Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

cc

For more infomation >> SECRET CS:GO SKIN FOUND? KQLY is INSANE! Twitch Clips! - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Why multiple religions if God is not a God of confusion - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Why multiple religions if God is not a God of confusion - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity New : Jimmy Kimmel's son's heart surgery is postponed - Duration: 3:24.

Jimmy Kimmel's son's heart surgery is postponed

The 49-year-old presenters six-month-old son Billy was due to undergo an invasive operation, after he was born with a congenital heart defect and needed immediate surgery, but the follow-up procedure was cancelled because the family have been hit with colds.

The Jimmy Kimmel Live! hosts publicist confirmed the treatment has been pushed back as a precaution in a statement released on Monday (10. 17).

Jimmy - who has Katie, 26, and Kevin, 24, with former wife Gina, and three-year-old Jane, as well as Billy, with spouse Molly McNearney - is taking a weeks break from his talk show to be with his family, even though the surgery is no longer taking place.

During Jimmys absence Shaquille ONeal - who filled in on Monday - Magic Mike actor Channing Tatum, Mother! actress Jennifer Lawrence, and Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl will front his popular ABC show.

Billy will still have to undergo more operations in the coming months, and Jimmy has admitted hes nervous for the procedures and wants to get them over with.

Speaking previously, he said: He has to have two more open heart surgeries. We would like to get them over with and not have to think about it all the time, but it could definitely be worse..

But despite Billys condition, he is still a healthy and happy child. Speaking previously about how his tot is coping, Jimmy said: Young Billy is six months old today.

He is healthy and happy and we are all very grateful for your prayers, good wishes, thoughts and support of @ChildrensLA and childrens hospitals in your area. (sic).

For more infomation >> Celebrity New : Jimmy Kimmel's son's heart surgery is postponed - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

This retelling of 'The Nutcracker' is a tough nut to crack - Duration: 2:41.

Oh, hello.

I'm Ron Charles.

You may know me as the most magical reviewer in the fairy land of book world.

This week's novel is by Gregory Maguire, the bestselling historian who's uncovered

the shocking truth behind Cinderella, Snow White, and Alice in Wonderland.

Of course, as a book reviewer green with envy, the story of his that really spoke to me was "Wicked."

Kiss me goodbye! I'm defying gravity and you won't bring me down!

Get on with it, Ron.

Who would have thought a good little wife like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness?

Are you done?

You got soap in my eye.

Gregory Maguire's latest exposé is called "Hiddensee."

That's a word no one knows, so the publisher put it in a font no one can read.

In "Hiddensee," Maguire tells the true tale of the Nutcracker.

No, not her.

I'm talking about the Nutcracker immortalized by the classic ballet, which has spread like

kudzu across every dance theater in America.

The Crooked Media keep saying The Nutcracker is part of a Russian plot to influence Christmas.

It's disgusting.

Gregory Maguire's version of this beloved tale begins with a foundling named Dirk who

lives with an old couple in the Bavarian woods.

Convinced that his parents are trying to kill him, Dirk runs away into the human world, traveling from town to town,

but he never really fits in.

I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Dirk's only real friend is a young cello player, who is probably gay -- not there there's

anything wrong with that, except that this is Germany in the early 19th century.

As a hero, Dirk is -- how shall we put this -- a bit wooden.

But Dirk isn't the Nutcracker himself.

He's Dirk Drosselmeier.

Someone who stayed awake through the whole ballet told me that Drosselmeier is the toymaker

who arrives on Christmas Eve and gives the Nutcracker to little Clara.

That night, after -- I guess -- getting totally wasted at the party, Clara imagines an epic

battle between the Nutcracker and the Mouse King.

Guns don't kill people: Slippers kill people.

Then the Nutcracker turns into a handsome prince and takes little Clara to the Land

of Sweets....

Anna, cancel my two-o-clock.

This one's a doozie.

Dirk Drosselmeier spends his whole life trying to recapture something from his childhood he can't regain.

Take it from me, Drosselmeier is a tough nut to crack.

I'm Ron Charles, for the Totally Hip Video Book Review, hoping all your sugar plums are ripe.

For more infomation >> This retelling of 'The Nutcracker' is a tough nut to crack - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT IS FLEXIBLE DIETING | KEVIN KREIDER - Duration: 4:44.

hey guys Kevin Kreider more than just muscle what is flexible dyeing flexible

dieting is just another way to say if it fits your macros and if it fits your

macros comes into play from years ago when people were eating pop-tarts and

they were like well I'm losing body fat and look at all the pizza I can eat I'm

getting shredded that is true if you look at the studies with Professor Marc

hob he had a Twinkie diet he was eating Twinkies and he still lost 20 to 25

pounds and his blood work was better so people like what would happen there the

thing is he just proved that in most cases it's just about the chloro deficit

and it's about energy balance you have to burn more energy that comes into your

body then you use in a day so you have to basically eat less then the energy

you use and you will use body fat as an energy source because it's basically

body fat is made for survival it's when your body sees that you're not getting

enough food it uses its fatty acids breaks it down uses it for fuel and the

greatest thing is if you're in a low carb diet you can actually use it for

ketones if you're not on low-carb diet you can actually use it for energy and

to fuel your brain still and the thing is what I love about flexible dieting is

that it's the word it's flexible you don't have to restrict carbs you don't

have to restrict fat you don't to get rid of it more than anything you might

have to restrict a little bit in the sense of like you can't go over your

macros I'd rather stay under it when I'm doing flexible dieting but the thing is

guys it makes it so enjoyable because we used to believe that you had to eat

super clean foods all the time and the thing is it's not true it's bullshit you

don't need to eat broccoli you'd only be chicken you don't need to eat brown rice

ever again if you don't want to if it fits your macros if it's flexible

dieting this whole idea that you have to stick with a bodybuilding diet or a meal

plan is bullshit it just doesn't have to happen for you can start thinking for

yourself you can start making choices for yourself because

the thing that I don't like about meal plans even though I still do it with

some clients it's to get the training wheels on them I think their training

wheels so you can see that you can eat variety of a variety of food and still

lose body fat and enjoy your life the thing is though with a meal plan

though what happens when life happens to you what happens when your brother gets

married or you're going to a funeral or you have a date or there's all this food

and you're like okay I look like I have this weekend I can't stand the dog

because I have a weekend with my friends well guess what you don't have to get

rid of anything just fit everything into those macros that you have and the

macros are proteins fats and carbohydrates fit everything into the

macronutrient ratios that you have or be a little bit more flexible by even just

hitting your protein and then filling in the rest of the calories the macros

between carbs and fats and you're gonna be golden thing is there's no more

excuses to go over a friend's house buddy Wow

I just eat everything they put in front of me and I'm like well that's fine you

can still eat all that stuff just make sure it fits your macronutrients and

then me a strategy throughout the day to be able to enjoy yourself without having

to stress or worry about oh my god I'm gonna go blow my diet and this just

gives you a lot more flexibility I keep saying we're flexible because this is

one of the most flexible ways to Li get lean and shredded that I've come across

because most of the methods in the past just didn't work for me it was like six

shakes a day sometimes before shakes for sure it'd be supplements 20 pills fat

burners it would be eating well I have to cook 12 pounds of chicken the night

before just so like it would last through Monday through Sunday and it was

just like oh oh it drove me crazy and I ain't even got burnout from it and

I decided not to do bodybuilding anymore and that's the thing guys I really find

that this is the most enjoyable way so if it fits your macros it's the same

thing as flexible dieting it's just another name for it I hope you guys

enjoyed this video and got something from it

if you guys like flexible dieting and you want a training program to go with

it I have nutrition and training programs

that I offer for all my clients and anybody who's interested in it you can

take the body design tool it's just a survey you can fill out a few questions

and I'll lead you and guide you to the right muscle and strength program for

losing body fat or gaining muscle the links above and I'll see you guys next

week and please subscribe

For more infomation >> WHAT IS FLEXIBLE DIETING | KEVIN KREIDER - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween Is Bad - Duration: 0:46.

Halloween is bad

All these hobos come up to my house

and they want free candy

and my candy is mine

go get your own candy

like what is wrong with you?

please sub so i can get more candy

FUCK YOU

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét