Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

new blouse designs

For more infomation >> simple maggam work blouse designs | designer blouse designs | hand embroidery designs for beginners - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

โรงเรียนปลอดบุหรี่-(Smoke Free for School) Short Film. Subtitles are available (Eng-Idn) - Duration: 5:01.

why is it still early?

it would be better if I smoking first

Hey, Can I entrust my bag to you?

I'm gonna smoke for a while

will you go?

Sorry I can't. cuz I'm playing with my mobile phone. Ok, Enjoy!!!

Do you know why I'm calling you here?

Yes

if you do, why did you still do it?

yes sir

do you know that our religion has tought us to eat somthing halal (allowed in Islam)

and don't harm yourself

some Al Qur'an verses

if you don't trust that Al Qur'an is correct. Take a look at this!

Now, do you see? for those who smokes.

if you don't stop you will be like this too!

(The restroom can't be used)

hey...!!! what are you doing here?

this restroom can't be used, can I use that restroom?

of course you can, please come in!

hey... please give the way for this handsome guy!

please, come in!

come in please!

"seducing"

Now I feel bored to study

I guess we don't need to study now. and I don't like that teacher

who is that?

English Teacher

I don't understand at all

is he from Indonesia?

Yes, right

emmm.. i don't understand because he always speaks Indonesia and never speaks English

Hey.. You! are you going to tell about it to the teachers?

go...go... go

greeting... you again!

Please have seat! yes sir

it has been twice

I can no longer give you a chance

I drop you out!

can you forgive me for one more time, please?

no... sorry, it has been already late. so please go out now!

Okay then .... i will go out

For more infomation >> โรงเรียนปลอดบุหรี่-(Smoke Free for School) Short Film. Subtitles are available (Eng-Idn) - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

As for Them - Duration: 24:42.

For more infomation >> As for Them - Duration: 24:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to USB Boot For Acronis and Hiren Boot by azadkgm 2017 - Duration: 1:50.

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

Please Subscribe our Channel

For more infomation >> How to USB Boot For Acronis and Hiren Boot by azadkgm 2017 - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

🎮 Fairy Land Rescue Help The Fairies - Movies for Children by Tabtale - Kids Cartoon Game - Duration: 14:49.

🎮 Fairy Land Rescue Help The Fairies - Movies for Children by Tabtale - Kids Cartoon Game

For more infomation >> 🎮 Fairy Land Rescue Help The Fairies - Movies for Children by Tabtale - Kids Cartoon Game - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

Big night for Wildcats freshmen in preseason action - Duration: 1:26.

For more infomation >> Big night for Wildcats freshmen in preseason action - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

How to help dog lose weight - Help your dog for losing weight feed this thing daily with workout - Duration: 4:49.

Yes Guys This Tricks I Use Daily..I Feed My Labrador 50-100gm Dahi Daily With 2 hours workout

Welcome To My Channel Guys If You Like My Video Subscribe My Channel

You See No Fat Here

No Extra Fat Here

It's Really Worked Like Fat-cutter

He Love To Eat Daily.....And Must Do Workout for 2 hours daily must

Now You See Hole Body Structure

Take A Close Look What You Think

What You Think Comments bellow And Subscribe For More

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét