yes yes I have finished it I can't wait to show you here come have a look
welcome to Wright ideas with Susan where I've put up simple tutorials to help
people like you who are teaching kids about the Bible about Jesus and
Christian values now I have been working hours and hours I hate to admit on this
next resource because I am no technology guru I have to work hard at this whole
website thing and computer graphics but I really think this resource will be
helpful to you so let's get started now some of you are familiar with some of my
Genesis creation lesson ideas especially probably that creation song that the
girls sang so beautifully for my channel
and some of you have asked about the poster and if you could have a copy of
that as well as some of you have seen my memory game tutorial that I did on my
channel and you've asked how can I get a copy of the memory game sheet and some
of you have actually seen my Bible story telling example of the creation story
I said okay so what sort of grade did I get a B and C they're like no no you got
an A+ and so this is another technique as well for the kids to listen
here's the old poster and this I think I've had for I don't know how many years
but it's been wonderful to have but I have done one now for you and I put it
on my website and it might not seem like much but for me this took a long time so
I've done it so that you can actually download it from my website and the
thing is is you can blow this up into a song poster like that if you want and
the other thing about this is if you make a couple of copies you can actually
laminate it cut it up and then you've got a memory game to do with the whole
class as a group you can sit them on the floor in a circle and then they could
play the memory game together and the other thing is is you can also reduce it
and you can put two little copies on a sheet and the kids can cut it up and
then at the end of class they can have a little envelop and they can put
their own little game and take it home so there is a little memory game for you
but I want to also point out something that I've done with this sheet now you
might notice that in this sheet I have left some of the things blank the reason
I've done that is so you could use this as a color sheet so there are things for
the kids to be able to color in I've left some 'Z's or Zed's
off this so they can add some more Z's there as well so you can use this as a
color sheet for them and the other thing is it copies really well and black and
white I know not everybody has access to a color copier so I've tried it out
and I made sure that it can copy well so guys there
is my offering you can go on to my website
and you'll be able to download it from my website.
And finally I want to say, Thank you so much for visiting my channel and
for those of you who like my channel and give it the thumbs up and
also share the idea with someone or even make a comment
that is so encouraging to me
and also there are people that go to the trouble of finding me on facebook
and writing a comment, note of thanks and there are people that have sent
thank yous through my website
thank you I really appreciate you going to that extra time to encourage me
because it really means alot to me
and I just want to say once again, God bless you as you teach the next generation about Jesus

For more infomation >> TV's Chuck Todd Advertises Safe Haven For Retiring Senators | MTP Daily | MSNBC - Duration: 2:48.
For more infomation >> Giving back: WPRI 12 volunteers for Nexstar's Founder's Day of Caring - Duration: 2:04.
For more infomation >> Police looking for man who robbed Chemical Bank in Poland - Duration: 0:42.
For more infomation >> Forgotten in jail for 14 months, 8 On Your Side helps incompetent woman get treatment - Duration: 3:23.
For more infomation >> Gwen Graham running for governor - Duration: 1:55.
For more infomation >> SummerFest: Runners Hit The Streets For Media 5 Mile - Duration: 2:52.
For more infomation >> Video: Orange County HR dept investigated for inappropriate behavior - Duration: 2:34.
For more infomation >> Garcia Center offers quality summer camps for kids - Duration: 2:00.
For more infomation >> NBC4 staff volunteer at Mid-Ohio Foodbank, Metro Parks for Founder's Day of Caring - Duration: 2:17.
For more infomation >> Weather for June 15, 2018 - Duration: 2:03.
For more infomation >> Virginia schools receive funds for school resource officers - Duration: 2:03.
For more infomation >> Molly Kelly files to run for governor - Duration: 1:44.
For more infomation >> U.S. Highway 75 To Be Closed In Plano For Bridge Demolition - Duration: 2:09.
For more infomation >> Precinct 4 deputies buy new air conditioning unit for elderly couple - Duration: 1:56.
For more infomation >> WANE-TV paints family's home for Nexstar Day of Caring - Duration: 2:14. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét