Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 16 2018

Disney Doll Story

Where are the Starlings?

Find them now.

But we don't know where they went.

They couldn't have gone too far.

Go after them.

Yes, master.

Mal. Are you ok?

You seem so upset.

What if something happened to the Starlings?

Oh it's all my fault.

Can you wake them up?

No, Evie must be a very advanced sorceress.

She's good.

Anything?

Anything at all?

I tried half a dozen antidotes, but none of them worked.

So how do we vanquish Evie, the new Evil Queen?

Elena. I can take the royal guard and bring Evie here at your command.

Are you ok?

We must get to Avalor.

We will, but you are not well.

Let's rest.

Do you think Princess Elena will help us

Yes, she will.

She will help us vanquish all evil and restore Auradon to its former glory.

Let's go. We have to reach Avalor before sun down.

Magic mirror, magic mirror,

where are the five missing Starlings?

What does it say?

it seems like they are in different locations.

Where is Sage?

Just give me one location.

Elena's palace.

Princess Elena?

Oh no.

Why would she take the Starlings?

She doesn't know it's you.

She also doesn't know you became the mistress of evil.

We need more wish energy.

We might be able to wake them up with wish energy.

Where will you get wish energy?

Darklings control the Wish House now.

There they are. Get them.

No. No.

We are out of wish energy.

Freddie.

Do something.

I can't.

You think I'm Maleficent or something.

Take all of them.

All of them.

CJ, you should rest.

No. I'm not going to wait around here to be rescued.

We are going to leave the same way we came in.

No. Your hand will get worse if you don't rest.

We still haven't heard back from Mal.

I have to get out of here.

Get all of you all out of here.

I know. Rest. I'll take care of everything.

We have a hundred royal guards waiting to take over the island.

Good. Find Evie and bring her to me.

Yes. Elena.

Gabe. Be careful.

There are a lot of Darklings on the island.

Good always wins.

We will win this time too.

You never told me where you hid the potion.

The one made with a drop of sunlight.

You didn't come to my rescue when I needed you.

How about I leave you behind on Starland?

King Ben wouldn't allow that.

That potion would be very useful for me right now.

It can heal any illness.

Where did you hid it?

I don't have it right now, but I know where it is.

Oh great.

If you accepted King Shadow's offer, we wouldn't be back in this place.

I never expected Wishworld to be such a cruel and evil place.

Yeah, welcome to my world.

Evie is so evil.

Their Darklings master is so evil.

Just too evil.

Will Evie poison us now?

Are we next?

We brought back three of the missing Starlings along with two more Starlings who took them.

Did you say two more?

What should we do with them?

They are our guests.

Be nice.

Give them this antidote.

Fifty fifty.

Any treasures we find on Starland, we split fifty fifty.

No. Too much.

I risked everything and you risked nothing.

Then I'm not going to tell you where the potion is.

Fine. Fifty fifty.

I hid the potion in Prince Charming's ship.

But those ships belong to Ben.

Or rather to King Beast.

Prince Charming only borrowed those ships.

Well, then I guess Ben has the potion now.

And he doesn't know.

Does he?

Probably not.

Ben. What will it take for you to give me the potion?

Here. Our master wants you to take the antidote.

Don't. That could be the poison.

Who's your master?

Can I see her?

Is it Evie, the Evil Queen?

No. But our master doesn't want to be seen.

Take me to her.

What? No.

She could poison you.

She's evil.

No, Freddie. Stay with us.

I'll be back.

No. Freddie.

Scarlett. Vega.

Cassie.

Scarlett? Vega?

How did you get down to Wishworld?

Oh, I missed you all of you.

Ben, how's it coming along?

The rocket booster is almost fixed up. We can try again soon.

What if.

Just what if.

The potion made with a drop of sunlight came into your possession.

Will you give it to me?

I don't have it.

But if you have it?

Will you give it to me?

To tell you honestly, if I really have it, there is someone who really needs it.

So I can't give it to you.

Who?

Someone I really love.

She is suffering a lot inside.

Elena can't find out what I am.

But she's our friend.

And she's friendly to almost well. anyone.

No. She probably thinks you poisoned Starlings.

And if she sees me like this, she will want to vanquish me too.

You really think so?

I know so.

I look pretty evil.

But you can't hide forever.

At some point, you have to show yourself to everybody.

No. No.

What's going on?

Master. We are under attack.

What should we do?

Find out who.

Get out of here.

Gabe?

Elena is waiting outside.

Get out. Get out.

What about Freddie?

We can't leave her behind

Freddie? She's evil.

Leave her behind.

No. You have to save her.

She helped us.

They are getting away.

Get out. Get out.

Stop right there.

Elena

Who are you?

Are you evil?

Take the Starlings with you.

Where is Freddie?

We are not leaving until we have Freddie too.

I think she wants to stay with us.

I need the antidote for the Starlings.

There she is.

Get her.

Stop.

Don't hurt her.

But master.

She attacked us.

Elena. Get out of here.

Just go.

Leave.

I should've been a little more brave.

But I. I.

I know the feeling.

People are keep telling me I can be so much more.

That I should become something more, but I don't know what I should do.

It's so complicated.

So many choices.

I can't help everybody.

I want to, but I can't.

Here.

What is it?

It's a key to a darklings trap.

We can catch those Darklings and take back Auradon.

I can't go anymore.

We are so close to Avalor.

No. No. You go without me.

I will slow you down.

They are relentless.

Go. Someone has to tell Elena what happened in Auradon.

Go. Get out of here.

Snow White Snow White.

King Beast said the trap is in here.

It's kind of small.

I wonder how it works.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

Let's take back the Wish House.

No more darklings.

Evie. How does it feel like to be the new evil queen?

Why didn't you tell me before you took the Starlings?

I didn't know you poisoned them.

Whatever evil plan you are cooking up, I want to be part of it.

I didn't poison them.

They are getting away with Starlings.

Shall we destroy the ship?

No. Let them go.

No. No. You can't let them go.

They will come back to hurt you.

Who is she?

Their master?

Is it someone I know?

She is.

Never mind.

Are you trying to activate the Power of Twelve too?

The power of twelve?

Yeah, that's what everyone's after.

One wish, even the most impossible wish can be granted.

I know what I want.

so we finally caught Snow White too.

You will not get away with this.

Insolence.

No. Mom. Please don't get upset.

It's bad for your head.

Where is Mal when I need her?

Why isn't she doing anything?

Mal? So it is true. Mal is evil?

Finally, you are catching on.

Mal is and always will be on my side.

I have the trap ready.

Catch this.

What's this?

Dizzy. Run.

Dizzy. I think we got them.

We did it.

Wow, this works.

We can catch all of them now.

Alright, the wish house is ours again.

I'll call Mal.

She will be happy to hear we got her Wish House back.

A package arrived for you.

Who is it from?

It doesn't say.

Open it.

A potion.

There is a message too.

Here is the antidote for the two poisoned Starlings under your care.

Who is it from?

It must be the Darklings master.

Can we trust her?

Their master.

Why would she send us the antidote?

I'm not sure.

Is it possible that she is good?

For more infomation >> Mal is Hiding - Part 41 - Descendants Star Darlings Disney - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

Sumo is cheating! Waffles & Booty Stuff - Full Weekend of Cheating | Berlin Pt 4 - Duration: 12:48.

I can't... hahahah ... it's already over...

ASS !!!

6..7..

OK - and now four short ones...

Come on!

Catie... boobs in place ?!

It's just a bra... no boobs left...

45.. come one... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

Come one... three... pull

so, I will make a story in German... if you do it in English...

looks almost like me...

Ass...

Ass down...

yes better

come on, help her a bit... [clap]

up...

come on three... pull...

come one four

at least three...

I want five

come on third

oh, only the back...

come on... otherwise it doesn't count

the last one was shit

well the rhythm was off..

Catie, boobs in place?!

Which boobs?! it's just a bra...

you got this!

Ass down, chest up... and pull

First I have to pull my pants out of my ass...

Go on your toes, lift it up... and unlock

yes... and now?

Feet to the front

Now you hold on hear and just go down

Ass a bit more back

It's over...

already...

Ass!

and up!

lean a bit forward

like you would go down for a regular squat

now up... push through the legs

that face tho...

continue..

ok, now some fast ones...

...2... come on... go down

oh god...

I feel my ass tho...

enough? does anyone say stop?

no. as long as you can't do it anymore...

see, she just holds on the bar and then down

when I grow up, I'll be able to so that...

old... he said 'how young are you"

I trid to be nice and didn't want to say 'old'

this is where you need the volume... just missing a bit more meat here

push

can someone help me down?

No

I rather feel my quads than my ass...

but honestly, more in the front is also not bad

- more everywhere would be good

50...

the problem is that this is no joke...

1,2,3,4,5....

45 come on..

46, 47, 48,, 49, 50

and short ones...

and long

and sorry, four more short ones...

I wanna go home...

nice, right?

For more infomation >> Sumo is cheating! Waffles & Booty Stuff - Full Weekend of Cheating | Berlin Pt 4 - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

President Trump Blames Dems, But His Policy Is Separating Migrant Families | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 3:33.

For more infomation >> President Trump Blames Dems, But His Policy Is Separating Migrant Families | The 11th Hour | MSNBC - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

UFC champ Robert Whittaker on to next fight – whoever it is – with 'jinx' Yoel Romero behind him - Duration: 6:06.

UFC champ Robert Whittaker on to next fight – whoever it is – with 'jinx' Yoel Romero behind him

Middleweight champion Robert Whittaker doesn't remember exactly when he got injured during his UFC 225 headliner with Yoel Romero, only that he couldn't feel anything from his finger tips up to his forearm at the end of the first round.

A thought crossed his mind.

"This guy seems to be a jinx," Whittaker told MMAjunkie on Thursday.

"Every time I go up against him, I leave with a serious injury.".

The first time Whittaker (20-4 MMA, 11-2 UFC) defeated Romero (13-3 MMA, 9-2 UFC) last year at UFC 213, to claim the interim middleweight title, he suffered a torn ligament in his knee.

This time around, it was a broken right hand that hindered Whittaker for four-plus rounds and forced him into a gutsy performance to win their non-title bout via split decision last weekend in Chicago.

Whittaker said he lost a lot of firepower after his hand was broken, which proved especially problematic given Romero's propensity to push the pace.

Whittaker answered with his jab and kicks, and it worked well enough to convince the judges.

"I accumulated a lot of total significant strikes with just the one hand and the kicks," Whittaker said.

But Whittaker couldn't believe how well Romero took those shots, particularly as he tried to chop him down with low kicks to the knee.

"For him just to keep walking through like that was ridiculous," Whittaker said.

"Especially in the sense that I had fought him a year ago, and he wasn't walking through shots like that a year ago.

Whatever kung-fu stuff he was working on in the year time, it definitely paid dividends.".

Whittaker originally was set to defend his title, but that was no longer the case once Romero just missed the 185-pound championship limit by .2.

Whittaker said he always intended on fighting, letting his team and manager deal with the specifics while he continued to mentally prepare after weigh-ins.

Whittaker's injury forced him to miss the UFC 225 post-fight press conference as he was transported to a local hospital.

But during his octagon interview, Joe Rogan asked Whittaker if he'd be interested in a "rubber match" – which, of course, a trilogy fight couldn't be considered.

Would the champ seriously consider a trilogy?.

"I've beat him twice now, and he did not make weight (this time)," Whittaker said.

"A lot of people don't realize this, but I didn't need to take that fight.

I made the weight.

I did everything in my contract obligations.

I could've just gotten paid and walked away.

… He was lucky to get that fight in the first place.".

He continued, "It's not relief (to not have to fight Romero again).

It's just that I've beaten him twice now, and one of those times he didn't make weight.

The only thing to do next would be to fight with no gloves, with no weight limit in some car park somewhere.

I have given this guy every opportunity to fight me as comfortable as he can.".

And so, it's on to the next fight for Whittaker but not before surgery on his hand, which he was scheduled to undergo Thursday.

Who that could be against remains to be seen, thought ex-champ Chris Weidman (14-3 MMA, 10-3 UFC) and Kelvin Gastelum (15-3 MMA, 10-3 UFC) – ranked No.

5 and 6, respectively, in the USA TODAY Sports/MMAjunkie MMA middleweight rankings – are the two logical front runners.

Not that Whittaker cares who he gets.

"I know who's there.

It doesn't bother me.

I've never been one to pick my opponents," he said.

:They just need to prove it to the UFC.

They need to take fights and work to be the No.

1 contender.".

For more infomation >> UFC champ Robert Whittaker on to next fight – whoever it is – with 'jinx' Yoel Romero behind him - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Huawei's history in Britain may help explain why Australia is so nervous - Duration: 6:42.

Huawei's history in Britain may help explain why Australia is so nervous

Its not an episode thats much advertised, deliberately so. But its an episode that is held against Huawei when it comes to why it should be denied access to Australias 5G network, notwithstanding its expertise and industry excellence.

Whats on the public record is heavily redacted, as much to hide the Brits gross embarrassment about the extent of its network compromise as it is on grounds of national security.

The story begins in 2005 when BT (formerly British Telecom) embarked on a 10-billion-pound ($17 billion) upgrade of its network. Huawei was contracted by BT to supply routers, transmission and access equipment.

For Huawei — which was founded 30 years ago by Ren Zhengfei, a former officer of the Peoples Liberation Army — the British contract was something of a PR coup, given its goal of breaking into the market in the United States.

Huawei has always denied direct links with the Chinese Communist Government, insisting it is 100 per cent owned by its employees, and the company cites the British contract as evidence of its trustworthiness and reliability.

But Huaweis involvement in the BT upgrade was far from celebrated. Brits left to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted. BT was under no obligation to inform the British government prior to awarding Huawei the contract.

As the UKs Intelligence and Security Committee reported in June 2013: It means that the government may not be made aware of contracts involving foreign companies from potentially hostile states until they have already been awarded.

The government is therefore sometimes put in the position of trying to shut the stable door after the horse has bolted. In fact, the stable door was now controlled by Huawei.

But it wasnt until 2010, five years after the company was awarded a contract to supply transmission equipment, that the British government raised concerns with Huawei about concerns that its equipment was being exploited.

Sources briefed by British intelligence have told the ABC that a problem was detected inside so-called core switches installed by Huawei. These devices are the proverbial stable door for information, letting data in and out.

BT noticed these core switches were doing a lot of chattering — to whom they werent sure, but it was concerning enough for the company to be hauled in by UK authorities. The Cell called in to track down malicious code.

The Government Communications Headquarters, the British intelligence and security organisation, established a Cyber Security Evaluation Centre (also known as the Cell) to study every piece of hardware or software destined for the UK market at Huaweis expense.

The Cell also randomly sampled new hardware and software updates destined for UK infrastructure, looking for malicious code.

In 2011, BT and British government security chiefs flew to Huaweis Chinese HQ in Shenzhen to tell the company theyd identified issues with its equipment.

The extent of the vulnerabilities exposed in BT infrastructure is not public, but the ABC understands it caused BT to replace many of the core switches.

The Brits Huawei experience saw its Five Eyes security partners — the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand — harden their approach to critical infrastructure. Huawei loses out on NBN, 5G now looks unlikely.

Australia banned Huawei from the National Broadband Network in 2012 and earlier this year the CIA, FBI and National Security Agency told the US Senate Intelligence Committee they would advise Americans against using Huawei products.

And Australias recent intervention in the Solomon Islands, bumping Huawei as supplier of a 4,000-kilometre undersea communications cable between Honiara and Sydney, was a national security play camouflaged as foreign aid.

Australian security experts say 5G, which is predicted to start replacing fixed-line telephony, will be so powerful in reach and application it must be afforded maximum protection from sabotage and espionage.

China has an established track record of cyber attacks and Article 7 of Chinas National Intelligence Law states that any organisation or citizen shall support, assist, and cooperate with state intelligence work according to law.

Huawei furiously asserts its independence from the Chinese state, but has not been able to shake suspicions from the Five Eyes intelligence partners.

Forget Beijings Belt and Road strategy of building ports, road and rail, the Chinese are actively colonising the fifth estate, which is cyber, a security source told the ABC. Security is not meant to be convenient, its meant to protect.

And Huawei, which has one of the few high-functioning, enterprise-level 5G networks, will remain on the outer. For Malcolm Turnbull it is a terrible dilemma.

The Prime Minister wants to improve relations with Beijing but knows that denying 5G entry to Huawei, one of Chinas greatest international success stories, will put that mission in further jeopardy.

For more infomation >> Huawei's history in Britain may help explain why Australia is so nervous - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 PHEV INSTYLE PRIJS IS EX BTW!! Leder/Shuifd./Climate/Cruise - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Mitsubishi Outlander 2.0 PHEV INSTYLE PRIJS IS EX BTW!! Leder/Shuifd./Climate/Cruise - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Eskom's 0% salary increase is 'off the table': Gordhan - Duration: 1:51.

Eskom's 0% salary increase is 'off the table': Gordhan

Eskom's 0% salary increase is off the table: Gordhan.

  Public enterprises minister Pravin Gordhan said on Friday night that the proposed Eskom salary freeze was no longer an option.

Gordhan's ministry said in a statement that he called a meeting with the Eskom board‚ the management of the parastatal and of three labour unions‚ to deal with the problem.

He said it was decided that negotiations over salary increases will resume "with immediate effect".

"It was agreed that the 0% offer from Eskom is off the table‚" the statement read.

It continued: "The parties agreed that the current disruptions at Eskom that resulted in load-shedding since yesterday are not beneficial to either party nor to the country and the economy." It was also agreed‚ the statement read‚ that operations would be normalised to "ensure the security of electricity supply".

This comes as load-shedding was implemented on Thursday and Friday‚ with Eskom saying that disruptions during protest action was to blame.

"The Minister wishes to thank all the parties for the constructive engagement and calls on all parties to play their part in ensuring that electricity supply is restored‚" the statement said.

For more infomation >> Eskom's 0% salary increase is 'off the table': Gordhan - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Is Cristiano Ronaldo Married? | Heavy.com - Duration: 4:25.

Is Cristiano Ronaldo Married? | Heavy.com

Cristiano Ronaldo is not married, but he is in a serious relationship with Georgina Rodriguez, the mother of his daughter, Alana.

According to The Sun, it is believed that Ronaldo and Rodriguez are engaged to be married.

Rumors surfaced after Rodriguez posted a video to her Instagram story in which she was wearing a diamond ring.

"Rodriguez was sat in the passenger seat of the ex-Manchester United ace's luxury motor when she showed off the new rock.

She blows a kiss to the camera and reveals the sparkling ring on her right hand," The Sun reports.

Ronaldo has never been married, though he has dated multiple women over the past several years.

According to the popular celebrity dating database Who's Dated Who, Ronaldo has been linked to Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton in the past.

He had a fairly long-term relationship with model Irina Shayk from 2011 through 2015, but the two never ended up making it down the aisle.

Ronaldo has been in relationships with Desiree Cordero, Daniella Grace, Melanie Martins, Alesia Riabenkova, Raffaella Fico, Nereida Gallardo, Gemma Atkinson, Merche Romero, Jordana Jardel, and Lucia Villalon.

Additionally, he has been linked to several women, including  Cassandre Davis, Cristina Buccino, Paula Suarez, Maja Darving, and Alessia Tedeschi.

Details on Ronaldo's supposed upcoming wedding have been sparse at best.

However, his mom alluded to his rumored engagement in an interview with Portugal's Cristina Magazine.

According to the Daily Mail, Ronaldo's mom told the publication that she "likes" Rodriguez, whom she referred to as a "very calm person." She went on to call Rodriguez her "future daughter-in-law.".

Rodriguez worked at a Gucci store in Madrid.

According to The Sun, it is believed that she met the soccer star in the "VIP area of a Dolce & Gabbana event.".

"After the event, the pair apparently started dating in secret for months before going public with their romance at the French theme park.

Ronaldo lives a very private life and rarely shares any personal details with the world.

Ronaldo is a father of four.

He has a son, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr., with a mystery woman who has never been named.

A few years later, Ronaldo welcomed twins, Eva and Mateo.

It is believed that Eva and Mateo were born via surrogate.

Speculation that Rodriguez was pregnant hit a fever pitch shortly after Ronaldo welcomed his twins.

She gave birth to the couple's only child together — a daughter they named Alana — in November 2017.

"Alana Martina is just born! Both Geo and Alana are doing great! We are all very happy," Ronaldo posted on Instagram at the time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét