Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 16 2018

the left was he gonna let today's IG report go unanswered so earlier today

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood announced a new lawsuit

against the Trump foundation in New York the suit seeks to dissolve the

organization and banned Trump as well as his three children from serving on any

nonprofit Donald Trump jr. is one of the people targeted by that lawsuit and he

joins us tonight tell Tripp jr. thanks a lot for joining us good to be with you

Tucker how are you so I'm doing great so before I ask you about the suit against

the nonprofit let me get your take on the Inspector General report

you've seen today well listen it's pretty incredible and obviously I look

at the Inspector General sort of as like HR at a major corporation right they're

not really there to protect the individuals they're there to protect the

corporation so as damning as it was it probably doesn't go far enough as it

relates to what was really going on but I think real America and what I've been

saying for weeks and last time I was on with you real America sees what's going

on here they see that these phony players at the top of the FBI not the

rank and file not the boots on the ground so the guys that are doing the

real work they said that these lawyers that never went through those things

that never started down at the bottom these lawyers at the top we're trying to

weigh influence an election and then undermine a presidency I look at James

Comey it's like the liberal version of a sorority sister like it's pretty

ridiculous at this point and when I see what's going on I think I see what

everyone else in America seeing and they should be disgusted if you were a

right-of-center person any part not you specifically but any person and you were

caught up in an FBI investigation wouldn't you want to know that the man

identified as FBI lawyer number two wasn't on your investigation I would

think that was important all right so why don't we know his name and why

shouldn't we know his name you know that's what I don't understand I mean

all of this stuff going on when you look at the stuff and I've talked about it

with you on your show the stuff I've gone through over the last 18 months

whether it be about the Russia investigation it's the biggest deal

about 25 hours of testimony in front of Congress Hillary Clinton does 10 for

Benghazi and guess what when she and the DNC team up to pay a foreign agent to

work with Russia to compile a fake dossier and spend millions of dollars

to do this thing all of which has been debugged none of it proven chasing this

thing for two years nothing literally nothing happens so I think it just shows

the flagrant double standard if you were even Center let alone right-of-center

you'd be getting the same thing but if you're the uber left you can get away

with and do with whatever you want because there's no accountability there

and I think real people again are starting to see it and they should be

disgusted so the new Attorney General of New York today announced a suit against

the Clinton Foundation for influence peddling I'm sorry I'm sorry I got that

wrong against the Trump foundation yes right and you're named in it of course

what's your reaction to that listen it's nonsense in the end you know

this is a charitable thing that was funded 50% by my father's own money to

go into good deeds it's something that Eric Schneiderman before he went down a

you know a ball of flames as one of the leaders of the original me to movement

you know was working on for years where is he right now you know he couldn't

follow through so they do this on the day that the IG reports gonna be able to

be able to dominate in the news cycle and guess what most of the media will

carry their baggage they'll run with it as though it's this big deal of a thing

and it really isn't what what's really ridiculous is that this is money that

went to good and charitable causes half of which was funded by this had a 0%

expense ratio didn't have employees wasn't sending people in g5s all over

the world like the Clinton Foundation at 90% I believe they had 90% expense ratio

you know that's the standard and the double standard by which we have to live

and we'll keep doing that we'll keep fighting what we'll do we'll have to do

but I think what my father is doing is doing an amazing job in Washington DC

he's showing this flagrant double standard he's highlighting it to the

people they're seeing it they're fed up and they're watching him win despite all

of the noise despite all of the obstruction despite all of the hysteria

about anything that Donald Trump is I'm now watching the last week you know

coming back from Singapore and watching all these people there are people on the

left I almost feel as though they were hoping for a nuclear war because then

they could say see Trump failed it's really ridiculous Tucker and it's gone

too far so just go back to the suit I just want to get my head around it is

the implication or the coin that you got rich cuz you're named in it

that you got rich by your affiliation with the nonprofit we're not even sure

what the claim is I think the claim is that they're somehow mismanagement but

the end there were no salaries paid there is no expense for us there are no

you know paid members of this thing we're sitting there as owner as

essentially a board to see that the money that he's putting in there is

going out to other charitable causes that's all it is this isn't the true

utilization we're taking money from foreign governments who are then giving

it to their friends to fly around on G funds for projects that never

materialized you know it's really a lot different you can see the list of all

the charities they went to half of them are veterans charity but just we clear

you did not take a salary from this non I've never taken a cent from it now

neither did my brother neither did my sister and he knitted my

father huh so I'm I'm even more confused yeah we're used to it by now

good good luck with that yeah appreciate it my pleasure talk thank you very much

man today's that G report says there is no

evidence that politics played a role in Jim Comey's actions in 2016 and they

expect you to believe that because they believe you're stupid but it is clear a

lot of people in his life were deeply hostile to Donald Trump and now we know

the FBI was filled with the same kinds of people

today's report reveals even more text messages to and from Peter struck and

his girlfriend Lisa page including this damning exchange from August of 2016

Paige texted Strock quote Trump's not ever going to become president right

right stocks reply quote no no he won't we'll stop it rock and page aren't alone

either thanks to today's report we know at least one other FBI official was

militantly anti-trump at his outlook mark Stein is an author on columns he

joins us tonight mark of all the many quotes in here here are my two favorite

cuz they reveal so much about the underlying assumptions of the FBI so

here you have Peter Strax and to his girlfriend quote just went to a southern

Virginia Walmart I could smell the Trump supporting and then this on election

night from an FBI employee Trump supporters are all poor to middle-class

uneducated lazy pieces of human feces that think he will magically grant them

jobs for doing nothing they probably didn't watch the debates aren't educated

on his policies and are stupidly wrapped up in as unmerited enthusiasm these

people I employees see themselves as members of

the ruling class looking down their noses at the country they're supposed to

be serving what does that tell you right well it's absolutely extraordinary this

is the section chief of the FBI's counter espionage Division and he sounds

like some ranting idiot and what's interesting to me about this is that the

bias only goes one way you can bet that if there had been one single email from

any FBI or Department of Justice figure saying oh you know yeah I'm a bit sick

of Hillary I hope Trump wins on November they would have put that in there isn't

a single email here from any of these so-called policemen expressing anything

other than not just the normal preference that people have for

Democrats or Republicans but in fact hyper partisan hyper partisan further

that is actually preventing them from acting as policemen and that's what's

extraordinary about it I mean I I've fell off my chair laughing I mean maybe

it's because I as you can see I'm in a sinister foreign country tonight taco

I'm not like Sean Hannity just hanging out in Singapore I mean I mean America's

sworn enemy the the Dominion of Canada we're gonna come down and relaunch the

war of 1812 so know me at me and Justin have been planning it we were shot by

the Inspector General's report just in Justin's other eyebrow fell off and he

says we got to go down there and burn the White House all over again so it's

going to be a very tough pillow fight that's so so so what what is its pitiful

ray today at his press conference when he was asked why isn't he fired Peter

struck said are well gonna do this by the book what this report shows is that

there is no book you have the director of the FBI who thinks that he's not only

the investigative detective but he's also the prosecutor and the judge that's

not a small mistake that's devastating you all say then you have people like

people like struck who are who are investigating a crime the crime

of doing government work on personal email servers and their even as they're

investigating that they're doing government work on email service you

have the most lavishly funded police agency in the world and the director is

the only guy in Washington who doesn't know that Anthony Weiner is married to

humor a burden that's absolutely extraordinary he's the reason he sits on

the the Anthony Weiner pedophile laptop for a month is the video I had no idea

she was married to you my abaddon is this widely known is it in the papers

they were married by Bill Clinton you're the director this is why why don't you

just yeah you know as I said we're gonna come down and relaunch the war of 1812

you should have the budget they should be reduced to the budget of some Moose

Jaw Police Department and then they might be able to figure out whether you

know you who humor Evelyn's married to the great Mark Steyn improved even by

your presence in Canada you're helping that country just by being there Mark

Steyn great to see you thanks a lot Turki thank you

you

For more infomation >> Tuckerand Steyn: IG report shows there is no rule book in the FBI - Duration: 10:47.

-------------------------------------------

Quill is so adorable! | Moss | Part 2 - Duration: 30:36.

Hello everyone. My name is Crow_Se7en. Welcome back to Moss

This game makes me want to play more. I need to take a break. Play this game for around half hour

I don't want to play all day and it will hurt my eyes

Let's continue this game

Put it over there

What happened?

Hello?

Where should I put the statue?

I dunno

What was that stuff?

I don't know

Yay, cool!

I will fight these monsters

The scroll

Try to go this way first and then... that way. Three different ways

I can't get on the top

I get it

Is it open over there?

Now, we need to go over there

Damn...

Let's go over there

We need to go there

What is that over there? Oh

Go this way

Oh hell no

Which way should I go, left or right?

Oh, I see

The scroll

I don't get it

Finally!

Finally...

That was really hard

It's nothing in there!

Oh, I see. I went in there then I just came out from that way

Let's go over there

This is really cool

Where is Quill?

That was really fun

The puzzles are getting harder

Of course, that's the video game's way

Ok, let's stop for now. I will continue this game for the next video. Thank you for watching

Please click Subscribe, Like, Share, or whatever that will help me a lot. See you in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét