Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Go on in and wait

What do you need? - We lost my grandson

When? - This morning

Where? - Outside the college

Have you looked for him? - Of course, as always

But he hasn't come home this time.

Come on

Sit down

Listen up,

this time I'll send you before the judge alive and well,

but next time,

next time I'll split your head right where I grab you

You filthy flasher, going after women and kids

Inspector, Inspector, I can't help it

Paolo, the Commissioner wants to see you

Looks like the boss saved you this time

Gino, take that pig's statement

That's some butchery

Who was he?

His name was Franco Perroti, a drug addict by trade,

though he also dabbled, in painting.

They killed him last night, in his studio.

And like in the case of Warren Kelly,

that defiler of little girls,

they left this.

No one has come near me, all night.

Your Mohammed, is going to throw a fit,

when you don't bring him the dough, right beautiful?

Listen, you're going too far. Leave him alone

That pretty boy that doesn't deserve you, right?

Things would be better for you with me, Lucia.

With you? You're worse than he is.

Well, I can't stay here anymore, I'm going someplace else.

It's your loss, one day I'll show you what I'm worth

Whore!

Another crime Paolo, and with the same dragonfly, at that.

This time it was a prostitutes turn.

They killed her on... Prevese Lane, near 26th

Nice neighbourhood..

It caters for all tastes.

That girl came to Milan not too long ago,

she hung out in those dives, and...

Go on, spit it out.

Alright.

You're going to be in charge of this one.

Alright, I suppose I should be grateful for the chance, right?

Naturally, though if you want, you can keep dealing

with shoplifters and exhibitionists..

The truth is, the higher ups wanted you on the Vittori business.

Since that Maretti case, you've been in a rough spot.

but I put in a good word for you.

Alright, don't worry. I accept

I'm here Sylvana

Ah, the policeman in the kitchen

What are you cooking? - Spaghetti

What a beautiful housewife you've become, my little Inspector

Varucci came by the boutique today

He said that Pietro,

was inviting us for dinner at his house on Saturday.

Edmundo, Ingrid, and Professor Campitelli.

What's wrong?

The boss has put me on a tough case,

the one with the dragonflies

The more I think about it...

But this is a great opportunity, isn't it?

I expect this time, everything will go well.

Hopefully.

You're nervous, you'll end up burning everything.

Help me.

These are used for something, you know.

Move away

Varucci also said he liked my latest designs.

Did you know

he wanted to organize a show in Rome in the springtime?

He spoke of great projects,

I'm sure from what I've seen that it'll be one of the most interesting..

He's a man with a lot of imagination

and will be successful at one point or another.

All the victims were seedy types,

drug addicts, prostitutes, dissolute types.

We have to note that in that sense,

the killer or killers are cleaning up the city, right?

Don't joke about this business Paolo - Sorry,

but when I see, that some of the victims

are family members of people as important as, Commander Marenoni

it seems like...

At least now, we have this button.

This time the murderer didn't just leave a dragonfly.

Yes. Luckily that's no common button.

Explain yourself.

Quite expensive, good craftsmanship,

only a fancy bit of clothing, can have a button like that.

A woman's, isn't it? - Almost certainly.

Probably from a coat

But even so, we have nearly nothing.

Well, Sylvana has connections in the fashion world,

hadn't I told you?

She's friends with a celebrated designer,

Vittorio Varucci,

who can attempt to learn which of his colleagues,

might have used such a button.

I'll be waiting for your results.

The problem is that the killer's been busy lately.

The ones who should keep busy, are his future victims.

Druggies, low-life's, trashy socialites... garbage

This time..

the killer came in like it was his own home, key in hand,

which means, that he was a friend of Commander's son.

Yesterday he caught him and his girlfriends during an orgy

and sent them off to the other side.

But we're still in the dark, right?

Well, we know it's a woman, and an elegant one at that.

Or someone that was wearing the coat, but wasn't a woman.

Touché.

He might just like that coat.

It could also have been someone who had that button,

but not the coat.

But we have to investigate that button, right?

We have to start somewhere.

They were both quite good looking.

Yes, one of them,

was called Marina Valufi.

19 years old, university student, the daughter of divorced parents.

When they found out about their daughter's double life,

they couldn't believe it.

The other was Gracia de Luca

Go go boots all the way.

In to drugs and other things. - This is all so absurd.

We're investigating their lives, they were real dark horses.

What a shame, they were so young.

Well,

we have no choice but to go to your friend the architect's house.

At last you decided!

You'll see how well you'll relax for a few hours,

and forget about those damned dragonflies.

Thank you

Paolo, I congratulate you.

I heard that you're on an important case,

the dragonfly one.

I hope for your sake, that during interrogations,

you don't use the famous, "Grado Scaporella" technique.

The truth is I use it, when it gets results,

perhaps it might help in this case.

I understand your obsession, but not in your profession.

Bloodied dragonflies...

Yes, they're quite detailed, I'd even say they were hand made.

The killer soaks them in his victims' blood,

and leaves them as a calling card.

This all reminds of me of an ancient Chaldean rite.

Chaldean?

Yes. In that ancient civilization the high priestesses,

had the habit of marking, with a dragonfly sewn on to their clothes

prostitutes, degenerates, and anyone else causing outrage.

It was like a brand to separate them from the rest of humanity.

If the crime was very grave, or they persisted in it,

they would tear the guilty party limb from limb.

They would then draw a dragonfly in the criminal's blood,

upon the temple walls

as a, I don't know, a warning, undoubtedly.

What savagery! They were barbarians!

Be careful Vittorio,

it looks like one of those barbarians, is still loose.

Well in that case, I doubt you'll escape his notice, dearest Ingrid.

It's nothing to make a fuss over,

and besides, it's rather rude to point fingers.

There's no reason to get offended,

we're all friends here,

and truthfully, in our refined society,

there are many who meet the criteria

to have the Chaldean swamped in work,

isn't that so, Architect?

You would know better than I, my dear Edmundo.

There are certain locales you frequent, that I don't.

Of course. Are there still classes?

That business with the dragonflies is still quite perplexing.

Yes, because its ancient significance is not common enough

to be know by any, but the most erudite.

Then Professor, you might be the murderer.

- Me? - Murderer, murderer.

Of course, it could be the Professor, or anyone else.

Not me.

It'd have to be someone who knew the the significance of the bloody dragonflies.

Guess that leaves me out.

That's enough, we've been on this unpleasant topic for a while now.

I propose we go to Villa Lampin.

Anyway, Edmund can foot the bill,

seeing as his refrigerators were such a hit at the trade show.

Agreed, it's a stupendous idea.

Then lets leave at once.

The idea of a night out on the town with you sounds quite good,

even if I have to sacrifice time on the book I'm working on.

No, I'm a bit tired.

And I have to be at the station early tomorrow.

You're a pair of bores.

Come on. Paolo, you came here to forget about all your worries.

It's an invitation from my empress,

we mustn't miss the chance. - Of course.

No, thank you. Have fun, and I'll see you some other time.

Alright, next week everyone meet at my house, alright?

Paolo, if I learn anything about the button,

I'll let you know immediately.

Don't forget, it's important, and thank you Vittorio.

Hello Ruggero.

I'm missing a phrase with 12 letters that begins with a B

You haven't called, I've been waiting.

Now I have it, ball and chain.

This crossword was hard, but I finished it.

I think I rather like these things.

Please Ruggero, listen to me.

Yes, I know, it's the same old thing.

I don't call you, I don't see you,

but you know my business is complicated.

and I have to spend more time at work every day.

Ruggero, I need you.

Don't worry,

tonight I'll seal the deal with Mohammed,

an important deal.

And I'll have more time for you.

Don't forget to go by the theatre tonight,

I need the money, and that way I can close the deal sooner.

When can I go?

She'll be ready in half an hour

But this time... it has to be... in the..

It's all been seen to

No, this time you'll have to pay more,

the service is quite special.

Necrophilia is an expensive vice, Professor.

Take it and have fun, Professor.

Hello? Yes, it's me.

Yes, you can come up. Everything's ready.

Is she here yet?

Yes, she's the blond over at that table.

Hornena? - Yes, that's me.

The Milanese sent me. You know what it's about.

Yes, but I'd prefer we talk at my house.

Agreed

Would you like a drink? A friend gave it to me.

It's been a while since I've seen the Milanese,

he's a great guy. He called me.

I don't know much about Lisa, she didn't talk much.

Was she going out with someone? Did she have a protector?

She was with a guy called Mohamed Cabutti,

she was just one in his stable.

But she was really naive and thought she was his favourite.

Do you know where I can find him?

He hangs out in a garage on the outskirts.

You know where it is? - Yes, but be careful.

Don't worry, give me the address.

You're not staying?

No, and thanks for everything.

Goodbye, and give my regards to the Milanese.

Friend, you've been warned.

Leave Mohamed alone or you'll be seeing us again.

Nothing too major this time,

just a good beating.

They wiped the floor with me.

Wait, let me help you.

Slowly..

That's it..

What happened Paolo?

Good day Inspector.

The Milanese got me in a real jam.

He got me in touch with a friend of that dancer, Lisa,

she gave me some clues and...

Where did you meet her?

In the Malibu, then she took me to her place.

When we got there she told me that Lisa's boyfriend was called Mohamed Cabutti,

that he ran a stable of girls,

and that he had a very select clientele.

So you're saying if we blow the whistle on him,

we might run in to some surprises.

Which probably wouldn't be very pleasant for you.

I've been in worse places, there's always a way out.

The important thing is we keep moving forward,

no matter what the cost.

You were telling me that

there's someone called, Mohamed Cabutti.

What happened is, I went to the place the girl told me about.

It was Mohamed Cabutti's friends who gave me such a rough welcome.

They were all dressed like Nazi's or something,

and were very young.

One of them advised me, not to stick my nose in his business.

From what you're saying,

it sounds like a gang dedicated to the sex slave trade,

and I expect we could dismantle it easily enough.

But we mustn't abandon our primary objective.

And the truth is, that at the moment, all we have is the button,

the dragonflies of course,

and a couple of corpses.

Oh, and next time,

try to be careful and not do everything on your own,

without our help.

You know I'm fond of you.

I wouldn't like to have to pick you up in a body bag.

What a lovely birthday you've had,

with your head split, and that horrible shirt.

And on top of that, they haven't sent your present.

I'll never believe a shop keeper again.

"We'll send it right away Miss"

Paolo, are you listening to me?

Hurry up and eat, it'll get cold.

Lisa Anderson, strip tease dancer and much else besides.

Her clientele were in general, sexually complicated.

It was rather sinister finding her in a funeral parlour.

That she prepared herself,

for some client, that liked that sort of thing.

And that Mohamed Cabutti is wrapped up in all of this?

Yes, I'm sure.

He and his gang dominate an entire sector of prostitution in the city.

They'll go down soon, at least I hope so.

That must be the gift

They were buttons

Happy birthday to you..

Wait... Open it

This is Mohamed Cabutti's head

that vile and depraved being

whom fate has finally punished for his horrible profession

I suppose you'll be grateful for the gift Inspector,

since it was he that ordered his gang to give you that beating

It won't be long before they fall one by one

as the purification of this corrupt city is my only objective

Yours, the Dragonfly Killer

Can you put me through to Inspector Paolo Scaparella?

It's urgent. Tell him it's Lucino, Lucino Milanese

Inspector, it's me, I'm sorry about what happened,

you can't trust those whores

but now I have some good information, I swear

I know who was Lisa the dancer's client

the day she got offed

Yes, of course

I'll wait for you in the same place as always,

in the Vito Moran's junkyard

I'll be there in an hour.

Don't forget to bring me my payment

So long

Hold it! Hold it or I'll shoot!

Well now, what a pleasant surprise

Don't shoot, please, don't do it

Frying you, wouldn't bother me at all, pig!

but, you have quite a lot to tell me

I swear I didn't kill the Milanese,

I found him dead in the car

Oh yeah? - I swear,

I was just going to give him a good lesson,

he was a snitch

Because of him, you people caught Mohamed

We'll check out what you're saying. Move

I can't get up

I think... I think I broke my leg

Drag yourself

Drag yourself, or I'll blow your brains out

I swear it, I didn't kill the Milanese,

we don't kill anybody

We have an agreement with Mohamed,

he gives us drugs, women and money and we protect him

but we don't know anything else, we don't know anything!

But you fired at me. Why should I believe you?

The simplest answer is that you killed the Milanese

like you've killed others

Why were you in the junkyard?

Go on, tell me why!

I already told you,

I've confessed it a thousand times! Believe me!

You filthy liar, I'm going to flatten you

Leave him alone,

he's telling you the truth, and you know it

Let's take him to the hospital,

you're playing it loose Paolo, and so are we

Take that scumbag, before I pulverize him

It's Vittorio, he wants to talk to you about the button

About time

Good day Paolo - Hello Vittorio

I know who made the buttons - Go on

Someone by the name of Erminio Facetti,

an artisan that lives in Inlavigio,

I have the address in my car - Let's go

Goodbye Sylvana!

Are you looking for someone? - Yes, Erminio Facetti

Maria, who are you talking to?

To two men who are asking about Erminio

That's my husband

What do you want with Erminio?

To speak to him - You can't

Why not?

He killed himself last week

He committed suicide by throwing himself out the window on to the patio

I can show you the spot where he burst

I want to see his apartment. Take us

Yes, of course. Maria, bring me the key

Hurry up

Everything is the same as when Erminio was alive.

We called his family to pick up his things.

They're from Sogliano.

They still haven't showed up,

and the new tenants arrive tomorrow.

What was Erminio like? What sort of personality did he have?

He didn't talk much and was normally calm,

but when he was drunk, he became mean.

Did he get visitors?

Not many, and they were nearly all related to his work.

He must have been very good,

he worked for some very important people.

How strange, a book of sales and invoices.

Close the door and don't touch anything.

I'll send some men to go over it thoroughly.

Let's go Vittorio.

I need that money. Yes yes, I need it.

No, I've been thinking about it for the last few days.

I saw you leave the dancer's house, the day you killed her.

Yes, and you're the one that killed all those people.

It'd be in your interest to pay me soon.

Yes, I'll go to the fair,

and you'll give me what was promised.

Yes yes, no no, yes, agreed, I'll leave Italy immediately.

Esteemed Inspector,

I regret the fact that this time I had to kill someone you knew,

but the apparently virtuous Professor Sandro Campitelli,

was in truth a depraved being,

capable of the most abhorrent acts, a degenerate.

Investigate his life, and you'll be surprised.

Beings like that have no right to remain among us.

I take advantage of this letter,

to recommend you stop working on my case.

I like you and that's why, I recommend

you go on vacation for a while.

I'm telling you this as a friend.

The Dragonfly Killer.

- He's crazy, crazy to the core. - Calm down,

you'll see how sooner or later, you'll end up catching him.

Sooner or later,

but in the meantime he'll keep killing and killing inexorably.

You'll catch him,

I just have a feeling you will.

Feelings, I need facts, real facts!

How are you and Ingrid doing?

You still haven't answered, how are you and Ingrid doing?

I don't think anything or anyone, can save our marriage.

And besides, I think she has a lover.

You know how she is, she never quite settled down.

Perhaps with children our marriage would have been perfect.

Are you sure she's cheating on you,

or do you just think so?

I don't have certainty, nor would I want it.

The truth is I love her very much and wouldn't be able to live without her.

Don't you find it funny that a known playboy

is worried whether his wife is cheating on him or not?

This morning I saw Vittorio,

he's become very serious about finding out,

who bought that button we have from the killer.

He was very excited, I think he's found a lead.

Who is it? Ah Vittorio, go on

You've figured it out?

I'll wait for you at the police station, don't be late

An hour?

Alright, but no more, I'm impatient

Goodbye Vittorio

Please put me through to Vittorio Varucci

Prepare a car for me

and tell Gradi, Carapelezi and Marini

Yes sir

Paolo, what's wrong?

Vittorio's been killed

Vittorio? - Yes

That's not possible

He called me saying he had learned something very important,

the bad thing is, the killer found out

and then he wasn't able to tell me anything

I need a drink

Look

A little before he died, he drew this

he must have wanted to say something

It's a sort of message.

They're deciphering it in the lab,

it won't be easy

What could it mean? What's that shape?

I don't know. Maybe a flower

or a cross

or an insect

Yes, of course

It could be any of those things

I'm sure I've seen it before

but I can't remember who I saw that mark on

It was a birthmark, or a tattoo, or, I don't know

Who could it have been? Who?

But why interpret Vittorio's drawing as a tattoo or a birthmark?

It's a feeling I have

But I'm very sure, I've seen it

Where?

No one knows what a human being thinks

in his last moments of his life

Why not believe that Vittorio's strange symbol

is a clue to find the killer?

Well

I see you're having fun, making deductions

but it won't do you any good

I'm exhausted,

if you don't mind, I'll go rest

The situation is getting out of hand Paolo

The press won't stop attacking us

The higher ups are afraid that people are getting impatient

and will start panicking

We don't have anything solid on our hands

except that people have been killed, too many people

At this rate we'll be retired, and not voluntarily

That's already been hinted at

I understand Commissioner

I knew something like this would happen

but this time I have a lead, I'm sure of it

I'll trust in your stubbornness once again Paolo

but time is running out, and the killer's not slowing down

I spoke to Edmundo at the golf course the other day

I'm worried He's desperate

His problems with Ingrid are getting worse

and she only aggravates them with her attitude

And him? How does he behave?

Always in an affair,

always with the reputation of seducing woman after woman

That life has led to his current situation

Everyone has their secrets.

Who would have guessed Sandro's double life

and Vittorio's terrible end

They were all friends of ours

and besides that, Edmundo is nowhere near being a saint

What is it you're doing?

I'm looking for that mark,

but I don't know where exactly...

In these pictures?

You know, it's female intuition

Well, if it makes you happy

No Paolo, please, not now,

you have to work, come on, don't be pushy

Ingrid? You're a fool,

you know I don't want you visiting me here

It's dangerous, and my associates don't want any more trouble

I can't take it anymore Ruggero,

I can't stand my husband, let's run away together

Idiot!

They could have followed you

and after the thing with Mohamed

and your friend that was murdered at the fair

this is getting more dangerous by the minute

We have the cops all over the place sniffing around

Let's leave Ruggero,

sooner or later they'll learn about the coat,

they'll find out about the buttons, and I'm afraid

That's not my problem

Anyway, do you think it's that easy

to leave the organization?

If I take off it'll be my skin,

you can be sure of that

Do you see, imbecile?

They followed you, the cops are here

There was a gang of drug traffickers hiding in the amusement park

Of course, and maybe that's why they killed Sandro there,

the killer surely wanted to provoke an investigation

Surely,

but what will surprise you is that we found Ingrid

with the leader of the gang

Ingrid? - Yes

She was the leader's lover,

that Ruggero who we sent to hell

He was a transvestite and a ruffian

who dedicated himself to selling drugs

The worst thing is that Ingrid

might be involved in this business with the dragonflies

No, I don't believe that, that's not possible

She confessed that it was she

who bought those famous coat buttons

What else has she said?

We haven't been able to interrogate her much,

she had a strong shock and is in medical treatment

I expect they'll call me as soon as we can interrogate her again

I don't think she's guilty

Ingrid may have many faults,

but she would never get involved with a killer

What are you doing? - Well...

I've been following up with my idea, and I think I've found something

Look, do you see? Look at that mark. Here

That place is the same as Vittorio's drawing

You see that I was right, Paolo?

Here, look at the arm

The mark is the same as in Vittorio's drawing

It's very blurry,

you can't even tell if the arm belongs to a man or a woman

But the beauty mark is very clear

Even if it's so,

even if it coincides with what Vittorio tried to show us,

it's just that, a coincidence

If we only knew who's arm that was

No idea. We took this picture at The World pool, didn't we?

Yes, but there were so many people that day that-

Alright, keep having fun with your hieroglyphics

They haven't called me and I'm worried

I'm going to the station to see what's going on with Ingrid

You're a sceptic!

You don't believe in female intuition like every other man!

I'll show you that my deductions are more correct than yours!

Deductions, intuitions, what I need are realities!

Ingrid doesn't deserve your help

She cheated on you with everyone,

she made you a laughingstock

And what did I do to her?

I cheated on her with everyone I could, including you

Now she's in a grave mess and I'm not planning on abandoning her

I'm sick of you,

go back to that imbecile of a husband of yours

I'm sick of everything

You're a poor man. Go on, go, run to help her

That's what I plan on doing

and I'll also tell them who she gave the coat to

I wouldn't want her going to jail for something she didn't do

You know it was stolen

Try to convince the police of that

I won't forgive this Edmundo,

it's going to cost you dearly,

very dearly

Let's go Ingrid, calm down, please. Continue

Yes, it's true

I bought the button

I wanted it for a coat

It was a limited edition

But at one point, I lent it to Claudia Volpini

the wife of the architect, and she kept it

until she told me that she had lost it,

or that it had been stolen

I felt bad, but I didn't give much importance to the matter

Then, when I learned about the button,

I panicked

but I couldn't tell the police anything

I was afraid because of the thing with Ruggero,

very afraid

Number 3 please

It must have happened at around midnight

They hit him with a blunt object travelling at great speed

Only someone very strong could have hit him that hard

Could it have been a golf club?

Yes, of course, it could have been,

but only used by a very strong man

Don't be so sure Doctor,

in golf the force of the strike depends on the swing

which requires more technique than force

Even a woman could do it

Yes...

I know of one that does it very well

And as always, there was a dragonfly, right?

Of course, as always

The report you asked for Paolo - Thanks Marini

Parents Francesco and Monica

The father was a professor in the science faculty

at the Mofinomino Academy

He committed suicide.

The mother disappeared before the death of her husband,

running away with another man. She ended up in prostitution

Nervous depression. Spent time in a clinic

Why hadn't it occurred to me before?

This time I hope I'm wrong, but it could be that...

Grandi, prepare a car

Let's go - Let's go

Good afternoon

Hello, good afternoon Marceno, is the lady of the house home?

No, the lady left yesterday

and the master is surely at work, or perhaps in the studio

Well I guess I'll be going then. See you some other time Marceno

Goodbye Ms. Sylvana

Ms. Sylvana - Hello Julia

Is Mr. Volpini in?

He went to work, but I doubt he'll be long.

Would you care to wait for him?

Yes, I'll wait, thank you

Carapelezi,take the golf clubs to the laboratory, it's urgent. Hurry

On my way

"GOLDEN"

Apartment number 30

The one belonging to the son of Commander Marenoni

Where we found the three bodies?

Yes, the same

Where's the nearest phone? - In the office

Let's go

It's getting late and I don't want to miss the bus.

If you don't mind being alone, I'll be leaving now

Don't worry, you can go

It's very strange that Mr. Volpini still hasn't come back

If he doesn't come back the door is closed simply by pushing them,

and please don't forget to turn off the lights

Don't worry - Goodbye Ms. Sylvana

Goodbye

Paolo, I have a surprise for you,

I think I discovered who has the birthmark

and just through deduction. I'm going to Claudia's house

That meddler, more than a meddler!

Bar

Mother... sin... death

Inspector, we found this hat

It's Sylvana's

There's an exit that leads outside,

to the works of the organization

Let's go

Claudia cheated on me

I found her with that filthy rat Edmundo

I only believed in her

but you're all the same

No human being is worth anything

We should destroy them all

All of them!

My parents were also trash

but I'll keep killing without pause

I will destroy sin and corruption

and now...

A Dragonfly for Each Corpse

Translation: Turdis June 2009

Timing: McDuck

For more infomation >> A Dragonfly for Each Corpse - Una Libélula Para Cada Muerto (1975) - Duration: 1:24:51.

-------------------------------------------

If you dare, one local home passing out scares for Halloween - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> If you dare, one local home passing out scares for Halloween - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Could robust Halloween sales bring holiday cheer for stores? Retail expert weighs in - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Could robust Halloween sales bring holiday cheer for stores? Retail expert weighs in - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Morning Joe - Oct 31,2017 | 'It was a tremendous day for Bob Mueller' - Duration: 9:34.

For more infomation >> Morning Joe - Oct 31,2017 | 'It was a tremendous day for Bob Mueller' - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby with Tantrum and Crying for Lollipops Little Babies Learn Colors with Finger Family Song - Duration: 2:34.

Food fight!

No!

[ Baby crying ]

I want lollipops! I want lollipops! I want lollipops!

I don't have lollipops But I have pudding.

Yes! Goody goody goody goody goody.

Red, Orange, Green, Blue

Red color, red color, where are you?

Here I am, here I am, how do you do?

Ooh, slimey ooey gooey finger painting pudding.

Stop playing with your food or you're going to go on the naughty chair.

I don't like pudding. I want lollipops. I want lollipops!

Orange color, orange color, where are you?

Here I am, here I am, how do you do.

Hey dolly, wanna be my paint brush?

Ah ha!

Woohoo! Painting with my dolly's hair.

Dolly pudding painting!

I want lollipops! I want lollipops!

Green color, green color, where are you?

Here I am, here I am, how do you do?

Does dolly want to jump in the pudding? Ah ha!

Stop playing with your food!

I don't like pudding! I want lollipops! I want lollipops!

Blue color, blue color, where are you?

Here I am, here I am, how do you do?

I'm gonna fling it!

You'll be on the naughty chair for a week!

Don't you dare!

Here it comes!

Oh you better not!

woah! woah!

You're such a bad baby! Stop!

[ angry growl ]

You are in so much trouble!

That's it! Clean up this mess and get on the naughty chair right now!

[ Baby crying ]

Do you like being on the naughty chair?

No, this isn't fun at all

Are you going to be a good baby tomorrow?

Yes, I don't want to be on the naughty chair again, I'm sorry.

Remember, we should always try to be good.

But Jesus will still love us, even when we're bad.

Ya but just because Jesus will always love us, doesn't mean our friends will.

So be nice to other people. Don't be a bad baby!

Ya, good point.

For more infomation >> Bad Baby with Tantrum and Crying for Lollipops Little Babies Learn Colors with Finger Family Song - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

A few Showers for Halloween - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> A few Showers for Halloween - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Horse Colorful Color Song For Children Rhymes | 3D Animated Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 11:52.

Horse Colorful Color Song For Children Rhymes |3D Animated Nursery Rhymes

For more infomation >> Horse Colorful Color Song For Children Rhymes | 3D Animated Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 11:52.

-------------------------------------------

مجھے ایک جیون ساتھی کی تلاش ہے│ Rishte Ki Talash│Wazifa For Marriage│Shadi K Liy Rishta - Duration: 2:33.

Rishte Ki Talash

For more infomation >> مجھے ایک جیون ساتھی کی تلاش ہے│ Rishte Ki Talash│Wazifa For Marriage│Shadi K Liy Rishta - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Education Service Center, Region 2 looking for teachers - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Education Service Center, Region 2 looking for teachers - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

App Lock New Secret Trick for Your Android Phone In Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 6:38.

WELCOME TO MY CHANNEL :)

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL.

For more infomation >> App Lock New Secret Trick for Your Android Phone In Urdu/Hindi - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

Смешарики Герои Персонажи из мультика смешарики Для детей For kids - Duration: 6:45.

Hello

For children

children's channel

Ritka Style

Ritka Style

video for children

Ritka Style For Kids

Today

Series about Smeshariki

House Losyash of cartoon Smeshariki

milking moose from the cartoon Smeshariki

open the house there Disco Dancer

I hear that the

what is there

come outside

vent

Cartoon Smeshariki Croche

cheerful rabbit Croche

adventurous

never not sitting still

cheerful Croche

let's show

Now such we Croche

smiles

always cheerful

looking for some adventure

he still has one Hedgehog

hedgehog cartoon Smeshariki

Hedgehog each Crumbling

but we Hedgehog conversely

serious

and his glasses, so he saw everything

Yes

so serious, a little shy

He believes in Santa Claus

He believes that Santa Claus exists

and even hedgehog collects candy wrappers

these glasses had fun

Yes, and he reads books

reading books and loves to collect all else

Not only candy wrappers and other

Sovunya cartoon Smeshariki

Sovunya

likes sport

in past

teacher Physical Education

owl

She also treats all

Sovunya doctor

she loves purity

and that was the order

Come out come on now

Barash?

no

car Karych

no

Nyusha cartoon Smeshariki

Nyusha

plump and fashionista

Piggy Nyusha

fashion lover

coquettish

He knows all about beauty

about fashion

convinced that girl

It must be a mystery

you know?

dreams of glory and sweets

Millions of fans

Here we have this cool Niusha

Barash

no

car Karych

no

Cartoon Kopatych Smeshariki

kopatych we bear

so gay

good-natured

economic bear

and why he natured kopatych?

why his name kopatych?

you know?

because he is digging in the garden

it has a garden

in which he always digs

even though he still loves to garden

fishing

and their friends

and yet he loves honey

pin

no

car Karych

no

Barash cartoon Smeshariki

romantic dreamer

very vulnerable

He wrote sad poetry

and secretly love someone?

Nyusha

beautiful pig

Nyusha but not in a hurry

to answer him reciprocity

We went for a walk together

Losyash house

vent

penguin

pin cartoon Smeshariki

Pin it

We pin sharp glasses

a well-known inventor

Yes

constructor

Every day the wizard

here is a cool pin us

the only foreigner among Smeshariki

and you know what he says

of Mayn Gott

and says that kopatych

Bite me bee

bite me bee

and says that Losyash

Losyash

Phenomenal!

phenomenally

A Losyash general we have very intelligent

formed elk

it is not just moose

and formed elk

and philosopher

car Karych

Kar Karych cartoon Smeshariki

Kar Karych crows

he is an artist

he is a magician

he rests and reveals all tricks

over all Smeshariki

for this he is respected by everybody

and crumble it says

and says that Croche

Tree sticks

tree sticks

laugh

Today was cool party Smeshariki

who

in Losyash

All Smeshariki

whom We enjoyed our videos for children

For kids, for children

Subscribe and put huskies

bye Bye

We would like to convey greetings to the small

Marijke Yakusheva

Marika hi hi!

all friends

bye Bye

For more infomation >> Смешарики Герои Персонажи из мультика смешарики Для детей For kids - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

UNESCO postpones listing of 'comfort women' documents for archive preservation - Duration: 2:20.

UNESCO is postponing a decision on listing documents related to Japan's sexual enslavement

of Korean women... in its Memory of the World Register.

The Seoul's government has expressed regret over the move, while Tokyo described it as

an "appropriate response."

Lee Ji-won has the full story.

UNESCO'S International Advisory Committee, in France, on Monday local time, postponed

listing the "comfort women" documents... for preservation in its Memory of the World Archive.

To this, the Korean government reiterated its stance that the documents should be preserved.

(Korean) "The government expresses its regret over

the IAC's recommendation and the decision by its secretary general.

We oppose any remarks or actions that discourage speaking the truth about Japan's wartime sexual

slavery."

This comes as more than 2,700 records chronicling Japan's wartime sexual slavery of an estimated

200-thousand women all across Asia... had been submitted to UNESCO by 9 countries,...

including South Korea, China and Taiwan.

However, after a four-day deliberation period... to assess the historical and cultural significance

of the documents,...

UNESCO decided to postpone the listing... for "pending dialogue" between the two sides.

In response, Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga said he believes UNESCO's decision

to encourage dialogue and prevent further diplomatic tensions between the countries

is very appropriate.

But many critics suspect... that the decision was influenced by strong opposition from Japan,...

which is a major UNESCO donor.

With Japan failing to pay the roughly 10 percent of the annual budget it normally contributes,...

critics say the organization was under pressure.

UNESCO's IAC meets only once every two years.

And starting in 2019, it will be able to postpone decisions for up to four years, casting doubt

on when, if ever, the 'comfort women' records can be listed in the Memory of the World archive.

Meanwhile, several other historical documents have been added to the register,... including

centuries-old diplomatic records... relayed by Korean envoys in Japan, and royal seals

used by the Chosun Dynasty.

Lee Ji-won, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> UNESCO postpones listing of 'comfort women' documents for archive preservation - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Whatsapp Update-Delete Sent Message | Delete For Everyone | 2017 In Urdu 👌🔥🔥 - Duration: 4:19.

WELCOME TO NOMAN GUJJAR YOUTUBE CHANNEL

PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

For more infomation >> Whatsapp Update-Delete Sent Message | Delete For Everyone | 2017 In Urdu 👌🔥🔥 - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw a COWBOY HAT for kids - Duration: 1:25.

How to draw a COWBOY HAT for kids

For more infomation >> How to draw a COWBOY HAT for kids - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

In-depth: New beginning for Seoul-Beijing - Duration: 7:13.

To delve deeper into a promising new chapter in South Korea-China ties we have Professor

Kim Tae-hyun from ChungAng University with us in the studio.

Professor welcome to our program.

Good to be here.

It seemed highly unlikely the situation could take a positive turn.

But here we are.

Certainly there were many key figures who paved the way to this point.

The APEC summit will mark the beginning of a fresh start for both sides.

What are the key subjects expected to be tackled during

that meeting?

We

did not expect the fallout from differing takes on THAAD to escalate to something this

immense.

So it would be advisable to be prepared for another sudden turnaround.

In the worst case scenario, what preventive measures,...or means to cushion any major

impact, should we have?

The biggest political event in China wrapped up.

And

North Korea's

lukewarm response was something noteworthy.

What can we takeaway from this unusual development?

Thank you

so much for your time today Professor Kim Tae-hyun.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét