Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Frankly, if he doesn't obtain nuclear weapons, his regime is in danger.

It is danger, not only from a revolt from his people, but more likely from a revolt

from the army which are still determined to see North Korea rise.

And their one way of doing that is through the obtaining of a nuclear arsenal.

The most logical response for me in regards to Kim Jong-un is the fact that he looks at

the last two despots who gave up their weapons of mass destruction, that would be Libya and

Saddam Hussein in Iraq.

And the consequences for them was they were both killed by Western forces.

It's very logical to believe that if he doesn't obtain nuclear weapons, his hand is incredibly

weakened, and as I said, either by his own generals or the prospect of an attack by the

United States.

As we have seen on numerous occasions over the course of the last six months, President

Trump has had no problem with implying that an invasion is not only likely, but in some

cases inevitable.

That contradicts the words of Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson.

But we'll talk about that in a second.

What I'm alluding to is that the concerns of Kim Jong-Un are

that without a nuclear strike force, without that deterrent, that his regime is under threat

from both domestic and international sources.

Therefore, in his opinion the attainment of nuclear weapons is a must.

In my opinion, it is likely to happen.

And I don't see any way, personally, that this is going to be able to be stopped.

For more infomation >> Is North Korea Going Nuclear? Paul Krake Interview - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Alan is growing! - Duration: 3:21.

Okay.

Hi guys! It's Daisy Brown here, so, um.

I'm whispering, because right now Alan is asleep

Um, I just wanted to take this chance to show you guys

I was putting on twitter that... (Don't wake him up, don't wake him up,)

I've noticed little blue bumps on him.

Let's see, I don't wanna wake him up.

Here they are! Um. (Don't wake him up, don't wake him up.)

Let's see if I can get this camera to focus.

Like that.

(I'm getting better at this camera stuff.)

(I hope they like my nails in this video.)

(gasp) Oh my gosh! Oh...

(Stomach drops, heart racing.)

(No, no no no. What is that?)

What...?

( Is that part of his body?)

What are they?

(Does this mean he can grow?)

(Will he keep growing?)

(I can't do this, I can't do this.)

See, this is just a bump, what's this?

(Can it be cut off? If I cut it off will it just grow back?)

(No, I can't cut it, what would Dad say?)

(No, it's fine, this is nothing to worry about.)

(It's just a couple little roots,)

(But there are other bumps on him, will they sprout too?)

Oh my gosh.

I... I don't know what this is.

I don't know what... I don't know what this is, it doesn't look like a...

...arm, or a hand or anything. Um.

(Why am I so nervous? It's just a few weird growths.)

Yeah, that's it. (anxious laughter)

(It's just a few sprouts. It's a good thing if Alan is growing.)

So this, this is all I have...

(Dad wanted this, you can't ruin it.)

This is all I have to show you guys.

I thought it was just gonna be the... Okay, so.

I know that I usually like to, upload videos...

I know that I usually like to upload videos about once a week.

(The people out there also want him to grow and be healthy.)

But I think that I'm gonna start like...

If... I learn something new, if he grows anything else,

I'm just gonna upload that, even if it's not, like, a week later.

Because I want you guys to... know.

(Oh God, please give me the strength to handle this.)

It looks like little potato roots.

(God please let this just be nothing to worry about.)

(God, please watch over us...)

(This is a blessing. It's fine.)

(Think about something else)

They're hard, just like him.

Okay, um.

(This is all gonna be fine. Don't ruin this.)

I'm just gonna let you guys know this

I'll update you on everything that I learn.

Thank you. Bye.

(Okay, think, what do I do? What would Dad do?)

(Did Dad leave me anything that could let me know...)

(The notes. Oh no, I need to find the notes.)

(Alan groans)

Nothing.

(Heart racing.)

For more infomation >> Alan is growing! - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

What is the best PRO-MIX product to use for vegetables? - Duration: 0:53.

Vegetables grown in the greenhouse should ideally be growing in one of our

general-purpose growing media.

Vegetables being produced either as transplants

or to be transplanted from a tray to go out into a field environment

or they can be grown in cell packs or 4'' pots.

With any one of these formats the ideal

product used to be our PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE.

Mycorrhizae will be able

to help enhance nutrient and water uptake, to increase yield of vegetables once

around in the soil environment. You can also use PRO-MIX LP 15 and in some cases

or larger pots you could use a bark based mix but PRO-MIX BX is

the number one product I would recommend.

For more infomation >> What is the best PRO-MIX product to use for vegetables? - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

'No Indigenous language in the entire country that is safe': Arif Virani | APTN FaceToFace - Duration: 0:20.

What we've also found is that there's no Indigenous language in the entire country

that is safe.

One quarter is unsafe and fully three quarters of all Indigenous languages are endangered

at different scales, some critically or severely endangered so time is of the essence.

For more infomation >> 'No Indigenous language in the entire country that is safe': Arif Virani | APTN FaceToFace - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Al het andere is mogelijk - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Al het andere is mogelijk - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

Roger Federer makes revelation about Rafael Nadal which is HUGE for rest of season - Duration: 2:26.

Roger Federer makes revelation about Rafael Nadal which is HUGE for rest of season

Federer, 36, has withdrawn from the Paris Masters this week despite winning the Swiss Indoors in Basel on Sunday.

Pulling out means Federer has all but handed Nadal the world no.1 spot on a plate with just one big event left - the ATP World Tour Finals in London.

And it may be just mind-games but Federer says hes too far behind and that top spot belongs to the Spaniard.   Speaking ahead of the Swiss Indoors final, which he won, said: Im too far behind really in the points.

If I thought about it maybe I wouldnt even enjoy the end of the season because the whole season would feel a waste.   The whole great season I played would feel its a bad one.

  Im sorry to say its not a priority for me. People like to talk about it and make it a big deal about it.

  I would loved to have made a big deal about it after Cincinatti, Montreal or the US Open but I couldnt do it there.   My back didnt ever allow me to get into the race for the world no.1.

Its been a wonderful year throughout and the goal here is to play a good World Tour Finals.   Federer beat Juan Martin del Potro 6-7 6-4 6-3 on SUnday to lift his record eighth Swiss Indoors title.

  Victory ensured he moved to within 1,460 points of Nadal in the ATP rankings. But having opted to miss out on the 1000 points available in Paris Nadal looks set to finish the year in top spot.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét