Thứ Bảy, 16 tháng 6, 2018

Waching daily Jun 16 2018

[Music]

What's up guys Blake and Tom from the

Football Boots team and today we are testing

something very very special. We are

comparing the X18+ for the World

Cup versus its little brother the X18.1

Yeah that is right and

throughout this video we're going to

need help from you guys at home to vote

in the poll cards and help us decide

which of these two boots is actually

better. But should we get into it? Let's

do it. All right so one of us is going to

be wearing the X18+ and one of us

has to wear the X 18.1 but I'm

going to make it a bit more fun and

exciting you have to choose which boots

you are going to wear today the black

and orange bag or the black bag? Okay so

I've got no idea what boot is in what

bag. I've got to go for black and orange

halves, alright what have I got?

Yeah baby! All right I've got the plus

that means you've got the point ones yep

let's go!

So before I get on with the rest of the

video I have to give a massive shout out to

the Boot Room at Lifestyle Sports they

sent us the X18+ and the X 18.1 to us so

check their link out in the description!

All right so before we actually lace

these boots up, we'll get them out of the

bag and I'm going to be introducing a

point system. So for us to decide

which boot is better. I want you guys

to vote in on the poll cards and we'll

have a point system ourselves as well.

What shall we talk about first? I'm saying when

I pick up a boot, first thing I look at, I

get a feel for their upper. On

the X18+ which I have here it is the

brand new skeletal weave upper so this

hasn't been actually seen on any boots

yet. This is the first one yeah

and I'm saying first impressions very,

very thin. So if you like that barefoot

feel, very good. Yeah but a little bit, a

little bit crunchy. On the X 18.1 it's a

completely different upper. the Speed

Mesh, so Speed mesh on the X 18.1 which

is supple it's soft it's synthetic it's

very very comfortable. I really rate it

highly, but if I had to ask you which

upper when you go for?

As much as it pains me obviously I'm

holding the 18+ in my hand I just have

to go for the Speed Mesh, it's just

that a little bit softer. I'm going to have

to follow suit so Speed Mesh for me and

Tommy. What are you going for? The

Skeletal Weave on the X 18 plus or

the Speed Mesh on the 18.1 ?

Vote now!

So just to spice it up a little bit I'm

doing a blindfold challenge. You have to

guess if it's the X18.1 or if it is

the X18+ are you ready?.. Yep all

right first one. Alright I'm going

straight to one place for, what?...

What have we got Tommy? 18.1 or 18+? Neither!

Neither of them have this collar! I was

going straight for the collar to find

out. What are you holding then? 17s...

Ha ha. Is it?.. You're holding the X17+

the first PureSpeed, but hey that was just a

test! Don't do that...

I'm so confused?! You have to figure out,

obviously, you're going to find out in about

two seconds, because of one obviously has

laces and one doesn't. So what are we

talking about? That's the X18+, give me

the X18.1 I smashed it though, didn't

I? Obviously smashed, you got the 17+

as well. Alright so what you

all came to this video for, seeing two

people with wide feet trying to fit on

narrow boots. Are you ready? Let's do it

This is a race! Three, two, one, go!

6 1/2 half hours later...

Come on! Tommy, because you're boots are

laceless, I still have to lace mine up,

but obviously this is not the best boot

for wide feet, but you can still put

these boots on. One eternity later. All

right so I managed to get them on first

but really that doesn't mean anything

right now. How do they feel on feet?

I mean they feel very very snug and very

very tight with someone that has a wide

feet it's like one of the tightest boots

I've ever had in my uk9 true to size.

What about you what are they feeling like?

Pretty similar to be fair, they're pretty

narrow and I'm telling you this collar

is hard to get into. It is not very

stretchy rubber, obviously it's because

it's working as the laces so it has to

do a job. Yeah but it's still putting it

on, I struggled a bit apart from that I

feel quite locked down quite responsive

now. For a fit and feel I'm going to say

having the ability to tighten or loosen

your boots is huge. For that yeah so

we're probably going to have to give it

to the X18.1 So there's two points

to the X18.1 so far. All right

now we're just doing a little shooting

challenge of laces or laceless which feels

better, when you're striking the ball?

Who's shooting first? You can go first mate.

Play me in and I'll lay you off.

These feel good, I'll take that. It's a,

it's a grass cutter but I'll take that.

Alright my first shot now and the

X18+ let's see how they hit a ball. Decent

to be fair, come on!

Alright so my second shot,

alright so onto my second ball now got

to back up their first shot. Ready

Blake. Alright solid, alright.

So my third attempt.

[Music]

Alright, my turn to hit a ball now.

Blake! Come on! When your hitting the ball,

you're not worried about anything interrupting

your strike and the upper is just so

thin, it feels like a barefoot contact.

I'm saying for the point, it's got to be the

laceless. I mean to be honest the

laces, that does hurt a little, we get a

bit of lacebite as well. I'm giving a

point to you. So 2-1 to the X18.1 it's

back. So one very, very unique feature

with the X 18 range is that claw collar

now how does it feel on feet? So to be fair

once you get your foot in it and I say

once you get in as a big big preface! It

feels pretty good. It is pretty snugg, I

do feel locked in and I feel all right.

It's obviously having to do the job of

the laces yeah and it's not doing it as

well as the laces does but I'm saying a

still doing it pretty well. So your ones

are made of a sort of a rubbery type

material. Mine's pretty much mesh and

it's much much softer. Very, very soft

initially quite comfortable and I have

put that on. You haven't seen it in the

video, but I have felt it on and they are,

they're so much tighter. Especially

around the achilles region. I'm going to

go with this collar. What are you going to

go with? I'm going to have to go with the

mesh collar as well it's just more

pliable it's easier to work and of

course we need to include the people

that are watching this video. So what are

you going to vote for the claw collar,

the mesh claw collar on the X 18.1 or

the sort of rubberised claw collar on

the X 18+ vote now. All right Blake

you told me to come over here and

bring my phone what is going? So if

you're watching this video on your phone

then this is definitely for you. I want

you to put three Emojis for the X18.

Okay I like that..

All right; speed boot, lightning. Lightning

of course. Blue, blue heart and flames.

They're absolute fire. So there you can

see our three emojis for this boot, we

want you to do it as well, comment below and

we'll pin the best three emojis in this

video!

All right Blake you got me feeling like

I'm on a quiz show at this stage, I now

have a marker and some paper,

what's going on? So instead of me just

telling you the price difference between

the two boots I want Tommy to put the

price difference between these two boots

on this bit of paper right now. I've put

20 pounds I think that is actually a

reasonably big amount.

So Tommy's put 20 pounds it is actually 50

pounds these X18+ is £230 and

the X18.1 is £180. So that's

£50 price difference. Blows my

mind! So you're paying £50 pounds more to

not have laces in your boots. I mean it's

laceless. Every kid wants their laceless

boots, that's why it's priced so much

higher, but in terms of value for money

the X18.1 wins and

that's why it gets another point. So now

on to arguably the most important part

of a football boot, the soleplate. Now what do

we see on the soleplate Tommy?

So I have the speed frame on the sole

of my boots and I'm saying this is one

of the nicest looking parts of these

boots as a whole. I mean it has that

chrome finish I mean you can't beat a

chrome finish on a football boot. It looks like

real! All I'm saying is put a slo-mo

close up in the Sun of that right now

and look how good it looks!

I mean this one here has the exact same

soleplate, but it doesn't have that Chrome

effect. That's the price difference, what

you're getting, so you paying £50

pretty much for Chrome. The adidas three

stripes also have that nice sort of

glimmer to it as well. So in terms of the

soleplates, they're very, very flexible

it has Drillium to make them slightly

lightweight. The little dots on the

soleplate.

Overall the soleplate is actually quite

flexible, pretty much a remodeled sprint

frame but I'm going to have to say I'm

going to give the point to you the

X18+ here. I'm saying, I'm taking the

point purely for their Chrome. So the

X18+ with the soleplate, another

point for it. Back in the hot seat what's

going on? Why am I here again? Yeah I

swear this is the last time you'll be in

the hot seat, but you again, another quiz

challenge. This is much more exciting

than just telling you the answers. I want

you to write down the weight of these

boots. Oh both boots, I don't know. So I'm

guessing. That there is a difference

X18+

X18.1 and I want you in the comment

section below put what you think the

weight of these boots are before you

hear the answer. The X18.1 has to be

heavier than the X18+ because it has

laces. I'm going, that is my answer. So

Tommy has answered the X18+ is 212

grams and the X18.1 with 220 grams. Well he

has got one thing right, he's got the

ratio right. The X18+ is the lighter

one of the two but it's only 198 grams.

198! And the X18.1 is 203 grams. So

those laces are five grams essentially

adding the weight to the boot, but yep.

Wow, X18+ just slides in with another point.

All right so we're looking at the

colourway now. Now I'm saying these that's

absolutely popping on pitch and in the

World Cup they're going to light up the

stage. We're obviously got blue, volt and

black on yours as well, thoughts? These are

a stunning colourway, I mean in terms of

the design, I think it's a great launch

colour. But what I want you to do Tommy is

to create your own concept X 18+

Okay.. Well I want a colour for the

upper, the stripes, the claw collar and

the soleplate. What are you having? Well

I'm a boring person, I like black boots

but I'm going to go a little bit flashy. I'm

saying black for the upper, yeah. Black

for the collar.

Yep iridescent gold stripes okay and a

black to gold fade chrome on the

soleplate.

So you can see Tommy's concept above

him right now for me again I actually

like the blue but again I'm just going to

go all volt yellow with black

stripes, black collar and black sole

plate. Just love a volt and black.

What would you go for? Put it in the

comment section below. Alright, so what

footballers on the professional stage

wear these boots? who've you got?

Mate, I've already won! I have the one the only, Mo

Salah, what a season, this season.

Alright I've got Gareth Bale!

I have Suarez. I've got David De Gea.

Jesus. James Rodriguez.

Di Maria. Marcelo. Diego Coasta and Ngolo Kante.

All I'm saying is, Mo Salah has won it

by himself. I think, I think we have to

give the point to these 18+ having

Mo Salah, wear your X18+ is

so good for the silo, but again we want

you to vote in on which five players you

think is best?

Alright we've reached the end and we've

tallied the points up throughout this

video and the boots are sitting at

4-4 at the moment. We have a stalemate.

So how we going to say what boot wins?

We have to decide it with a

traditional crossbar challenge. Before we

do that. What one would you choose?

Now in terms of all the points we

discussed in this video, again I'm going to

have to go with the ones, I've been

wearing the 18.1 it's £180 it's got a

soft, soft upper and it's got laces. Which

one are you going for? If I had the money,

or if I didn't have to pay for it. Yep. By

wearing the X18+ I think I've actually

been persuaded that I'd probably go for

them. Yep.

Obviously that massive price difference

caught me so off guard, with that personally

I'd have to buy the X18.1, but if I

didn't have to buy them myself. I will

probably go for the X18+

Okay in the last poll card obviously we

want you to vote in; the X18.1 or the

X18+? Who goes first in the

challenge? Let's go, you can go first mate.

I want to see what I'm dealing with.

Alright, alright. Dark horse here.

I'll just hit it first time, we'll be done.

I don't know about you but I've heard Mo

Salah, eats crossbars for breakfast. Maybe..

We'll speed up this whole thing.

Okay let's put an end to it all, yep!

Mo Salah baby! Alright Mo Salah takes the

victory then, the X18+ came out on

top from the crossbar challenge, but as

we've seen throughout this whole video

make sure you guys have your say and

vote in the poll card right now but

that's it so thanks for watching and

we'll see you next time!

Smashed it. How's your touch? Oh no...

yes I Marcelo, Suarez, erm oh no...

I've won. I've got Diego Costa..

Remembering five footballers is the

hardest thing to do!

For more infomation >> Which X18 For You? Do You Choose Salah or Bale's Boots?... - Duration: 14:26.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Blames Democrats For Splitting Families -- But It's His Policy - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Trump Blames Democrats For Splitting Families -- But It's His Policy - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Man gets 30 days in prison for attacking Rand Paul at his home - Duration: 3:43.

 BOWLING GREEN, Ky. — U.S. Sen. Rand Paul's neighbor was sentenced Friday to 30 days in prison for tackling the lawmaker while he was out doing yard work at his Kentucky home

 Paul, who suffered broken ribs, had hoped for a harsher penalty. He said in a statement that the 21 months in prison sought by prosecutors "would have been the appropriate punishment

"  Rene Boucher, 60, pleaded guilty in March to assaulting a member of Congress in the Nov. 3 attack. Boucher said he was triggered by Paul repeatedly stacking debris near their property line in Bowling Green and "lost his temper

"  U.S. District Judge Marianne Battani, a special judge called in from Michigan, said she surmised the attack to be a "dispute between neighbors" and an "isolated incident," not motivated by politics

 Boucher's attorney, Matt Baker, said his client, a retired physician, was irritated by the debris and removed the waste on his own three times

 Battani told Boucher he should have spoken directly to Paul about the problem, but also suggested Paul would have known "by your removal that you did not like those debris being there

"  Boucher must serve a year of supervised release after the prison time, stay away from the Paul family and pay a $10,000 fine

They remain next-door neighbors.  Paul said in the statement that "no one deserves to be violently assaulted. A felony conviction is appropriate and hopefully will deter the attacker from further violence

" He called the attack a "violent, premeditated assault." see also The yard-proud neighbor of Sen. Rand Paul was slapped with

 Boucher spoke in court Friday to ask the judge for leniency.  "What I did was wrong," he said. "It's not something I'm proud of

I'm very embarrassed by it. I never thought I'd be in a courthouse in the middle of all this."  He asked for forgiveness from the Paul family but said he would understand if they were not ready to grant it

 Assistant U.S. Attorney Brad Shepard called the attack "vicious and unprovoked."  "When you look at what happened here, it was absolutely deplorable," Shepard said in court

 Several records were sealed from public view in the case, including a victim impact statement from Paul.  Boucher's attorney called a Catholic priest to testify on behalf of his client's character, along with Jim Skaggs, a resident of the tony subdivision where Paul and Boucher live

 Skaggs, who developed the subdivision, said he is friendly with Boucher and never had trouble with him.  But "if I had broken ribs, maybe I would feel differently about it," Skaggs said

 Boucher had brought the brush pile issue to Skaggs' attention, but Skaggs said it never rose to the level of a complaint and he never spoke to Paul about it

FacebookTwitterGoogleFacebook MessengerWhatsAppEmailCopy

For more infomation >> ✅ Man gets 30 days in prison for attacking Rand Paul at his home - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Walk for Syria: Meet the supporters - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Walk for Syria: Meet the supporters - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

#About google Adsense for Telugu Websites|Web Designingtelugu tutorials✔️ - Duration: 4:03.

Welcome to my channel

www.teluguvpk123.blogspot.com

www.youtube.com/rsccool

www.facebook.com/rsccool

don't forget to like this video and subscribe for more

Web Designingtelugu tutorials

About google Adsense for Telugu Websites

For more infomation >> #About google Adsense for Telugu Websites|Web Designingtelugu tutorials✔️ - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

RAKSHANA - A CALL FOR SALVATION | Latest Telugu Christian Worship Song 2018 - Duration: 6:24.

Salvation is found only in the name of Jesus

There is Deliverance in the Mighty Name of Jesus

There is Healing in the Name of Jesus.

Salvation is found only in the name of Jesus

There is Deliverance in the Mighty Name of Jesus

There is Healing in the Name of Jesus.

Dear Brothers and Sisters Jesus Christ is God's love Who gave His life for us.

This is the love that carried our burden of Sins on Himself.

Do not harden your hearts to His call

Receive His great love for you

Offer your hearts and lives to Jesus

This is your opportunity another is uncertain

Dear Brothers and Sisters This is love that Died and Rose Again

For by His Stripes We Were Healed

Salvation is in No Other Name Under Heaven

But Only In the Name of Jesus Christ

JESUS IS YOUR PEACE !

JESUS IS YOUR JOY !

JESUS IS LOVE !

JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY THE ONLY TRUTH

THE ETERNAL LIFE !

Come to Jesus As He Cries Out...

"I am the way! I am the truth! I am Your Eternal Life"

He Bled and Died for You

Was Bruised for Your Iniquities

He Became a Sacrifice For Your Precious Life

Jesus is God's love Who gave His life for us.

His love carried our burden of Sins on himself.

For more infomation >> RAKSHANA - A CALL FOR SALVATION | Latest Telugu Christian Worship Song 2018 - Duration: 6:24.

-------------------------------------------

Lompoc Police search for fraud and burglary suspect - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Lompoc Police search for fraud and burglary suspect - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry, Dad. Humidity is staying for Father's Day weekend - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Sorry, Dad. Humidity is staying for Father's Day weekend - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

France prepare for 'battle' with Socceroos - Duration: 1:40.

France prepare for 'battle' with Socceroos

France are preparing for a brutal battle against Australia in their World Cup opener on Saturday, captain Hugo Lloris says.

While most pundits are predicting a French walk in the park against the unfancied Australians, Lloris says his teammates arent being lulled into complacency. It is going to be a battle, Lloris told reporters on Friday at Kazan Arena in Russia.

We have studied the Australians. We expect a very difficult game with a lot of intensity, with a lot of duels. We are going to have to do all the basics and try and control the match with our technical capacities.

The Tottenham Hotspur goalkeeper said the French were wary of Australias tenacity. Australia is a nation that is used to World Cup, to these type of events, Lloris said.

It is a country that has really progressed well and mentally Australia is going to be really determined. Many players of Australia play in Europe, in different divisions in England.

They are dedicated to their country and they will be ready to provide the right sacrifice and the give the right effort on the pitch.

For more infomation >> France prepare for 'battle' with Socceroos - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Caroline Wozniacki: 'Serena Williams has a lot of respect for me' - Duration: 1:58.

Caroline Wozniacki: 'Serena Williams has a lot of respect for me'

Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams are close friends off-court while being rivals on-court.

Speaking during a post-match press conference at the French Open, the Dane said: I have a huge amount of respect for Serena, and I think she has a lot of respect for me, too.

I think thats why we can have this great friendship, because, you know, I think if you have two great players and we know our value on the court, and when we are out there, were going to compete at our highest level and at the best of our abilities.

And I think because we have such a huge amount of respect for each other, I can also, after the match or in the match, I can differentiate that.

You know, we do our job on the court, and we do as best as we can, and whoever wins, once youre off the court, its different.

I think its great to have a friendship like that on tour, because, you know, it gets lonely.

Thats why I think its great for me, you know, I have been lucky that David has come for a couple of tournaments now and has been here quite a bit this year, which has been amazing for me, and hes been such an amazing support, and just kind of gotten me to relax off the court and do other stuff.

For more infomation >> Caroline Wozniacki: 'Serena Williams has a lot of respect for me' - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Wheelchair Karate: 1st belt: kicking for wheelchair users - Duration: 12:23.

hi guys welcome to sons of Cane YouTube channel this week we're going through

kevs, journey and it's the kick part as you can imagine being a double cane user

and a wheelchair user we are going to have a bit of adaption to do on this one see you after

this

right what we've got for the red belt our first belt is what we do the linear

kicks so for us that would be Kin Geri mae Geri which would be snap and thrust

back kick and side kick there's various variations on these

kicks depending on the system so what we do is we introducing linear kicks with

this grade and then what we would call radial kicks for the next grade but at

the moment so when we look at Kin Geri we'll be looking at a cat stance Neko ashi dachi

- and it's just literally the flick to the groin

okay I'm not going to go in depth of these it's just so you understand what I'm

talking about so we'd be in guard position whatever your guard position would happen

to be but it's just bring the knee up flick into the groin and come back down

to a ready position

again variance on this whatever suits your style your ability that's fine

front middle kick again pointing at the target meets the target

kicking retracting there's the snap version and the thrust version depending

situation

side kick again very very many variants on this but again linear kick if I do it off

my front leg up I'm using the power of my hip the thrust down being an Okinawan style

we tend to keep low kicks but we do practice them higher

and then again finally would be back kick so back facing the target seeing where

target is front leg comes back retracts obversely i'm not going to kick Kev doing

that but it's just to give you an idea you can see kicking videos on YouTube

whatever your style is obviously I'm not doing them very well because I'm just

giving an idea what we're talking about if you've never seen them before

however wheelchair user or somebody with limited mobility obviously you need to

change to get the principle okay with my disability obviously i have no

power my legs racked with pain basically knee down knee up so if I look

at the Kin Geri here as Chris said it's just literally the foot lifts up

and the flick out towards the groin as you can see most time I sit like this in

the chair or I sit like this so from here with the crook facing

outwards it's just that strike it's just a wrist coming through the hip again

depend on your wrist if you've got a learner that's got say wrist issues it can

be a lift the principle is is that I'm aiming to get that it doesn't have to be

powerful all it is is a deterrent the person coming up to you their being

threatening and that's just a stay back now when we come to the next kick

Chris just demonstrates again quickly so what we're looking at front kick you can

whatever your style is so literally at the target what it says on the tin leg

forward you can do it the front leg back leg jumping whatever suits your style

however for us we're just doing a simple basic front kick right so with me to

come up here the arms on the wrong side very it's easier to come up and just jab

you get the power from the hips coming through your core and again a deterant

stay back keeps the distance you can then go into other strikes or whatever

you want to do if you've got a shoulder issue you can use two hands

or you could just use a downward crook depending on your range of motion for me

it's definitely to come up on the way yeah distinguish between the snap and

the thrust on this you can either just get the cane and actually push through

the target or you would do a quick strike and retract the cane quickly

can distinguish between your snap and the thrust techniques okay obviously

back kick weheelchair again this is probably where you're going to get some

altercation so from here it could be anything

attempted lift but just to practice what we need we've got the ability canes here

just to bring it through let's just give them the poke not very effective but

maybe just enough to stop them from grabbing you so Chris loses the pad a

second slowly comes in for a grab it's just causing the distance yeah from

there I've be coming for different bits over the head maybe but just for

the principle of that back kick I can hear a noise behind me he's coming

up behind me no and it's enough just to cause that split second where your

attacker stops looking at you as a victim and starts looking at you as an opponent

okay exactly the same principle it's a sidekick there's thrust sidekicks snap

sidekicks skipping sidekicks but however again why we have an opponent from the side

probably to grab the shoulder exactly the same principle with this I can aim for

solar plexus and go higher for the throat if the arms coming in I can come

up under the armpit and push away that's a pretty sore area to hit with the cane

to be honest it does cause a lot of pain if my cooks on this end and he's just

coming in it's just a fan and that's all I need to do just enough to stop him in

these tracks get the distance again if my brakes off i can face my opponent and

I'm ready to go so it is a good idea to practice these against a pad I've seen

we were talking about this earlier people have never actually done any contacted in their

life blocked their first punch and then was on the floor crying in pain they've

never had any contact before so talk about the principle with the student

find their level of ability mobility we get them to practice

striking so here for this position on the side again there's a lot of force in

that through the cane and it's enough to give you time to then think what's my

next move gonna be do you always at the follow-up and as we teach principles

this is the first part of a chain of events that we will then carry on to do

but it does depend on the learner their range of motion can they get their arms

up to a certain point if they've got power going this way or they got power

going that way so work with your learner find out what their most powerful move is

and then adapt principles around it

well guys this is another video on my journey into karate and that was the

kicks a bit the cane if you'd like to see more about my journey

it's the tile above if you want to see anything about the cane master master system or

my journey in cane master the link below as always guys subscribe to our channel see

notifications and as usual let us know what you think

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét