Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

VEON app Kya hai

Veon ko kasy istmal

Veon sy free internet

For more infomation >> What is Reality Of Viral VEON App | Veon Pakistan - Jazz Free Intrnet | Tech To Urdu - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

#When is Champions League knockout round draw, and how can Prem sides qualify - Duration: 4:24.

When is Champions League knockout round draw, and how can Prem sides qualify

ITS been a superb campaign so far for the Premier League representatives in this seasons Champions League.

Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Spurs and Liverpool have begun to shift opinion over English football with a number of dominating performances.

Antonio Conte and Co are in Rome to take on Roma in the Champions League.

And their success has put them on the cusp of qualification, with the knockout stages within touching distance for all five teams.

Toni Kroos has gone onto win the Champions League three times and World Cup.

When is the Champions League knockout round draw?.

ONCE the group stage is done and dusted, the remaining sixteen teams progress through to the two-leg knockouts.

The draw will be made at Uefa headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland.

It will take place on Monday December 11.

How can Chelsea qualify?.

Chelsea and Roma played out a 3-3 thriller earlier this month in the return fixture.

ANTONIO CONTEs side will reach the last-16 if they can get a win over Roma on Wednesday evening.

If they fail to do so, it will be a case of picking up maximum points in Azerbaijan, as they visit a Qarabag side they thrashed 6-0 in matchday done.

How can Liverpool qualify?.

Jurgen Klopp is trying to figure out how to solve Liverpools defensive woes.

THE REDS absolutely steamrollered Maribor last time out, putting SEVEN past the Slovenian champions.

They cant qualify at Anfield in that reverse fixture, as that was their first win in the competition within a tough group.

Three points over Maribor will set Jurgen Klopps side on their way, but they do face a tough trip to Sevilla and a home game against Spartak which will ultimately decide their fate.

How can Manchester City qualify?.

Kevin De Bruyne has warned any title rivals that Man City can score with their eyes closed.

PEP GUARDIOLAs goal-hungry side are beating all comers at the moment - and will qualify for the knockouts with a point away in Naples.

City narrowly saw off the Serie A side 2-1 at the Etihad and know a draw will secure qualification with two games left to go.

How can Manchester United qualify?.

Mourinho is showing once again he has what it takes to challenge for the highest honours.

UNITED have also won all three of their games sit proudly at the top of Group A.

If they beat Benfica at Old Trafford and CSKA Moscow fail to beat Basel, Jose Mourinhos side qualify.

Even a point would be enough if the Russians lose in Switzerland.

How can Tottenham qualify?.

Kane is expected to return from injury to face Los Blancos on Wednesday.

DESPITE being in the Group of Death, Spurs have given themselves a wonderful chance of qualification after a home win over Dortmund and drawing at the Bernabeu.

If they beat Madrid at Wembley, Mauricio Pochettinos side qualify.

And if Dortmund lose to APOEL in Germany, a draw would be enough for Real and Spurs to sail through to the next stage.

For more infomation >> #When is Champions League knockout round draw, and how can Prem sides qualify - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Without Breasts There is Paradise 2 | Episode 67 | Telemundo English - Duration: 15:38.

This program contains violence, sex, and inappropriate

or provocative dialogue.

It is intended for mature audiences.

Viewer discretion advised.

The characters and situations in this program are fictitious.

Any similarities to actual people, names, stories,

or any other events is purely coincidental.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

For God's sake, Catalina, do you realize what you're asking?

You're holding a woman hostage...

Alright, let's see if I got this straight.

You're holding that woman up there

because your plan is to exchange her for your mom,

-is that right? -It sounds awful, but yes.

It's the only way to get my mom back.

-By swapping them tomorrow. -The only way, Catalina?

Why didn't you go to the police?

Because the name of the person holding my mother

is Yesica Beltran AKA Diabla.

Sound familiar?

The wife of the mayor, who was murdered just a few days ago.

That woman is the most dangerous person in the country,

and she's got the cops in her pocket!

There are no police in this country!

If I can't get my mom back,

no one can. You understand?

What have you gotten yourself into?

What have you gotten me into? Do me a favor.

A big favor.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I don't know anything about any woman.

I never came here, you don't know me,

in fact, we've never even met.

And please, make sure no one

-saw me here. Sound good? -Yes.

Thank you.

I have to do this. For me.

I hope you understand that.

I've got a reputation.

I can't tarnish my name like that.

And you won't.

Trust me, and I'll trust you.

We'll make a pact.

My mother's life depends on your silence.

It's a pact.

Thank you.

I'm going to trust you.

Please take care of yourselves.

Anything you need, let me know.

I told you everything, and I've opened my heart to you.

Now tell me, why are you dressed like that?

Why are you armed?

You're not a call girl anymore, are you?

No.

Since we're telling the truth now,

after my supposed death,

life gave me a second chance.

My fate turned 180 degrees and I went to the US.

I've been working for the TEA for approximately 15 now.

And one of my missions was to capture Titi.

That's why I came to Colombia.

That's why I made everyone believe I'm still a call girl.

To catch him.

Thanks for confiding in me.

But the part about me having a husband and two kids is true.

That's why I understand what you're going through now

with your daughter.

And that's why you must keep looking for her.

How well have you looked for her?

I've looked everywhere. Everywhere.

I don't know where to look anymore.

The morgue?

No, Pao, don't be pessimistic.

It's not pessimism.

Something inside tells me my daughter's in a bad way.

That something terrible has happened to her.

I know, it's that sixth sense we mothers have.

That feeling that tells us there's something wrong

with our kids.

I know.

All I know is if something happened to my daughter,

Titi is to blame.

When she left the house, it was to go see him.

I'll never forgive him.

What did the doctor say?

Something that's freaking me out.

What?

That she's got vital signs and is breathing on her own.

That she's probably pretending to be asleep.

Dad!

What is it?

It's nothing. Everything's fine.

I thought she'd gotten away.

Why don't we tie her up?

Isn't she in a coma?

With this witch you can never quite tell.

Let's do this.

-We'll both keep an eye on her. -Great, we'll take turns.

I'll go first.

No, ma'am. Not you.

I said no.

Dad, you think I'd do something to her after what happened?

Obey me. I said no. Period.

Alright, fine.

-What if she doesn't wake up? -Then we're ------.

Alright, I'll watch her first.

Okay.

Yeah, he's dying to watch her.

Don't be stupid, Catalina, okay?

-What did you say to me? -I said don't be stupid.

All I'm saying is that you do whatever you want.

So take care of her.

-You got it. -Give her mouth-to-mouth too.

-Exactly. -Hey, both of you shut up!

I'm just trying to help out by watching her.

Vale, sleep in my room.

I'll call my mom and tell her.

Let's go.

Excuse me.

She's really hurt. You've got to understand.

Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry,

but you know I'm doing this with love.

I know, and thanks for your help.

Now go get some rest.

Two hours. See you soon.

Three or four if you like.

-What time is it? -I don't know. One?

See you at 4.

Alright.

Keep 'em on her.

Cata, what's up with you and Hernan Dario?

He's living his life, I'm living mine.

I just can't believe he got my niece pregnant.

It's awful.

He couldn't have cheated with someone else?

Yeah, but then why are you still hung up on him?

I'm just giving him a hard time.

It's a real shame

because he obviously still loves you.

You think I don't?

I'm crazy about him, Vale.

But so what?

Nothing I can do about that. I won't lie to myself.

I can't forgive him.

Just know that your little niece

came on to him again and again.

Didn't she?

She sure did.

But he still did what he did.

And she's still pregnant with Hernan Dario's baby.

It's hard, Vale.

Then I think you should give him up.

Otherwise things will never end.

You're right, but it's so hard.

Can you both quit your yapping?

We don't have much time to rest.

Let me sleep!

You're right, Albeiro. Sorry.

You started it.

You were messing with my hair.

Hey, aren't these beds comfortable?

So comfy! You should ask me to move in.

We could do this every night.

Shh.

What did I do to deserve this, God?

What did I do?

What did I do?

Why didn't you erase the sins of my past?

My regret and my change were real.

I swear they were!

Damn.

Go get some rest.

I was only asleep for a minute.

Don't worry about it. We're all tired.

Get some rest. I'll take your place.

Okay.

What do You have to say?

Catalina Santana?

No.

You can never escape the sins of your past.

Never!

Is that what You're saying?

That?

It's not fair.

It's not fair!

It's not!

I'm a great woman!

A great mom!

A great employee!

They had no right to abandon me!

That's what I'm saying! They had no right!

My children had no right to abandon me!

They had no right...

You, you Santiago Sanin,

you had no right to abandon me!

No right!

No right...

She got away.

Hernan Dario! Daniela got away!

Wake up! She got away!

What? How?

How?

I told you not to fall asleep, and you fell asleep!

You let her get away! Get up and go find her.

Let's go.

Hurry!

That bitch can't get away!

Then let's go find her.

Hold on. What if she's not in the house?

-Then I'll look in the park. -Take my keys.

Run.

Let's go!

-How could he let her get away? -Let's go!

It's my fault!

Why?

Because I fell asleep.

You look to the right, I'll look to the left.

Right and left, right and left!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét