Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

Please, Like + Comment + Share and SUBCRIBE to see more videos, Thank You!

Oh no and the egg

All quiet Missy malgrove kion, thanks, Oh No Oh

Stampede of cuteness

Wonder what's got them so upset

That's one

It's a Harrier Hawk

Let's go

You just wait my little itsy bitsy boots this will go no go

I'm so excited

I've never had three high reps before hey you huh? Why'd you do that so you'd stop looking where you're going

Thanks Betty huh happy to help

What are you doing here hawk the pride lands aren't your hunting ground?

But you still can't hunt here. That's right

The reason there are so many different animals in the pride lands is because we all respect the circle of life

I hope you'll did a

Great job. Oh, no we couldn't have stopped that Hawk without you oh

Thanks just doing my duty

Thanks for walking me back to my nest you did a great job - there's an egg in my nest

Mom I don't think that can be right Bunga

I don't know camera cops are usually excellent parents and there has to be a good reason

We need to find the mother hammer cop and make sure everything is okay

Affirmative the baby's getting baked inside does that mean it's close to hatching yes

It'll need someone to sit on it to keep it warm until the baby birds ready to be born

I'll do it this scent still strong. What do you think kion?

Yep, got it. We'll be back before you know it. Let's go I

Hope no one sees me like this

It's just the rainstorm wait

Hammer got mom is this way oh

I know that sound red rock hairs such a delicacy

The lion guard

Again, but if they're here then they're not watching the rest of the pride lands

tasty treats

Hmm, I think my tail feathers fell asleep

Oh

Of course you're doing the hammer cop thing. Thank you

Sure wouldn't want to do that again though now. Let's go find that hammer cop, so

What do we do while we wait for your mom we can land on a nice soft

wash

Clothes since getting stronger

much stronger

Maybe cuz we found her nest that's not a nest. I'm not even that she could fit in here. What a nest

My nest wasn't ready yet

There now it's perfect. I needed a safe place to keep my little woody cakes while I built this nest

Thank you. I'd love the company then let's go

Snack for the road I do hope Oh, No

What are you doing do you have any idea how dangerous that is final you understand?

Great now you're tired

Okay, fine well stay

Oh why yes, yes, I was uh hmm, you're a hawk you know and

So be she what are you doing here in the pride lands this ain't your territory?

I tried all the food in my territory. I thought help outwitting the line guard

What do you say would you like a fresh meal fresh?

They speak only touches grade-a carrion carrion. How about this?

You help me and I will let you have all the scraps you can eat

Oldest scraps I can a habanero will be happy to see you yes, and I can't wait to see bye-bye here comes

Little one, I know you anywhere Oh

Oh, No, thank you so much for watching her I knew you'd be perfect for the job

It was nothing really

Though I did learn something new

Where'd you go this time?

We need to hurry

You're not getting away that easy

Drop the hammer completion could fully, but owners the only one of us that can fly wait. I've got an idea

Kalinda wait we need to work together listen. I have an idea the baby's cold all right

Won't hunt in the pride lands anymore no dishes worth this aggravation

Good

Do Ono's want to be confusing no the baby's a girl, so I'm naming her oh

Okay, I'll give it a try

The traveling baboon show

Sure is nice and quiet around the prop

What's going on over there do you think something's wrong? I don't know if there was you'd think they'd come to us I

On it is something chasing them negative, but they're not the only ones running

Well if they're not running from something. They must be running to something for the sausage fruit to fall you ever tasted these things

Delicious I like it better on my inside than my outside affirmative

Hmm, I don't see anything

Yeah, they're pretty impressive, maybe but they need to watch where they're going

I'm so glad you could be here. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule of eating sleeping and standing around or

Thank you part of man, but I think you forgot to unpack your truck

You think it was amazing oh, no you ain't seen nothing yet

Well that's our show folks, thank you for coming out

I know seriously, I'm gonna go talk to them since they're visitors and the pride lands

I think it's my duty to say hello. Don't you poor good idea Kai? I?

I'm sorry, but we don't have any openings right now. Oh well your loss welcome to the pride lands. I'm kion

I really enjoyed the show you should come to Pride Rock

Interesting now if it shows us we need to rest up for this next show

Yeah, sure we have to finish our patrol anyway. See ya

Sounds like Tim Bo come on

There were scads and scads of grass everywhere and now it's all gone

Whoa so all the bugs

It's almost the dry season Bunga a lot of animals have to eat extra now to survive when less stuff is growing

Like my dad always says it's not fair to take more than your share fly up

We can get a closer look at that acacia tree affirmative

Even the highest flowers and leaves are gone

Must when somebody really tall an elephant could use his trunk to grab flowers and leaves from the tree

Bun elephants don't eat bugs check this out guys

Somebody ate this grass cleared down to the ground

Okay, so what does this all mean?

Well the thief has to be somebody who'll eat all working together a group of different animals working together

That sounds weird

Hello

I'd like to but we need to figure out who took all the food

Yeah, I guess you're right sounds like a lot of animals over there

Maybe the themes are there - I think Bunga has a point. Yes. I have a point

Maybe we should check out the audience huh, I guess we could see if anyone looks suspicious

You sure trust me. I've seen enough baboons for one day

Shoot yourself you know where to find us if you see anything

Okay, and thank you for volunteering you kidding my pleasure, but in the meantime how about a little mess?

Hmm those baboons must be picking on another poor unsuspecting bird. Where'd you go?

Hate to admit it little bee, but it doesn't look good for the baboon's oh, no. No you you've got us all wrong

Plus I taught them those to do it during the magic a fee you got it kion twende Kiboko

Whoops, sorry they made it across the river

Everyone

Oh

Baboons yeah bad boons you know oh, it tastes good right about now

Those booties turned out to be thieves still you got to admit they were funny oh

Right

Yeah, hmm I've heard enough about those baboons

Don't worry about it. Oh, no. It's no probably not a fish

It was those two baboon acrobats serve some right baboons oh come on Foley

Yahweh's isn't our territory. Oh, No yeah

Okay, but I don't have to like it wouldn't expect you to fully now let's

Go-oh-oh

Step right up and take a seat Oh

One here Joe I got you four-point grab that baboon

He's funny who cares if he's funny

I love you, but is too warm

Brains guys this way

Thanks for making this so easy, I think they started it

I caught him stealing from me and for that they deserve to get eaten make that to me

Lion guard time to save those baboons yeah

We're going but you baboon stay out of my den. Hey judges you wanna hear a joke

Plenty food to go around oh

Great idea kion. Thanks fifty something for every taste there's also entertainment

What about you oh, no changed your mind about the baboons oh no

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét