Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Ciao everyone, here it's Marchettino and today I'm taking you for a tour around the ultimate trackday weapon,

we're talking about the new Ferrari FXXK EVO!

Today we're at Mugello circuit at Finali Ferrari and here Ferrari has decided to show on its world premiere

the new track beast, the new Ferrari FXXK EVO! EVO stands for "Evolution",

in fact this is the evolution of the Ferrari FXXK. It's a package that any FXXK owner can buy and install on his car

and from what I've been told by the Ferrari technicians, the evolution on this car is truly remarkable!

Honestly I was hoping for its debut straight on the track but this one you see is not a real car, it's very similar but if you look closely you may notice some details that reveal it's just a static model.

It seems like the actual model is not yet 100% ready, but what we can already say is that with the EVO package

the power of the 12 cylinder engine has been left unchanged, still 1050hp and for a good reason,

Ferrari technicians told me this power is enough, their customers told them this car doesn't need more power so the improvements have been done mostly on the aerodynamics and eletronics of the car.

Probably one of the biggest changes you may notice - that's a standard FXXK and this is the EVO - andwe may notice one of the biggest changes is here behind, the wing.

The new wing, mixed with all these new aerodynamic components help the FXXK EVO to have 23% more of downforce compared to the standard, which is not that bad,

this makes it quicker and more stable at high speed !

Sadly they took me off the steering wheel but as you can see, you can see the new steering wheel of the EVO

which is different from the FXXK's, it's a much more user friendly steering wheel for the driver because almost

all the features have been integrated on the steering wheel, and from that we can set the electronics of the car, the kers, systems that have been upgraded.

This car is simply scary to look from any angle, just look at this massive carbon fibre diffuser!

Insane!

Sadly the interior is completely blacked out because as I told you, this is a static model but I have to say it's really nicely done in all its details.

Just look at the EVO, it's really a monster! I can't wait to see one of these in action around the track!

Just to tell you the potential of this car, well the Ferrari technicians told me the FXXK with EVO package has been 1.4s quicker than the regular FXXK, 1.4s is not bad!

So that was it, a first look at the new Ferrari FXXK, what a beast I can't wait to hear it in action around the track!

Make sure to like the video if you enjoy it, subscribe to my YouTube channel if you didn't yet and as always thanks for watching, ciao!

For more infomation >> This is the €4.0M Ferrari FXXK EVO! - WORLD DEBUT (SUB Eng) - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

THERE IS NO TOMORROW - BE DISCIPLINED / END LAZINESS - Morning Motivation - BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO - Duration: 4:06.

I'm gonna fucking derail for a second this is something that is so interesting

to me and then you will bring us back the way that people think I have

tomorrow the way that today is so finite and so like just like another day and

tomorrow will have more potential people don't create the momentum in their life

and I'm doing a really bad job of explaining this bear with me because I

really want people to understand this concept you're getting fucked by the

fact that today seems so inconsequential today is just one of many and that it's

a Friday and you know what like I'm gonna hit it hard on Monday and and that

sense of like it's it's so just one of many that people don't buckle down and

say I have to do this right now today this is why like when people use the

word patience I go fucking crazy I want to crawl out of my skin you will love

yourself into this sense of like I got something done today that's great but

you know what I need to be patient I need to understand this is gonna take a

lot of time dude it's gonna take a lot of time if you go balls to the wall

every day going all-out like a freak

well I think the one thing that discipline definitely does help you with

is it helps you get things done and when you get things done when you actually do

things you have more success if you have more success sometimes all a big part of

success is just not being fucking lazy and just doing it that's like 90% of its

just showing up get there and start working like you're not gonna feel

perfect every day if I only worked out when I felt good I'd be a fat fuck

the reason discipline is hard to maintain is because it is hard to

maintain that's what makes discipline hard it's hard and it is work to

maintain the discipline that's what it is work giving no slack nunavut that's

the discipline in holding the line maintaining the standard those minutes

and those hours they turn into weeks and months and years and holding the line in

those critical minutes will put you in an infinitely better place physically

and mentally if you maintain the discipline

work through the weakness fight through the temptation hold the light

hold the line main the discipline it is not easy but it is

worth it because yes

because disappointed of course freedom

I don't really want to work out I work out I really don't want a hammer on a

project I hammer on the project simply going through the motions stayed on the

righteous path the disappoint that stayed on the warpath

which is right we know which you belong

For more infomation >> THERE IS NO TOMORROW - BE DISCIPLINED / END LAZINESS - Morning Motivation - BEST MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

Editorial: Opioid addiction is now a national issue - Duration: 1:03.

For more infomation >> Editorial: Opioid addiction is now a national issue - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Craig and hear how he is #MoreThan fibromyalgia - Duration: 1:31.

I've been in this world for 59 years.

I'm a mentor, a writer, and an artist.

I'm all of these things and more.

And I have fibromyalgia.

In 1979, my family was involved in a three car accident.

My mom was killed and my nine month pregnant sister-in-law.

I suffered injuries in that accident

to my cervical spine and my thoracic spine.

And as that progressed over the years,

it turned into severe degenerative disk

disease and fibromyalgia.

I spent most of my days sleeping,

trying to heal my body from the stresses of constant pain.

I stopped hiking, swimming, and basically became a recluse.

My illness, it overshadowed me.

This is Luna.

Luna's a Great Dane.

I adopted Luna eight years ago and she's my retired service

animal.

Before Luna, I stayed home.

My pain levels were more than I could handle.

Luna gave me a new purpose in life.

She gave me the motivation to get out of my bed

and rejoin society.

She encouraged me not to let my conditions become more

than I could handle, to not let them define me.

I am more than fibromyalgia.

I'm a patient like you, and you're a patient like me.

For more infomation >> Meet Craig and hear how he is #MoreThan fibromyalgia - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

MORNING JOE 10/30/17 'This is happening today because he fired Comey' - Duration: 13:26.

For more infomation >> MORNING JOE 10/30/17 'This is happening today because he fired Comey' - Duration: 13:26.

-------------------------------------------

The Flu is a Jerk: Pencil (:15) - Duration: 0:16.

Flu: Hi, it's me, Flu.

Your kid's friend just lent her this pencil.

It's nice, huh?

It's too bad, I'm on it.

Who's ready for fever and body aches?

Gooooooooooal.

Narrator: The Flu is a jerk.

Get your family the flu shot.

Visit ontario.ca/flu

For more infomation >> The Flu is a Jerk: Pencil (:15) - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Meet Rosie and hear how she is #MoreThan depression - Duration: 1:31.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

Major depressive disorder really took over my life.

If I was driving down the road, I didn't always

know how to get where I was going,

and maybe I'd been there my whole life.

And time passed-- weeks and months

when I didn't realize that my mind just was in trouble.

I just realized that I was ill.

I decided to go to a therapist.

I tried everything under the sun to stay well.

As time went on, I've just gotten better and better.

If you don't treat it or don't fight it, you can't function.

Your life is over.

The item I have with me today is a quilt that I actually made.

It just keeps me comforted, and it's

managed to give me courage to do all the other things I love.

I am more than my condition.

I am more than my disease.

I'm more than my treatment.

I am a wife, and a mother, and a grandmother.

I'm a friend.

I'm a quilter.

And I'm a lot of fun.

I'm a patient like you, and you're a patient like me.

For more infomation >> Meet Rosie and hear how she is #MoreThan depression - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Supercar 2018, Volvo XC90 Excellence is the Most Expensive Volvo Ever - Duration: 21:10.

Please subscribe to the channel to watch the latest video. Thanks You!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét