Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

Tupac Shakur is considered one of the greatest rappers of all time.

He's amassed over 75 million global sales.

He's considered a symbol of resistance for many people because his music tackled subjects

like social issues and activisim.

So when he was murdered, the world was devastated, and still has yet to recover.

The official story is, tupac shakur was shot 4 times on September 7th 1996 by an unknown

assailant in las vegas.

He died six days later on September 13th from his injuries.

But there are those who believe that tupac was not killed as a result of this drive-by,

and is actually still alive, living out the rest of his life in secret.

Could it be possible that one of the most famous rappers to have ever lived is still

out there somewhere?

Today, life's biggest questions asks, is tupac alive?

Hello and welcome back to life's biggest questions, I'm charlotte dobre.

If this is your first time here, subscribe and turn on notifications.

And if you have subscribed already, thanks for coming back.

We are getting dangerously close to one million subs and that's all thanks to you.

By the way, if you like this topic, you will love our sister channel Inform Overload where

we cover trending news and conspiracy theories.

Its been more than 20 years since tupac shakur was pronounced dead.

Before he took the car ride that would end up being his last, he told his bodyguard and

girlfriend to take a separate car.

It was also extremely unlike tupac to not be wearing his bulletproof vest, especially

since he was at a high profile event right before the shooting.

The mike Tyson fight.

The day after tupac died, he was cremated.

The person who cremated him listed tupacs body as being 6 feet tall and 215 pounds.

According to tupacs drivers license, he was 5''10 and 168 pounds.

The cremator who listed his body mysteriously vanished and has never been heard from.

During the later years of his life, and shortly before he died, Tupac Shakur called himself

Makavelli, after the Italian political philosopher Niccolo Machiavelli who incidentally was famous

for supporting the idea of faking your own death, among other things.

In Machiavelli's the art of war, Machiavelli advocates for faking your own death to fool

your enemies.

While tupac was in jail in 1995, he read machiavelli's the prince, a book that was written by Machiavelli

after he was released from prison.

The theme of 'the prince' was to give advice to tyrants and others who wanted to

gain and maintain power.

Tupac had an obsession with the philosopher, its clear he was very inspired by him and

even his lyrics were evident of that.

The lyrics of Hail mary, for example, say 'makavelli in this?

Killuminati, all through your body, it blows like a 12 gage shotty.

Tupacs last album, the don killuminati: the 7 day theory, was released under his new stage

name makavelli.

If you switch around the lyrics in Makavelli, it spells the words.

I am alive k.

This has been reason enough for some to believe that tupac was inspired by machiavelli's

writings to fake his own death to escape his enemies.

Why would tupac want to fake his own death?

It could be that tupac wanted to leave the spotlight.

Maybe the illuminati was after him.

Tupac also had many enemies.

Dr. Dre, Chino XL, Nas, Sean Combs, Mobb deep, Jay z.

The rivalry between east and west coast gangs and hip-hop was likely the reason why tupac

was shot in the first place.

There have been several videos and pictures that have surfaced online that conspiracy

theorists say are proof that the rapper is still alive.

I'll be outlining the most prominent ones right now.

Most Recently, on October 2, 2018, suge knights son, Suge knight junior, claimed on instagram

that tupac is alive and he's hiding in Malaysia.

He even posted a video of a man that looks strikingly similar to tupac, but it was discovered

that the video was actually from an audition for a tupac role

Suge Knight Senior, who was in the car when tupac was shot, suggested tupac might be still

alive back in 2017 on Ice T's investigation show.

When Soledad O brien called suge knight in prison, and asked him if he thought tupac

could still be alive, suge knight replied 'I'm going to tell you that with pac,

you never know".

In 2014 Suge knight also stated on camera that tupac is not dead, and is somewhere smoking

a cuban cigar.

6 months later, suge knight was shot 6 times in a nightclub attack.

There is plenty of so called evidence that tupac is still alive.

A video of tupac in allegedly cuba surfaced online in april of 2011.

another video that allegedly shows tupac in cuba with suge knight in 2004.

The video is pretty convincing, its actually pretty high quality.

But theres no way to tell if the video was actually taken in 2004.

And it only shows the back of a man's head that looks like tupac.

In april of 2009, tmz released photos of tupac at a bar in new Orleans.

The title of the article was Tupac is alive, and it included photos of a man that did look

a lot like tupac.

He had a pierced nose, a shaved head, and a goatee.

TMZ never confirmed that the man in the photos was tupac.

Tupac has allegedly been seen at a basketball game in 2014, at a lil wayne concert in 2009

and in the background of an outlaws music video.

But Before I wrap up this video, I will say that the conspiracy theories about tupac being

alive are still unproven.

Claiming that tupac is still alive makes good tv, and gets a lot of clicks.

Snoop dog, who was a close friend of tupac shakur, said tupac is resting in peace.

What do you think, is tupac still alive?

Let us know in those comments.

For now I'm charlotte dobre and you've been watching life's biggest questions.

If you enjoyed this video, you will love the playlist that's clickable on the screen

right now.

And make sure notifications are turned on by clicking the bell, so I can see you in

a future episode of life's biggest questions.

For more infomation >> What If Tupac Is Still Alive Today? - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Steve Scalise: We will keep battling until border is secure - Duration: 5:32.

For more infomation >> Steve Scalise: We will keep battling until border is secure - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

[P] 1783. Girl is unidentifying - Duration: 0:07.

''Girl is unidentifying...''

- You going to get in too, Marisa? - Hah?

For more infomation >> [P] 1783. Girl is unidentifying - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Lady Gaga on 'A Star Is Born': "I Gave Something I Don't Always Give" | Close Up - Duration: 5:30.

(upbeat music)

- Gaga, when you were considering taking the role

in A Star is Born,

did you have reservations that it would be too similar

to your public persona?

- That's an interesting question.

Well, first of all.

I wanted to be an actress before I

wanted to be a singer or musician.

So this was a big dream of mine.

You know, I felt really excited

and really ready for this part.

And when Bradley came to me with this story,

the way that he wanted to tell the story

and the way that he wanted to shoot the story

was what was so interesting to me.

In particular, his vision to shoot from behind the stage.

So that when we were singing,

you actually were looking at the actress or actor

from you know, behind.

And you could see the audience, that the audience really

felt like they were on stage with us.

In terms of creating the character, Ally.

You know, for me

I think for many years, I have created characters for myself

because I did not make it as an actress. (laughs)

So I made characters that I could be, so I could be one.

And they were always in some way,

related to the woman that I wanted to sing to, a part of me.

For my album Joanne you know.

I always had this vision of a woman with like

a baby in one hand and a Pinot Grigio in the other,

and cut-off jeans,

and her hair you know, wild and--

(all laughing together)

Singing her buns off.

You know, and going like I never thought that I'd like

Lady Gaga, but man do I love this music.

So I had a vision for that woman.

But for Ally, this was totally different,

because it was a collaborative process.

It was a sanctuary of trust.

And so when I saw that trust with Bradley,

then what I did, I said okay, I'm going to have

to become someone, that I do not have complete control over.

- And Mark Ronson said you wrote

the songs as your character.

- Yes, yes I did.

With him, one song "Shallow" in particular.

Did I have reservation, no.

I believed and I trusted 100% in Bradley,

and I was excited that because he believed in me so much,

that I was able to trust him myself.

(upbeat music)

What I really admire about what you all do,

and because this is new for me,

is that the amount of

places that you have to go to

from a deep perspective,

to the nectar of your hearts,

and to go deep, deep down every time to play a role,

and to bring that deep, deep place every day to set.

I mean, that is incredible.

I mean, when I'm on stage performing with, doing music.

You know, I have the audience and it's like this adrenaline

rush and I'm talking to people and shouting at them.

You know, with the Joanne tour there was a bit of

trauma because it was about my father's sister who died.

But, you know.

You're doing eight shows a week,

playing Joan of Ark's mother.

I mean, there's no way that you're not going to the

depths of who you are, into a very scary place

in order to do that.

I just have to commend each and every one of you for it.

'Cause, I still feel like I'm recovering

from playing this role.

(upbeat music)

I do certain things when I sing and I'm on stage.

I have like a certain way about me,

when I perform.

But I wanted to be pointed out,

when I was doing something that would look

decidedly like me, the way that my fans see me.

Because I wanted her to be so different.

And you know, the things that are inside my private life,

that they don't know about me, those were the things

that I was really using.

All the reasons I put this armor on for so many years.

All the things I've been running from,

I'm going to use that.

But I'm going to erase as much as possible,

of everything else.

- That's very brave.

- Do you feel like you have a very strong,

performing, persona?

Like do you feel like your armor when you're on stage

is pretty bullet proof?

- When my friends started to call me Gaga,

and I was performing on the Lower East Side,

it was like a super hero

costume. - Yeah.

- Like I just, I felt like I could do anything.

And, what's changed about it though,

over the years for me is that

I grew up in a way, in a culture of people that

were constantly transforming.

Like we were all really into Glam Culture,

and like David Bowie.

So we would all change our looks,

all change our art.

We were always, you know shifting at the same time,

and when I moved out to Hollywood

to pursue my career in music,

I was not in the midst of that.

I was in the midst of me changing all the time,

and nobody really changed very much around me.

And it was very difficult.

So I just was really conscious of that.

When I played this character, it was really important to me

that I gave something that I don't always give,

as a musician.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Lady Gaga on 'A Star Is Born': "I Gave Something I Don't Always Give" | Close Up - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Dead baby is found on the side of a ROAD after falling from roof car - Duration: 2:22.

A dead baby has been found on the side of a Queensland road after it fell off a vehicle transporting corpses to a morgue

The infant's body was accidentally left on the roof of the vehicle, which was en route to the John Tonge Centre in Brisbane from Rockhampton, the Sunshine Coast Daily reported

   When the vehicle arrived at the mortuary, it was noticed the body was missing.The grim discovery was made by road workers who are understood to be have been offered counselling

  The family, who are said to be 'extremely distressed', has been made aware of the incident

 A funeral contracting firm has been suspended while the incident is investigated by Queensland Health

 'This is an incredibly distressing incident. We have spoken with the family to explain what happened, support them and to apologise,' a Health spokesman told the paper

'This transport was not undertaken by Queensland Health but by a licenced private funeral contractor

Queensland Health has already begun a process to fully investigate the contractor's actions, so that nothing like this ever happens again

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét