Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

The enchanted feast

Mr.. Cedric was I saying it wrong before Oh

What do you want can't you see I'm busy preparing for the enchanted feast feast there's a feast tonight

I am going to conjure a royal feast that will dazzle the eyes and the taste buds

Then I shall turn the entire room into a hall

Yes, now look at your reflection

It's like I'm a totally different person is it the amulet is it it is all right?

The Amulet of avalor, I thought it looked familiar the last time I saw the princess

Fear not dear Rosie for I have a plan tonight is the enchanted feast and the castle is going to have a surprise guest

Table you're brilliant now. Let's go make some royal friends

And they recalled such a noble ruler deserves to find a sister

Oh, that's very kind of you your sorceress niss. Oh, please call me Sasha your magic

I would have remembered meeting such a charming young princess with such a

beautiful amulet of course I have gifts for all the children to

Me to introduce myself how

To introduce myself as beautiful

Dad does something seem not right about this sorceress she seems perfectly charming to me

My dad gave it to me and I promise to never take it off

Look your new necklace is so much spa could it. Yeah, if you don't want it. I'll take it. Okay. Oh

How about plan Z Pacific so I could think hmm

I need to get Sofia alone so I can force her to hand over the amulet, but how

Princess Sofia and trap

Super-g a few sprinkles of my crazy crystal should do the trick super genius

If there was evil lurking in the castle I would most certainly be the first to know

Well you think he's okay. She is more royal family

It's the least I could do after all the jewelry you've made me miss Sasha. Oh why you think Sofia?

They're really nice and Rick welcome you to the enchanted feast. Oh, but where is the feast you may ask?

To do that just a little joke before the main course of magic all right bring it on

Mira milk it's amazing, please step forward and behold your reflection in my Morpho mirrors

Oh

It's a real Turkey everyone dance. I'm afraid Amber's right Sofia

Mr.. Cedric

Mr.. Cedric where'd you go yo you ok so free mr.. Cedric messed up all his smells of the feast what else is new

Are you sure about that once an old woman came to my door offering an apple

But she turned out to be my wicked stepmother in disguise and the Apple was poised

It's up to you to do something about it before it's too late

You're right

The doors are all stuck Sasha. I am not amused

You've come just in time

Sofia

She's miss meadow who an evil fairy she's after my amulet

What no one can have that amulet for me in you princess

He started it. Just try to get along okay

So you are the sorcerer after all

Oh hop aside so I got this

Drool I should have left him tied up follow me

She blocked those exits under stairs to

Have to get those vines off the doors guards use your swords

Oh

It's tasty if one carries you up to the window you can chew through the vines and the two of you

I need you two to get along for one night. Just one night

All right one night if I must

Look no vines excellent

Sorry, grandpa walk, which one. You got the blinds my wallet mm-hmm

Great job guys. Oh that fairy will be no match for me now wait. What do you have in mind? I?

Know you can do your more fill mirrors right, but how will that come again gladly?

Yes again you think you can outwit me with a party trick flora, Venetia

Right this way, but she's not you think she

Was just an illusion

Like everything else about her now I believe we have an enchanted feast to finish

Mermaid and die MacLeod. Yes James lino

You

It's the principle

Into a ruby you hold your wand just so say the magic words and flick the wand

Muto

Rubio

All right children you can practice more at home later. I can't I do it right give it another try

Good luck magic is delicious

So I had this sorcery class at school I can never find anything in this mess I

Know I can help clean up your workshop and return for magic lessons hmm

Princess Sofia will you be my appendix?

yes, all right, then we start tomorrow now off you go I

I'll pour the invisibility potion on myself and disappear

I'll be able to swipe her amulet without her. Even knowing it once the Amulet of avalor is mine

Why do you think we gave you this portrait?

for my birthday

so your mother and I can keep an eye on you a

Sorceress place is I didn't get that have you little make your mummy Frode

We'll be Cedric all this noise is disturbing the King's supper. Please keep it down

Yes, yes right after I finish this invisibility pose

Why don't you tidy up in the meantime okay? Now? Let's see

Are you down with your potion yet, mmm I'll finish it later great

Can you show me how to turn a rock into a ruby now magic words in wave you're warned with companies like this

There's not either OSH the stone isn't going anywhere. No go ahead you give it a try

You're learning magic how wonderful you'll have to teach Cedric some when you're done very funny, baileywick

What are you all king Roland needs you right away?

The key is bragging about how great his kingdom is so I want the castle to look it's very best

Could you transform these gloomy old gargoyles and die soon? Ah?

Cedric you were supposed to transform the gargoyles not bring them to life. Oh my apologies your majesty

I'll get it right this time don't bother

Sorry your spell didn't work right. Well you missed a spot by the potion cabinet not even once not even half

Oh

That's an easy spell I learned it too the first week of sorcery school hmm you're so good at magic mr. Ceedric

Why couldn't you turn the gargoyles into golden horses anyway? I better clean up for dinner. See you tomorrow mr. Ceedric

It's Oh

You should put on the most incredible display of magic I've ever seen we have a great royal sorcerer too Sofia

Mr.. Ceedric is the best?

In the night after tomorrow it is I can't wait to tell mr.. Ceedric the noise out tomorrow

I know isn't that great

Okay

Your sorcery test is tomorrow morning you should go finish studying now mr. Ceedric

Right so that's why the potion wasn't working now all I need to do is add a sprinkle of moat Moss indeed yes

I did it were me I've made

If you steal her amulet son think how sad she will be how could you do that to your new friend I

Hope you do the right thing Cedric no no do the wrong thing mommy loves you

You must perform all the transformation skills we learned this week good luck

Everyone you may begin

Good luck. Yes, just get ready

Swipe Sophia's amulet and take over the kingdom

Your Majesties may I present this potion will change the kingdom forever oh

This is going to be a disaster. Oh it'll be fine

First things first

He was doing a trick he knew really well like a trick he learned in sorcery school. Hope this works

That was magnificent you saved Sofia's life, Thank You Cedric I

saved her life

Better how nervous you were and it worked everyone finally saw how great you are Oh?

Cedric let's see that last trick you were talking about a ton to make myself invisible and take a move on

the kingdom oh the right

No, no

Lots of performance, did you see the looks on their faces?

Here this is for you was it I got a gold star today, and I thought you should get one too. Oh

Whammy you can always take over the kingdom tomorrow

The farmer in the Dell hi-ho the derry-o the farmer in the Dell

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 330 - Duration: 15:26.

-------------------------------------------

🔥 NEW WhatsApp Dark Version | Only For Xiomi User | By Mr. Huzaifa 🔥 - Duration: 2:12.

Thanks For Watching :)

For more infomation >> 🔥 NEW WhatsApp Dark Version | Only For Xiomi User | By Mr. Huzaifa 🔥 - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Children with Spider - Kids Educational Nursery Rhymes Video - Duration: 16:14.

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Learn Colors for Children with Spider - Kids Educational Nursery Rhymes Video - Duration: 16:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw Disney Princess Funny pencil Coloring Book for childrens - Duration: 4:27.

For more infomation >> How to draw Disney Princess Funny pencil Coloring Book for childrens - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Pres. Moon asserts need for social dialogue and effort for economic paradigm shift - Duration: 2:13.

Our starting point at this hour.

What should follow the positive numbers we've been getting with regards to the local economy.

President Moon Jae-in highlighted the importance of making sure all levels of society benefit

from that growth.

He pointed out close coordination between labor, management and government as key to

achieving that goal.

Hwang Hojun has our top story.

President Moon declared Monday that South Korea's economy is at a very significant turning

point.

Meeting with his top aides, President Moon noted that economic growth in the 3rd quarter

reached one-point-four percent in spite of external and internal difficulties, including

North Korea's nuclear provocations.

And that, he said, puts the government's goal of three-percent growth for the year comfortably

within reach.

Notably, the figure of 3-percent was recently revised upwards by four tenths of a percentage

point from a previous estimate in July.

He credited the hard work of both business and labor as well as his administration's

consistent economic policy.

But he warned the government against complacency.

(KOREAN) "Now what's important is to focus on increasing

the quality of our growth rather than its quantity."

( .)

President Moon said consistent economic growth will only be possible when the economic recovery

brings about more jobs and consumption.

To make sure the fruits of the recovery are enjoyed by each and every economic player,

President Moon asked his aides to do more... and to confidently pursue growth policies

based on raising incomes and innovation... with the goal of transforming the nation's

contorted growth structure.

The South Korean President also stressed that the government's efforts alone are not enough

to achieve such a shift... and asked for dialogue and participation from labor and management

as well.

(KOREAN) "Reaching a social consensus on economic and

labor policies is by no means easy, but it is the call of this age and one that we must

achieve."

( .)

(STANDUP) Also on Monday, President Moon once again

emphasized that the nation and its economy will develop -- and corporations and the labor

force will grow -- only when everyone is willing to yield, to share each other's burdens, and

seek to narrow the economic gap.

Hwang Hojun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Pres. Moon asserts need for social dialogue and effort for economic paradigm shift - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

What's it like to study Social–Ecological Resilience for Sustainable Development? Ask Nicole! - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> What's it like to study Social–Ecological Resilience for Sustainable Development? Ask Nicole! - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Johny Jphny yes papa & Nursery rhymes song for kids - Duration: 5:09.

For more infomation >> Johny Jphny yes papa & Nursery rhymes song for kids - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

How To Rap: 6 Types Of Rap For Beginners To Try - Duration: 6:55.

what's up guys it's Dono I got a question basically asking for different

styles of rap so I'm gonna cover a couple different ways that you can get

into rap and styles you can use now this might be a little bit different than

what you're thinking because there's all sorts of subgenres but I'm going to look

at it a little bit more from the perspective of different idea blocks

that you can use to start writing lyrics and then you can style it up from there

I just want to be clear that I'm talking about kind of topics or general areas

not necessarily subgenres which have a lot to do with the style of instrumental

and the style of delivery that you put together because I think based on this

question it's gonna be a little bit more helpful to use these blocks alright so

the very first most common style of rap that you're gonna hear most of the time

is braggadocio braggadocio is the style of kind of self hype self aggrandizement

right this whole like I'm the best in the business everyone else is a witness

type of stuff like bars like that that you really just amp yourself up and talk

about how great you are now this is what people stereotypically think about when

they think about rap it's one style that you can approach but don't feel like

it's something you have to do because a lot of beginning rappers think that they

have to start with braggadocio because that's what their stereotype is you

don't have to do that there are other styles of rap which I will bring up a

couple for you the next style of rap that you can use is storytelling now

this should seem pretty straightforward it's just where you tell a story now the

thing that you really need to focus on if you're gonna be doing storytelling is

making sure that your details line up rap is very specific when you put a

story over a song in the sense that you only have as much space as is in the

instrumental unless of course you want to edit the instrumental but then maybe

your song is too long so if you want to really write a normal song with a story

in it you have to focus on how many bars you have pay attention to your story arc

that way it will make more sense a lot of times

what people starting out in this style do is they'll just start writing and

then all sudden they're out of space to continue talking about their topic

however this is a really great style for people who want to get in touch with

some of their stories and share them because it's really easy to just talk

about things that have happened to you and tell stories now you can also do

fiction stories it doesn't have to be things that happen to you but that's

often what people find most approachable another style that you can get into is

the technically intensive and by that I mean you really use a lot of poetic

techniques to make your lyrics stand out so this would be things like really deep

rhyme schemes a lot of wordplay a lot of alliteration other things that are

poetic techniques that are gonna make your lyrics stand out now a lot of times

when people do this they start saying stuff that isn't super clear or coherent

or sensical because to really mesh all these poetic

techniques together you don't always want a clear story arc great sometimes

it's easier to put a bunch of rhymes together in a way that doesn't quite

make sense but still sounds really good if this is the style that you're into so

if this is something you want to try really polish up on some of those

technical aspects of writing lyrics and you can start trying to write songs like

that another style that you can try to get into is like party or pop type stuff

and in this style there's not a very big emphasis on the lyrics but there is a

huge emphasis on finding things that are catchy so there's a lot of repetition a

lot of time spent making sure that the instrumental is something that really

gets people going or that they can relate to easily and then really

focusing on your chorus to make sure that that part is memorable the other

thing is with the lyrics being a little bit weaker you might want to throw in a

few clever lines but not so heavy that the listener has to really think for a

long time to get them because if they don't understand it then it's not gonna

really have that much impact so that's another style that you can kind of look

at an or think about another style that you can use is comedy again fairly

straightforward comedy rap has been around forever

all you have to do here is focus on setting up some different punchlines

setting up some things that are gonna be funny or maybe a scenario that ends up

being comical there is actually a separate skill of being able to write

comedy that you need to create comedic type rap this style you really need to

work on your timing just like you would for comedy and then a lot of times it

has lines that are written a little bit off or catch people off-guard or are

misleading so that you can set up these comedy punchlines finally we've got

message driven rap which is kind of related to storytelling or at least it

can be but it doesn't have to be in the form of a story so maybe you have some

really strong beliefs about the environment or something you can write a

song where the intent of the song is to get the message across that you're

trying to tell people so another thing that people call this sometimes is

political but it's basically rapping with the intent of sharing some sort of

opinion or swaying some types of belief it doesn't have to be that intense

either you could just be expressing your love for like ice cream or something

right it could be something pretty low-key but you just have a message that

you really want to get across but it's not necessarily in the form of a story

you're just trying to express a specific idea about a topic hopefully that gives

you a couple ideas for different blocks that you can start in when you start

trying to write lyrics and style your music obviously there's quite a bit of

overlap between these different styles but when you do that you start getting

into higher levels of skill so this is for people still trying to figure out

kind of what they want to do these are some areas for you to explore and try

out to see what style fits you best there's also a ton of different ways

that you could break this out actually if you guys have ideas for different

genres or subgenres or ways that you would construct the different types of

rap I would love to hear what you've got but beyond that that's all I've got for

this video so as always if you have any questions comments topics want me to

cover throw them down in the box below I'll

get to them as soon as I can beyond that I've also got a full 30 day how to rap

course I'll give you a discount code in the description and I've got a website

rapbetter.com where you can check out some more

resources that's it and I'll see you next time don't forget to subscribe so

you can stay up to date on the videos and if you have any questions comments

or topics want me to cover leave them down in the box below and I'll get to

them as soon as possible see you next time

For more infomation >> How To Rap: 6 Types Of Rap For Beginners To Try - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

DINO DAN DINO DUELS # 22 - Best of Dinosaur Kids Games for Preschool & Toddler (Android Game) - Duration: 12:17.

For more infomation >> DINO DAN DINO DUELS # 22 - Best of Dinosaur Kids Games for Preschool & Toddler (Android Game) - Duration: 12:17.

-------------------------------------------

Conor McGregor: Dana White gives potential date for Mac's UFC return - Duration: 2:33.

Conor McGregor: Dana White gives potential date for Mac's UFC return

McGregor, the reigning UFC lightweight champion, hasn't set foot inside the Octagon in a nearly year.

The much-loved Irishman's last outing inside the cage took place at UFC 205, a card which saw him immortalise himself by becoming the first fighter in UFC history to hold two titles simultaneously.

The birth of his first child, Conor Jr, played a huge factor in McGregor's hiatus from the UFC, who have failed to replicate the success they had in 2016 without their poster boy.

A multi-million-pound boxing match with Floyd Mayweather Jr extended McGregor's time away from MMA, much to the disappointment of many. McGregor's first bout back in the UFC is expected to be a lightweight title unification fight with interim 155lbs champion Tony Ferguson.

"Hopefully by the end of the year" Dana White on when Conor McGregor could return to the UFC At this moment in time, it's currently unknown when McGregor vs Ferguson will take place.

UFC president Dana White is hoping to have the fight take place by year's end. Hopefully by the end of the year," White told the Wall Street Journal.

"When we talked around the Mayweather fight, he wanted to get back on the horse and fight again." According to White, there's a financial incentive for McGregor to return to the Octagon this year.

"Plus, here's a fun fact for you, if he fights two more times before, I can't remember what Forbes' year is, Forbes' year is either March or June, he'll be the highest paid athlete in the world.

"And you know him, he loves that stuff.".

For more infomation >> Conor McGregor: Dana White gives potential date for Mac's UFC return - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

The winter came - Karaoke for children / minus / - Duration: 3:08.

The winter came - Karaoke for children / minus /

Winter came - a New Year's children's song about winter.

For more infomation >> The winter came - Karaoke for children / minus / - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Pam Aguis Testimonial (The Centre for Whole Health) - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Pam Aguis Testimonial (The Centre for Whole Health) - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Pumpkin Colors for Kids to Learn Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 16:11.

For more infomation >> Drawing Pumpkin Colors for Kids to Learn Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 16:11.

-------------------------------------------

Innovative Process Chain for Fiber Reinforced Composite Parts - Duration: 4:32.

Computer-assisted design of part (tablet holder) and tool.

Pre-cutting of the carbon fabric.

Punching of the stacked layers.

Placing of multiple stacks in a draping tool.

Draping of the stacks under vacuum and heat.

Planning and preparation of the cutting.

Robot controlled 3D-cutting of the part contour.

Extraction of the cutted preform.

Placing of the preform in the developed composite tool.

Launching of the 3-Component Low Pressure injection (mixing principle and filling simulation).

Curing of the with resin, hardener and release agent impregnated part.

Extraction of the cured part.

Placing of the next preform.

Computer-assisted planning of mechanical testing.

Preparation of the part for testing.

Performance and analysis of a compression test in a testing machine.

The final demonstrator part: A tablet holder.

For more infomation >> Innovative Process Chain for Fiber Reinforced Composite Parts - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

'We Don't Have Time For This' Ep. 204 Official Clip | The Shannara Chronicles (Season 2) - Duration: 1:26.

ALLANON: The terrain is treacherous. We walk from here.

Sorry about him. He's not a real people person.

I don't care about having a father.

I just need a teacher.

WIL: I don't remember passing through here

the last time we went to Paranor.

ALLANON: We're taking a detour.

You're doing that thing again,

where you don't tell me what's really going on.

Well, this is Wolfkstaag.

Old magic from the Great Wars is rooted here.

We don't have time for this.

We need to get to Paranor.

Bandon is under the thrall of the Warlock Blade.

He is bringing us to Paranor

as part of his ploy to raise the Warlock Lord.

We agreed we were going to rescue Flick,

regardless of the risks.

I will not allow you to sabotage that.

I am not.

But if Bandon succeeds,

we will need the only weapon that can defeat him.

The Sword of Shannara.

The Sword is buried in Tyrsis.

ALLANON: That was just a cover story.

Then where is it?

It's buried with your father.

For more infomation >> 'We Don't Have Time For This' Ep. 204 Official Clip | The Shannara Chronicles (Season 2) - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Spider Dinosaur Vs Godzilla Vs Venom Battle | Color Horse Videos For children - Duration: 15:21.

Spider Dinosaur Vs Godzilla Vs Venom Battle | Color Horse Videos For children

For more infomation >> Spider Dinosaur Vs Godzilla Vs Venom Battle | Color Horse Videos For children - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Plants Vs Zombies Learn Colors With Plants Colors Plants for Kids Children Toddlers - Duration: 6:20.

For more infomation >> Finger Family Plants Vs Zombies Learn Colors With Plants Colors Plants for Kids Children Toddlers - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

We Generate Electricity for Ourselves in Uganda - Duration: 5:32.

I'm called Nyakoojo Patrick.

We understand everywhere that power

has been a problem, so we are working on systems that can generate electricity

from the local materials.

We are ready to go on the market, we have customers

I'm called Baguma Deo.

I'm one of the founders.

Some of the devices here, they are very important especially in

hospitals like the hand-crank can and save so many lives of people

I'm Akora Emmanuel

I've been working with this project for seven years.

I had a dream of making a wind turbine. I had built one in my home.

Actually I didn't know how to make it but I had been watching

videos so I tried to copy from videos.

I had a lot of difficulties of

course. It didn't, it was actually not accurate. So when I was moving around

at st. Joseph's, where this project was allocated, I found they had built a vertical

wind turbine. So, that's when I met Patrick, the team we are working with

today. But it took me something like about six months

trying to coil around [make generators] but as we talk now, we are ok with generators.

We can make ours and it is perfect

I'm Kaadisi Robert.

We generate our own electricity, made ourselves: the technicians.

we train students how to design those devices and how to coil [make generators]

we've trained 10 students which we hope they will graduate, I think, next year.

And we hope to train more and more.

I'm called Atugonza Wencislaus.

And I'm an electrical engineer.

I believe that a lot of things can be done here.

This is what I've been trying to do from a young age.

I've been trying things out. We are now capable. We are a great team, we are a strong team.

We have great support. I tell you, it's going to be marvelous.

My name is Abigaba John.

When I introduced that idea, they loved it and now we are moving forward.

Our first device which we made, they made, was from the surrounding scrap.

We collected jerrycans. We got some timber and we tied them on the

bicycle dynamo.

and it generated what?

Electricity.

And they were not expecting that. That they can get energy from where?

From those things.

Those women are doing well and making things which are proper.

So far, they have done the weaved blades, which are good.

Now, they are continuing as they go on, they will be also earning money from the local materials

which we are getting from the surroundings.

I'm Chris Rubaale Emmanuel.

So, I joined Empower Uganda in 2008.

I'm being given a chance to produce by myself, not just to be employed.

I was ambitious. I had a mission of coming an engineer. So, when I'm here I

feel I'm really doing what I was trained to do

For more infomation >> We Generate Electricity for Ourselves in Uganda - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

NOVA – HR Policy: Alcohol & Other Drugs Policy for Adjuncts and P-14 Employees - Duration: 8:39.

Welcome to Alcohol & Other Drugs, Policy #1.05 for Employees.

This training module is designed for all Commonwealth of Virginia employees.

The purpose of this training is to familiarize you with

the Department of Human Resource Management's Alcohol and Other Drugs Policy, #1.05

By the end of the module, you will be able to recognize policy violations

identify employee's responsibilities, and name available resources for help.

It is the Commonwealth's objective to establish and maintain a work environment free from

the adverse effects of alcohol and other drugs.The effects of alcohol and other drugs in the workplace

could undermine the productivity of the workforce, one of Virginia's greatest assets,

and can create a serious threat to the welfare of fellow employees and Virginia citizens.

The Commonwealth, therefore, adopts Policy #1.05 to address alcohol and other drugs problems in the place.

Let's look at the policy in a little more detail.

The use of alcohol and other drugs by employees interferes with the productivity of the whole work unit.

Therefore, the policy attempts to eliminate the negative affects of alcohol

and other drugs in the workplace by prohibiting certain behaviors:

Unlawful or unauthorized manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession or use of alcohol or other drugs in the workplace,

Impairment in the workplace from alcohol or other drugs, except from the use of drugs for legitimate medical purposes;

Criminal conviction for a violation of any criminal drug law, based upon conduct occurring either on or off the workplace,

or violation of any alcohol beverage control law or law that governs driving while intoxicated,

based upon conduct occurring in the workplace; and, an employee's failure to report to his or her supervisor

the employee's conviction for any offense required to be reported by the policy.

Any employee who commits any violation, as described in the previous slide, shall be subject to the full range of

disciplinary actions, including counseling, written notices, or even discharge from employment,

based on appropriate disciplinary policies, such as the Standards of Conduct, Policy 1.60.

How harsh or severe the disciplinary action is for violations of this policy shall be determined on a case-by-case basis.

Mitigating circumstances are conditions that may reduce the level of the corrective action.

Such circumstances that may be considered in determining the appropriate discipline include whether

the employee voluntarily admits to, and seeks assistance for, an alcohol or other drug problem.

It is the employee's responsibility to abide by the Commonwealth of Virginia's Policy on Alcohol and Other Drugs, and related disciplinary policies.

It is also the employee's responsibility to notify his/her supervisor of any conviction of a criminal drug law,

based on conduct occurring in or outside of the workplace;

or an alcohol beverage control law or law that governs driving while intoxicated, based on conduct occurring in the workplace.

Notification of a conviction must by made in writing and delivered no later than five calendar days after such a conviction.

An employee's appeal of a conviction does not affect the employee's obligation to report the conviction.

The Employee Assistance Program, or EAP, is a confidential assessment, referral,

and short-term problem solving service available to eligible employees and family members.

Enrollment in the EAP is automatic as part of the health plan coverage.

The EAP helps participants deal with problems affecting personal and work life

such as conflicts within the family and workplace, personal and emotional concerns,

alcohol and substance abuse, financial and legal problems, elder and child care,

career concerns and other challenges.

Employees with problems related to the use of alcohol or other drugs are encouraged to seek counseling or other treatment.

Management is encouraged to assist employees and should consult with the Employee Assistance Program

before referring an eligible employee to a rehabilitation program.

Eligible employees are encouraged to consult with the EAP to determine appropriate rehabilitation programs.

The EAP can provide information regarding health insurance coverage for rehabilitation programs.

Not all programs are licensed, accredited, or covered under the employees' health insurance coverage.

Employees may contact other agencies for assistance, such as the Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services;

the Department of Health; the Department of Rehabilitative Services; and/or Virginia Office for Protection and Advocacy.

At the discretion of management, employees may be granted leave from work

to participate in treatment programs for alcohol and/or other drug use problems.

Employees participating in the Traditional Sick Leave Program can use their leave,

including sick leave, for attendance in a requested or required rehabilitation program.

At the discretion of management, a conditional or unconditional leave without pay can be authorized if in-patient treatment is needed.

Employees enrolled in the Virginia Sickness & Disability Program, or VSDP,

must coordinate their attendance in a requested or required rehabilitation program

with the third party administrator, according to program guidelines.

Covered under the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, or ADA,

are employees who are recovering alcoholics and those who have completed a drug rehabilitation program.

All information related to convictions for drug or alcohol violations, disciplinary actions taken and/or participation

in rehabilitation programs, or the employee's progress during rehabilitation must be maintained confidential.

This information should not be discussed with others, except those who must know,

such as Human Resources, in order to appropriately address the situation.

In summary, it is the Commonwealth's objective to establish and maintain a work environment free

from the adverse effects of alcohol and other drugs.

The Alcohol & Other Drug Policy # 1.05 addresses alcohol and drug related problems and what to do about them.

Policy violations could be: the manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of these substances

in the workplace; impairment from these substances in the workplace; criminal convictions

and failure to report convictions related to alcohol and drugs.

Employees are responsible for abiding by the policy and reporting any convictions to their supervisor within 5 days.

There is an Employee Assistance Program that can help with all kinds of problems

and that can suggest rehabilitation programs for employees dealing with alcohol or drug-related issues.

Supervisors and employees may contact other agencies for assistance, such as the Department of Mental Health,

Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services; the Department of Health; the Department of

Rehabilitative Services; and/or the Virginia Office for Protection and Advocacy.

There is no audio on this slide.

For more infomation >> NOVA – HR Policy: Alcohol & Other Drugs Policy for Adjuncts and P-14 Employees - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

Backstage News On WWE's Plans For Title Changes Before Survivor Series - Duration: 3:36.

Backstage News On WWE's Plans For Title Changes Before Survivor Series

Will any of WWE's championships change hands before all of Raw and SmackDown Live's champions square off at Survivor Series?.

This year's Survivor Series is going to be a big one. Much like last year's event, the pay-per-view is being centered on the Superstars of Raw doing battle with their SmackDown Live counterparts.

The build has already begun too as the blue brand invaded Raw on Monday night and laid waste to the majority of their rivals' roster.

Even though Survivor Series is still over three weeks away there are already six matches booked for the event. There will be two traditional Survivor Series tag team matches, one featuring the men and another for the women.

The other four matches will all be champion versus champion affairs. Jinder Mahal against Brock Lesnar, The Miz versus Baron Corbin, plus matches for the Tag Team and Women's Champions of both brands.

While there will definitely be four champion-versus-champion matches, WWE is making out that the competitors in said bouts are subject to change. Naturally, with Survivor Series still a number of weeks away, some of those titles could change hands.

However, according to Cageside Seats, that is not the plan and the matches as they are right now will be the ones that take place on Nov.

Clearly, the Lesnar vs Mahal match is one that WWE is dead set on, and considering the excitement from fans regarding The Usos versus Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins they would be fools to make changes to that matchup.

Miz vs Corbin and Natalya against Alexa Bliss, however, are not as highly anticipated.

Don't be surprised if Charlotte takes the SmackDown Women's Championship from Nattie before Survivor Series and if Corbin or Miz lose one of their titles to a babyface to make that match up more balanced.

As it stands, it really does feel like almost anything could happen between now and Survivor Series, as demonstrated by the anarchy on Monday night.

Plus, WWE constantly planting the seed in our minds that a title could change hands often means that it'll happen.

Due to the reports, it's most likely that at this moment in time even WWE doesn't know if there will be any title changes before Nov.

As of right now, there are none scheduled, but anything can change in the next three weeks.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét