dude take this seriously. Oh, it is locked. Hmm

It's like old-school heaven

Yeah

Look at these things ball of yarn Lemonade Stand hats for sale clap like this candle maker deli dude staring contest

What are these even?

You're not even doing it right you're just mashing the buttons whatever why don't you go back to work

I know. How about I take my break?

Out of order

What to do move over Rigby

In the name of all this come on come on

Dude what just happened? I don't know cool. Oh

Man we're so dead. Maybe no one will notice

You ignored my note didn't you oh no what note you mean like a musical note

Yo fools destroyer of world will kill us all

We're screwed I

Lost my balloon take the wheel

It must be my birthday

Okay

Mordechai and I got the odds Rigby you got the legs

Stop skips

That was some pretty sweet button mashing

I told you I got its that's the last time I entrust you with something important like the chairs Oh

Bitch we're gonna take a break first, right? Yeah

For more infomation >> Regular Show Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Episode 82 - Lucy Quinn - Duration: 17:34.

-------------------------------------------

Beat Bugs Penny Lane - Best Cartoon For Kids - Zara Smith - Duration: 17:17.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Beat Bugs Penny Lane - Best Cartoon For Kids - Zara Smith - Duration: 17:17.

-------------------------------------------

Vainglory Hack II Best Hacking Games for Android and iOS - Duration: 5:24.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Vainglory Hack II Best Hacking Games for Android and iOS - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Wishfart Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 4 - Owen Mason - Duration: 16:32.

One two three four five six puffing you're up

This game makes no sense. I know two are such nerdo is coming out and I really mean it this time

Perfect baby blob dungeon, but you're not complicated to stay

To pay up bird

And more importantly

Inconsequential what how much did you eat everything he ate everything and

Everything is that will be a lot. Nope won't be hanging out. So well

Something few years

Just try to be friends maybe he's lonely let's give the guy a chance no, we're a trio

We don't need a fourth member, especially a dark and moody one. We already have one of those me and the three of us

Whatever I could have scared us on to a right to so late it's a four-seat

Well, it's been a great one ride kind of day but as I recall we have a reservation for three L slaves once today

Dudes almost finished the embroidery

All day got one for you too, boo. Yeah, I get it I told you boo. You're a ghost. Yeah

I'm a ghost and I can't wear normal clothes. Thanks. Jerk. Got you covered

Mm-hmm between 2:00 and 2:30 p.m. Oh

Yeah

I'm gonna go on a limb here, but I'm thinking kuru

Gingerbread newly undead movie. Yeah gonna be so amazing

Hey Sudi, hey des nice jacket, they're trying to look dangerous

Hey, whoa, wait a sec. What was that you give those back?

You destroyed the movie theater sorry suni what is the matter with you

I thought there was a glimmer of goodwill that's on you kid. It is on me. You aren't nice and neither

Are we all we've been doing is acting like a gang of bullies an actual gang jackets. You really think you can just leave

You're my friends now

That's not how friendship works oh

Yeah, Peter you stay in my gang I know I said he's not scary but you're delegating killable, okay sure why not

I'll even let you choose the challenge easy. I choose only let him beat us because we were scared of him, right?

I wasn't scared of him Dez. I was always trying my hardest and I'm really good. So that means he's even better. Really. Yeah

Don't you recognize that card? No, he played the same card. You played last time the hissy fit Kedavra

I'll take that wait for 977 noodle soups

Big birthday hot fit birthday chocolate hi, we've never met before I'm predictable

Red velvet

It's step aside fellow Puffin birthday from others. I'm here from a special birthday club swag

This is bad, okay, so it's a little pack

Fish this place with a lot less crowded

Should we tell them the truth that we possibly destroyed civilization and crushed his birthdate old rule interest us. There's a surprise coming

There's always a surprise. Yeah, and in the meantime, we got the whole city to ourselves

welcome to

Or, you know, what else would be fun Wow Mission Control

Dangerously abandoned just bored. Well, there is one other truly forbidden thing that we could do. Yeah

Say yeah, yeah

Why the glum faces on everyone's favorite day what aren't you telling me

We don't know where anyone is or if they're ever coming back again Akiko made a wish and everyone vanished

Before

For now, maybe for a few decades but what then what will we do without people we'll be fine

We hardly know how to make food and there's no pick the last and by herself

Forever and ever we'll be fine. Tell him peach

I know I should remember her wait

Yeah, here's puffin

Oh

Hey guys, what's going on Sony?

We're all here. We might as well throw in the surprise party surprise

My birthday yes, yes we did it was my idea surprise

Door on that cookie boy from sky earth and see I must protect thee

Don't even think about it Mac

Talk about keeping you can do

No can't do

This was a century that introduced rules against overworking hey, why don't we give a roof?

No high score no wing bumps. It's against gargled when gargoyles away King

He gets to play. I'm starting by converting this building into the first overworld residences for underworld beat

Oh

Hey Janice, because you never know deaths on agos here. Whoa. Hold up. Kingi

Why would under worlders even want to live here? It's clean and pleasant wash

Transparent are no muscles at all

We're like demolitions expert we gotta get this gargoyle on the roof now and I don't want any more dumb questions from you I

Have to show you clowns everything

How did you get in here, excuse me, but I do have the deed to the neighborhood

Who stays and who goes I

Actually appreciate all the important stuff you do around here I've written

The crackin up from the depths and on its way here so crashing Code Red

Every day and you got garbage on the floor. You guys are gonna have to do a lot better. You've known me your whole life

Janice old friend have I got a joke for you? Knock knock who's there?

indeed

I get it I get it we messed up and I can we please get going

Come on, I was always getting off on this floor. Well, check out the plush

Hmm I could get used to this look

I'm really good at dusting red carpets here every day think hmm

If you give me the building I'll make sure you get time old boy. Yeah

Crackin

Funky warlock. It's boogie down dance party. How do we never know? She liked that game the things he noticed when you look,

Jenna do you like booty down dance? But how does one play? Well it goes?

like this

To the center and trot on back to the center. It's rider that

Touches my hat your fan from the building. You've been funky were locked

Forget you I stood

Said that and you are very distracting, please leave do this enter

Another invitation to ask Aaron skate, you know how my feet feel after 20 and I'm the guest of honor Wow

It's from vanilla. So it's a trap but this is one of her more flattering traps. Oh

Brother, I never get invited to anything and yet you are cordially invited to visit the park between the hours of 6:00 a.m

And 10:00 p.m. Please dispose of your trash using the receptacles provided. That's not an invitation

That's a notice from the city for what they said. It'd be awesome

Curious should we go find him. He really wanted to do this by himself

He's got a phone he can call us if something goes wrong. He would

Dinner with the king of the underworld how we go. So what do we have in King II you

To see me slip up so I gotta concentrate

Fine, listen up rat breath. My best friends are gonna turn this underworld right-side up looking for me and you are

Why would anyone risk their life to save an insignificant little bird like you I'll have you know, I've been a plus

175 I've met your family. They don't seem so tough. It's not too tough

This is what I'm working with

Stephanie's gunning for my job. Let him slip up well

Is because I keep winning no neither I'm getting worried about puffins. It's been a while come on des

He was in horrible mortal danger. He'd call us and he hasn't called so he's fine

But maybe we should I'll give you a hand. Are you trying to trick me a MasterChef doesn't need to trick anyone watch

You're a MasterChef. Well, I wasn't gonna say anything one of the coop met for a close friend like you I'll bend the rules

Hey what you got? Ah, you know puffin tastes much better without poison. No poison. No

Is he having a good time is he? Okay. Is he talking about his multiphase? I told him that was off-putting

Does he have money did he take a sweater with him? Does he have his conversation cards? Did he bring presents?

Um, are you sure this is the shortcut to the underworld

It's the only way you sit down for a week, you know, because you destroyed all the chairs

Innocent witness or turn to host Geoff you can break all the chairs

Under old customs some shortcut shift just teleporting yo boo bottle

Unappetizing you are a master a round of applause for the chef

I'm just gonna hop in the oven as per your instructions, but I can't believe my peeps never show

Your lies guys about time grab another screwdriver man, you would have been proud of me

I played those suckers like a chief violin. They think I'm cooking myself and it's

Roasting time let my friend go take this you big me. Oh

Oh let him go or I bless you with everything I had

You can't talk to Barry like that. Oh

We can talk to Barry like that. Yeah. Well, what are you doing? We're protecting you brother

Just get out that you are gonna save me whose keys. Wait. Is that why you were late?

You think you can just leave no one's going to thank you for bringing my family together wait

For more infomation >> Wishfart Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 4 - Owen Mason - Duration: 16:32.

-------------------------------------------

Dad American Part 11 Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Louise Curtis - Duration: 16:59.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

damn why can I never get straight lines right Fonz your mom called Hercules died

oh yeah big whoop he's just my stepdad I barely care about my real dad

the only dad that's ever been kind to me is father time Oh Hercules always wanted

to be buried in a spanakopita oh that's so jokey the eulogy will now be given by

John Stamos action of stealing everything that's not tied down bury

that service was straight-up how old you are

see so old mama shut it down pack it up what pack up your crap you're

moving to the basement my mom's gonna live up here from now on

let's stand this is my attic

I wonder what happened it's signed by Randy Scott knob Singh the guy who wrote

all the Fast and Furious movies Steve this just became the best bike ride

we've had where we didn't sorry Chelsea Handler's career is unnecessary tucson

arizona unnecessary congratulations to son you've been daddy nobody's safe see

you tonight what are we doing this is crazy the sick black tank top he's

wearing he pulls a gun out from under his seat

god we gotta get this script to Hollywood the world needs to see this

movie but first we gotta finish reading it interior crazy awesome mansion oh

hell are you doing oh hey mr. S time said if I helped him move his stuff back

in the Attic he'd let me take him to the airport one day fYI Stan the ceremony

was beautiful I sang an original song people hated it I don't know you want to

know how we met zip zip after all this time I never get tired of telling our

story at first we barely even got along Tom eventually invited me to take a

beginners yoga class we connected on a physical emotional and spiritual I miss

you more not possible you married my mother just to get your attic back why

on earth would I want my attic back if it meant having to share it with some

old lady I didn't even love hums and it's okay bets big family changes are

often hardest on the children let's just take it step by step you know Stan Betty

and I would love to have you in France

Tom and Brian drives sick convertibles and shoot awesome guns at these crazy

Japanese dudes Brian takes a hard left set and Dom's tongue explores Brian's

mouth what are you sure you read that right maybe it's a typo this script is

full of extremely graphic gay sex scenes what do you expect the whole lifestyles

fast and furious with the pills and the disco and the tank tops yeah

everything's changing

Tom likes to say grace before eating God are you there

it's me Tom yabo you speak up and look at Tom when he asks you a question it

was fine okay Stan Tom worked really hard on this meal

well it's gross and I don't like it the size of those pit stains I'd say it's

half-past Miller time you're most stripes are a little curved huh man free

country

I know I was there I was driving the other car let's do it okay here we go

pull out all the pages that need to be cut um that's just team work okay look

how about this if both guys keep their pants on

it stays in okay good work gents we were able to keep eight pages what my dad

never taught me about tools I could teach you if you'd let me I'll teach you

how to do that too so well but Tom we really should hit the road we almost

died what are you guys doing mr. yabo is taylor it's yours what Stan my

stepfather gave this car to me and now I'm giving it to you and one day you'll

give it to your stepson Wow here take our picture I want to remember

this day forever

Oh God this was Roger's plan all along he's gonna kill my mom just to get his

attic back well how are you gonna make it nice try boys but this is obviously

not a genuine Randy Scott knob s'en it's missing one key component oh I always

felt their love went much deeper than cars yep we shoot everything Randy

writes everything and then edit it down for the theaters except France hey come

on bring it in bring it in hard and even trade me well I'm coming for you Tom

yabo great now move over to the area without

the railing in the way perfect top we're out of film

stay right there bets gotta reload okay finally got the film ends man that took

forever mom look out he's trying to kill you because I'm trying to kill him I

told you I wanted to be independent Stan but you wouldn't listen I'm Your Mother

hey he's a nobody you said it yourself Stan Tom yabo loved us and you you used

him it's okay Stan I used her too because I don't think your mom and I are

gonna be able to patch things up and I'd rather be dead than no longer a part of

your family I was wrong Roger you don't have to be in my family to be my family

of course it's not the original Niagara Falls which burned down in 1816 wait

where was this we never hugged not yet

do you think things between us will go back to the way they usually are next

week

Oh Stan I can't believe we're actually going on vacation and the resort is so

many activities parasailing snork I guess I'll just hang with Geffen no can

do I'll be spending my time rolling naked on top of your sister see dude our

sex life is totally dead I'd rather dump a guy we just play from

the apartment all those memories oh god you're gonna be this old bag all

vacation you show some respect you promise no work on vacation oh I promise

stuff all the time it means nothing so help me if you work through another

vacation when we get back I swear to god she's so angry and flat-chested sorry

sir I'm on vacation

pardon would you mind taking our picture I'd be happy to it's a phone but it also

has a camera on it I know I have the same one no that's the 5g yet everything

your enthusiasm is infectious it is inspired me to do this it's my boss Stan

no work on vacation that's my motto my motto is don't cry because it is over

smile because it happened where's the hotel camp for older kids

this is the only camp what ginger snip ginger slack we would have to cross the

island by foot a journey of several days through treacherous jungle well usually

I hide from danger like a big scaredy puss but you're a lovely couple so which

one of you is the man Oh Omar you were always the one who was good at small

talk I'm Larry Abigail Abigail lemonparty this is my first vacation by

myself since my wife departed this is my first without Omar would you care for

that go away from that was Hotel sex still terrible tell me about it I wanted

it to be over so bad I just dumped some room service mail on your back well you

see where my swing is right there right there you're jamming me up it's not

about getting to ten it's about enjoying each other oh no you're right it's fun

getting to eight then once to nine but never ten why would you sue Minh oh no

reason the man in the background of this photo is Goran the mutilator oh I need

you to kill him sir I'm on vacation and I promised my wife I wouldn't work well

you can count on me today we're going to learn the ancient art of making hip-hop

necklaces how great this is no kids no now a lot of brothers like to represent

the area code from whence they hail Atlanta's 404 is quite popular okay

sounds like a really bad idea but that accent yeah

stay away from that bad bad man you sweet sweet dolphins well you were not

looking for poor people you miss the entire class well since we're here let's

just do the dolphin experience sorry it's closed but then we turned it around

how we swap here's our number think about it oh definitely we will hey that

was terrible oh yeah it was I guess now I'll just use it for peeing

she was from the old country don't miss her do you have any sunblock in your

fanny pack it's a colostomy bag hey chin up you're

alive it doesn't matter where you like to go with me to the luau tonight Oh

Larry as my grandmother would say as long as you're not a Puerto Rican

Francine can I go get you a drink I'm good I'll run and get you some sunblock

I'm fine Stan all I want to do is lay here with you come along doing the best

I can lamb that horse really did a number on my hot dog your accent it's so

convincing you know what let's do it

Oh

looks like he met someone someone much younger you're a bad man Larry don't sit

on a ham sandwich with mustard no no I signed us up for the couple's magnum p.i

class you're Higgins I sample xtext Francine look the guy I'm after is a

monster he's exterminated entire villages rector

but he's got such a sweet smile I'm gonna shoot him in his face door come on

what's so hard about it Bam Bam Bam I just killed that waiter a

baby and a fat guy on our ass go but honey Joe's the outdoor activities

director he's always bamm-bamm should have done that a long time ago hello

there I'm George Hamilton 20 years ago oh my god I loved you would you like to

play a set of tennis actually she's with me that's a strange thing to carry

around I like to leave mine in the toilet shall

we

oh hey little guy gonna get yourself hurt there my open wound they will clean

it like in the days of old no they use maggots to clean wounds Thanks

you must be working Oh crawled inside my body

I've seen how thank you once again hip-hop Goran I'm going to take great

pleasure in killing you when someone shoots your wife's square in the chest

it really gets a man thinking from now on work comes second Dan that's all I

want oh god that's my mom oh god that's my

dad I didn't almost die to see them naked the spark is Bennett babe we just

needed the jolt of almost doing something completely crazy

I know what you did to our kids you monster

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét