Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 11, 2018

Waching daily Nov 30 2018

just a guy, right?

A really

really good looking guy.

What about us?

Nelson&Murdock?

I trust you.

It's a girl isn't it?

You got a new phone just for your girls.

That's what you get for taking punjabi instead of spanish with me.

Just to. Just to chase a girl.

Nelson&Murdock.

Avocados at law.

You're not gonna kiss me.

I'm feeling a little something.

For more infomation >> Who is in your heart now? (HBD Matt!) - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

The 2020 Hyundai Palisade Looks Great But Is There a Catch? | First Look | Edmunds - Duration: 2:18.

WILL KAUFMAN: I'm here at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show,

and behind me is Hyundai's new flagship SUV--

the three row Palisade.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

I'm going to tell you everything I know about the new Palisade.

But first, while I've got you here, why don't you

hit the Subscribe button.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

The Palisade has a lot of features that three row SUV

buyers should like.

It's got a power third row.

It's got ventilated second row seats,

a special new air diffuser to deliver air

more quickly and quietly to the rear passengers.

You also get a big 10.25 inch infotainment screen.

And Hyundai's really nice stereo system is an option, as well,

along with all of their safety technology.

It's also actually pretty large.

This is larger in every dimension than a Toyota

Highlander, and it's got a longer wheelbase

than a Ford Explorer.

That's pretty hefty, and it's translated

into some good interior space.

I actually had a chance to sit in this vehicle,

and the second row had plenty of room for me.

Even in the third row, I did OK.

The interior design is also actually pretty attractive.

There's some nice feeling materials in there,

and it looks like they've taken some design

cues from their genesis brand.

For me, though, the one question mark has got to be the engine.

Now, on paper, it looks pretty good.

You get a 291 horsepower V6 standard.

However, it's an Atkinson Cycle Engine.

It's the same cycle that Toyota uses for the Prius.

So it gives you more efficiency, but there are

some trade-offs in performance.

There's also no optional engine, here.

And Hyundai has not published any towing numbers.

Without an optional engine and some sort of towing figure,

we've got to assume this isn't going

to be a top pick for people who want to tow.

I like what Hyundai has been doing recently,

and I like what I've seen of the inside of this car.

They're going to give you a lot of great tech,

you're going to get a good warranty.

And I've got to assume it's going

to be a pretty good value for money based

on just what the company does.

The Palisade should go on sale in 2019 as a 2020 model.

That's it for right now.

Make sure to check out edmunds.com/roadnoise for all

of our coverage of the Los Angeles Auto Show and all

the other great vehicles here, today.

[MUSIC PLAYING]

For more infomation >> The 2020 Hyundai Palisade Looks Great But Is There a Catch? | First Look | Edmunds - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

King Kong Repair Lightning McQueen is Destroyed By The Monster Venom Disney Cars 3 - Duration: 8:22.

Disney Cars 3

For more infomation >> King Kong Repair Lightning McQueen is Destroyed By The Monster Venom Disney Cars 3 - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

4. Is it possible to build a truly diverse community? / Jenny Wong / ffconf 2018 - Duration: 42:39.

For more infomation >> 4. Is it possible to build a truly diverse community? / Jenny Wong / ffconf 2018 - Duration: 42:39.

-------------------------------------------

Panthers Newton: C-Mac is everything and a bag of chips - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Panthers Newton: C-Mac is everything and a bag of chips - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Gabriel Salguero: What Time Is It? [Biola Torrey Conference] - Duration: 21:46.

For more infomation >> Gabriel Salguero: What Time Is It? [Biola Torrey Conference] - Duration: 21:46.

-------------------------------------------

Montgomery College is Montgomery County - Duration: 6:01.

Montgomery College is the first step towards my goal

It gave me a really great two-year foundation

Without MC's affordable tuition college wouldn't be an option for me

Montgomery College has changed my life

One of the most important things that Montgomery College did for me,

It empowered me

Because of MC, I know I'll continue my journey to become a teacher in this county

I felt like I could actually make a difference

I'm gonna be the first one in my family to finish college

I can finally see that I am actually gonna

be able to accomplish my dreams

for more than 70 years Montgomery College your community's college has

empowered students to change their lives through post-secondary education and

provided access to opportunity for all serving more than 54,000 students every

year they are making their moves as immigrants apprentices recent high

school graduates and veterans they are Montgomery County I've been very lucky

to have a combination of MC helped me for the army then the army helped me

come back and use what I had learned there to help me continue at MC and I

feel like what MC has done for me in conjunction with what the Army did for

me is gonna is a good skill set to take to the next level

MC reaches students when and where they need us they find our path to success at

three campuses workforce training centers in Wheaton and Gaithersburg at

MCS community engagement centers in local high schools and in the county's

Clarksburg correctional facility Montgomery College is Montgomery County

I started out fixing my bike when I was six moved on to a little bit of

construction my uncle grew up around racing had plenty of car trouble to help

me with that it was a firefighter for six or seven years in Carroll County and

then moved into the HVAC industry as a technician probably my favorite thing

about the HVAC industry is it can be very intellectually driving and it can

be very financially rewarding students mirror the richly diverse population

that is Montgomery County they have attended every MCPS high school from

Whitman to Wheaton and they hail from a hundred and sixty-five Nations I was

born and raised in Vietnam I came to the United States in March 2015 and I

decided to go to Montgomery College because it is my mentality that

education is the best way for me to be successful and since then I have to

become the first person in my family to attend college

MC is a place that I have felt supported and it is a place that shaped me into

the person that I always wanted to be never felt along in my educational

journey at MC because I have the greatest friends and professors MC

prepares residents to succeed and take their place in the workforce through

more than a hundred degree and certificate programs that prepare them

for jobs from preschool teachers to professor's nurses to lab bench workers

HVAC technicians to engineers and more I graduated from Rockville High School in

2016 and started my formal education at the University of Maryland College Park

but once I got to the University of Maryland I realized that it wasn't the

educational environment and the experience that I was expecting so I

decided to return here in the summer of 2017 coming to MC helped me realize my

passion for the sciences and being immersed in the lab and all these

science classes has helped me really realize where I want to be and how I

want to help my community MCPS students can grab hold of the ladder of

opportunity even sooner from partnerships with Montgomery County

Public Schools that allow them to earn a college degree and high school diploma

at the same time economic disparity not aptitude ability or aspiration is the

number one barrier to a degree yet education changes lives

affordable post-secondary education for all Montgomery County residents is more

important now than ever our community looks to MC to be the place where anyone

no matter their background or a zip code can fully reap the benefits of education

and take their place in a 21st century workforce I had a really difficult

upbringing when I was a sophomore in high school my father was laid off

during my junior year I missed more school than I attended I didn't see the

importance of education at that time and I just made some poor choices

I graduated from Northwest High School in 2010 I went to MC initially in 2011

and attended for a year before I joined the US Army when things kind of went

south in the army and I got injured I decided to come back to MC alumni have

made their move with MC and more than two-thirds of

Montgomery college graduates continue to live and work in Montgomery County they

earn here spend here and pay taxes here these graduates and thousands more made

their move to a better future through Montgomery College MC advances our

County and all of its residents the veterans immigrants of princesses and

recent high school graduates empowering students to change their lives and

advancing the future of Montgomery County we are Montgomery College

you

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét