Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Gravity is for sissies.

For more infomation >> Mr. Gravity is for Sissies - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

How Far is Too Far? - Duration: 2:08.

So one of the questions I get asked a lot in the classroom is,

"How far is too far?"

If I want to commit to living a life of chastity, how far can I go in my relationship?

And I think that that is the wrong question to ask.

I think there's a genuine desire to know how we can best love someone,

but I think that is the question we should be asking.

How can I best love the person that I'm dating?

How can I best respect them and cherish them for who they are?

And it's really important to distinguish between affection and arousal.

Affection is all of these healthy ways that we can show someone we care about them in a dating relationship.

So it's fun to brainstorm some ways that we can show affection,

but handholding, I think is so underrated in our culture.

I think it feels so good to have your hand held.

Or hugs.

Or those simple kisses on the lips, the forehead, the cheek.

Any simple way that you're showing that other person

that they're special and that they're precious to you.

There are other actions that actually prepare our bodies for sex.

And these actions are called arousal.

And we want to avoid these things when living out chastity

so that we don't get ourselves into a situation that we don't want to be in.

We draw the line here, and this is really challenging,

we draw the line here at making out and anything further.

And that might sound extreme.

You might be thinking,

"Lindsay, like, making out isn't a big deal.

What's wrong with making out?"

But the truth is, sometimes even making out can prepare out bodies for sex.

So we want to avoid those actions if we're really seeking to live out the virtue of chastity.

So it's so important, when you're dating someone, to sit down and to talk about boundaries.

You can have the best intentions when living out chastity, but if you're not clear about

what actions that we can show the other person to show affection, then it's really hard day

in and day out to continue to choose that virtue.

It's so important to be on the same page so that you can both be strong in living out

this beautiful virtue of chastity.

For more infomation >> How Far is Too Far? - Duration: 2:08.

-------------------------------------------

Buttercup is Afraid (Rocky III [1982] I'm afraid Powerpuff Girls version) - Duration: 0:42.

Buttercup (In Rocky's Voice) I don't believe in myself no more, don't you understand?!

If I don't believe that's IT! He's FINISHED! It's over, that's it!

Bubbles (In Adrian's voice) THAT'S NOT IT! Buttercup (In Rocky's voice) That IS it!

Bubbles (In Adrian's voice) Why don't you tell me the truth?! Buttercup: (In Rocky's voice) WHAT ARE YOU PUTTING ME THROUGH, ADRIAN!?!

You wanna know the truth?!

The truth is I don't wanna lose what I got.

In the beginning I didn't care about what happened to me. I'd get busted up,

I DIDN'T CARE!

But now there's you,

there's a kid,

I DON'T WANNA LOSE WHAT I GOT!

Bubbles (In Adrian's voice) What does it take to be replaced?! WHAT?!?

A house, we got cars, we got MONEY!

We got everything but the truth.

Bubbles (In Adrian's voice) What's the truth?! Buttercup (In Rocky's voice furiously) I'M AFRAID!!! ALRIGHT?!?!?

You wanna hear me SAY it?!

You want me to break down?! I am afraid!

For the first time in my life, I am afraid.

For more infomation >> Buttercup is Afraid (Rocky III [1982] I'm afraid Powerpuff Girls version) - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Perry teacher eacher is finalist for $100,000 prize - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Perry teacher eacher is finalist for $100,000 prize - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to tell if a tree is dead before it creates a problem - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> How to tell if a tree is dead before it creates a problem - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

ARCANE LEGENDS | FREE MYTHIC PENDANT? | TRIBO IS OVER - Duration: 4:33.

Hi guys! Welcome to another video xD

Today Im here to explain somethings

My guild is over, the Tribo

We had some fights , i gave the master and the guild was deleted

Whatever, let's move on

Just for you guys know, the guild is over...

And for now, i have no intention to be master again

Also, i wanted to say thank you for all those was with me there

Thank you for all support, and to be part part of our history

All events, and everything, really thank you guys.

So, let's talk about the game

Today is a quick tip, to teach who doesnt know how to make the planar pendant

This pendant

Its still really good for those wanna do PVE. Also still at 61-64

First for make it you will need this recipe

You can get that recipe at Planar Arena, or buy at Auc ( Recipe Planar Pendant)

So you got the recipe, then go to City of Kelys

Since you get here, go to Planar Tombs

Then if you don't have all tombs opened, you must open it, by talking with this little guy

After you open all tombs, you will receive a daily for you do

This daily you have to do by day so you can get 10 essence by day, better at tomb 2

You have to kill the boss 3 times, so every day you must do it to receive the planar essences

And those essences you need to craft the Pendant

You will need 60 essence to make the pendant

You will need those essence too

To get those essence you must buy the Planar Relic, and go to Planar ARENA

It's 250,000 at the NPC

After you buy it you go to PLANAR ARENA, to get those essences from bosses

Each boss will give you some essence to craft these one

Each boss you will receive one essence to craft it

In total you will need 120 PLANAR ESSENCE, so you must upgrade your craft INVENTORY

60 for the PLANAR PENDANT + 60 for craft those boss essences

Besides the Planar Relic you need the Dragonite Bar to make the Planar pendant

The place you can get that PLANAR RELIC IS THERE

This npc you can buy the relic

Here 250k, its necessary to craft the PP

After you get all those materials, is just put to craft and enjoy it xD

It's as really good pendant to PVE, you can get a good stts, and isnt expensive.

So that's all guys, if has something you need to know comment it bellow the video! do not forget to subscribe and give me your like :C

CYA *_*

For more infomation >> ARCANE LEGENDS | FREE MYTHIC PENDANT? | TRIBO IS OVER - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

Vegito VS Gogeta: Who Is Better In The Tournament Of Power? - Duration: 3:56.

Vegito VS Gogeta: Who Is Better In The Tournament Of Power?

  Because of Kale and Caulifla's fusion in the near future, the concept of fusion is once again the talk of the town in Dragon Ball Super.

Kefura, the fusion character that will be the result of their fusion will be hitting our screens in the next episode. Everyone is hyped to know that the usage of Potara earrings is not really prohibited.

And with this revelation, Vegito fans are really excited.   Who wouldn't get excited? Every time Vegito appears in any Dragon Ball episode, he would surely make an explosive performance.

He nearly defeated Fused Zamasu with Super Saiyan Blue and he actually surpassed Beerus, the supposed to be strongest God of Destruction.

And he is a funny guy, who wouldn't want to get a good laugh once in a while? But before Vegito, one fusion character is the content of every theories about fusion.

Since the Potara earrings was supposed to be prohibited before, no one mentions Vegito that much. People are more interested to Gogeta, who is the fusion dance equivalent of Vegito.

Gogeta is slightly weaker than Vegito, but he is still expected to be in the God-tier in a sense that he can be Beerus' equal or the nearest challenger. Two different fusion characters, two different characteristics, but with the same base fusees.

And now that they can both appear in the Tournament of Power, who would be the one to appear? Who would be the better choice in the Tournament of Power? Who would be the one that can make Jiren drop his cool composure?   Let's start with Vegito.

This fusion character is more Goku than Vegeta. Vegito will make jokes and will actually let his enemy power-up first before fighting seriously.

Vegito is also a more free-style fighter than Gogeta. With Goku's ingenuity, Vegito's moves are unexpected and of course, more unpredictable.

With Vegeta's strictness, Goku's weakness of letting his guard down is nullified. Gogeta, on the other hand, is a more serious fighter.

He is more Vegeta than Goku and will eliminate a threat immediately when needed. Gogeta is more focused on the objective rather than the thrill of fighting.

He is expected to get explosive from the start and will try to finish the battle as soon as possible. Goku's carefree nature makes Vegeta's tenseness null.

Who would be the better pick? I think it depends on the situation that will arise in the future. If Potara Fusion is allowed, but Goku doesn't have the goddamned earrings, they are stuck with Gogeta.

But if for some reason, they can get their hands on a pair of earrings, we can expect Vegito making a grand entrance.

For more infomation >> Vegito VS Gogeta: Who Is Better In The Tournament Of Power? - Duration: 3:56.

-------------------------------------------

How Is Your Employer Investing in Your Career 1 - Duration: 1:02.

After Highschool, as I look at what I wanted to be, HVAC was what I chose and I found that

I really enjoyed it, so I just stayed with that.

My wife and I were looking for a move and after meeting Mike Campbell, I made my decision:

This was the company: this was the place to bring the family and work.

There's always new technology that's coming out and making these systems more efficient.

Campell & Company is investing in my career through continuing education.

That is a real driving force for me to continually helping my customers be comfortable.

Through my career, I have dealt with a lot of different companies and I have never seen

a company devote this much time and energy, AND MONEY into a technician for education.

How is your employer investing in your career?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét