Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

when I look at the way you carry yourself and the way you manicure your

image and the way you have a profile and defend all the things and all your

choices I thought this is the type of person that we make the incredibil™

dental veneer for I wanted to say hello first of all I want to say thank you for

your reviews I wanted to give a real quick response for something I did first

of all thank you for your honesty I appreciate it and I think everyone else

does too and it comes across real well I think your channel is gonna do what you

wanted to do which has help some people because we get a lot of questions

about it and and and I'm always concerned about how what we do here in

the u.s. is always portrayed over in the UK and and I think that you may have a

voice in a platform that it helps people clear up some questions I was gonna let

it go with just a thank you but I have some stuff to add that I think might

help you when I see results in people are proud and they think about it and

they like the color and stuff oh that's nice but I also want you to know that I

have a veneer that we've been working on for the last year year and a half

that's just now come together and so I wanted to design you a veneer that I

thought would match some of the things that I think you're trying to achieve

when people get a veneer we have a new dental veneer

that's called incredibil™ we think that's what you'll think of it it should almost

feel like it's invisible in your mouth I I will tell you when we developed this

thing to be what it is we didn't want to call it incredibil™ unless we can make it

incredibil™ and it's it's the best that we know how to do and I'm hoping that

you can see the difference it's super thin and it should look like diamonds I

just love this veneer I'm so happy with the work that we've done I can't tell

you how many hours I put into all the detailing - and they absolutely look

chiseled this veneer looks absolutely chiseled from the side from the front

from any angle I want people to believe that no cosmetic dentists could do

better work than what we've done that they look like he could literally floss

your teeth and I want him to be glazed and I want

them to be polished and I'm hoping that in comparison you'll be able to say that

we finally built the finest dental veneer that can compete with any

cosmetic dentist anywhere I think we're building a better veneer than we've ever

built in the same way that you know you'd like to think that if people have done something

for a while that what they did in their fifth year is better than what

they did in their third these are not for everybody

they're it's a more expensive veneer and it's for people who can see themselves

in an environment where their teeth are glazed where their teeth are polished

where it's really reflective it's a black-tie executive premium high-end

veneer and they're hard to do they're not for everybody and so what I'm hoping

to do is that if these are good then you'll tell me about it but if they're

great you'll tell everybody about it one of the things I don't think that we say

enough is that you don't have to grind your teeth any other dentists in the

country would be telling you the only choice you have

is a choice to give up your healthy teeth you have beautiful white teeth

already but they're gapped and people get it not everybody wants to have a gap

and they said oh it's fine you shouldn't worry about it I like it it's easy to

like it when it's not yours and when you wouldn't improve it you

want to have a choice and you want to be able to make it without running the

teeth that you have now with these dental veneers you get all the effect of

an amazing cosmetic work that was done by a cosmetic dentist but you also get

the safety that if next year I come out with something that's even more

incredible than this veneer then you still get to make that choice as well I

can't wait to see what you think I appreciate everything that you said

good and fair or whatever and I'm sorry that some of your people leave negative

comments about hey they fade or hey I didn't get that I didn't get the same

thing you got we're always gonna get some of that it doesn't matter I don't

know where it comes from all the time I will tell you that any

time you're doing as many as we do you're gonna get somebody who says

something forget about this dental veneer for a second and let me just say

thanks for doing what you do for the people that see what you do I hope this

helps don't be afraid to send me an email back direct message me let's see

what we can do there may be a chance that in the coming months that I'll actually

be in London so we we may have a chance to do something there all I really want

to do is say thank you and show you what I think we could do again I would let

the whole review alone and just said thanks but I think that because I'm in

the middle of bringing out a new product that's actually better than our best

veneer was last year that I'd give you a chance to respond to it as well and then

don't like people know that if they give us the time and they continue to work

with us and they give us good impressions that we literally can do top

tier work and I think you'll see dramatic professional amazing results

thank you again for your review and let's hope this goes well

hopefully I'll talk to you soon

if you made it this far it's because you probably liked the video do me a favor

hit the like button and hit the subscribe button help us grow this

channel our subscribers mean the world to us I think you'll like what's coming

this year amazing smile makeovers for people all over the world thank you for

watching the video and hit the subscribe button talk to you later bye

For more infomation >> Elite Influencer Gets Incredibil™ Smile Makeover for Gapped Teeth by Brighter Image Lab! - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Science Experiments For Kids - Daddy Diaries: EP8 - Duration: 8:08.

For more infomation >> Science Experiments For Kids - Daddy Diaries: EP8 - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Albuquerque man warns of thief yelling for help as a ploy - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Albuquerque man warns of thief yelling for help as a ploy - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

How hard is it to overcome meth addiction for women? (6 p.m.) - Duration: 0:50.

For more infomation >> How hard is it to overcome meth addiction for women? (6 p.m.) - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

How hard is it to overcome meth addiction for women? (10 p.m.) - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> How hard is it to overcome meth addiction for women? (10 p.m.) - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

Hawaii island mayor honored for keeping community safe - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Hawaii island mayor honored for keeping community safe - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Search for missing toddler in Conway - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Search for missing toddler in Conway - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Two Littleton Companies Make Short List For Missions To The Moon - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Two Littleton Companies Make Short List For Missions To The Moon - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Q2 Weather: 10 p.m. with Bob McGuire for Nov. 29, 2018 - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> Q2 Weather: 10 p.m. with Bob McGuire for Nov. 29, 2018 - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

New Charges for Jason Wayne Carlile - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> New Charges for Jason Wayne Carlile - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Arlee boys confident in chase for first class C three-peat since 1954 - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> Arlee boys confident in chase for first class C three-peat since 1954 - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

No Shave November for a cause - Duration: 0:49.

For more infomation >> No Shave November for a cause - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Opening ceremony held for Eddie Aikau Big Wave Invitational - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> Opening ceremony held for Eddie Aikau Big Wave Invitational - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Locomotive Train | Finger Family Song for Children | Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 13:28.

"We are the Finger Family!"

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?  Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét