Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Nov 1 2017

You guys are ankle brace, I got the curfew model that do it 18 years still bingo the curfew pisses me off

You know people scaredy come on I

Do worry about the old me doing something bad if I miss my friend getting involved in the relationship is new to me

And I'm learning how to treat a woman or the first time coming out of prison. It's a rebirth

It's frightening and nobody told me that

Hi youtubers

I'm excited to give you an update about our own YouTube channel now you can find new videos every day

They're the kind of videos that will make you look at life differently they may even make you laugh a little bit

Subscribe to the own channel today, and we'll see you on YouTube

For more infomation >> First Look: Life After Prison Is Anything but Easy | Released | Oprah Winfrey Network - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

WHY READING IS FUN? - Duration: 2:28.

Have you ever read a book or some articles that can change your opinions or even

change your life? Or you become so happy after knowing

very useful information from books? I definitely is a book lover! I read books

every single day before I go to bed without fail. A lot of people always ask

me these two questions: first what is the benefits of reading? second: how to

cultivate these reading habits into our daily lives?

There are tons of benefits of reading! Over here I'm going to highlight to you

a few interesting points.Number one, reading can help you to relax and brings

you joy! Reading articles or even novel can help you to de-stress. By making

reading as a habit before you go to bed, it can signal your brains that is

time to go to sleep. Definitely you can have a good night's sleep!

Number two: reading self-help book can help you to understand yourself better

and help you to grow. You can discover your own behaviours and your character .I'm

a big fans of personal development books. I have tons of books regarding these

topics. These books inspire me to become the best version of myself!

Number three: reading definitely can improve your knowledge and increase your

intelligence. You can become a better communicator and also a more attractive

person. I'm sure you want to know more information, don't you? The last one, here

it's my favorite! Reading stimulate my creativity in problem-solving and idea

generations for my creations. I get a lot of ideas from reading! It can inspire by

words or sentence or even a quotes. Now share your thoughts here what is the

category of books that you love to read? Is it from personal development or from

your business, financial, health, religion or even novel? Leave your

comments below. Next week I'm going to share with you how to cultivate reading

habits into your daily life. As always remember to subscribe to my channel here.

By subscribing to my channel you will get notifications every

single time I release a single episode. Until next week, remember to go out every

single day to progress towards your success. And see you next week!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét