Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 31 2017

Scroungin' around for food.

You should really turn on the audio.

Seriously...why watch without sound?

You're missing the best parts!

My accent is awesome bad!

The kids say cute things.

Are you at work or something?

Riding the subway?

In church?

Shame on you.

It's a beautiful day.

So, we're going to take advantage

and go to the river.

The kids are excited to go swimming but ahhhhhh...

we'll have a dual purpose today.

We're going to try to catch some supper.

Snap...crackle...stick pop.

He like went like this!

What went like that?

The deer!

(swish, grassy swish)

(ladder step sounds)

(squish, gurgle)

(Sploosh!)

AAaahhsfhahwefh!

(Splash!)

AHAhhfalsdfahhahhaha!

(Darth Vader breathing sounds)

I taught those kids how to put that snorkle

in their mouths.

It's a special technique where you don't have to have it with a big mask.

That's using your noggin'...

for surviving....

in the water....

(knee splash sounds)

(gurgle)

(sounds of kids enjoying nature)

(sound of Monte pointing to you with his lips)

Where is your sister?

The mud has healing properties.

(splash, mud sluffage)

(HARD CORE ROCK MUSIC)

(SIGNIFYING A CHANGE IN THE ATMOSPHERE)

(SOMETHING COOL IS HAPPENING)

Supper.

That's living the Life

at the Dead

Ennnnnnndddaaahhhhhhhhhasdfdflkjahsdklfjhskldajfhksd.

For more infomation >> Life at the Dead End: Swimming for supper - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

(No music)JOLT ME ALIVE Frankenstein: Turn on [CC] for hidden story! - Duration: 30:58.

It is dark. I dig.

The milky moon stares like a dead eye.

The corpse was heavy. My spine creaks.

My teeth throb as i ride.

The castle guts the sky open.

The climb is slow.

Stale flesh, fresh hopes;

lightning, our rogue sun.

Whisper to me the story of death

so that I might prepare.

I too, know the art of making man

though crude my methods might be.

My reluctant child,

have you my gold?

And can you set me free?

Or are you come to see me hung

all on the gallows tree?

I see the problem now; I do.

The shock was to the head,

not the heart.

The mind houses insanity,

but the heart forgives.

Doctor's notes:

Electroshock to cranium.

Subject reanimates successfully

after 665 attempts.

For more infomation >> (No music)JOLT ME ALIVE Frankenstein: Turn on [CC] for hidden story! - Duration: 30:58.

-------------------------------------------

Maria Elena Salinas on Leaving Univision: "It's Time for Me to Do Something Different" - Duration: 3:30.

You've announced that you're leaving Univision, what are your

plans? And I'm hoping they include perhaps something you can tell us about

in terms of - I'm just sitting here thinking it would be great for these

stories to be told to people who maybe or not already knowing about them in

your own Univision community.

MARIA ELENA: Right, you might be surprised but there is no plan.

You know yesterday one of the people that look that was honored, Maria Jose,

a journalist that I respect very much. And she says, "So

what's the plan?" "I said are you kidding me?" I thought to do it even because you

have this big plan, I don't have a plan. I know what I what I'd like to do but it's

not a plan. I'll tell you what, I been working for Univision 30 almost 37 years

and my contract ended this year. And I didn't want to renew it

because I think it's time for me to do something different. I guess it's one of

those things where you - when you look at your life and you look at your career,

what you've done and I know that I love my job and I love what I

have done. But at this stage of my life if I want to do something different I

have to do it now. I don't think I can wait a few more years to do something

different. When I saw people that I admire like Barbara Walters or

or Diane Sawyer, you know they didn't do the same thing for thirty six and a half

years. And that doesn't mean that you don't have a career anymore. So I'm

sort of like challenging myself. You know I always tell young people, I always tell

students, you know go after your dreams. So now it's time to for me to practice

what I preach and and go after my dreams. I mean it's never too late to dream.

JANE: Absolutely.

MARIA ELENA: Okay.

JANE: So I tell my students I'm too old to be this idealistic. MARIA ELENA: So you know I

think that doing this story, and doing a lot of specials that I've done made me

fall in love of this format and made me realize that instead of daily news I

would rather dedicate myself to doing documentaries and long-form specials and

news magazine. And also, you know I grew up, like I said, you know a Chicana in LA

speaking English to Spanish and I want to go back to being that young Chicana in

LA speaking English to Spanish and maybe

there's an opportunity for me to be able to work in both languages. And I would

love to be able to tell these stories to different audiences.

You know because after why you think well are we preaching to the choir? Are

we telling ourselves the stories that we already know? This airs on Univision.

I mean we did it in English and it aired on Fusion. But most of

them are only in Spanish, and you know, yes, I think you know our community wants

to hear the stories about themselves. But how about people that don't know them?

So I'm going to explore the possibilities out there in this

ever-growing media landscape that is changing. There's so many platforms now.

Now people are - I mean I want, I don't know if young people want to see me but I

want them to watch me. JANE: I think they do. MARIA ELENA: And these the ones that were forced by their

parents. I'm so lucky to be - Ramos and I are so lucky good because some

other people say well "You know young people usually don't know journalists."

"Yeah but their parents used to say 'It's time to have dinner a las noticias.

Thank you parents for making your kids watch the news cast.

For more infomation >> Maria Elena Salinas on Leaving Univision: "It's Time for Me to Do Something Different" - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

9.10. Government for the People - Duration: 5:07.

The solution to our political problems is simple:

We need to make the government work for the people.

I'm talking about actual people.

Not these two political parties that like to claim they represent "the people."

Not these corporations that inexplicably—and ridiculously—have the legal status of "persons."

Not these special interest groups that seek to give one group of people an unfair advantage over other people.

I'm talking about real, flesh-and-blood people, like you and me.

And not just some of us.

All of us.

If you're confused at all about this, here's a handy rule of thumb:

If it's an institution...it's not a person!

Our political parties are institutions…not people.

They pit people against each other, for their own gain.

They divide us, making us feel like we and ours are superior to them and theirs,

so that we the people are too busy fighting each other to hold institutions like them accountable.

Our corporations are institutions…not people.

They corrupt our political process, using their immense resources to drown out the voices

of ordinary people, and make sure that they aren't held accountable for exploiting their workers,

cheating their consumers, and causing harm to our society.

In fact, almost all of our problems are traceable to one or more institutions screwing over

one or more groups of people.

They excel at getting away with it, because they excel at getting us to blame other people

for our societal problems.

They say our problems are the result of certain people being stupid, lazy, or immoral—

instead of institutional dysfunction.

When institutions try to blame people for their own institutional failings, a good government

doesn't take the side of the institution.

A good government doesn't worry about alienating voters or losing campaign funds.

A good government doesn't blame or demonize the victims of institutional malfeasance.

A good government takes care of its people.

A good government holds institutions—including itself—accountable.

A good government is the institution that keeps other institutions in line.

Because ordinary people just don't have the resources to fight back against wealthy, powerful institutions.

But the government does.

Our government can either be the champion of the people…or it can be yet another oppressive institution

that takes advantage of its greater resources to impose unfair burdens and hardships on people.

People on both sides of the political system are fed up and frustrated.

Our politics have become a cesspool of dysfunction and antagonism.

But the problem isn't with one-half of the American people.

The problem is with the institutions that have divided us against each other, strangled the political process,

and focused first and foremost on their own narrow interests, instead of the greater good of society.

Be really careful, when you find yourself tempted to blame other people for our social problems.

Probably, there's an institution that has planted that idea in your head, to get us fighting each other,

instead of fighting institutional dysfunction.

Probably, there's an institution that's failed the people you're trying to scapegoat.

Probably, it's a distraction to keep us divided—so that our institutions can continue

to make the government work for them, instead of the American people.

For more infomation >> 9.10. Government for the People - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens When She Drink Coconut Water For Just 7 Days - Duration: 3:34.

What Happens When She Drink Coconut Water For Just 7 Days

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét