Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

For more infomation >> Sofia The First Memorable Moments Top Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 339 - Duration: 16:36.

-------------------------------------------

China DEPORTS Christians for supporting North Korea defectors - Duration: 4:53.

China DEPORTS Christians for supporting North Korea defectors

Three local governments in northeastern have sent home hundreds of South Korean religious people operating there since late last year and taken measures to have their churches closed.

The authorities in the three provinces - Liaoning, Jilin and Heilongjiang - had hundreds out of around 1,000 South Korean pastors and missionaries living there leave China, since late last year.

All South Korean churches in Changchun, the capital of Jilin Province, were closed as of early this month. The Chinese authorities have offered no clear reasons for the measures taken against South Korean religious people and churches.

A source told The Korean Herald the Chinese authorities strongly recommended South Korean religious people return home as they believed South Korean pastors in the region close to the border with were involved in activities supporting North Korean defectors.

  The source said: As they were sent back home, churches were closed automatically.

" The authorities action is also interpreted as a pre-emptive measure before China implements new regulations on religious affairs, which will take effect on February 1 of next year.

  The endorsement in September of the ordinance by the State Council, Chinas Cabinet, is aimed at strengthening controls to eradicate extremism.

Under the new directive, organisers of unapproved religious activities in China will face fines of up to £34,084 (300,000 yuan) and anybody providing a venue for illegal religious events will face fines of between £2,272 (20,000 yuan) and £22,722 (200,000 yuan).  The new rules, which apply to all religions ranging from Christianity to Buddhism, also allow lower-level authorities to take care of affairs relating to unsanctioned religious activities, which will bring religious groups in China under tighter scrutiny.

China, Pyongynags only ally, has also been known to send back North Korea defectors despite them facing "systematic" torture under Kim Jong-un's regime.

A report by the United States Commission on International Religious Freedom in 2016 found: Accounts from North Korean defectors indicate individuals caught trying to defect or forcibly repatriated from China are severely punished, particularly those believed to have interacted with missionaries or engaged in religious activities..

In a flagrant breach of the UN Convention, China continues to send North Koreans back claiming the defectors are not refugees.

It comes as the US State Department welcomed a decision by China and South Korea on Tuesday to resume normal ties after a year-long standoff over a decision by Seoul and Washington to deploy a missile defence system to counter North Koreas nuclear programme.

State Department spokeswoman Heather Nauert told a briefing: "We were pleased to hear that the Republic of Korea, that our Korean friends, and also the Chinese are forging a closer relationship. "We see that as providing better stability.

for a region that desperately needs it because of North Korea. Ms Nauert said there had been no change in the decision by South Korea and the United States to deploy the THAAD missile defence system in South Korea to protect against Pyongyangs nuclear and ballistic missile programme.

For more infomation >> China DEPORTS Christians for supporting North Korea defectors - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Oro Valley Police looking for a man who vandalized campaign signs - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Oro Valley Police looking for a man who vandalized campaign signs - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Baby Coloring book and drawing for Kids Youtube videos for kids #46 - Duration: 10:37.

For more infomation >> Baby Coloring book and drawing for Kids Youtube videos for kids #46 - Duration: 10:37.

-------------------------------------------

3 Degree Guarantee for Tuesday, October 31st - Duration: 0:32.

For more infomation >> 3 Degree Guarantee for Tuesday, October 31st - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

WBZ Evening Forecast For Oct. 31 - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> WBZ Evening Forecast For Oct. 31 - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Rob's Weather Artist of the Day for Tuesday, October 31st - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Rob's Weather Artist of the Day for Tuesday, October 31st - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Two Texas Locals Making Halloween A Little Less Frightening For Harvey Victims | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Two Texas Locals Making Halloween A Little Less Frightening For Harvey Victims | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Evening Forecast for October 31 - Duration: 3:12.

For more infomation >> Evening Forecast for October 31 - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Doc McStuffins Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 75 - 1 VOICE MEDIA - Duration: 17:06.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

The doctor will see you now

Ready for your check-up. Doc. Oh. Yeah, are you nervous?

Nope, but I'm not here to help out around the office either today. It's my yearly checkup

Oh everybody needs their yearly checkup darling dr. McStuffins your first patient

We are in the doctor's office

my happy place

Are you feeling okay, but I think you're fine

Where are our friends the waiting room toys? Huh? I don't know I saw them last week one

Okay, yeah, cuz usually lollipops on overall high

Does it look papi dance and Karl chugs around it around and dumb silly yes dizzy?

What makes you think that whoa it used to be that when kids sauce they look like this

But now they stuck us feeling in the world believe me, I know and you're great at it

Anymore

You know in the waiting room

Could you give also checkup I mean if you have know which one it is

Thanks

Wow your mom totally copied your clinic doc

Yeah, actually is the other scope

hmm

Magnifying glass I got this one

Toughy there are spots on their faces

When they see us

And blobby oh no wonder the kids don't want to play with us, I wouldn't want to play with us

Know what fish? She's before we had anything Nikki or blobby

Hmm has anything changed in the waiting room in the last week

Are you feeling as scared and also alone in ISA doctor's office, it's like you can read

That's what he did the first time we met him I'm so once again, I ask you

What is not to love well? We're getting covered in clay for what none of the kids want to play with you

A princess cannot be dirty. It's just not right. Oh, my I never knew that loving life right oh

So if a Fabio stops or they have shaking then nobody else will get the icky blobs oh

That would be nice. Oh, I am a salt. Maybe we can help him quick

We gotta finish cleaning up before he gets here

Wanna more fabulous Fabio dance

washing of my head oh

You know it is like the doctor says battery Fabio. Don't make any problems

Hi, I'm doc oh hi

Are you nervous for your checkup yes, oh and look at this cool train

Jump over the princess Declan the doctor is ready to see you

Okay, felt real good all I know is I was a fabulous

I love our job

I love mine too, and I think my what a few tears check your eyes find out how much you bro

Listen to your heartbeat count all your fingers until giving a checkup, but today. It's my turn to get one

Now doc it's okay. If you giggled this'll only tickle a little

I'm gonna head over to the playground sounds good. Come on Donny race it to the fountain

Yeah, I will now side faster than the eye can see don't blink

Definitely ah

nice wheels

The name is stuffy. I new tricks. Oh hey hi. I'm doc. I like your toy

Thanks, I'm Jacob and this is super stuntman Steve

He's the most awesome. Oh, you haven't seen anything yet

Here's his best stunts

Can't be broken he's my favorite toy. My dad gave them to me for my birthday

I'm sorry Jacob, but don't worry

Hi there just call me Steve nice to meet you Steve

I have to go get my mobile clinic wait here with these guys. Okay, you got it duck

There's the bravest most awesome radical trick dragon you ever met well stuff guy

No one can do what I can do and you should

That wasn't rad. I'm supposed to flip not kick. I wish I could kick that high

You're right I shouldn't try that at home or in the park or anywhere

But today nothing's working

Don't worry. I can help you that's what I needed that for sure now get ready for some checking up super stuntman Steve

Time for your checkup time

Find anything Thanks huh no, but I notice you keep shaking your head to get your thoughts straight

I wonder

Yes

You have moved ship ptosis your chip is loose

And that's why you can't do your stunts the right way wait a second do I have a computer chip?

That's why we wear helmets. Let me just tighten this up

It's not on my head

I

Always wear a helmet. Oh not rad not Brad. I never do it Trina not very amazing Steve

Not rad Steve. I may not be as good at tricks as you are it's kites

But I know neither is this I can't find it anywhere

I did my best, but I failed you. It's gone forever

I guess there

Ladies and dragons the extremely amazing radically awesome stunt man Steve

I couldn't have done it without you you do the stats. I'll take your advice and not try this at home

Oh here comes Jacob toys go soft

Thank you so much doc no problem and Jacob and make sure that Steve's helmet doesn't fall off and that it fits, right?

See you later Jacob bye doc

To the rescue hey race it to the house doc watch out I might even win this one then you better pick up some

Stuffy you weren't pedaling I was pedaling in my head

That's your regular color oh

Well, then it's nothing to worry about is it since nobody needs nursing right now. I'm gonna take a little

toy

You're not hearing things. Well you are but it's the radio on my doc-mobile

Sounds like okay. I'm here to help just please stay calm. What's your name Daisy dress-up, Daisy?

dress-up Daisy

I'm gonna help you Daisy. Just take a deep breath and tell me what you see around you

It looks like a

A big red house with a blue door that sounds like my neighbor Katherine's house

You mean that sweet girl who babysits for you and Donny. Yep, okay guys

You know the drill stuffy and Lambie feel right with Holly and me everybody else stay and make sure everything's okay at the clinic

Oh doc

Are we there yet yes are we oh wait we are

Hmm, this is the house we are Oh over that

Too of course

Stay calm everything's gonna be fine stay calm Daisy's really hurt

Well I have a hippo hello, do you handle Hallie check out Daisy's foot before you move her

This floppy has a fowling stack of flapjacks. I'm gonna have to set it before we move as a brave dragon. I never panic

It's such a long way down. I know it's hard, but when there's an emergency

No

It's raining

nights, let's get you down and fast I

Have a new tennis outfit. I've been dying to try out. I promise we'll get you back to all those things you

Love I'm gonna give you a quick checkup in my doc-mobile

But can you fix it doc I can totally fix it, but you're gonna need to stay still while I pop it back into place

Whoa that hurt in an emergency I need to breathe

keep calm

And follow a duck's directions, okay, so brave daizy you deserve a cuddle

Try to move your foot daizy. Well it seems better

Hey before you jet anywhere I'd better tell Catherine I found you

Mr.. A really long time ago. Well the very first time

I put on her skydiving suit her parachute got swept away on a breeze

I looked and looked, but I never phew I'll take good care of her

I know you will hey we can play the dayz together next time

I babysit you and Donny doc dinner's ready be right there and stuck up in that tree. Oh doc

Wait a second. What would dress-up Daisy be without all her dress-up outfits

Oh wow enjoy your banker cowgirl even president. We're gonna have so much fun together

Friendship isn't always in fashion

Welcome to the family Daisy

Totally meant to do that Oh stuffy, I knew tricks too, what's your name?

I'm a silent type eh I respect that

Stuffy he's not alive yet uh most awesome stunt man in the whole entire world

Can I see?

Stand back

Wow Jacob that was amazing told you want to see one more trick

totally

Don't worry. It just so happens that I'm really good at fixing toys

Really, oh, that's extremely awesome. I can check them out my top movie. I'm doc and these are my friends Lambie and stuffy

Totally Rad to meet you, I'm the extremely amazing radically awesome super stuntman Steve

Thing you should know about me

Got a plea not try this at all, but I can show you a stunt

Let me try another stunt. I'm off my game, but I'll get it back

This is called the super bump jump

No more stunts until I check you out

Sorry buds didn't mean to do that usually I'm a total pro

Bro, that's what I do doc. Dude. That would be rad

Oh, I'm kind of worried about this whole not working thing. Yeah

It sure sounds like you could find anything Thanks

No, but I noticed you keep shaking your head to get your thoughts straight. I wonder

Yes

you have

Moonship ptosis your chip is loose, and that's why you can't do your stunts the right way

Wait a second do I have a computer - chip? That's why we wear helmets. Let me just tighten this up

Doc dude it's not on my head

I always wear a helmet. Oh not rad not

I still have to change my name to not very amazing Steve

Not rad Steve. I may not be as good at tricks as you have gotten far

Let's spread out and cover the area ready go go go

You it's gone forever. I guess there are a lot of things. I'm not good at uh

stuffy look on your tail

Ladies and dragons extremely amazing radically awesome

I couldn't have done it without you doc. I'll take your advice and not try this at home

Oh here comes Jacob toys go soft

doc yeah

Thank you so much doc

No problem, and Jacob make sure that Steve's helmet doesn't fall off and that it fits right okay?

See you later Jacob bye doc

For more infomation >> Doc McStuffins Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 75 - 1 VOICE MEDIA - Duration: 17:06.

-------------------------------------------

Islamic State group claims responsibility for suicide bombing in Kabul - Duration: 0:29.

The Islamic State group has claimed responsibility for an explosion in the Afghan capital Kabul,

which killed multiple people.

Officials there say a suicide attacker riding a motorcycle blew himself up inside Kabul's

heavily fortified diplomatic zone on Tuesday.

It follows a spate of suicide assaults by the Taliban and IS insurgents on security

installations and mosques in recent weeks.

For more infomation >> Islamic State group claims responsibility for suicide bombing in Kabul - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Cellphone store front acted as front for selling stolen goods, police say - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Cellphone store front acted as front for selling stolen goods, police say - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Attorney General pushes for tougher laws on bump stocks - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Attorney General pushes for tougher laws on bump stocks - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Subway Surfers - New Orleans learn colors for kids kids songs - Duration: 11:12.

Subway Surfers - New Orleans learn colors for kids kids songs

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét