Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

Disney Doll Story

I must get to.

I must get to.

Where am I?

Hello?

Hello?

is anyone here?

How did I get here?

A fireplace?

Is someone here?

Come in, Audrey.

Audrey, we feel that it's time you help out with matters of the kingdom.

Of course.

I'm a princess after all.

No not like that.

We want you to solve some difficult problems.

Someday you'll be a queen and we need to know you can take care of this kingdom even after

we are gone.

But but I'm not ready.

Here is what we want you to do.

No.

I can't do this.

Help me.

Who are you?

I need blood.

I want your blood.

What?

No.

No.

I want your blood.

What was that?

You.

You are a vampire.

Yes.

You must have known I was here.

Here.

Drink my blood.

No.

That will turn me into a vampire too.

You'll die if you don't drink my blood now.

No.

No.

No.

Mal.

Audrey.

Have you seen Evie?

No.

She's been missing for two days.

It's not like her.

Oh.

I'll come back later.

Audrey?

What do you need?

No.

I'll come back later.

I am.

I am a vampire.

No.

You are awake.

Come downstairs with me.

Who are you?

Come.

You need blood.

What?

You think you can catch me?

What are you?

Do you even have a body?

Yes, but I can also transform into ashes.

Out.

Out.

You are not good enough.

I'm never good enough for her.

Cheer up.

Your mother is just well.

I know what will cheer you up?

Did you see the shooting stars a few days ago?

No.

What about it?

Two stars fell from the sky.

And?

And one landed somewhere near Auradon.

And one landed somewhere far away.

do you want to go search for it?

Get out of my head.

You are my vampire now.

You serve me now.

You shouldn't leave yet.

You are too weak.

Here.

It's human blood.

You'll need it.

What do you want from me?

Why did you turn me into a vampire?

This ring will protect you from the sun.

Show me your face.

Who are you?

I need you to find someone for me.

What if I don't?

You will, because just like me, that's the only way you can become a human again.

Ha ha ha.

Evie?

Evie.

Get a blanket.

Here.

She's freezing cold.

Evie.

Evie.

Mal.

Evie.

Where were you?

We were looking all over for you.

I got lost.

Lost?

How could you get lost?

Evie.

Evie.

Jay.

Help me get her to her room.

Ok.

More patients are coming in.

How is it coming doctor?

This is an epidemic.

Stay back.

Is there anything I can do?

Staying away is helping.

We can't have you getting sick too.

Audrey?

McKeyla.

What do I do?

I don't know what I should do.

You shouldn't be here.

what if you get sick too?

Did you find out what's causing this sickness?

I'm not sure yet, but I think it might be supernatural.

Evie.

Are you ok?

Yeah.

We were all so worried.

Here.

I brought some water.

thanks.

Oh.

That's ok.

I'll pick it up.

Blood.

I cut myself.

Blood.

Blood.

Stay here.

I'll go get some more water.

I almost bit Mal.

I can't handle smell of blood.

Here.

I found it.

What is it?

It's the asteroid.

Something's inside.

It's a ring.

but why would a ring fall from a sky?

This is not an asteroid.

I saw this ring before.

We need to find the second ring.

What if I told you you could save all of your people?

Who are you?

Someone who wants to help you.

Do you have the cure?

Maybe.

Then tell me.

What's the cure?

Your people.

They are all bitten by a vampire.

What?

A vampire?

Catch her and bring her to me.

Wait.

Wait.

Carlos.

Look at this report.

We sold so many clothes after the race.

People like our clothes?

That's impossible.

Finally.

Carlos.

House of De Vil must become a luxury brand again.

Mom.

Do you know how infamous we are?

We are like.

Carlos.

Then you come up with a new clothing line.

Me?

I don't know anything about clothes.

You have to start from somewhere.

House of De Vil will be your company.

Evie.

Evie.

Yes.

You know a thing or two about clothes.

Help me.

What do you need help with?

Mom wants me to come up with a new clothing line for House of De Vil.

Ok.

I can help you with that.

What do I get in return?

What do you want?

Will you give me anything I want?

Well. if I have it.

I need blood.

Fresh human blood.

Lonnie.

Lonnie.

Yes.

I'm up here.

What are you doing?

Figuring out my future.

I already said you should come work for me.

Audrey.

Unlike everybody else, I don't have magic.

Nothing to inherit.

I own nothing.

What will I do?

You have the gift of choice.

Anything you want.

Be my body guard.

Audrey.

I'm serious.

I'm serious too.

I need to find a vampire.

A vampire?

You want me to become a vampire hunter.

So how about it?

Will you do it?

Evie.

What are you?

I'm I'm a vampire.

You drank my blood.

I was so hungry.

Does Mal know?

No.

Please.

Don't tell her.

I.

Evie.

What are you hiding from everyone?

It's hard to explain.

Evie.

Where were you for last two days?

What were you trying to find?

For more infomation >> Evie is a Vampire - Part 1 - Descendants Vampires 2 Disney - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Hollywood Knows Violet Is Hiding Something | Queen Sugar | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:53.

---

Violet: I know you didn't

just go into my bag...

I never go through your stuff.

Hollywood: I was just-

Violet: Yeah, minding

somebody else's business.

Hollywood: Vi, baby you are

my business.

Look, I know that regular

over the counter medication

comes in a brown paper bag.

Prescriptions come

in a white bag.

There's something

you ain't telling me.

For more infomation >> Hollywood Knows Violet Is Hiding Something | Queen Sugar | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Thief is caught on camera stealing - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Thief is caught on camera stealing - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball Super This is how Potara is allowed in the Tournament Episode 114 Spoilers English Sub! - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> Dragon Ball Super This is how Potara is allowed in the Tournament Episode 114 Spoilers English Sub! - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

WHY IS THE DEFENDANT SO SCARED,HE IS LITERALLY SWEATIN EVERYWHERE...LMAO!!! - Duration: 11:11.

For more infomation >> WHY IS THE DEFENDANT SO SCARED,HE IS LITERALLY SWEATIN EVERYWHERE...LMAO!!! - Duration: 11:11.

-------------------------------------------

Bigger...Better... faster. is that so? - Duration: 19:24.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét