Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

What's up cannabis growers, My name is Dylan and welcome back for Week 8 of the Screen

of Green Series.

This video will cover the very last week of veg as well as the SCROG Training and watering

schedule.

Since I will be flipping these plants to flower next week, it is important you really focus

on getting as many branches as possible through the Screen.

Remember to visit greenboxgrown.com if you want to move ahead to the flowering stage

of this grow series.

Alright, now lets get started with day 1 of the week where I will be training the taller

branches with the SCROG.

You can see there are now a lot of new branches poking through, which is exactly what I want

to happen!

Some of the tops are barely through the screen while others have grown 5 inches above it!

What I like to do when I am training with a SCROG is I will start with the branches

on the outside, furthest from the center of my plant.

I will train the ones that are tall enough to be pulled to a further away square and

the others I will leave be till they are tall enough.

Then I work my way to the middle till there are no longer any branches that need to be

trained.

Now I will give these plants their next nutrient feeding which will again be the week 4 mix

from the Fox Farms Dirty Dozen.

It will also include 1 tsp of cal mag per gallon of water and half a tsp of coco wet

per gallon of water.

Once every thing has been mixed and stirred, I test the pH and then adjust so it is in

the range of 5.8-6.3.

I am also mixing a bottle of the flower kiss foliar spray for misting the plants with.

Now that the plants are pretty large, I am soaking all the soil and getting about 10%

runoff out the bottom of the pots.

Once I am done watering I give a good misting above and below the SCROG and I am all done!

This is day 4 of the week and while I have more tops growing through the SCROG, there

aren't any that are tall enough to be moved horizontally.

Here you can see there is a lot of growth and foliage underneath t he SCROG that has

yet to make it through the SCROG.

Everything that doesn't make it through by the start of flower will be trimmed away

so that all bud growth is focused on the main ones up top where all the light is!

This results in higher yields and more quality yields, as you avoid those airy popcorn buds.

I will explain how to do this process once we get to that point of the grow!

Another day later and the plants are still not ready for a watering, so I will just be

misting them today.

Remember to mist several times throughout the day during veg, especially when it is

hot out, and to spray above and below the screen so you get full coverage.

Here is another really cool shot of below the screen and you can see it is so dense

with foliage here that you cant really see to the other side of the greenhouse!

Once I trim these plants up for flower, it will be very easy to see all the way through

which is good as it allows for more airflow.

This is the final day of week 8 and there are even more tops poking through the screen

with some being ready for some more training.

The SCROG is looking to be almost 50% full which is good because these plants will grow

another third in size during flower.

During that time I expect the squares on of the SCROG will become almost 100% full.

Remember to start with the outside branches and to work your way towards the center as

this makes it so the center branches have space to move out towards.

Alright folks that concludes week 8 of the Screen of Green Series by GreenBox Grown!

Once you are ready, you can move on to week 9 where I will be flipping these plants into

flower to get those buds growing!

If you enjoyed the video, please give it a thumbs up and comment below with your feedback.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to the GreenBox Grown channel and to turn on the notifications

for updates on my latest grows!

As always, thank you for watching and until next time…

Happy Growing!

For more infomation >> Week 8 of Vegetation for the Screen of Green Weed Grow Series | by GreenBox Grown - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Ver Elini Aşk / All Aboard For Love Trailer - Episode 9 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:10.

Ayperi, are you a little bit, just a bit.. jealous of my brother?

Didn't Ayperi get pissed at all when you got dressed up and went out?

"My baby", huh?

The whole family is miserable. How could he leave Ayperi at home and go out?

We are going to drive Ayperi crazy.

Well, why would I be jealous of your brother?

Let him be away from me and be near those blonde candies.

You mean, a woman.

Yes grandpa, a woman.

No no no. Sister. That's not..

Let's admit it, he is a mischief.

This was a bit harsh but I am sure of it now. We are going to drop the bombshell.

Come on Ayperi, you take a step too.

For more infomation >> Ver Elini Aşk / All Aboard For Love Trailer - Episode 9 Trailer 2 (Eng & Tur Subs) - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. Gravity is for Sissies - Duration: 7:30.

Gravity is for sissies.

For more infomation >> Mr. Gravity is for Sissies - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

Care Flowers: Positive Communication for Individualized Care - Duration: 0:20.

We have something called CARE flowers, which is a positive way of interacting with each

resident, and kind of gives everybody an idea right from the start of some of their personality

characteristics so that we can, right from the beginning, learn to work with them as an individual.

For more infomation >> Care Flowers: Positive Communication for Individualized Care - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Video: Disciplinary hearing for Officer Goodson begins - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Video: Disciplinary hearing for Officer Goodson begins - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Perry teacher eacher is finalist for $100,000 prize - Duration: 0:44.

For more infomation >> Perry teacher eacher is finalist for $100,000 prize - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Two Women Lost At Sea With Dogs For Months Thank Navy, Plan Next Trip - Duration: 0:45.

For more infomation >> Two Women Lost At Sea With Dogs For Months Thank Navy, Plan Next Trip - Duration: 0:45.

-------------------------------------------

Sia - Santa's Coming for Us (LYRICS | Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:29.

TOP Music

For more infomation >> Sia - Santa's Coming for Us (LYRICS | Lyric Video) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Spacey Comes Out as Gay, Apologizes for Alleged Sexual Assault - Duration: 5:49.

Kevin Spacey Comes Out as Gay, Apologizes for Alleged Sexual Assault

Kevin Spacey has confirmed a long-gestating rumor about his personal life. And hes also acknowledged his role in an alleged sexual assault.

On Sunday afternoon, actor Anthony Rapp opened up to Buzzfeed about an incident he says took place in 1986, during which time he was 14 years old.

Rapp told the outlet that he and Spacey (who was 26 years old at the time) were starring in separate Broadway productions and that Spacey invited Rapp to his apartment one night for a party.

However, out of boredom, the teenager ended up retreating to Spaceys bedroom to watch the Tony Awards. Rapp remained after everyone had left and looked up at one point to see Spacey standing in front of him, clearly very drunk.

He picked me up like a groom picks up the bride over the threshold," Rapp told BuzzFeed, adding:. "But I don't, like, squirm away initially, because I'm like, 'What's going on?' And then he lays down on top of me.

Rapp went on to star in Rent and currently has a role on Star Trek: Discovery. Spacey is a two-time Oscar winner and multiple-time Emmy nominee for his role on House of Cards.

Anthony Rapp has accused Kevin Spacey of sexual assault. "He was trying to seduce me," Rapp continued. "I don't know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.".

Why has Rapp come forward after all this time?. He says hes been inspired by the women who have been sharing their awful stories of alleged assault at the hands of Harvey Weinstein.

Rapp, who has been living as an out gay man since 1992, says he shoved Spacey off him and ran to the bathroom.

"I was like, 'What is happening?' I saw on the counter next to the sink a picture of him having his arm around a man, the actor says.

So I think on some level I was like, 'Oh. I guess. Then I opened the door, and I was like, 'OK, I'm going to go home now.'.

He followed me to the front door of the apartment, and as I opened the door to leave, he was leaning on the front door[frame]. And he was like, 'Are you sure you wanna go?'.

I said, 'Yes, good night,' and then I did leave.

Rapp says he hasnt spoken to Spacey since, but has grown ever more sick about what transpired over the years since Spacey has climbed the ranks of the Hollywood elite.

In response to this allegation, Spacey has surprised the Internet via a statement that:. Confirms he is gay. Doesnt deny that he may have assaulted Rapp.

"I have a lot of respect and admiration for Anthony Rapp as an actor," Spacey wrote on Twitter, expounding as follows:.

"I'm beyond horrified to hear his story. I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago.

But if I did behave as he described, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years.

It has long been rumored that Spacey is gay. But the intensely private star has refused to confirm this chatter. "This story has encouraged me to address other things about my life," Spacey added.

"I know that there are other stories out there about me and that some have been fueled by the fact that I have been so protective of my privacy.

As those closest to me know, in my life I have had romantic relationships with both men and women. I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man.

I want to deal with this honestly and openly and that starts with examining my own behavior.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét