Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 16 2018

Oh, hi mum, I'm doing a voiceover for my video.. *Weird sound*

Hey guys, it's Chez :3! welcome back to a brand new video with my voice!

I usually never use my voice, but I promised I would use it for this video

Because I'm doing my question and answers video! With my upload schedule,

I'm going to try to use my voice in every single one of my videos

So they're more interesting for all of you. The first question is from one of my best friend's; Socks.

And she says:

I'm not sure how "I'm so good at editing,"

I watched Gebstar's videos a lot. I thought she was a really good editor.

So I decided that I wanted to UM be like her, and edit the amazingly way

she does. And my birthday is on the 9th of July 2007.

*Subtitles will be finished later*

I have a brother a younger brother

The next question is from Michelle Michelle again, and she asks, do you do gymnastics or dance?

Yes, I do dance. I do contemporary

The next question is from another one of my best friends Lula AJ

And she asked what's your favorite animal my favorite animal is cats

I just love them the like so cute and I have one in his name is max. Oh, hi mom

I'm doing a voiceover for my video

The next question is from invite AJ. Who was your idol on AJ? My idol is school

I just love his videos and like their unique install fits my idol on AJ

Next question is from another one of my best friends super gamer girl Bella and she asks, how did you start YouTube?

And how did you come up with the name?

well I actually started YouTube a very long time ago like last year May or something and I was called

Chyzyk AJ or she's it gaming and I started it because of jumpstart

Which I said before and I wanted to be like her and how I came up with my name of chose. AJ is well

I really like cheese like cheese is delicious. Well, there was a pretty big story behind us so me and

Were both fighting

About you like cheese the most and whoever proved himself to like cheese more would get to be cheese

President of the school. Oh, well, he actually got more votes than me

So I just said I'm gonna quit and then he was actually really nice and he said hey

Why don't we beat cheese king and queen we called each other king chairs and queen chairs

So that's also how I got my animaljam username with Queen chess when I wanted to create a channel

I just decided that cool at chess AJ. The next three questions are from Kunis because she has three questions

The first one is cats or dogs cats. How did you discover Animal Jam?

I discovered animal jam from my two good friends G, which is just AJ

Sparky Sparky

246 AJ and yeah, they were making our videos at the time

So I decided when Animal Jam and I did with my first account called its kitty cats are awesome

The next one is from hosted quest and he says who inspired you to start

YouTube Jeff start AJ. The next one is from slim sir, and it is what is your favorite color? Yellow?

Next one is from we aaj slash animate

Sorry, if I said that wrong and they asked what is your favorite game apart from AJ - tag or transferwise?

When did you start YouTube?

When do you plan to quit May 2017 and I plan to quit when Animal Jam dies down and gets removed

Do you like foxes or wolves better? I like foxes better

Our next question is from robo kitty cat and she asks, do you like Donna keys? Sure

For how long

Do you think you're going to be playing AJ and making animal jam videos probably until Animal Jam dies

And next question is do you have a crush? Well, yeah, I do have one

I have a question on a guy called Xavier and I'm not really sure what personality he has

Are you ever gonna do IRL videos?

Yes

Once I hear it 1.5 K

which is what I'm gonna be doing my face review and then I'll do things like like vlogs may face cam videos and the next

Question is do gymnastics. No, and that is the end of this Q&A video. I hope you enjoyed bye jammers

See you in my next video

The best of me wants to love you, but don't worry

For more infomation >> WHO IS CHEZ AJ, REALLY? | ANIMAL JAM Q&A #1 - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mom nearly killed when teens dropped a shopping on her is awarded $45M - Duration: 2:44.

A New York mother who was nearly killed when two teenage boys dropped a shopping cart from a mall overpass was awarded more than $45million on Friday

Marion Hedges, 53, suffers severe brain injuries and was left in a medically-induced coma after Jeovanni Rosario, 13, and Raymond Hernandez, 12, tossed the cart from a 79-foot high landing outside a Target store at the East River Plaza mall in Harlem in October of 2011

 At the time of the incident, Hedges was with her young son shopping for Halloween candy for underprivileged children

She and her family sued Target, the mall and its security company for negligence

They previously settled with Target for an undisclosed amount of money. After a three-hour deliberation on Friday, a jury awarded Hedges $45

2million, according to the New York Post.Hedges said she plans to donate a portion of the money to the Johnson Community youth center in Harlem

  'I just want to be able to do something with the money that helps kids in Harlem, I really do,' she said after the verdict

 'We want to help Harlem kids have a chance to do something besides throw a shopping cart on a boring Sunday afternoon

' Hedges has said the incident has left her with limited vision, incontinence and difficulty completing basic tasks

 Despite her injuries, she never blamed the teens, who were sentenced to time at a juvenile facility

The judge praised the philanthropist and former real estate agent for her positive attitude throughout the trial

RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Mother, 53, who was hit by a shopping cart dropped 79 feet

Rollercoaster terror at Daytona Beach: Two riders are flung. Share this article Share 'I think you have shown us all how to live in the face of adversity,' Justice Carmen St George said

 The jury found the two teens 10 per cent responsible for the injuries Hedges suffered

They found the mall 65 per cent responsible and the security company 25 per cent responsible

 Hedges' family was also awarded money. According to the Post, her husband Michael received $2million and her son, now 19, was awarded $2

5million.'This was a horrible, horrible incident that happened to Mrs. Hedges and her family,' one juror Joel Walker told the outlet

  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét