Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

Alright guys, I just finished that workout.

Today I just did uh, Chest and Abs.

It was exactly what I just told you guys in the beggining I am doing three warm up sets,

and then three working sets and I am following up with three to four different exercises

for that particular muscle group, for today it was chest and then I am doing only six

reps ok, so total I am doing around nine sets of six reps so thats about 54 reps total and

I am doing it about eighty-five percent of my one rep max.

If I am getting to six reps then I am hitting it on target I rest for about three minutes

and after that I switch to the next exercise after I am done with my sets.

Anyway guys this is pretty sweet.

I literally was only in the gym for one hour, and it's great because your strength goes

up, and it really helps you build your muscular physique that you so want.

I'm talking about the people on the beach who are already big we are not talking about

the guys who are a little bit smaller and kind of just swell up their muscles with blood

when they workout we are not really..

I know that feeling feels good to swell up your muscles with blood when you are working

out.

In terms of muscle growth, muscle development, and maximal muscle stimulation one of the

best things to do is just stimulate your muscles with heavy compound movements so then you

could really add thick development for your muscular structure, so guys the workout was

pretty sweet.

I didn't film it today like I said, but I will definitely film tomorrows workout for

you guys tomorrow I am doing a back and calves workout.

Alright, so my weak points are my triceps, my legs for sure, my calves are definitely

lagging.

In this workout I kind of just incorporate hitting muscle groups two times per week so

you can get maximal muscle growth.

Studies have shown that training two times per week is going to boost the amount of growth

that you are seeing..

Ok?

With that you have to be eating enough protein, carbohydrates, and dietary fats.

Thank you very much for watching, stay tuned for my NEXT VIDEO.

This is a pre-quel to the se-quel.

You know what I mean?

As always wanna make it more simple for you guys, less complex, so you guys can get started

right away alright, so lets BUILD BODY MIND VITALITY baby..

For more infomation >> A Simple Routine for The Bulking Season | The Easiest Way to Add Size - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Investigator for Richmond County Sheriff's Office dies in a motorcycle accident - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> Investigator for Richmond County Sheriff's Office dies in a motorcycle accident - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Thousands Come Out For Annual Greenwich Village Halloween Parade - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Thousands Come Out For Annual Greenwich Village Halloween Parade - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby with Tantrum and Crying for Candy Little Babies Learn Colors with Nursery Rhyme Song - Duration: 3:22.

Bad Baby with Tantrum and Crying for Candy Little Babies Learn Colors with Nursery Rhyme Song

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét