Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 30 2017

Hi, I am Koji Okamura, and I am a Professor at the Research Institute for Information Technology.

My research interests are networking and cybersecurity.

I specialize in conducting research on the wide area network, also known as the Internet.

My research focusses on forming interconnections between objects used in our daily lives.

Currently, I am also conducting research on methods to communicate safely and securely over the Internet.

In other words, I am developing technology that can create closer connections between human desires and the services available on the Internet.

For example, if you want to eat ramen, our technology will enable you to find information related to the desired ramen directly,

without having to search for the server which manages ramen information.

We also conduct research so that this information will not be leaked or falsified.

Fukuoka is famous for Tonkotsu ramen and Sapporo is famous for Miso ramen.

If you want to eat miso ramen in Fukuoka, it may be difficult to find information related to it.

Also, if you travel to the United States, there seem to be unusual varieties of ramen available,

but you may want to eat Japanese-style ramen.

Today, optimal information depending on just user location is provided.

However, the methods that I am researching offer optimal information according to various criteria,

such as personal preferences, cultural preferences, etc.

In addition, I am also researching methods to conduct safe and secure communication over networks.

I love to try out new gadgets.

In recent years, a lack of interest in personal computers has been observed.

I think now is the time to carry personal computers,

especially contemporary small and high-performance personal computers.

I want to become a digital nomad!

I made many overseas business trips in the first half of 2000,

and I bought a lot of Windows Mobile phones, called smart phones, and popular Nokia terminals for those trips.

I was proud to be able to work abroad as a digital nomad.

I think that being able to work from anywhere at any time is the basis of current research.

Do not think that it is natural to give up what you want to do if you face inconveniences.

The challenges you face may be a new subject for research.

It could be an interesting area as the solution seems impossible.

Today, it may be difficult to find unexplored areas, but that is the first step in your research.

For more infomation >> Professor Koji Okamura (Research Institute for Information Technology) - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 Bowlers Banned For Illegal Bowling Action - Duration: 2:46.

top 10 bowlers of the world

For more infomation >> TOP 10 Bowlers Banned For Illegal Bowling Action - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors With Swimming Pool Wild Animals Rhymes For Kids Gorilla Dinosaurs Cartoons For Children - Duration: 12:16.

Learn Colors With Swimming Pool Wild Animals Rhymes For Kids Gorilla Dinosaurs Cartoons For Children

For more infomation >> Learn Colors With Swimming Pool Wild Animals Rhymes For Kids Gorilla Dinosaurs Cartoons For Children - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

ZARRY | Harry Reacting To Zayn's 'Engagement' On Camera/TV For The 1st Time - Duration: 0:43.

So, someone is congratulating him on his engagement, and this is his response. i wonder how many newly engaged men would have these types of expressions towards their own engagement. his face is expressionless, and so are Louis' and Liam's. Aren't they supposed to be, or at least look happy for him? this is so weird.. ]

-How do you feel about the engagement?

-what!?! what do you mean!?!?

[Niall looks so nervous here - he's probably like, "Harry, calm down, mate ! it's just a pr stunt.. remember!?"]

[suddenly, Harry cannot understand a simple question as that, and I wonder why? actually, i don't.

[I think Harry's still upset over Zayn being "engaged" and refuse to believe it's real - or maybe it is not real and he's pissed off? I mean why else would he react like that if he was happy for Zayn? oh, wait.. Zayn is not even happy himself and maybe that's why? aww.. he cares about his Zaynie! ]

[So, there are 365 days per year and they couldn't pick a different day to publicly announce the engagement, they had to do it the same day they had their first-ever movie premiere? is the engagement a pr stunt? Because it's more like something Modest would do, not Zayn. It doesn't seem like Zayn at all. In this video, Zayn is far from being happy/excited that the whole world now knows he's "engaged" to Perrie. Poor Zaynie has to fake being engaged."]

- Congratulations Niall ! - thank you very much! - Niall is pregnant! [omg!! really, Harry!? what a great time to break this shocking news! mind telling us how far along is Niall? We love/appreciate your jokes, babe, but, are you not supposed to answer the question instead of making jokes? Hmm... ]

[Harry is saying "Niall is pregnant" as a joke to avoid answering the question, because he just couldn't force himself to stay calm and cool, and say things like he's happy for Zayn or whatever we all say to a newly engaged person. So, since "Niall is pregnant" is a joke without having to clarify it's a joke, i think what Harry meant to say was "the engagement is a joke," but he couldn't just say that to the public. Or could he? Of course not!!] [P.S. Harry makes jokes when he's nervous. So, why is he nervous to tell how he feels about his bandmate's engagement? ]

[i don't wanna say this, but, it seems like Harry's face here is screaming: "what kinda bullsh*t is this!?"] [SAME HARRY, SAME!!!]

For more infomation >> ZARRY | Harry Reacting To Zayn's 'Engagement' On Camera/TV For The 1st Time - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons for Kids COLORS Talking Angela Vs Angela Halloween Gameplay Talking Tom Movie - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> Cartoons for Kids COLORS Talking Angela Vs Angela Halloween Gameplay Talking Tom Movie - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Nursery Rhymes - ABC Song Number Song | Halloween Night | Scary Videos for Toddlers | Learn Colors - Duration: 1:02:23.

"Let's sing the ABC Song!"

A - B - C - D - E - F - G H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P

Q - R - S - T - U- V, W - X - Y and Z

I just love my ABCs 26 Letters from A to Zee

A - B - C - D - E - F - G H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P

Q - R - S - T - U- V, W - X - Y and Z

Now I know my ABCs Next time won't you sing with me?

A - B - C - D - E - F - G H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P

Q - R - S - T - U- V, W - X - Y and Z

I just love my ABCs 26 Letters from A to Zee

One little, two little, three little numbers four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers ten little numbers...

One little, two little, three little numbers four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers ten little numbers...

One...

Two..

Three Little Numbers...

Four…

Five...

Six Little Numbers…

Seven...

Eight…

Nine Little Numbers…

Ten...

Ten...

Ten little numbers…

One little, two little, three little numbers four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers ten little numbers...

One little, two little, three little numbers four little, five little, six little numbers

seven little, eight little, nine little numbers ten little numbers...

Ten little numbers…

Ten little numbers…

For more infomation >> Nursery Rhymes - ABC Song Number Song | Halloween Night | Scary Videos for Toddlers | Learn Colors - Duration: 1:02:23.

-------------------------------------------

Part 2 Arabic Vowels | Arabic for Beginners | Learn Arabic in Tamil - Duration: 4:08.

The sign of Dammah is not a waaw (i said by mistake). Dammah(haraka) and waaw(letter) both are different. The sign of Dammah is look alike waaw(slanting)

For more infomation >> Part 2 Arabic Vowels | Arabic for Beginners | Learn Arabic in Tamil - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

Azpen 10.1" 32GB Android Tablet w/500MB Data for Life - Duration: 16:09.

For more infomation >> Azpen 10.1" 32GB Android Tablet w/500MB Data for Life - Duration: 16:09.

-------------------------------------------

360 Wants to Tell You His Pick for the Best Study Music - Duration: 1:45.

Hey, I'm Matt, aka 360.

My new album Vintage Modern has just come out.

And I'm here to give you some tips about what music might help you while you study.

Listen to Hans Zimmer.

He's probably the perfect person to listen to because...

Well, personally, I can't listen to something if I'm trying to concentrate on reading or

writing, I can't listen to something that's too hectic.

It'll just distract me too much.

I know a lot of people listen to like death metal and stuff when they're studying.

I personally could never do that.

But Hans Zimmer is perfect at making music that's quite ambient.

The certain sounds that he makes and the movies that he does the scores for.

He's my favourite artist in the world.

He's my dream collaboration, if I was to work with anyone, it would be Hans Zimmer.

So, if you were writing something say philosophical, I reckon it would be best to listen to Hans

Zimmer: Interstellar.

If you were writing something more intense and personal I'd probably suggest listening

to the music he did for Inception.

But there's a whole range of music that he does that I reckon would help you study, for

sure.

As a student, I was a terrible one.

I don't know why, but there must have just been something about me in the past.

I haven't been able to do something unless I'm into it or good at it, you know what I

mean?

So, I was so bad at maths.

I was like really bad.

I feel like if there was a dyslexia for maths, that's what I would have.

The only thing I was into was English, I think just because I was into rap.

That was the only subject I would pay attention in.

You know, I wish I could go back and actually do it all over again.

Because there's so much stuff that I wish I had've learnt.

For more infomation >> 360 Wants to Tell You His Pick for the Best Study Music - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Taylor Swift …Ready For It (Derazz Remix) ♪ - Duration: 2:34.

Thanks for watching - subcribe for more songs

For more infomation >> Taylor Swift …Ready For It (Derazz Remix) ♪ - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

DIY: Cutest Birthday Scrapbook ideas | Handmade love scrapbook for someone special | Easy card Idea - Duration: 5:38.

Love Scrapbook

Valentine day scrapbook

Accordian fold card

Waterfall card

SQUASH CARD (ACCORDION CARD)

Maze photo card

Triple Heart Easel card

Love cards

Surprise door card

Quadruple Slider Card / 4 Sided Slider Card

Slider Card With Windows

secret message card

Love Slider Card

Pop up slider card

Origami heart box

Heart fold card

Thank you for watching this video

if you enjoyed this video

Please like and share this video if you have any question comments or concerns regarding this video use the comment section

Similar with your links are provided bias in the description below

You can see more interesting videos in our channel for new videos subscribe to our channel bye bye. Have a nice day

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét