Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

a lot of stuff goes into the z2 stuff like I said already man well it's a

grind but I actually enjoy it which is the best part what is good with child

man welcome back to them to vlog today I am just like relaxing cleaning chillin

watching football man fuck the red zone right now

be a man today I really haven't done anything but like literally like clean

playing out other videos and stuff actually was trying to do a reaction but

something like went wrong to where I'm not even gonna speak on that it just it

was all bad but yeah a lot of you like a lot of planning going on for my YouTube

stuff and all that a lot of people think it's just easy just to oh you want to be

a youtuber okay just throw out content whatever not you got to plan out videos

got tenants gonna do for the week about blah and a lot of people oh yeah you get

paid a lot of money for doing that when you start off you gotta grind it you're

gonna be putting out videos without getting paid YouTube changed the policy

to where you can't get paid unless you have 10,000 views but my China has

40,000 views so just grinding all that I upload a new video today I should have

watched that yesterday yeah man today I'm just chilling um this

vlog is probably gonna be short honestly but I appreciate everybody watching my

videos man like I don't know how to explain it it's just I say it's every

vlog - okay I'm just caught that Phaedra be it I say this every video and because

I actually do appreciate everybody that's taking the time out to watch my

videos because I know it's not a lot of people's probably like 20 people a day

20 views usually I get like 26 views a day

and those 20 people that take their time out of their day to sit there and watch

my videos whether it's 10 minutes long 15 minutes long whatever and you know I

appreciate that to the fullest I knew that's at the gym today I'm hungry I

have been well the only thing I ate today was a bowl of cereal I'm gonna eat

probably go get something to eat in a minute but yeah I've just been doing

laundry my laundry still going right now still got a load in there I uploaded

over 70 videos not a Mahler public eye things like send me some let me see hold

on as a matter of fact I just pull it up in here

total videos I uploaded 77 right there you can see that vo 77 and after like

all those videos and cumulatively I've only made approximately 13 dollars for

that to edit each video takes me about an hour right so think about that 77

hours you paid $13 right that ain't nothing

me personally I'd rather do this grind out put out multiple videos and so I

blow up because I know I will just watch give me a year from now I'm going to

look back at this is like yep I knew it I knew it I log number it was it's gonna

be 49 I'm looking back at blob 49 i'ma say I already knew it when people start

going people don't ask me how did you be how does it feel that she made it in

YouTube whatever I'm a singer I knew was gonna happen it was just a matter of

time I had to put them to work but yeah I ride to do this then put in 77 hours

into a nine-to-five job that I don't even want to do and get paid that way I

feel like that's that's not the way I should live my life I also put together

a playlist focus playlists of like all my daily vlogs so people can actually go

back and watch all of them in order if they feel like it just making minor

modifications to my channel you know that's the banner that's the thing right

there 279 subscribers right now yeah man I'm just trying to trying to get it in

man making minor minor modification to the channel still got this it's a

constant process you're never done like you're all I'm always thinking about

creating what can I do to create more videos and prove what my videos all

types of stuff see I've been looking up like when is the best

I love what tax should I use all types of stuff man a lot of stuff goes into

the z2 stuff like I said already man there's a lot of stuff that goes into

all the analytics it's a lot of stuff and I'm actually like enjoying the

process while doing it's a grind but I actually enjoy it which is the best part

because now I can look forward every day like okay yeah let's grind this busy

let's get you in cuz honestly there's nothing else I'd rather do right now man

just to be real with you see I'm watching this cowboy's actually beating

the Redskins right now oh you dropped it I also had to get a new all sides

getting external hard drive so I don't take all the space up on Mac but because

like all the videos and stuff that I edit and create and all that I need like

let me get probably like a 1 terabyte external hard drive just to connect and

like just so I don't take up all the space on this laptop there's a lot like

the videos that I uploaded one it was like 5 gigabytes and I had that's when I

made it smaller it was I think it was worth 41 and I had to make it smaller

whatever it is there's it takes up a lot of space a lot of things you gotta know

how to do when you want to create a YouTube channel cuz man I think that's

where a lot of people fail is because they don't know how to maneuver and even

Connie just killed this man but yeah a lot of people don't know how to how to

create and maneuver through obstacles that they had to face or whatever and

yeah a big one is like finding space to create all your video because I don't

want to delete all any of my videos even though they're already uploaded on my

channel and if I mean like if I didn't want them to be public I can make them

private whatever but I rather keep them in the external hard drive just to have

them say if I want to refer back to this we

you're further back to another video I'll have it on the harddrive already

I'm also starting to upload at an earlier time now I usually upload like

five thirty years six o'clock around there I was experimenting on that but it

seems like I get a lot more views and interactions and stuff I'm gonna upload

around like 12:30 1:00 o'clock around there so that's what I'm gonna start

uploading now see how that works out see a member in this rent I know this

was just like a video me sitting down talking whatever if you liked the video

please give a thumbs up I'd appreciate it subscribe if you're new see my next

video

For more infomation >> YouTube Is A Grind! (RANT) | Vlog #49 - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

This Ghost Cat Is Cute, Not Scary - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> This Ghost Cat Is Cute, Not Scary - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Spacey is About to Go Down | Daily Celebrity News | Splash TV - Duration: 1:14.

Kevin Spacey has already been accused of sexual misconduct by one actor, to which he apologized

for… but it sounds like the story is about to get much, much bigger.

A TV journalist – who says she was emboldened by the Weinstein scandal – has named Spacey

as the man who assaulted a loved one.

And then warned that it's time the dominoes fall.

And others soon followed.

Users on social media were quick to recount that they, or someone they know, were also

treated inappropriately by Kevin too… including when he was the artistic director of London's

Old Vic Theatre.

Kevin and the Old Vic have yet to comment on the expanding story.

But even if he does he has to be careful.

Many people are calling him out for his first apology, using the opportunity to reveal he

was gay.

Actress Rose McGowan, who has been vocal opponent against Harvey Weinstein, tweeted: Bye Bye

Spacey.

It's your turn to cry.

We have the feeling this story is going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

For more infomation >> Kevin Spacey is About to Go Down | Daily Celebrity News | Splash TV - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Why SimCoach is Supporting Vaginal Birth initiative - Duration: 1:24.

She's coming push come on. Let's see we need a good strong push to get those shoulders out

For more infomation >> Why SimCoach is Supporting Vaginal Birth initiative - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Is there a difference between demons and fallen angels? - Duration: 7:40.

Are demons and fallen angels the same thing?

(Spooky Howl)

Maaaybe.

Or maybe not.

Angels, demons, exorcisms

welcome to the Halloween edition of the BBQ.

So, Christian theologians usually use

fallen angels, demons, unclean spirits, evil spirits interchangeably

to refer to the same class of evil spirit.

But does the Bible always do that? Not necessarily.

The Bible does tend to speak of demons as those evil spirits

that try to inhabit people, or unclean spirits

but they're not called fallen angels.

Is it possible that fallen angel is a different class of supernatural being?

Jewish theologians do take this approach

and the Bible talks about fallen angels

and demons usually in different conversations

at different points.

Now in the book of Revelation, chapter 12

it talks about the war that broke out in Heaven

back before human history began.

It says that this war broke out in Heaven

and Micheal and his angels fought against the dragon

and the dragon and his angels fought back.

There's a group of angels on the side of the dragon.

but he was not strong enough

and they lost their place in Heaven.

Fallen. Angels.

The great dragon was hurled down

that ancient serpent called the Devil or Satan

who leads the whole world astray.

Satan clearly has angels

hurled out of Heaven. They are fallen.

Now if we go back to the first book of the Bible

in Genesis chapter six

we have a fascinating story that's hard to explain no matter what theory you come up with

Jewish theologians tie this in with their demonology

their understanding of what demons are.

Genesis chapter six verse one.

"When human beings began to increase in number

on the Earth and daughters were born to them

the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans

were beautiful and they married any of them that they chose.

Well, sons of God

could just mean godly men

and the daughters of humans could just mean women

and it could be poetic ways of referring to men and women.

But sons of God is also a phrase that on occasion

is used to refer to angels

as those that God has birthed into existence.

Sons of God. Is it possible?

Sons of God saw that daughters of humans, or daughters of men

were beautiful and they took the ones that they wanted

"Then the lord said," now his reaction is huge to this.

The lord said, YAHWEH says

"My spirit will not content with humans forever

for they are mortal, their days will be 120 years"

so he says they can't live forever, they need to die out

and then it jumps right next in verse four

into talking about the Nephilim.

The Nephilim, who are they?

It says "the Nephilim were on the Earth

in those days and also afterward

when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans

and had children by them.

The sons of God

having children with the daughters of humans

creates the Nephilim.

This kind of new race

it says "they were the heroes of old, men of renown."

In other words the Nephilim were some kind of

super-human race

produced by

the mating of the sons of God and the daughters of men

and if sons of God refers to angels

we're talking about a kind of

of horrific, supernatural

rape of

angels leaving their place and their abode

and coming down and somehow creating

progeny with human women

it's interesting what happens next

this is where the lord says this wickedness has gotten out of hand

I regret the whole creation project

I've got to destroy everything

and the flood is what happens next

Hm

The Nephilim

then would have been destroyed in the flood

and who are the Nephilim?

they are, according to this strand of theology

the combination of fallen angel and human.

If they were destroyed then their spirits would be

half human, half fallen angel.

According to Jewish theology, these spirits

of the now dead Nephilim are demons

and that's why demons always want to get into a human body

they have experienced life in a flesh and blood body

there's no record of a fallen angel trying to get inside, inhabit

and possess a human being

but a demon always wants to

and doesn't want to live outside a body

the spirits of the Nephilim

who are the children of the mating of fallen angels and humans

could explain what demons really are.

Are you tracking with this? It's wild!

Who knows. But kinda fun.

If this were true it would explain a couple of mysterious

passages in the new testament

let me refer to a couple of them

2 Peter and Jude.

In 2 Peter

chapter two verses four to six

and there's a cryptic passage, that many people just don't know what it's referring to

it says, "for God did not spare angels

when they sinned

but sent them into Tartarus."

Some translations say Hell here

I think it would be a bad translation

Gehenna is the proper word for Hell

Tartarus is a Greek word for prison

and it's used only here in the whole new testament as a special place

for the special class of angels

that sinned in some kind of special way

"when they sinned God sent them to Tartarus

putting them in chains of darkness

to be held for judgment"

and then it goes on actually to talk about the flood

Well, if we turn to Jude.

Verse four.

No, verse six. We read

"The angels who did not keep their positions of authority

but abandoned their proper dwelling

these he has kept in darkness

bound with everlasting chains for judgement on that great day."

Two cryptic passages in the new testament

talk about some class of dark angel

that is not roaming the world freely

but actually has been, they over-stepped

their bounds. God actually puts limits on the degree of evil

that Satan and his angels

can do and they sinned in such a way that God said

that must never happen again

and has taken that class of angel and has put them

in a special

dark spiritual prison

to hold them for final judgement

these may be the fallen angels that are the

the ancestors of the Nephilim

who are the spirits that become demons.

Or I could be wrong.

and if this isn't the explaination

well, you come up with a better one

of course it raises the issue

does all of this have any bearing on how we live our lives

following Jesus today?

but that's another question.

For more infomation >> Is there a difference between demons and fallen angels? - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

The tide is turning Big Pharma billionaire arrested, charged with conspiracy and bribery of doctors - Duration: 3:54.

The tide is turning Big Pharma billionaire arrested, charged with conspiracy and bribery

of doctors

I almost never thought I�d see the day when a Big Pharma founder and owner was finally

arrested for running a criminal drug cartel, but that day has arrived.

�Federal authorities arrested the billionaire founder and owner of Insys Therapeutics Thursday

on charges of bribing doctors and pain clinics into prescribing the company�s fentanyl

product to their patients,� reports the Daily Caller News Foundation, one of the best

sources of real journalism in America today.

Addictive drugs that include opioids, we now know, are claiming over 64,000 lives a year

in the United States alone.

From the DCNF:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) charged John Kapoor, 74, and seven other current and former

executives at the pharmaceutical company with racketeering for a leading a national conspiracy

through bribery and fraud to coerce the illegal distribution of the company�s fentanyl spray,

which is intended for use as a pain killer by cancer patients.

The company�s stock prices fell more than 20 percent following the arrests, according

to the New York Post.

Kapoor stepped down as the company�s CEO in January amid ongoing federal probes into

their Subsys product, a pain-relieving spray that contains fentanyl, a highly-addictive

synthetic opioid.

Fentanyl is more than 50 times stronger than morphine, and ingesting just two milligrams

is enough to cause an adult to fatally overdose.

The series of arrests came just hours after President Donald Trump officially declared

the country�s opioid epidemic a national emergency.

Drug overdoses led to 64,070 deaths in 2016, which is more than the amount of American

lives lost in the entire Vietnam War.

As the opioid crisis has developed, more and more states have begun holding doctors and

opioid manufacturers accountable for over-prescribing and over-producing the highly-addictive painkillers.

�We will be bringing some major lawsuits against people and companies that are hurting

our people,� Trump said Thursday.

He also spoke about a program similar to Nancy Reagan�s �Just Say No� initiative.

�More than 20,000 Americans died of synthetic opioid overdoses last year, and millions are

addicted to opioids.

And yet some medical professionals would rather take advantage of the addicts than try to

help them,� Attorney General Jeff Sessions said in a statement.

�This Justice Department will not tolerate this.

We will hold accountable anyone � from street dealers to corporate executives � who illegally

contributes to this nationwide epidemic.

And under the leadership of President Trump, we are fully committed to defeating this threat

to the American people.

President Trump is bringing the war to Big Pharma�s doorstep

Under President Trump, who continues to fight to end the drug cartels and health care monopolies

that are destroying this nation, we may see more and more drug companies finally facing

the legal scrutiny they deserve for engaging in the mass medical murder of Americans with

dangerous, deadly drugs.

And then there�s the question of vaccines, the autism cover-up and the criminal racket

run by the CDC, Big Pharma and the lying mainstream media.

When that medical fraud and corruption scandal blows sky-high, we may see dozens of pharmaceutical

officials going to prison.

For more infomation >> The tide is turning Big Pharma billionaire arrested, charged with conspiracy and bribery of doctors - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

This is happening today because he fired Comey MSNBC - Duration: 13:26.

For more infomation >> This is happening today because he fired Comey MSNBC - Duration: 13:26.

-------------------------------------------

Something Extraordinary Is Happening In The World, And Most People Haven't Noticed - Duration: 4:43.

Something Extraordinary Is Happening In The World, And Most People Haven�t Noticed

by Conscious Reminder

Let�s make one thing clear before we start!

The fact that you are reading this, even if you ran into this article by �accident�

(accidents and coincidences don�t exist), confirms that you have already started walking

the path of the awakening.

Maybe you still haven�t realized this, but something extremely extraordinary is happening

in the world right now.

Yes, the world is changing and I will tell you the ways in which the world is changing:

1.

People cannot understand the concept of employment anymore:

Everyone is becoming more and more aware of the fact that the way employment works is

not good.

This means that most of us realize that we are not happy in the jobs that we have chosen

and thus are actually trying to find the purpose of our lives.

Yes, people really feel that they have to work to achieve the purpose that they have

set for themselves and this is the reason that they don�t like their jobs anymore.

2.

Entrepreneurship is changing:

Entrepreneurship is changing in a way in which more and more people are starting their own

start ups.

This means that there is a rise of innovative ideas and everyone wants to do something new

for the world.

Everyone wants to leave a legacy behind and thus startups and new entrepreneurship models

are on the rise.

3.

Collaborations are increasing:

People are realizing that the influence a single person can bring is far less than the

influence a group of people can bring.

Thus, more and more people are coming together to do different things that are useful for

the world.

It is surely an amazing phenomenon.

4.

We are learning the internet:

Initially, we were all overwhelmed by the internet.

We didn�t know how to use the internet properly and didn�t quite understand the benefits

of the internet.

Now, we do know how to use the internet and we are realizing the importance of the internet

more and more now.

This is surely good for us.

5.

Consumerism is getting limited:

We are realizing the web of consumerism and advertisements that was around us for a very

long time.

Moreover, we are realizing that consumerism was affecting us in a bad way and influencing

as well as manipulating us.

We are finally able to see beyond the limiting contours of consumerism and are thus realizing

that we need to become better people rather than fall into the snares of materialism.

6.

Organic eating and health are talked about:

We are also realizing that the quality of food is not very nice and thus we are moving

towards eating healthy food and making good life choices.

There is an increasing awareness as well as discussion about health and fitness and this

starts off from the idea of organic eating.

More and more products that are being made are organic in nature and thus the way we

think about health is also changing.

7.

Spirituality is increasing:

The more we are going away from materialism, the more we are realizing the importance of

being grounded in spirituality and the relevance of spirituality in our lives.

This realization is also helping us in understanding how spirituality must govern our actions and

our deeds and thus we are becoming better and more aware of our spiritual roots and

needs.

8.

People do not trust the education system:

We are also realizing that the indoctrination that happens in the education system is extremely

harmful for us.

We are realizing that the education system is making us more of a slave to the other

systems of society and thus is harmful for us as a whole.

Therefore, something extraordinary is happening in the world.

May be we aren�t noticing it but change is bound to happen.

Let us hope for the best for

the world!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét