Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 16 2018

Did you find the big pin Bob the wolf

Soon as I do this it does my Granny's house anymore cool Gary

One day in craft city

Fairytale theater company are getting ready to perform their amazing purchase need to practice where everyone needs to be on this

Beautiful stage it's not long before the audience arrives and I want this to be the best

ROI by wolf. How about some big pointy teeth? Oh, yes, let's do it

It's time for the bitchin Granny's house

Okay, we might need to work on that skipping now, where's our wall from chief Bev Riding Hood

Let's get these all picked up can we fix the trees to the stage to stop them falling over? Ah

Great idea. Oh wait, no reach

Maybe you can practice the granny house bit while we clear up around you. Oh

Dear are you ok pal? Yep, fine, sweetie to one side and granny's house on the other

Good-o

The audience will be here soon so we just need to turn this day around

There you go, let's loosen it don't thank me though. Oh

That a spiky sack was in it that we call cogs the Cobbs t push against each other and turn round

the stages shape

Ready to give it a try

Totally new

Think I'm granny and I can be nice but what big teeth you have granny. Oh

I did not

Stop the we need a race almost. Um, then everything's ready

Right

Racer we need to wait for the other races to get here

Oh, I suppose I right time to give RV. Oh

My scooter is ready to go go go. Well, how's your checkup going Bob? Oh

Yeah

Did not win a races

I'm winning. I need a selfie totally

My go carts and no go kart bits will make it go again you did tighten up her

Trophy it's no time to give up. It's time for fuck everything

But my list was made just for my scooter. It won't work the Bob's go-karts because his bolts are in different places

with a

Checklist, we'll make sure that we don't miss a single bolt. Yeah. Oh, yeah

Oh

Here we go

We should have checked the chef with time to us what we need is a screwdriver

Oh

Princess if I give up, come on Bob, let's try

There we go a bit sticky one day in once upon a time Castle

Perfect. Answer a robo Bob went to visit their friend her holiness tiem popsie said I have to mend this smelly

sock

I know ball ring, but if I don't they'll put a spell on me and I'll fall asleep for a gazillion. Oh, oh

Rescue Sleeping Beauty, whoa there my noble steed

Sir robo, Bob this kind of high up action stuff is only for highly trained experts like the sir bevel Meister

Nice try sir bevel

How do we wake her up step aside people brave sir bevel we'll wake the sleeping princess with a kiss

wakey wakey princess pearl

It didn't work you try baby can wake her up again

Nice try sir bevel but I think we need something to pull right it goes

Wait, oh

This yawn isn't strong enough to lift the bow

Maybe there's a better bit girls got lots more

hmm, but the bell was too heavy and

The yarn wasn't strong enough

But if we use more lines of yarn to lift the bell

Then a rope strong enough to lift up the bow

Right, let's twirl it a

Twisted yarn ripe to lift the heavy Bell. Let's ring it. Wake up Oh,

Ready

Pebble jab and to carry your mental note salt come with us on our next adventure

Talk with their friends just across clippity-clop and not see very amazing

Now my desert range of 3000 is ready for exploring

July typo that that cactus has a flower on it the captive Flora's a large flowering cactus

Looms it's baked beautiful petals. Only one thing family catus. Here we come

One day in the big hot sandy desert a group of mixed because I get my left and right mixed up sometimes

I've colored them to help me know which way to go

Oranges left and greed is right. Nice

What did you mean by almost everything I thought it was finished I reckon with a few additions it will be a totally perfect

I

Present the new and improved there's a range of 4,000 got a cactus to check out

Alright, raise it to the top, but sir

Let's rock and roll

Alright doh, maybe laughs yes, that's right left

Cool slide

I mean I can fix it which way now Bethel

Straight through that Canyon. Um, you sure it's not very even now on

Camels no one said that be camels in the desert

Oh and miss the flowery cactus don't worry your little cardboard head mobster

Camels

Maybe robot system. Let's take off the other wing too. Then we'll fit through the gap. You got it bit see

Exactly what I was thinking

Just over this hill bobbin we'll finally get to see the grand of glory fiddle fuzzy

Why did we stop it into four thousand that's not working? Oh

Maybe we changed it to March. It's time for a best bracelet

And now we can't drive up this hill because it's still too heavy with all the extras we added tonight. We over engineered it

What thousand apart I want to use it for

Exactly what it was designed for and that means losing the extra bricks that were slowing us down. Then it will be doesn't ready

Oh, yes

orange for left angry for right

Wow

The desert Ranger 3000

Anything for my little bro, it's it's so beautiful. I mean good stuff. Yep

Desert, please prizes and good job

Engineers. You're welcome, Bevin

Hey bump, remember?

It's a mini Rossi Rossi thingy

For more infomation >> Bitz and Bob Little Bev Riding Hood Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Faith Carter - Duration: 17:33.

-------------------------------------------

180616 Astro (아스트로) Arrived In Kazakhstan For Star of Asia Music Festival - Duration: 1:14.

180616 Astro (아스트로) Arrived In Kazakhstan For Star of Asia Music Festival

For more infomation >> 180616 Astro (아스트로) Arrived In Kazakhstan For Star of Asia Music Festival - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Charlie and Lola Gold Flower Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Jayden Lee - Duration: 16:53.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Charlie and Lola Gold Flower Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Jayden Lee - Duration: 16:53.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoons for Kids with Cars: Broken Wheels Attack & Funny Race from Color Water Slides with McQueen - Duration: 4:35.

Cartoons for Kids with Cars: Broken Wheels Attack & Funny Race from Color Water Slides with McQueen

For more infomation >> Cartoons for Kids with Cars: Broken Wheels Attack & Funny Race from Color Water Slides with McQueen - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

Charlie and Lola To Grandma With Love Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Jayden Lee - Duration: 16:54.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Charlie and Lola To Grandma With Love Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Jayden Lee - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

Bitz and Bob Marmalade Mayhem Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Faith Carter - Duration: 17:34.

Yes, it's the fastest funnest Bitsy's lights get fruit from tree to kitchen

Almost time for the grand opening

Right one day in the two blue jungle. That was a little cat that

Tastes terrific marmalade

The

Pebble eater welcomes you to the super fantastic extra marmalade e jungle cafe grab a seat

Every table is a spectacular and cost your the waiters. Hmm, which means it's your job to

Give the customers the menus and right

Yes, it's lovely but we don't know what the customers want

That's great because an extra-special customer just came in madam gourmet

one extra special seat in the house

Who park yourself down ma'am

The pleasure is all yours

The Bema later here reporting that the custom

Supposed to deliver the food not eat it yourself

Ever laters got it covered

We have to feed a lot of hungry customers far

We need to get breakfast from the kitchen to the customers quickly and keep it steady

The pipes from the fruit chute carried zip and pop along

Right. We're going to build a conveyor. Oh, yeah, let's get down to business

Winter aims to please I was hoping you would

Looks like they got carried away

He got one for you of teasing better

If it was delivered by rollerskating dinosaurs

Everything's ready

Robo racer we need to wait for the other races to get here

Oh, I suppose I right time to give up me Oh

My scooter is ready to go go go. Well, how's your checkup going Bob? Oh

Yeah

For the lead a trophy is living in

Did not win a races

I'm willing. I need a selfie

My go carts and no go kart bits will make it go again you did tighten up her

Not belonging that trophy it's no time to give up it's time for a pack everything

But my list was made just for my scooter. It won't work the Bob's go-karts because his bolts are in different places

with a

Checklist, we'll make sure that we don't miss a single bolt. Yeah. Oh, yeah

We should have checked the chef with time to us what we need is a screwdriver

Oh

Princess if I give up, come on Bob, let's try

There we go, stinky one day in one

Perfect answer Robo Bob went to visit their friend her holiness see him pop

See said I have to mend this smelly socks

I know Bob ring, but if I don't they'll put a spell on me and I'll fall asleep for a gazillion Oh

Sleepy spell Oh

Rescue Sleeping Beauty, whoa there my noble steed

Sir robo, Bob this kind of high up action stuff is only for highly trained experts like the sir bevel Meister

How do we wake her up step aside people brave sir bevel will wake the sleeping princess with a kiss

wakey wakey princess pearl

Hmm it didn't work you try baby come wake her up again. Yeah

Nice try sir bevel but I think we need something to pull it right it goes

Wait, oh

This yarn isn't strong enough to lift the bow

Maybe there's a better bit girls got lots more

Hmm, but the Bell was too heavy and the yarn wasn't strong enough

but if we use more lines of yarn to lift the Bell then

A rope strong enough to lift up the bow

Right, let's twirl it

Twisted yarn ripe to lift the heavy Bell. Let's ring it. Wake up. O ready

Pebble drive and to carry your mental note salt come with us on our next adventure

Talk with their friends just across clippity-clop a naughty dairy for mating

Now my desert range of 3000 is ready for exploring

July keepo that that cactus has a flower on it the cacti Flores a large flowering cactus

Blooms, it's baked beautiful petals. Only one thing family cactus. Here we come

One day in the big hot sandy desert a group of eggs

Because I get my left and right mixed up

Sometimes I've colored them to help me know which way to go oranges left and Brie is right. Nice

What did you mean by almost everything I thought it was finished I reckon with a few additions it will be a totally perfect

I

Present the new and improved there's a range of 4,000 got a cactus to check out

Alright raise you to the table out, sir

Let's rock and roll

Alright Joe maybe left. Yes, that's right left

Cool slide

I mean I can fix it back which way now Bethel

Straight through that Canyon. Um, you sure it's not very from now on

Camels no one said there'd be camels in the desert

Oh and miss the flowery cactus don't worry your little cardboard head bobster

Camels

May be very boxy. So let's take off the other wing too then we'll fit through the gap. You got it bitsy

Exactly what I was thinking

Just over this hill Bob and we'll finally get to see the grand of Florine fiddle puppy

Why did we stop it into 4000 that's not working? Oh

Maybe we changed it to March. It's time for a best bracelet

And now we can't drive up this hill because it's still too heavy with all the extras. We at Oteri's we over engineered it

4000 apart I want to use it for exactly what it was designed

For and that means losing the extra bricks that were slowing us down. Then it will be doesn't ready. Oh, yes

Always the left and grief or right?

Wow

The desert Ranger 3000

It's

Anything for my little bro, it's it's so beautiful. I mean good stuff

Yep, desert for surprises and good job engineer. You're welcome, Bevin

Hey Bob, remember you?

It's a mini cut through Rossi Rossi singing

For more infomation >> Bitz and Bob Marmalade Mayhem Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Faith Carter - Duration: 17:34.

-------------------------------------------

Bitz and Bob Castle Makeover Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Faith Carter - Duration: 17:33.

How'd you like my tower top workshop Bob one team woman

He's fun, and it makes him all Bobby the tower to make castle bulb like yours

Fitzy, we it one day

Once upon a time castle breaks it off. Wanted to make some big changes to console pop

Okay

First I'm gonna need my heavy lifting helpers

Are you sure you want that my style works me but you really suit the the poppy anak

I'm super sure. I won't

Yeah, why would you want to change this

Elevator thing it's good to make it easy to have a slutty bed

But look you have to get the house without the cultivator

Raisins it's all got to go starting with the balloon bed

Now

A butcher stick town top toy room. Just what I had in mind mobster

Hmm

very bit see

My tower top toy ring just like the room endorsed our cool, how are you going to get it up there?

Oh

Right my walls ripped and can't get my toy room up the tower

Castle Bob isn't a teeny bit bits here

hmm missus cookie hater

But how about Oh

JA

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Yeah, I get to eat a whole jar of cookies I

Was thinking how will you get your toy room need?

Something a lot heavier than a few books and if the way is more than the weight of the toy room, it should go up

Going up Wow, can I ride in it? Okay

Do you have anything heavier?

Remember young Bob stir this kind of high up action stuff is only for highly trained experts like the pebble Meister

But how will we fix the toy rooms at the tower

Arthur wants affects it to brilliance. It's so boom

The banner but Bob's changed his mind Bob sir, let's get to work

Stop the we need a race almost, um that forever everything's ready

Racer we need to wait for the other races to get here

Oh, I suppose I right time to give RV. Oh

My scooter is ready to go go go. Well, how's your checkup going Bob? Oh

Yeah

Did not weigh races

I'm winning. I need a selfie totally for that to happen

My go-karts and no go-cart bits will make it go again you did tighten all paths

Not belonging that trophy it's no time to give up it's time for everything

But my list was made just for my scooter. It won't work the Bob's go-karts because his bolts are in different places

with a

Checklist, we'll make sure that we don't miss a single bolt. Yeah. Oh, yeah

Elita

We should have checked the chef with time to us what we need is a screwdriver

Fit for a princess if I give up come on Bob let's try

There we go a bit of sticky top one day in once upon a time Castle

Perfect. And so a robo Bob went to visit their friend her holiness TM Popsy said I have to mend this many

socks

I know ball ring, but if I don't they'll put a spell on me and I'll fall asleep for a gazillion. Oh, oh

Rescue Sleeping Beauty, whoa there my noble steed

Yes, sir, robo Bob this kind of high up action stuff is only for highly trained experts like the sir bevel Meister

Nice try sir bevel

How do we wake her up step aside people brave sir bevel will wake the sleeping princess with a kiss

wakey wakey princess pearl

It didn't work you try baby can wake her up again, yeah

Nice try sir bevel but I think we need something to put it right it goes

Great Oh

This yarn isn't strong enough to lift the bow

Maybe there's a better bit girls got lots more

Hmm, but the bell was too heavy and the yarn wasn't strong enough

But if we use more lines and yarn to lift the bell

Then a rope strong enough to lift up the bow

Right, let's twirl it a

Twisted yarn rope to lift the heavy bow. Let's ring it wake up Oh,

Ready

Bevel jive don't to carry your mental note salt come with us on our next adventure

Top with their friends pivot o'clock. I'm not see very amazing

Now my desert range of 3000 is ready for exploring

July keepo that that cactus has a flower on it the captive florists a large flowering cactus

Blooms, it's baked beautiful petals. Only one thing family cactus. Here we come

One day in the big hot

sandy desert a group of mixed

Because I get my left and right mix that sometimes I've colored them to help me know which way to go

Oranges laughs and Bri is right. Nice

What did you mean by almost everything I thought it was finished I reckon with a few additions it will be a totally perfect

I

Present the new and improved

Desert range of 4,000. I've got a cactus to check out

Alright race you to the top Bob sir

Let's rock and roll

Alright go maybe left. Yes. That's right left

Cool slide

I mean I can fix it all the way back which way now bevel

Straight through that Canyon. Um, you sure it's not very from now on

Camels no one said that be camels in the desert

Oh and miss the flowery cactus don't worry your little cardboard head mobster

Camels

Maybe robot system. Let's take off the other wing too. Then we'll fit through the gap. You got it bit see

Exactly what I was thinking

Just over this hill bobbin we'll finally get to see the grand of glory fiddle fuzzy

Why did we stop this into four thousand that's not working? Oh

Maybe we changed it to March. It's time for a best bracelet

And now we can't drive up this hill because it's still too heavy with all the extras we added tonight. We over engineered it

What thousand apart I

Want to use it for exactly what it was designed for and that means losing the extra bricks that were slowing us down

Then it will be doesn't ready. Oh, yes

orange for left angry for right

Wow

The desert ranger 3000

It's

Anything for my little bro, it's it's so beautiful. I mean good stuff

yep deserts for surprises

And good job

Engineers. You're welcome, Bevin

Hey bunk, remember you?

It's a mini Rossi Rossi thingy

For more infomation >> Bitz and Bob Castle Makeover Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Faith Carter - Duration: 17:33.

-------------------------------------------

Local church ministry offering support for adults and children - Duration: 6:07.

For more infomation >> Local church ministry offering support for adults and children - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Wrong Iphone Slots with Pets Dog Cat Bird & Rabbit - Coloring for Kids - Duration: 5:37.

Wrong Iphone Slots with Pets Dog Cat Bird & Rabbit - Coloring for Kids

For more infomation >> Wrong Iphone Slots with Pets Dog Cat Bird & Rabbit - Coloring for Kids - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

3 Rookies to be Excited For (2018 49ers) - Duration: 6:24.

Ayo! It's Bryan here. Today, going to be talking about the San Francisco 49ers. Going to be

doing another top 3 video on a Saturday. This time, covering the top 3 rookies

I'm excited to see for the 49ers. Now, this is going to be a little bit tough due

to the fact that the later rounds like Richie James. I don't know if

they're going to make the roster. It's kind of questionable at best, but so far, I

think with the list that I have, I think these people are guaranteed a roster

spot. So, I'm going to be picking these guys. Also in minicamp, they've been having a

very good time from all accounts from all reporters, all players and coaches. So,

going to be using based on that. I don't watch any of the minicamp stuff, but I

do follow it. So, I'll be using that as most and their little player profile I

guess you can say. These are the top rookies I'm excited for and I know that

they're going to make the squad for 2018. Let's just get into it, but before I get

the video started, please "Like" and Subscribe if you're new to this channel.

It always helps me out a lot. Love to get to 1,000 subscribers soon. If

y'all can help me with that, that'd be fantastic. Without further ado, let's get

into it. The Top 3 rookies I'm excited for 2018.

Coming in the number three, I'm gonna be putting Mike McGlinchey,

offensive lineman. Now, I'm excited for him not because he's an offensive

lineman. It's kind of boring to be honest with you. I mean, who wants to talk about

the offensive line, but very integral part of an offense or defense, but in

this case offense. Without an offensive line, your quarterback's going to be taking a

beating. Just asked a couple of people like Russell Wilson [hahaha] and Andrew Luck of

the Indianapolis Colts. That they are really working out with their offensive

lines respectively, but Mike McGlinchey. I think he's going to help stabilize this

offense and the tackle position. He also has Joe Staley as a mentor and from all

accounts, they're doing a really good job. Also got Weston Richburg to solidify

the interior line as well. What can you go wrong? Offensive line, looking really

good. Last year, they weren't too bad near the end of season protecting Jimmy Garoppolo.

Garoppolo didn't really take a big beating as much as people thought

and I thought he was going to take a big beating, but apparently, he didn't and he [team]

did a pretty good job. The offensive line did great last year and I think this

year, they're going to make a big leap and with some line changes and also, you got

Josh Garnett. I'm not sure what's going on with him. He's been injured for the

past couple of years. He hasn't been really showing up, but a lot of people

like Ronbo are saying that he's going to show up and just have a breakout season

in 2018, but I have to see more because he hasn't been really shown anything for

the past couple years. You also got Jonathan Cooper, but he's

been injury prone as well ever since getting drafted by the Arizona Cardinals

in 2013. Bouncing around in the NFL and his last team was Dallas Cowboys prior to

come to the 49ers. All the things there, but Mike McGlinchey, I think he might be

the final piece to the tackle position and Trent Brown's not with us anymore.

He's with the New England Patriots via trade. So, I hope it's an upgrade. We'll

see what happens. We just got to see if Mike McGlinchey can be the

consistent tackle that he can be because Trent Brown was great, but he was a

little inconsistent. That's probably why they got rid of him in favor of Mike

McGlinchey, but hopefully, it works out and I think it will work out. The

offensive line is going to be a very big, integral part of this offense and I

believe they're going to do a great job in protecting Jimmy Garoppolo for the most

part in 2018 and McGlinchey would be a big reason for that. Coming in to number

two, I'm going to be putting a Dante Pettis, wide receiver. Now when they drafted him

in the second round, trading up to get him, I don't know if I was the biggest

fan of his and I think a lot of people questioned why the 49ers picked him

because I felt like a wide receiver wasn't the biggest need, but apparently,

Kyle Shanahan has smarter minds than us and I think there's a good reason for them

drafting him in the first place. Looking now, I might be wrong and a lot of

people might be wrong as well because Pettis so far in minicamp has looked

really good and from his tale of the tape from the draft, coming out of I think

Washington was the school he came from. Really good. He's a really good punt

returner. I think that's one thing that they could use pretty much and also he

can be another piece to Jimmy Garoppolo. You got two talents in one and I think Dante

Pettis can be a very integral part of this team in both offense and special

teams. So, I'm excited to see what he can do. Versatility is one of the big

important things in this draft I felt with a lot of players and I think he

falls into that category of versatile players. Excited to see Pettis. Hopefully, he can

have a really good rookie season and I believe he'll be a very good wide

receiver for Jimmy Garoppolo. I don't know if he's going to be the top receiver

definitely because you got Marcus Goodwin, Pierre Garçon the veterans.

They'll probably get most of the targets I would say. Pettis could be mostly as a

special teamer, but I think he can be really good when he's called up for and

so far in minicamp, he's done a really good job and I hope he keeps it up

coming in to training camp and coming to 2018. Coming in at number one as the

top rookie I'm excited to see for 2018 is Fred Warner. Yes, Fred Warner. I think

this guy is going to be a super stud for the 49ers for the next couple of years. I

can't wait to see what he can do. Very versatile player. Defensive player,

linebacker and safety combo from BYU. It's a very good combination. I think the

defense could use him because the defense struggled a little bit last year,

although they were coming alive near the end of season, but I believe Fred Warner

can take him over the hump and make a very big impact for this 49er squad. From

all accounts, from training camp, he's done a really good job as I said. Robert

Saleh and Kyle Shanahan saying that he's picking up the game like it's nothing.

Pretty easy to decipher from college to the NFL, which is a very good thing. If

you can have someone that can decipher from college to pro football really fast,

then that's pretty impressive and Fred Warner, when he plays in 2018, I think

he's going to show some flashes of greatness. I don't know if he's going to be

the finished product, but hey. If you can show anything, then that'd be fantastic and I

think this guy has the biggest upside out of anyone in this draft in my

opinion. I love to see some Fred Warner from linebacker with Reuben Foster.

Middle linebacker, maybe outside linebacker as well because I think he

can pair up with tight ends, which is a pretty good thing. He's a pretty big dude

and also, he can play safety as well. So if you can do both, that'd be freaking

fantastic. So far, pretty good. Excited to see him play in 2018. All these guys. All

these rookies. Should be a fun time. I hope it's like the 2017 draft class

where almost everyone pretty much made a big impact and I think 2018, they can

make a very big impact and got to credited John Lynch and Kyle Shanahan

for picking all these players and yeah. That's pretty much it. These are my

rookies that I'm excited to see for 2018. Please let me know what rookies are you

excited to see. Are you excited to see any of these guys? Maybe some players

later on like Tarvarius Moore or Richie James? Please, I'd like to hear what you

guys have to say. If you guys like this, please "Like" and Subscribe. Do whatever

you want with this video and I will be catching you got up another time. I

hope you guys have a nice day, nice weekend, nice whatever and I'll see you

guys another time. Bye guys. Love y'all!

For more infomation >> 3 Rookies to be Excited For (2018 49ers) - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

new listing, house for sale 415 church ln., north brunswick, nj russell hayek weichert realtors - Duration: 2:44.

hey guys this is for first-time home buyers a little bit of a handyman

special here for you it's a ranch brings us right into North Brunswick seven

rooms two bedrooms and a full bath sits on a 56 by 175 lot and it has a two-car

garage with a huge workshop, let's take it inside do a quick walkthrough

for you

it does have a basement unfinished

this is perfect for the first-time homebuyer

little bit of a handyman

and don't forget guys if you like what you see need more info shoot me a text

give me a call if you'd like to see it

all the information and contact information is in the description box

close to your major roadways close to shopping

alright guys that wraps things up here need more info like to see it to shoot

me a text or give me a call all the information is in the description box so

till next time have a good one

For more infomation >> new listing, house for sale 415 church ln., north brunswick, nj russell hayek weichert realtors - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

No rent, no mortgage, and no bills means financial freedom for full-time house sitters - Duration: 10:38.

No rent, no mortgage, and no bills means financial freedom for full-time house sitters

   .

No property, no possessions, no problems.

Chris and Rachel Bragg dont have a home to call their own, and they couldnt be happier.

The 31-year-olds are putting off home ownership for now, and turning their back on rentals, to live around Australia as full-time house sitters.

Stays can be as short as a couple of days up to a month or even longer.

Its beneficial for both them and home owners — theyre not paid but the Braggs get a roof over their heads for as long as the owner is away, and the home owner has the peace of mind knowing their place is being looked after, and save money on putting their pets in accommodation.

When one stint ends, they load up the car with some essentials and head to their next four-week stay somewhere else.

Theyre good enough at it that they have no need for a home of their own — theyre able to jump from booking to booking, with occasional gaps in between spent staying with family or off on a holiday of their own.

When youre not paying rent or mortgage, and dont have to worry about rates, internet, gas, or electricity bills, the savings are incredible.

Its about $22,000 a year we can put away easily without even cutting down, Ms Bragg said.

We travel quite a lot and happily to go out for dinner and do those other things as well.

The Braggs got into house sitting about two years ago when they found themselves paying two lots of rent while Mr Bragg was on placement for university.

We thought, maybe theres another way, Ms Bragg said.

Weve been house sitting for a particular person each year at Christmas time, when we were renting a place.

So we thought, Why dont we try do this full time?..

When they realised they wouldnt go back to the way things were any time soon, they sold off the fridge, furniture, and a bunch of other possessions.

It was weird initially, but now its just normal life for us, Ms Bragg said.

Since then theyve stayed in just about every type of property from small cottages right up to mansions.

Earlier this year they even had their first overseas house sit in the Gibbston Valley in New Zealand.

Theyre currently two weeks into a month-long stay at a property close to the beach on the Gold Coast, and theyve got their stays sorted through to the end of the year.

But they say house sitting isnt for everyone.

You definitely have to be a certain type of person.

Were homebodies, but were not too fussed on where the home is, Ms Bragg said.

I know people want their house, their stuff, their everything, but were pretty relaxed and cruisy so it doesnt really worry us.

So what makes the Braggs so popular as house sitters?.

Well they both have their own businesses they can run from home, so theyre able to spend more time on the property.

Theyve got glowing references from home owners theyve dealt with in past.

And they love animals.

Dont do it unless you love animals, unless youre 100 per cent there for the animals and love them and cherish them, dont bother, Ms Bragg said.

Weve had cats, dogs, turtles, fish, horses, sheep, and a couple of cows.

They [animals] can keep you up all night some times, but we generally are just animal lovers.

It doesnt bother us but I know some people … might be super clean … and dont want a 50 kilogram slobbery dog all over them..

Its got to the point where theyre able to pick and choose where they want to go next.

We originally just went with whatever, but now that weve been doing it a bit longer were only going to locations we want to go do.

The Braggs plan to give up the house sitting lifestyle in the next two to three years and settle down with a place of their own.

Our lifestyle is just weird.

Jo Herbert never saw herself as the house sitter type.

But that changed when she and husband David Couton rented out their New Zealand home and came to Australia in 2016 for a years stay in Brisbane.

Not wanting to impose on family for 12 months, and not wanting to commit to a rental property, they opted for house sitting.

They liked it, and theyve since extended their time in Queensland so they can keep doing it.

Its a really amazing way to live.

And I never ever thought Id be a house sitter.

Its like an itinerant lifestyle, but also its like an adventure, Ms Herbert said.

There are times we look at each other and we say, Our lifestyle is just weird.

I dont think its for everyone, but having said that I never thought Id be able to do it and I love it.

She said she knows what its like to be a homeowner and have house sitters over, having had friends care for their home in the past.

Its nice to know that your house is being lived in and looked after and your animals are at home and theyre happy, she said.

Unlike the Braggs, Ms Herbert and her husband both have part-time jobs based between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, so any homes they care for have to be close by.

Ms Herbert said house sitting duties can vary from property to property, but if animals are around theyre the number-one priority.

Weve looked after a range of animals.

You walk, feed them, cuddle them.

Its pretty much how wed treat our animals at home, she said.

You look after the place like its your own, sometimes theres a bit of gardening, mowing the lawn, scooping leaves off pools.

If someones away for any length of time they may ask us to start their car up and run them for a little while.

They also take the time to meet home owners before committing to a stay.

Thats for several reasons.

It gives them a chance to meet us, suss us out, and see us interact with their animals, and it gives us a chance to make sure well feel safe and OK..

Ms Herbert said house sitting was a money saver for themselves and the homeowners.

But there are some downsides being a full-time house sitter.

You dont ever get to establish yourself in a suburb.

I quite like to join groups and do things like that, or go to the gym somewhere, but the next stay youre miles and miles away, she said.

For more infomation >> No rent, no mortgage, and no bills means financial freedom for full-time house sitters - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Life Car TV - Man Arrested for Pooping on Another in Road Rage Altercation - Duration: 2:31.

One man from New Tripoli, Lehigh County, chose a less violent but definitely more disgusting means to vent the anger he felt at a fellow motorist

He pooped on the guy, as police records cited by Lehigh Valley Live confirm.You read that right: a grown man took a dump on another man because of road rage

He didn't poop and throw feces at the guy, he actually pooped on him.The mind boggles at the how quick and original man can be when doing stupid things

State police confirm the arrest: Henry George Weaver is the guy in question.They don't mention his age or the context in which the incident took place, but they do say it was road rage that made him lose his… well, head

The altercation occurred at the intersection of Route 309 and Route 100 in Heidelberg Township, on Friday morning

Weaver was arrested and charged with harassment, and will now have to face the charge in court

"The accused and the victim got into a road rage argument, leading the accused to defecate on the victim," Pennsylvania State Police says in a statement

The victim didn't report any other injuries, but his ego must be in pieces.As you must know, road rage incidents that make it on the news usually end in violence

Whether motorists get physical with each other or cause crashes that put them in the hospital, these incidents a bloody mess

This is perhaps a rare instance when the mess isn't bloody, but somehow more stomach-turning

For more infomation >> Life Car TV - Man Arrested for Pooping on Another in Road Rage Altercation - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

4's Pet Project: Kittens up for adoption! - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> 4's Pet Project: Kittens up for adoption! - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Lag magnesiumolje for å lindre smerter i beina - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Lag magnesiumolje for å lindre smerter i beina - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Breitbart traffic declines for seventh straight month - Duration: 8:37.

 Breitbart's traffic declined in May for the seventh straight month, according to comScore metrics, bringing the site to its lowest level of readership since January 2015, and half of what it was a year ago

 Since the ouster of former executive chairman Steve Bannon in January, the site has been forced to search for a new identity, and, like other ideological publishers, has been pinched by changes to Facebook's algorithms in January

Its current slide began in November, though, three months after Bannon was forced out of his top advisor role in the White House, but two months before he left Breitbart

 In May, Breitbart registered 6.4 million unique visitors, according to comScore, compared to 12

1 million in May 2017 and 13.7 million as recently as November.  Breitbart spokesperson Alexandra Preate said that the site's traffic is actually up recently: "Over the last month, our traffic is up in every metric we measure, from page views to unique readers to time on site to new readers," she said

 Breitbart declined to share those numbers.  Web traffic is notoriously difficult to measure, and different services often provide differing results

Alexa, a web-tracker owned by Amazon, for instance, has Breitbart's web ranking pitching up until January, but sliding since then

It lists Breitbart's "global rank" as 317, a 44 spot decline over the last three months

According to comScore, Breitbart's traffic declined from 6.6 million unique visitors in April to the 6

3 million in May. Morning Media Your guide to the media circus — weekday mornings, in your inbox

By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from POLITICO. You can unsubscribe at any time

 In the world of more traditional conservative media, where Breitbart was seen as an early alt-right disrupter, critics were quick to cite the readership figures as signs of an overall decline in influence

 "I never hear about them, anymore," said conservative commentator Matt Lewis, in an email

"Nor do I have a sense that they drive the debate or the discussion—or that anyone is worried about them writing something negative about them

"  Lewis has been critical of Breitbart in the past, as well as the direction of the conservative movement in the age of Trump

He said that he believes the departure of Bannon is in large part to blame for the site's traffic loss

"Nationalism and populism always requires a charismatic leader," he said. "The ideas are not persuasive enough to work without a cult of personality

"  Even as millions of readers have peeled away, though, Breitbart has appeared to maintain a hold over core Trump supporters

The sites' traffic remains significantly larger than that of most other conservative sites, according to comScore, like The Daily Caller (4

2 million unique visitors in May) and The Daily Wire (3.8 million in May).  Breitbart was instrumental to the victory of Katie Arrington, the pro-Trump Republican congressional candidate from South Carolina who knocked off incumbent Mark Sanford in their primary on Tuesday, according to Michael Mulé, a general consultant on her campaign

 "Breitbart was really the first national outlet to cover the race," said Mulé, noting that his candidate was written about a few times and also appeared on Breitbart radio

"Every time they covered it we got strong support from across the country, financial and otherwise," he said

 With its falling traffic numbers, but lingering grassroots support, Breitbart seems to be transforming from a site that had designs on conquering American politics to one that is increasingly focused on maintaining its conservative base

Mueller steamrolls Trump's campaign against him  In a May interview with NPR, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly included it in a list of publications he reads daily

And on Wednesday, House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy published a column at Breitbart arguing that tech companies are biased against conservatives—a fairly clear attempt to curry favor with the farther right elements who could be key to supporting his bid for speaker of the House

 Jason Miller, a former senior aide on the Trump campaign, said that Breitbart was "absolutely" a good place for McCarthy to be targeting for that type of support

 "I'm not close with McCarthy, so I can't proclaim to have special insight, but that clearly shows that McCarthy is thinking about this a lot and it was a smart move," he said

 Richard Hernandez, a spokesman for pro-Trump Nevada congressional candidate Danny Tarkanian, who also won his primary on Tuesday, said that he felt Breitbart was influential within the pro-Trump movement

 "Breitbart is very diligent in covering races of importance to the country and of particular interest to the MAGA movement," he said in an email

 Whether Breitbart will continue to play any sort of role as primaries turn to general elections remains to be seen

 "It's the conservative base," Mulé said. "Conservative base, that's how I'd characterize it

" Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

For more infomation >> Breitbart traffic declines for seventh straight month - Duration: 8:37.

-------------------------------------------

Temps In The 90s Expected For Monday - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Temps In The 90s Expected For Monday - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Charlie and Lola Never Say No Brushing Again Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Jayden Lee - Duration: 16:51.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét